Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

"Yes, the doctors will staple his head and clean his wounds, no need to worry ma'am, only a few days in the hospital tops." said the policeman. Tai glanced lightly at the woman, "I know this is sudden, but I'm actually one of your son's friends, despite occasionally assisting in school on my free time. I can take care of him if you'd like though, I don't really live off much, so I'd be able to give Katsumi what he needs, given I have plenty of extra money."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Ayame looked at him with wide eyes, shock clear on her face. "No, I couldn't ask you to do that for us. We'll be fine on our own." She lightly kissed her son's pale forehead before giving a weak, tired smile. "But I would appreciate it if you would stay with him at the hospital while I get the...legal matters sorted out." Her voice was strained and her lip trembled as she spoke.

{I have to go, I'll be back tomorrow}

"With pleasure, m'daam." said Taidanamaru softly, "If you and your son ever need help with anything financially, or anything of sorts, I'll give you my phone number." He smiled softly at her, "You've raised a good boy."

The tears in Ayame's eyes flowed more freely at his words and she nodded, smiling again. "I know," she whispered, placing Katsumi back into Tai's arms before standing. One of the officers led her away to talk to her privately, and the neko was left alone with the other male.

The ambulance had arrived at last. The doctors had come out and took Katsumi away from Tai, and broguht him on the ambulance, and guided Tai on board with them. The usually lazy man sighed. Be okay, Katsumi.

Eh, I'm not sure what to start off with, since Katsumi is the one being worked? What if you just started with him being okay and we skip the surgery and he can visit him now

Walking quietly in the room, he was have slumped over and his eyes followed the ground. "Hey, Kat-kun, how are you doing, dear?" His voice was quiet and sincere, with a soft sigh, he closed the door behind him and walked over to his bed, looking at him with concerned eyes.

The whitette was asleep on the bed with his head resting on its side, causing his eyes to be covered by his hair. His ears had limited movement due to the bandages, and his arms were laying on top of his chest. His tail was unmoving, sitting alongside him as to keep pressure off of it. He was breathing easily now, no longer in a panic. Earlier his heartbeat had been twice that of a normal human's; a veterinarian had to come in to confirm that it was because cats' hearts beat faster than a human's.

{Is this right after the surgery, like the same day just later on, or a few days later?}

((Yeah, it's a day or two after the surgery(

Taidanamaru had a large bandage over his left eye, when the younger male had scratched him. The doctor's had confirmed that he may or may not end up blind in that eye for the rest of his life. With a small sigh, he sat down on the side of the bed next to the whitette, reaching a hand over and very gently stroking his hair, sighing in content.

Katsumi responded to the touch, his head turning so that he was facing the ceiling instead of the wall. His eyes shut tightly for a moment before opening. The blue pools focused blearily on the lights above and he blinked a few times, his left ear twitching. "Nnn..." He yawned softly, showing his tiny fangs, and he shifted positions so that he could lean his head against Tai's hand. When he finally noticed who it was he gave a small smile. "H-hi," he said quietly, his tail swishing to the side and hanging off the bed.

"How are you feeling, Kat-kun?" questioned Tai softly, still stroking the hair on his head. His eye lightly twitched under the bandages, though he had a smile on his face, he seemed to be content.

"I'm fine," he murmured, taking a brief moment to rub his head against Tai's hand gently before breaking contact and sitting up. "What about you? Is your eye okay?" He sounded guilty and his smile was replaced with a worried frown.

"Hmm? Oh right...my eye." He had tried to concentrate on other things, like thinking, and trying to think of what the results of the stitches and staples were for Kat-kun. Sighing softly, he responded, "They don't know if I'll ever see out that eye again. But it's okay...I'm still alive." He said it as if it were something simple, as if it didn't matter to him in the slightest, "Listen, it isn't your fault, I was the one who intervened, and I knew what the consequences were, and I took the chance anyways, so don't start blaming yourself for something I chose to do."

The neko shook his head, wincing at the dull ache it caused. "I'm the one who scratched you. It's my fault..." He bit his lip, his tail starting to sway nervously. "Um...do you know where my mom is?" Ayame hadn't come to visit yet, which was very strange given how upset she had been.

"Actually...no, I haven't, she told me to watch after you while you're still in the hospital, she's working on legal work...your father is in jail." murmured Taidanamaru quietly, his dull eyes flickering a bit, the amber tint that laid dormant beneath the dark color becoming more vibrant, though his began to smile after he answer the question that the whitette had asked him, "But everything will be okay...you're okay, everyone's okay."

Katsumi looked down at his hands, which were resting in his lap. "He's in jail, huh?" He felt like that should have made him happy, or at the very least relieved, but instead knowing that made him very unsettled. He didn't like the fact that his father wasn't going to be around anymore, even with what he had done.

"Kat-kun...are you okay." Lightly, Tai leaned over a bit and lightly rested a hand on the whitette's, a tint of concern in his eyes, and his voice filled with some sort of....affection of some sort. ((I think I'm going to make him show more affection.))

The younger male lifted his other hand to his face, rubbing at his eyes while trying to keep the tears in. "I'm fine," he lied, feeling as if he was missing a piece of himself. It was like his family was completely broken now, and it would never be the same again.