Loved By Him (Kris1223-and-Bellala99)

kris1223

A frown made its way to his face. "I can't leave..." Davian muttered out, looking at the other guy. He had to lift his head up to look him in the eyes. This one was tall... The thin guy sighed softly. He wasn't able to leave. He wouldn't leave, because if he did,it would mean torture from his owner. When he tried runing away, he hit him hard. That day Davian almost got a broken arm.. He could still remember how his owner just stepped on it and made him promise he would never even try to leave ever again.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• kris1223

Osamu's grin softened, he looked at the boy. "Who said we are leaving this place?" He smiled and continued, "Have you ever had take out before?" He question. But before he could stop himself, he looked down at the boy and asked so softly, that he could barely hear himself. "What do they do to you?"

Davian raised an eyebrow. They weren't leaving this place?... "I haven't been out with none of my clients." He muttered out softly, then his ear twiched as he heard the quiet question. One of the good things these ears gave was that his hearing sharpened greatly. "What do they do to me? Fuck me, torture me, abuse me, and enoy it themselves." Davian was never one to soften his words. He didn't know why, but he wasn't able to do that. He always said what was on his mind... If he wasn't afraid it would get him hurt, of course.

Osamu was at loss for words, and was torn. One part of him wanted to stalk out of the place and rip out his brother's and everyone's throat, for touching his kitten. The other part wanted to pull him in his arms, and never let him go. He was so torn, he just froze. His body couldn't decide on which option was better. He just stood frozen. He shook his head and chose the latter, he pulled the boy again in. "Hey, if you don't want to leave...I can order something here." He whispered in his kitten's ear. "Tell me though, what would you like to eat?"

When he was once again pulled into a hug, Davian slightly resisted, but stopped quickly. He still wasn't completely sure about this guy... Wait, he mentioned food? Of course, the thin male was really hungry, but... He couldn't. This was the time one of his usual clients came to have his pleasure... This newcomer would be soon forced to leave. Davian bit his lip slightly before answering. "Nothing... I have to warn you, you may need to leave soon.." After saying this, the black haired guy closed his eyes, already expecting for a hit.He talked without permission... Usually he'd get a punch or a kick for doing this. His body trembled slightly as he waited. What would happen this time?

Osamu rolled his eyes, ready to bite back with a reply. He stopped himself when he noticed the boy trembling in his arms, as if awaiting a hit. "Do you think I am really going to hit you?" Osamu quietly asked, he let go of the boy. This boy is troubled, I have to take care of him, no. I WANT to take care of him, he thought. He smiled and lazily put his arms over his head, "Eh? Kick me out? That's cute, but they can't. You see, my brother owns this place. And he forced me here, they can't kick me out. If they do, I'll simply ask my brother to fire them." He said arrogantly, he didn't know why he bothered to tell him all that, but he did.

The silver-haired man just walked away from the boy, and looked around the cupboards of the place muttering 'I know there is a take-out card somewhere'.

Davian's eyes widened when the taller male let go of him, without even a threat. He really was different! At his question the black haired guy just stayed quiet, listening to whatever he still had to say. Couldn't kick him out?.. This perticular client which was about to come was one even his owner was slightly afraid of. Of course, if needed, he could be kicked out, but he'd come back neverthless. This client would oftently drag the thin male out just to make a show for everyone. "I don't think anyone could stand up against him..." Davian muttered out just when a loud banging could be heard on the door. That was him for sure... Davian's eyes widened and he pulled away from the taller male.

The long bang irritated Osamu's ears, he wondered who would be so loud and rough in a place like this...Oh right, everyone. He thought bitterly. When he felt the empty space, he looked down. Just to see that his kitten had moved away from him, "Wha- Erm, I mean...Is there a take out menu here?" Osamu almost asked him the reason he wasn't around him, but he bit his tongue. He just stared at the ears, his hand almost reached out to pet him. The door suddenly banged open...

A tall guy with brown hair and yellowish-green eyes came inside, clearly irritated. "You bitch, come here!" As the man yelled out, Davian shot one last glance at the light haired male and came up to the one who just came with a lowered head. The brunette smirked widely and forcefully pulled on his black hair, making the thin male look at him. "I'll make you pay for being late to greet me, bitch." He growled out before looking at Osamu. "What are you still doing here? Get the fuck out, newbie." The man said with a scowl, while Davian stayed quiet, his eyes closed, hair still in the man's hand.

Control, control... He counted till 10, he still wanted to snap the vile creature in half, he had his hands on HIS kitten. Control, dammit! The anger management classes he went for when he was 13 are not working now... "I'll give you 3 seconds to let go of his hair." He slowly threatened, the ugly man laughed. "Ha! What are you going to do, newbie?" He sneered.

"3..."

"2..."

"1...I warned you." He said. The silver-head's fist came flying, and knocked the brunette right in the head. He let go of his hair, and dropped him on the floor. Before Osamu could even touch Davian's perfect body, pain shot up his side. That bastard just punched me. Screw managing the anger, I am going to kill this bitch.

Davian felt the hand releasing his hair and the thin male fell backwards on the floor, staring at the scene in front of him.No, the newcomer would die if he didn't back away! Davian watched in horror as the brunette landed a punch on the other male and his eyes widened once his client kicked the silverette in his stomach and started walking back to Davian. "Now you're getting double." He hissed out before a loud slapping noise echoed through the room and Davian felt his cheek burning. He wasn't allowed to say a word. He wasn't allowed to cry. He wasn't allowed to do anything when with this guy. Moments passed and the brunette lifted the black haired male by his hair, holding him slightly above the ground. "I am going to give you more then ever." The brunette said and tossed him over his shoulder, not bothering to throw one last glance at Osamu.

Black dots danced in his vision, he gulped. No way in hell is he letting this guy walk away, not with his kitten over his shoulder. "I-I-I'll k-kill you." Osamu promised as he slowly got up, the pain was killing him. He got up and pushed away from the cold, hard, dirty ground. "You don't know when to give up, do you?" The man sneered at him, little spit-particles hit his face. Disgusting piece of shit. Osamu raised his fist again, and pretended to dive for the right. He smirked when the man bought it, you turned and socked him on his left. Osamu took Davian off him as gently as possible, and then turned around and kicked the man. The man groaned in pain, he kept delivering kicks. He couldn't stop...

Davian yelped and tried to stop Osamu. This woudn't end up well for neither of them. Osamu would probably be kicked off, and Davian himself would get it hard from his client. He could already feel his skin stinging from all the hits he was bound to receive. If Osamu didn't stop now, Davian's punisment would just keep increasing. As the brunette slowly lifted himself off the ground and growled loudly, the black haired guy closed his eyes. He would surely be feeling the worst today. As his client delivered another punch to Osamu, then hit him hard on the head, Davian screetched as he was roughly tossed on the ground by the brunette.

The screech echoed through out the room, Osamu's eyes never left the man. He saw red when the man had lifted his hand, as if in motion to hit him. He got up and ran across the room, he pushed the man from behind. He wasn't tired, not at all. In fact, he was just starting, he grinned. He grabbed the man by his hair, and pushed his face into his knee. Once the man started to lift his head again, Osamu's fist was right under his chin. Osamu grinned even wider when he noticed he had made the man cry out, but he could make the man do more, he could make him scream and beg, like what he did to his kitten. His silver hair fell over his eyes, as he grinned sinisterly. He cracked his knuckles, ready for the brawl he was dying to fight.

The man was pushing himself off the floor, Osamu was ready to kick him back down. After all, that is where vile creatures like him belong. The door burst open, and his brother walked in...

Davian was once again on the ground, whimpering softly from the impact. Once he got over it, his owner bursted in through the door and the black haired male's ears immediately lowered to his head. He was scared already. He would obviously get punished for this... With a soft whimper Davian lowered his head, unable to look at his owner. He didn't know what would happen or how would it end up... But he was sure he was not going to get it easy today.

Ryo smiled at the man, "this is the billionth time I told you this, don't disrespect any of the previous clients. And you did that to my brother? You disrespectful little shit, get out. Boys, I want him out!" Ryo shouted at 4 very huge men, who grabbed the man and left the room. He turned towards Osamu, who just scowled at him. "What's your pro-" He was cut of by his older brother grabbing his hair, and slamming his head against the wall, hard. Osamu groaned, "You idiot! What in the world were you thinking? You could have really hurt him. Then he might sue us, god what is wrong with you." He ranted at his brother. All Osamu did was grin at him, "Sorry? But look," He said looking in his older brother's eyes. "That was awesome!" He grinned big. Ryo rolled his eyes and turned to look at Davian.

"Please leave the room, Osamu." Ryo asked No, more like demanded. Osamu shook his head, stubborn as ever. "No, why? Why should I leave the room?" Ryo snapped his head to the left to look at his brother, "Fine then, I'll give a front row seat, to my show." He grinned like a lunatic, and Osamu was actually worried for the first time.

Davian only watched quietly as his client was dragged away. He didn't say a word - he was still waiting for his punishment. His owner would not have any mercy on him this time... The black haired guy watched Osamu get kicked around by his brother with an emotionless face. He Wasn't sure he was even allowed to react... He had learns already that if he wasn't sure, he better not do it at all. With fear in his eyes he looked up to Ryo, both his tail and ears down. God, he was always scared of him...

Osamu narrowed his eyes, he would kill his brother if he even thinks about touching his kitten. Woah, where did that come from?! But he still, bit his tongue. He watched quietly, as much he wanted to kill his brother, he had to find the reason. He watched Ryo take a whip, a leather one. Osamu's eyes widened, he was about to protest, he had to hold on a bit more. "Turn around, bitch." Ryo growled out, no, it's not time, yet. He held his breath. Ryo lifted his whip, "Count, slut!" He demanded. Before Osamu could help himself, "That's enough, Ryo." He shouted. Ryo turned around and glared.

Davian watched as the whip was taken into his owner's hands. Of course... Whip was the oftenly used punishing tool. He was sure that he would still have to take clients today, too. They'd make sure to hurt his back even more, right? Well,right now he could only obey. The black haired male only turned around, his bare back now turned to Ryo. Davian nodded at the second order. How many would it be this time?.. He could remember how one time he had to take 25 of hits with a whip and after that he still had about three clients. His back was bleeding when he got home... That really was horrible.

Ryo glared at his younger brother, "Shut up! I am in the middle of something," Ryo snarled at Osamu, who glared. "Can't you see you're fuckin' hurting him!" He snarled back. Ryo just chuckled darkly, "He can handle it, he is a freak after all." Osamu would've never guessed his brother to be such a dick, "No, he is not a freak! You are! The way that you hit him, it hurts and bruises. Nobody should go through with that. Can't you see that, dumbfuck?" Osamu shouted, his temper rising by the second. Ryo just smirked, "Aw, don't tell me..." He started off, he threw the whip down and pulled Davian up by his hair. "Little Sammy here has a crush on the freak." He taunted. "Stop it, asshole! Can't you see you put him through so much shit everyday?" Osamu said, fisting and un-fisting his hand in his pocket. Ryo just threw Davian on the ground, and spat on him. "Disgusting."

That was the last straw for the night, he needed to take him and his kitten far away for this place, and he knew just how to. "I'll make you a deal." He smirked at his older brother.

Davian tried his best not to let any whimpers escape his mouth as his owner pulled him back uo by his hair. The blck haired male had his eyes closed the whole time, his whole body trembling as he waited. Soon he was tossed on the ground, the air pushed out from his lungs from the impact. The thin male tried to catch his breath as he felt Ryo spit on him and hiss out the insult. It wasn't his fault he was like this... He didn't know why was he like this. He couldn't remember his parents, nothing like family existed for him. He was alone, slowly taken over by darkness in his heart, not trusting anyone but himself. Everyone tried to hurt him, he knew it - it was a simple fact.

Ryo was suddenly not interested in the boy on the floor, but was completely taken by his brother's statement. "Oh really? What kind of deal?" He asked excited, Osamu grinned, he had him right where he wanted him. "Who ever can drink the most without getting drunk is the winner. The winner takes kitten over here, and the loser must never come near Davian. So, what do you say, brother?" Osamu wanted to giggle, he was so going to win this. But, if you lose...

"Ooh, you are on, Sammy!" Ryo arrogantly smirked.

Davian's eyes widened at the newcomer's idea. Why was he doing this? All human were the same, right?.. Why did this one try so hard to take him away from here anyway? The thin male slowly opened his eyes, looking at the two, not lifting his body up. He was afraid that if he did, his owner would decide to punish him after all. Davian really didn't want that to happen. That was why he simply stayed on the floor, no sound coming from his mouth, none of his muscles moving. He could almost hear his heart beating. He was scared. More than ever in his life....

Osamu knew his brother more than he knew anyone, and one thing about his brother, he would do anything to win. He knew there were going to be dirty tricks involved, he had to keep his eyes open. He was ready to do anything, to make his kitten happy. "I hope you are ready to lose, brother." Ryo gave an arrogant smirk, "oh and prepare yourself. The match will be in 10." He said, then walked away.

Once his brother left, Osamu let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He frowned when he remembered how quiet his kitten was when his brother was around, is he really that afraid of my brother? "Hey, are you okay?" Osamu asked.

Davian slowly lifted himself off the ground once his owner had left. He only nodded slightly at Osamu's question, with one hand holding his cheek. It still hurt from the slap earlier... With fearful eyes the thin male pulled his knees to his body, looking anywhere but at the tall male in front of him. His ears were flat, his tail absolutely calm. Davian was still scared to move... If this guy lost, that would mean he would never again get to see him... For some reason, the blue-eyed male didn't want for that to happen. Slowly he burried his fae into his knees, feeling his body ache all over. He got tossed around a lot today...