Loved By Him (Kris1223-and-Bellala99)

kris1223

Davian blinked a few times before bringing the cone back to his lips. The neko stuck out his tongue and continued eating it, a small smile on his face. “Go out?“ He asked and tilted his head to one side. “If you don't drag me off... Sure~“ There seemed to be a hint of him being unsure as he said that. “But not today... And you promised to take me back there tomorrow!“ The short male said with a small pout.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• kris1223

Osamu rolled his eyes, "yes yes." He gave a slight mock bow. "I will definitely do so." he murmured. His eyes slowly trailed over the small boy in in his passenger seat, then looked back at the road. "You shouldn't really pout you know, it makes you dangerous. Anybody will give into that pout." He joked. He pulled into a familiar parking lot, "We're home." And parked his car.

Davian's pout only increased at Osamu's words. "Stop making fun of me..." He muttered out, slightly annoyed. He looked away while continuing to eat his cone, puffing out his cheeks as he did. Once they reached home, the neko unbuckled himself and quickly got out of the car, jumping onto the ground with both legs. He put in the last piece of his ice cream into his mouth and looked at the house with his ears slowly lowering to his head. Emi was there... What was he going to say to her?

Osamu lightly put his hand on Davian's back, and rubbed soothing circles on it. "Relax." He breathed out. "She won't be mad, she'll be upset, yes, but not at you." He comforted lightly. He lightly pushed Davian through the door of his house. He grabbed Davian's hand and walked towards the living room. In the living room, sat none other than Emi, sniffling, she took another bite of ice-cream placed on her lap. A whole tub of ice-cream followed by the stacks of horror movies laid out in front of her. "Emi!" Osamu called. "Shut up! I'm grieving." She moaned dramatically. He rolled his eyes, "Right, so tell us when you want dinner." He said. She didn't look up from the movie she was watching, "I don't need healthy food, I can get fat now." Another dramatic tone came out. "Just... Just leave some blankets for me here, 'kay?" She asked hesitantly, for the first time in the whole conversation she turned to look at them. Tears brimming her eyes, "Emi..." Osamu started off, she held her hand up telling him to stop. "Oh shut it, I'm fine. Your couch is more comfortable than his bed. Don't worry, tomorrow's another day, and I have the whole night to change things." She said cryptically. "Alright..." He sighed, giving up. "Do you want to talk to her...?" He questioned in Davian's ear.

Davian let out a small wince when the other lightly pushed him inside. His ears were flat against his head and his tail lowered completely, nearly in between his legs. The younger male bit his lip when he noticed Emi... And immediately clinged onto Osamu's hand. The neko wished he could shrink right now... The girl sounded so upset... And it was all his fault! Davian let out a soft whimper, yet still nodded at the question he heard. Slowly, he walked towards the girl, his eyes flattened against his head. “E-Emi?...“ He asked softly, his big blue eyes holding sadness and a bit of fear.

Emi gave a soft smile at the boy, "Hi..." And awkwardly patted the seat besides her. "Yeah... I'm going to bed, join me when you want, Dav." He muttered and left. "Look-" Emi started, then sighed, "What I mean to say is that... Thank you." Her eyes bore into his, she held up her hand as she didn't want any interruptions. "Without you, I wouldn't have realized what a dick he was, so thank you Davian, really." She finished softly. She lightly took his hand and placed it over her heart, "Don't worry, I'll get over him in a week or so. So it's okay." She then gave him a award winning smile, and let his hand go. "Wanna watch a movie?" While handing him a bucket of ice-cream and spreading apart all the horror movies.

Davian sniffled softly as he listened to the girl speak, and still... He couldn't stop the guilt that was rising inside of him. The neko almost flinched when Emi took his hand, since somewhere in the back of his mind, he was sure she'd hit him for upsetting her. Some things would really take a while to change... The short male slowly sat down next to the girl and curled up against her, putting his head on her chest... He could be like a real kitten sometimes. After seeing all the horror movies, Davian bit out his lip and lightly shook his head as his ears once again lowered. "Not horror..." He muttered out and snuggled closer to the girl, his eyes slowly closing. He was close to falling asleep, actually...

• 2 weeks later...

Emi put an arm around that boy, giving him more space to cuddle, and pulled the blanket to cover the both of them. She slowly hummed a tune to sleep.

---

The next morning, Osamu was up first. He thought he'd get some work done. He quickly makes breakfast, and eats some himself. He then scribbled down a note.

Dav, when you're awake, call me. Secondly, breakfast is in the fridge. Lastly, I will be coming home around seven to pick you up and go to Fiona's place, if I don't come, I will ask Emi to do it.

Enjoy your time together.

-Osamu

P.S Emi, please try not burn the house down... again.

He hung the note on the fridge, and walked in where they were asleep. He sighed playfully. He carried them both, one-by-one to his bedroom, and laid them on his bed to sleep, then left for work.

Davian mumbled softly as he shifted slightly and immediately realized there was something warm and soft underneath him. His small body tensed up as he slowly opened his big blue eyes and stared at the woman who was still asleep... Oh, right, Emi... The neko sighed softly as he slowly, carefully slipped down and stretched with a small yawn, his tail rising up as well as he glanced down. With a small pout, the young man walked over to the kitchen where his gaze fell onto the note. With his pout only increasing, he huffed and looked around for a phone, and when he finally spotted it, he hummed and grabbed it into his hand, dialing Osamu's number as he put the device to his ear. He was not going to let Osamu not drive him to Fiona...