Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

Tai sighed very quietly when he reached the window, staring out of it for a few moments, staring at the clouds, "How I wish I could be likes those clouds up in the sky, so wild and free, soft and adventurous, watching over everyone..." He murmured quietly to himself. With another quiet sigh, he put the rest of his hair up and put his hood down, his chestnut eyes flickering for a moment before completely sitting down on the ground and continuing to look at the sky.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The man closed his door without turning off the car, allowing the music to continue playing. He walked around to the other side and leaned against the car, folding his arms across his chest. He was staring intently at the school, as if waiting for something to happen.

The graduated teen had zoned out, now staring at nothingness as he sat almost perfectly still in the hallway near the staircase. No one passed him from either way. Chestnut eyes didn't flicker with amber, which hinted that he wasn't very happy that day.

(Either way works, but for some reason, I think your plan is something about Takeru not actually being dead, and he's here now to try and get Katsumi :p I dunno, when you said that they looked alike, I instantly thought of Takera)

- - - Updated - - -

*Takeru

((After the next coming scene please ^-^))

- - - Updated - - -

(I've got an idea too!!!! This is really random, but to up some drama, what if Kat was resisting Takeru's intrusions and his attempts to get him back, that in an attempt, Takeru tried to hook-up with Tai, and then Kat walks in on Takeru's attack, and a bunch of drama goes down, because Tai then feels violated, scared, sick, and is on the verge of another breakdown, and Takeru's pleased with what he did, and he thinks what he did was okay so that he could put his hands back on Kat, and Kat actually grew a bit of a back-bone and stood up for Tai, which got Takeru to finally give up, given that Kat actually stood up for himself and knew that his former-lover wouldn't obey him anymore? o.o))

(That's okay, I kind of confused myself too. I didn't really know how to word what was actually going through my head, and it came out like that.)

(I think what I meant by that whole idea was, what if despite Takeru's original idea of how Katsumi was like, Kat becomes stronger, so he can take care of Tai, and he refuses Takeru's advances, and then Takeru realizes why Kat was being so protective over Tai, and he realizes that the truly emotionally weak one was Tai all along, and he then tries to take advantage of Tai and tries to hook up with him one of the days while Kat was in school, and when Kat came back to Tai's house, a whole fight went down, and Tai had an emotional breakdown because he felt violated, scared, sick, used, and he didn't know what to do, and then Kat actually grew a bit more protective and stated how he was Tai's lover, not Takeru's anymore, and he tells Takeru about how much he hated what he did, and then yeah...I think that was where my idea ended :p I dunno anymore))

{It's interesting, but Katsumi's not really that type of person...I think we made their personalities too similar, like both of them are actually ukes}

((Well, that's basically the idea of Tai's character. He'd usually be a uke in any other relationship, given that he's too passive on things and he often doesn't really do much, he's usually a lot ore lazy. But, I'm glad you noticed xD CAre to continue?)

{Sure}

A few hours later school was let out, and Katsumi made his way down the halls to the front of the school. His hood was up and his hands in his pockets, thinking about the recent tests he had had. Once he was outside, he was reminded that Tai was walking him home and his mood lifted. He walked to the sidewalk and stood outside the gate surrounding the school, waiting. He didn't notice the green eyes staring at him from a few feet away.

With a small sigh, Tai made it down the stairs and towards the gates. Once he saw Katsumi, he blinked a few times before walking over towards his lover, "Kat-kun." said Tai gently once he was in hearing distance, and he then walked right up besides his lover and sa nothing, but offered his hand to his lover. When Tai came out, his hood was up, and he almost looked like he could be a senior in high school, even though he had graduated almost three years ago.

The small neko turned around and smiled at him, his blue eyes brightening. "Hi Tai," he said softly. Behind him, the strange man narrowed his eyes and got p from his spot leaning against the school gate, walking over to them.

With a soft sigh, the older male asked, "How was school today?" With a simpel gesture, he offered for Katsumi to hold his hand, though, he noticed something out of the corner of his eyes, "Eh, who's that guy?" He pointed towards the man that looked almost exactly like him walking towards them.

The whitette looked confused. "Huh? Who..." He turned around and instantly his body froze, his face paling and his blue eyes filling with fear, confusion, disbelief and panic. No...no...he...he's dead...it can't be... he let out a choked gasp and stumbled back into Tai's arms, his throat constricting and making it hard to breathe. The man smirked, his green eyes glinting, and he stopped in front of them. "Hey there kitten," he said in a sly voice, twirling a black band around on his finger. "Long time no see. How's your old man?"

Tai wrapped his arms around his lover in a backwards hug protectively, pulling him close. Is this...Takeru? Chestnut eyes finally looking up to meet the male's gaze. The two males looked so similar, yet their personalities were so, so different. "Hello, who might you be?" questioned the slightly younger male, even though his eyes had the look that basically said, 'I know who you are, no need to answer'. Tai might not have been the best with test, or the best with studies; but his deduction skills were the key of his genius, he easily broke things down and resolved an answer, and if his answer wasn't correct, he always had about 1000 more answers in mind; they didn call him a 'super genius' for nothing.

The taller man didn't answer at first, settling for studying the pair closely. After a moment of two he said, "Just a friend of the family." He grinned crookedly and leaned forward to whisper into Katsumi's ear, making sure that Tai couldn't hear him, "I'll be visiting your mother tonight; I'll be leaving your gift with her." The neko looked like he was about to faint, and the other simply laughed. "It's too bad about your father; he was such a nice guy." Sending the whitette a wink, he turned and walked back to his car.

Once the guy walked off, Tai leaned down a bit, though hugged his loved a bit closer, "Kat-kun, I'm going to take a pretty fair guess that was Takeru? If so, why was he here?" Softly, he kissed the top of his lover's head to offer him comfort, despite people staring as they walked by and giggling and laughing as they walked away.