Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

A soft, peach colored stain tainted the older male's cheeks, and a darker color sprayed across the bridge of his nose. He wasn't really used to getting compliments, and it was usually a rare thing, "Thank you, Kat-kun." It was firm, but not challenging, it was actually rather accepting.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Katsumi reached up and took a strand in his fingers, the paleness of his skin contrasting with the dark color. He rubbed it gently, expression affectionate. "It really is nice."

Tai's blush became a bit more vivid, "You flatter me." It was simple enough for him to say, but he didn't really want to gush about it and show how much he appreciated the compliment, because he though that might weird out his lover.

The smaller male laughed softly and tucked the strand behind Tai's ear. "I'm glad it makes you happy." He leaned against him and rested his head on the other's shoulder.

Tai grinned chastely, though eyes remained somewhat placid as his glanced at his lover. Tenderly, he pressed a kiss to the top of the younger male's head.

His smile widened and he placed a hand in Tai's lap, his fingers curling around the other's hand. "What were you doing while I was sleeping?" he asked.

With a small sigh, he smiled again at his lover. What does he think that I was doing? "To be honest, I just went in the other room and played shogi against myself, why, what did you think I would do?" He chuckled, a bit amused as to what his lover could possibly think he was doing.

"Eh, it's just something that I enjoy playing, it was something that Mr. Sarutobi taught me to play when I first got into Highschool....he taught different classes before, but given this year he teaches only 11th and 12th grade...speaking of grades, I don't think you've ever told me what grade you were in, based on your age, I just kind of figured you were a senior, but I wasn't quite sure?" Tai looked at him questioningly, really wanting to know.

Tai nodded softly, "Mmkay, I was just wondering. What class does Mr. Sarutobi teach this year?" Chestnut eyes looked at his lover, waiting for an answer, actually wanting to know about his former teacher.

He didn't respond for a moment, thinking about his school schedule. "I'm not sure. I'm not in any of his classes, but I have seen him around."

"Mmtay, just wondering." He replied simply before nuzzling his lover's neck lovingly, lightly holding his lover's hand and intertwining their fingers together.

"I see him only when I go to the school for work or if I just walk by there and he has a free slot in his time. I play shogi with him when I see him, or I sometimes go over to his house for holidays when his family invites me over. He's kind of like the father that I haven't had in a long time. His wife is a nice lady, and so are his two daughters. He has a son my age, though he went off and joined the military. So yeah, I guess you can say that I see him often." explained the beige colored male simply, before planting a gentle kiss on his lover's cheek.

Katsumi smiled gently, pleased that Tai had other people to care for him. "That's good," he murmured, turning his head and lightly kissing Tai back.

"Maybe I could introduce him to you tomorrow after school?" asked Tai gently, before pressing another gentle kiss on his lover's ear.

Tai chuckled lightly and nuzzled the whitette's ear in excitement for the next day. With a merry sigh, the tannish male then looked at his lover and slightly cocked his head to the side, before asking, "Now...where were we earlier...?" And with that, he playfully pinned his lover down on the couch, laughing softly, soft amusement in his eyes before he loosened his grip and planted a loving kiss on his lover's forehead, "Oh yes, right about...here!" And with that, he planted a chaste kiss on his lover's lips.

The neko giggled softly, an easy pink blush shading his pale cheeks. He smiled up at Tai and shyly licked his lover's lips when they kissed, much like a cat licking its owner's hand.

The beige colored male smiled warmly against his lover's lips before lightly nipping at his lover's lips in return, asking permission to enter. With that, he rested his hand on his lover's hip, lightly prodding his finger at the edge of his lover's shirt, asking for permission to remove the pesky item.

Tai slipped his hand swiftly at the shirt, gliding up the whitette's body, moving his head out of the way so he could slip it over his lover's head. Carefully, he set the shirt on the arm of the couch before moving his face closer again, and pressing his lips on his lover's once more, licking at his lover's lips to be granted access once more.

The whitette instantly responded, his lips parting and pressing back against Tai's. He kept his eyes closed and put a hand on Tai's arm.

Tenderly, a bit more timid than before, slipped his tongue into his lover's mouth, nudging his lover's tongue with his own, running the tip of his across the moist muscle. Carefully, Tai rested one of his arms next to the whitette's head, the other one had rested a bit lower, his hands at work on his lover's chest as they embraced.