Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

Hair covering his blind eyes, the other eyes was almost shadowed fully, though tears continued to soak his face, "I'm sorry for being weak...for not being good enough...for not being sufficient enough of a lover...for not being...for not being everything you're probably looking for....sorry for having baggage...sorry for not being able to be strong for you..." He didn't dare make eye-contact with the younger male, almost choking on the whimpers and cries that were concealed in his throat.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The words that Tai spoke made no sense to the younger. "What? I...I don't think you're weak...and you're a great lover...what made you think differently?"

"It's because...I know I'm weak...I know that I can't be as sufficient of a lover as I could be...I know that I'm never going to be the best...I know that I'm most likely not going to be your lover forever, I know...one day...you're going to leave me alone...because I wasn't good enough...because there'll be someone better, someone who's a more capable lover, someone who's stronger than me...someone who can see, someone who can tell you how nice you look, and point out all of the things that remind them of you, or to show you things, or to be able to do things sufficiently...there will be someone better than me...I'm sorry for not...being well enough." Tai was still holding back his cries, screams, and whimpers, almost choking on them as he cried.

Katsumi felt his heart constrict in his chest, and he pulled Tai closer to himself, clinging to him and burying his face in his shirt. "Tai...you don't need to be the best. No one can be strong all the time...sometimes I'll need to be strong for you, too. You don't need to tell me how nice I look, because I know how you feel about me. And...and even if we're not like this forever, I still want us to be friends...because you're the only one I have..."

{I'll be back tomorrow}

Tai felt sick in the stomach, his stomach tied in knots and his heart constricted in his chest painfully, He felt almost as if he needed to vomit, and one of the cries finally left his mouth, he just wanted to scream. It's not that simple my love...I just want you to be happy...and with that, if you were to leave...I couldn't be happy again...you're the only one who loves me the same way that I love them....you're the only one who's cried for my own pain without even really knowing me...without you...my skies would fall...everything would crumble...I wouldn't be able to live with myself...whoever he or she will be...they better treat you right...and love you with more than I can...and give you more pleasure than I could...give you everything you'd desire... Tai hated the reality that his thoughts were bringing, "Please..." His cheeks and eyes were red and puffy from his crying. And yet I would still cover you with a thousand sweet kisses, when you're cold and your lonely...when you're worn out and tired...or when your heart has expired... The older male clung to the younger male like a kitten would to a mother cat, finally letting everything loose, his whimpers, his screams, his agony, everything breaking down painfully. "I love you...I love you..........I love you..." He could say it thousands of times yet he would still mean it, he just wanted to be with his lover; his one and only.

Barely able to comprehend what was happening, his instincts took over for his shocked mind and he wrapped his arms protectively around Tai, nuzzling his face into his neck and soothingly licking his ear, like a mother would do for her kitten. He let out reassuring purrs, his tail curling around Tai's wrist. "I love you too," he manged to whisper.

The older male was obviously going through some sort of emotional breakdown, body shaking, tears flowing. Leaning into his lover's warmth, his crying was starting to make him drowsy, and as he started to cease his crying, hiccuping onm his tears and cries. "I love you..."

The neko said nothing in reply and simply continued what he had been doing, offering comfort. He let Tai know that he wasn't alone, and that Katsumi would stay with him, even when he was like this. His gentle tongue glided over Tai's ear in a loving way, before he leaned forward and brought it over Tai's eyes; he was no longer thinking completely like a human, but was still aware of his actions.

Tai wasn't really thinking at the moment, as if he were some sort of zombie, his eyes were open, though they 'saw nothing', they were vacant, and just stared off, as if he were dead. The older male's grip loosened on the younger male, and he went limp, though he was still alive and breathing. Slowly, his eyes began to close, though his breathing didn't steady. The remaining tears made their journey down his face and ceased at his jaw, collecting there, before getting too heavy to stay balanced, and fell on the whitette's pant leg.

Katsumi opened his eyes and studied Tai's face for a moment, the blue orbs hazy. He lightly wiped the tears from his face with his sleeve, letting out a soft sigh, before curling up on top of him, the top of his head under Tai's chin.

Tai, of course, woke up the same time that he did every morning, 3:00 a.m. Murmuring softly when he got up, he yawned softly, careful not to wake his lover. Quietly, he slipped away and headed off towards the bathroom. He went through his daily routine; take a shower, put on deoderent dry his hair, wash his face, get dressed, drink tea, and then brush his teeth. By the time he was done with everything, it was around 7:00ish, given that in the early hours of the morning, Tai was always sluggish and tired. Today, he was clad in a soft, pale, lime green zipper-up hoodie, underneath he wore a long-sleeved black shirt, for pants he wore black, skinny jeans, and as for shoes, he had a pale of light green converse on his feet. Today, his hair was pulled down in a low ponytail, neatly brushed, the hair-tie loosely constricting the end of his hair, his bangs covering his blind eye. He sat quietly in the room where his shogi board was set up, the sun starting to come through the windows. There were many windows in Tai's house. He had left a cup of tea and some toast on the table in front of the couch for his lover. By the time it was 7:10, he was dozing off in a light sleep, a game of shogi half played, though any noise would wake the teen up.

It was around 7:15 when Katsumi stirred. He yawned softly and opened his eyes, blinking a few times before sitting up. Looking around, he ran a hand through his hair, moving it out of his face. Where's Tai? He checked the clock and was surprised to see what time it was. School starts in a half hour. He got up off the couch and peeked into the room Tai was in. "Um, I'm going to take a shower," he said quietly, taking a moment to watch Tai before heading for the bathroom.

Tai stirred a bit and blinked open his eyes for a few moments and looked around. Getting up, he looed at the couch, and noticed that Katsumi had woken up, with a small sigh, he knew he was still there because he heard the shower turn on. In Tai's shower, there was a bar of mint scented soap, and a bar of rose and sandelwood scented soap,as for shampoo and conditioner, he had mint scented shampoo and rose scented conditioner.

Katsumi sighed as the warm water ran over his pale body; he was in a bit of a daze as he washed his body and hair, not really paying attention to what he was doing. The steam filled his lungs and warmed him from the inside. He was finished with his shower in six minutes and was fried off quickly. He changed into a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a black t-shirt with his black hoodie over it, and his red converse. He smiled at Tai as he entered the living room, his expression still somewhat sleepy. "Hi," he said softly.

"G'morning." murmured Tai quietly before standing up from the couch. Stretching, he bent backwards, almost doing a backbend, though the couch didn't allow him to do so. When he stretched far back like he did, his hoodie and shirt rose up a bit, though he was quickly covered again once he stood back up, "I'm guessing we should get going?"

The whitette nodded, walking over to stand next to him. He took his hand in his own and looked up at him. "Will you pick me up, or am I walking home?" he asked. We won't be able to hang out because of my homework, but it wouldn't hurt to see him again.

"I'm staying at your school until dismissal, I'm going to stay with Mr. Sarutobi all day...you can meet me in his room and I'll walk you home from school." sighed Tai, rubbing the back of his neck gingerly before offering his hand to his lover, so that they could walk to the school. (Do you want to skip to after school hours? I have a plan for right after Katsumi's done with school ^-^)

((What was your plan ^-^? I was going to have Mr. Sarutobi explain his and Tai's "relationship", and how they met, and tell Katsumi about Tai, and what's wrong with him, and a bit about his past ^-^))

(Okay ^-^ Do you want to have Kat going towards Mr. Sarutobi's room at the end of the day, or where do you want to start off?)

- - - Updated - - -

woah. how'd i do that o.o

((Mmtay ^-^ I guess that would mean that Katsumi has a free period for his first period, and Mr. Sarutobi is available, yes?))