Loved By Him (Kris1223-and-Bellala99)

kris1223

Osamu was pushed in by his maniac brother. "What the hell, Ryo?" Osamu asked his pushy brother. Ryo grinned like a Cheshire cat, "Come on brother, you are 25 years old. Just come into my club for once, and look at my main attraction. I promise you will love it," Ryo grinned toward his brother's disgusted face. "You are 25 years old, and you have never gone to one. Can you stop acting like a child? Just please, for me?" Ryo begged.

Osamu sighed, "Fine, but this girl better be pretty!" He glared at his sly older brother. Ryo grinned, "Who said my main attraction was a girl?" He silently whispered to himself.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• kris1223

Davian was now sitting at the corner of the room his 'owner' had put him in to. His shoulder-lenth black hair was shiny, slightly covering his face, yet his deep blue eyes were still shining from under them. He was the so called 'main attraction'. Everyone wanted to see him because of the unusual features he had - a pair of cat ears and a tail.

Right now the guy was almost curled up into a ball, some bruises on his body. No one ever hesitated to hurt him - no one really cared what he felt. And the guy wasn't able to disagree or stop anyone. It's become a usual routine - he would come here, he would be placed in this room and then various men would come and do whatever they desired with him. Some didn't hesitate to even take up on some tools his 'owner' would provide. He always felt dirty after the day ended...

Ryo pushed Osamu into a dark room with purple lights. "Enjoy brother, he is yours to play with. Do whatever you want with him, he can handle the pain." Ryo whispered and closed the door. Osamu nodded absentmindedly, Wait, did he just say 'he'? As in boy? Osamu groaned, what he get himself into, he saw a dark shadow in the corner, he walked closer. Until he got a better view. He gasped, as he saw a man, no, more like a girl to be exact. He had feminine features, and lets add the tail and ears popping out.

Osamu gulped. The man slowly lifted his head, as he looked up, he showed off his beautiful blue eyes. But he quickly averted his eyes, making Osamu frown.

- - - Updated - - -

Ryo pushed Osamu into a dark room with purple lights. "Enjoy brother, he is yours to play with. Do whatever you want with him, he can handle the pain." Ryo whispered and closed the door. Osamu nodded absentmindedly, Wait, did he just say 'he'? As in boy? Osamu groaned, what he get himself into, he saw a dark shadow in the corner, he walked closer. Until he got a better view. He gasped, as he saw a man, no, more like a girl to be exact. He had feminine features, and lets add the tail and ears popping out.

Osamu gulped. The man slowly lifted his head, as he looked up, he showed off his beautiful blue eyes. But he quickly averted his eyes, making Osamu frown.

Davian heard someone enter the room again. So soon?.. His last client had just left... He slowly lifted his eyes up, just enough to take in the view of the newcomer, then looked away, slowly lifting himself up. His tail was slowly swaying from side to side and the only thing covering his body was a pair of slightly torn dark pants. One of his ears twiched a bit as he finally stood up straight, now looking at the man. Light hair, green eyes, well-built... He was going to be one of the people who wouldn't give a shit about the thin male. "I guess you already know what you can do. He probably told you." Davian muttered out, while looking away again. His body would be hurting all over today as well, that's for sure.

Once the boy had talked, Osamu wished he didn't. He sounded so perfect, yet so broken. But he was caught off guard, 'Know what to do', 'he'? Osamu was so lost, he wondered what the boy was trying to say. But he was so distracted with the tail swooshing from side-to-side. He cleared his throat and shook his head, "I'm sorry, but were you talking about my brother? And what exactly am I supposed to know?" He questioned.

The thin male raised his eyebrows. So the guy didn't know what he was for, eh? "People come and use me for sex. That's all there is to it." A simple and blunt answer came from him. But wait, this guy was his brother? How come he didn't know?.. Or maybe he expected for a girl here? Yeah, that was probably the case. Davian put his hands on his hips and tilted his head, waiting for what the other had to say. He knew the tall male would just end up fucking him - that's what always happened.

He gritted his teeth, and balled the hand into a fist. What was this feeling? What is this urge to run my fingers through his hair? Then his eyes widened, "Wait, sex? With you? Woah! No way, you're the main attarction?" Osamu's figure leaned over the other one's. He sighed, and ran his fingers through his silver-ish hair. "Look, I don't think I can do that. Sorry? But, look, I thought you were a girl. I'm sorry but I have to refuse." He blinked down at him.

Davian once again raised his eyebrows at the other's statement. "Then why are you here?" As he asked, the black haired guy slipped his hands into his pockets, his tail still swaying from side to side. So this one was straight and didn't want to go any other way? Well, not like the thin male cared a lot. This only meant there would be less pain for him... And maybe more rest. Though his payment might be cut off a bit. Well, maybe a lot... Another evening without food, hm?..

Osamu's gaze trailed down to the lean boy's hands, which were in his pockets. The pockets of the torn pants, that's all he is wearing. Wow, look at his chest. It's so perfect. And- He cut himself off, noticing the boy had said something. Oh yeah, Why was he here?

He rolled his eyes and remembered his brother wanted him to have a 'good time', so he sent him here. "Oh right, um... I came because of my brother. He forced me, he told me I needed to 'loosen' up." He said and rolled his eyes.

Davian tilted his head up. The other guy was staring at him. Yep, this would still end up like always. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he heard the explanation. "Then maybe you should. I'm not forcing you, but I'll blame you if I'm not getting food tonight as well..." Well, now he was sounding whiny. But who cared! He hated not being able to have a proper food... And that happened way too often. The black haired guy closed his eyes while waiting for the other to talk. Really, he didn't even mind anymore. He just wanted to go home..

Food? Eh? Why wouldn't he get any food? Osamu looked back at the boy. "Look, if you want food that badly..."Osamu took a deep breath in, he smiled and said "Let's go out and get some."

He grinned slyly in his head, now he can be close to the boy, still. He doesn't know why he wants the boy that bad, but he wasn't going to deny this.

Davian frowned. Was the other making fun of him? "First, I can't leave. Second, if you leave now my payment will decrease." A frown never left his face as the thin male talked. He remembered all the times he spent the nights hungry, sometimes without any sleep, then in the morning he'd have to go back here and go through at least half of his clients until he'd get some meal. It was usually just some bread, but Davian was more than happy to get at least this much. Surely, it wasn't satisfying, but it was still better than nothing.

What in the world does he mean by 'I can't leave.', what has my brother been doing to him? Osamu frowned, He had no idea why he felt so strong about this boy, hell he didn't know his name! Yeah, he should probably ask his name... "What's your name, kitten?" He asked gently, but his eyes widened once he realized what he said. He just called him kitten, and he liked it! I think I'm going to start calling him kitten, it does suit.

Davian slightly raised an eyebrow. "It's not kitten... I'm Davian." His tail started swaying from side to side slightly faster. Why did he call him kitten? Well, he's had worse nicknames than this one... 'Slut', 'bitch' and 'whore' were the ones he heard most often. People seemed to like calling him names, making him scream. He could still remember very well when once he came back home with his back covered in bruises. One of his clients that day decided to use a whip to live out his fantasies. Of course, no one said anything to the client. They were able to use him however they wanted, after all.

Osamu like his name, but liked 'kitten' better. He found it more suited. He wondered if he should do anything, he couldn't just leave the boy here! He looked badly bruised from head to toe! Connecting the dots aren't so hard...In the whore house, his kitten was the 'main attraction' and was abused, and it all links back to his brother. But why is he abused? Why is he dragged into this? Why is his kitten looking so sexy? Questions, questions. Osamu mused.

His eyes lit up as he thought of a solution. "Okay, since you can't leave, and if I leave your payment will decrease. How about, I stay with you? And I will stay with you the longest anyone else has!" Osamu declared.

Davian just stared at the other male. He'd stay with him the longest?... “And what are you planning on doing with me?..“ A question filled with uncertainty left his mouth. If this one wouldn't do anything, his owner will not be too happy... There's still a lot of time left. Surely, there would be at least a few more clients. Davian glanced at the back of the room. That's where all the 'tools' were. He still had hopes this newcomer wouldn't use them.... This thing already made him feel dirty, and when his clients decided to use these 'tools', everything worsened even more.

His eyes followed his kitten's, it lead to some oddly shaped...toys? Osamu wondered what they were, he had seen them before. Was he supposed to do something with them? Osamu froze once he realized what they were, and what they are 'supposed' to be 'used' for. He shivered, "Um, a-am I-I-I sup-supposed to-..." He trailed of, still keeping his eyes on the toys. Was he supposed to use it on the boy? Not that he would mind, but... He looked back at the boy, and grinned sheepishly.

He wondered, What in the world is my brother doing to this boy?

Davian trembled slightly at the question. “...If you wish to...“ The black haired guy replied, his blue eyes now closed. He still hoped this would end soon. This guy was only making him feel worse... Made him have false hopes that not everyone wanted the same. He didn't like feeling like this... He didn't like being deceived. A sigh escaped his lips and he opened his eyes again, only to see a grin on the other's face. The later was most certainly going to use them. And Davian would be left here, alone... Just like always.

From the way the boy trembled, to the way he shook every time he spoke to Osamu. Osamu started to think he was frightened of him, he frowned. Yeah, he has heard from others that he was quite 'scary-looking', but he couldn't help but feel offended. He sighed. He didn't know why but he lifted his arms and pulled his kitten under them, he then tucked his head into the dark-haired's shoulder. "No...I'm sorry, but I don't want to hurt you. They do look painful." He whispered.

Davian nearly hissed when he was pulled into a... Hug? He hadn't felt one in years. What was up with this guy? He wasn't interested in sex, in the ‘tools', nothing that his clients would usually do, but instead he offers to go out and grab some food, says he'll spend time with him and now he says he won't use the 'tools' because they look painful? No one was supposed to care about what the thin male felt. No one was supposed to ask him anything nice. This guy was destroying his view to everybody. What was the point of him here?..

Osamu scratched his chin, if he asked his brother if he could take his kitten out... Not only will his brother not let him live it down, but Davian could also get into trouble. And that was something he was not ready to risk. He let go of the male in his arms and sighed. "Guess we can spend time here?" He asked cheerfully.

Davian let out a sigh. This guy was way too cheerful. He didn't really like it... Or more like, he wasn't used to it. This was too different from his usual clients... Nevertheless the black haired guy nodded, his eyes now trailing the newcomer's body. He was good-looking, he had to admit that much. This guy could get anyone he wanted. Why go here? Davian was sure he could've refused his brother, too. Not like his owner was stronger than this guy.

Osamu grinned inwardly when he noticed the boy checking him out, but he hid it when he realized he didn't get an answer. He couldn't help but wonder, what were all his other customers like... Did they treat him well, or were they cruel people? Wait, of course they are! Don't you remember what brother said? 'Do what you please with him, he can handle the pain' Maybe that's where the bruises come from. He clamped his jaw tight and balled his fists up, he was getting pissed off by the second. He needed to calm himself, then he remembered his kitten in front of him. He took a deep breath in...

"Well, kitten? Are you going to give me an answer or..." Osamu trailed off and grinned even wider, "Do you want me to choose?"

Davian tilted his head. An answer? “Do whatever you want... I'm in no position to agree or disagree with what you want...“ He answered, his tail once again started to sway. No one ever cared about his opinion. His clients didn't ask questions... Unless some insulting ones. Everything else were orders. Orders, usually followed with a hit, just in case he'd refuse. On first days Davian would try to get away, and it seemed to give his clients more pleasure. They'd hit him, they'd torture him even more after this. After some time he finally realized it wasn't worth it. He could only stay here, take what he got and obey. Nothing else.

Osamu frowned, he didn't like he monotonous voice the kitten had talked in, it didn't fit with his appearance. Maybe talking to his brother would be a good idea...But no! He will not give his brother the satisfaction of winning. He was again entrained with the tail, swoosh-swoosh, side-to-side. He glanced down at the boy and smirked, he had a perfect idea. He held his right hand out, and his left hand gripped his phone. "C'mon." He smiled at the kitten.