Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

Katsumi looked at him in surprise, eyes widening slightly. "Creepy? Why would I find you creepy? Don't...don't friends visit each other all the time?" His voice had quieted as he spoke, unsureness clear in his tone. Are we even really friends? He sighed and lifted a hand to move the hair from his eyes.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Friends....?"I wasn't sure if you wanted to be friends or not...the other day you really made it seem like you didn't want anything to do with me, and that you were scared of me, which is why that I thought that you though I was creepy." said the beige colored male quietly, before saying, "But if we are friends, than yes, friends see each other often."

The small teen leaned a bit closer to him, head tilted. "I did? I didn't mean to...I'm just not good at things like that. But...I-I would like to be friends." The pink tint had become redder and he smiled again. "So if we are, then it's okay for me to be here and you're not creepy." He was speaking with a bit more strength now, being a bit more open.

A smile drifted on to the older male's face, a gentle look in his eyes, "Well, I want to be friends with you, so it works out perfectly." So I finally have a friend now....? I guess that I'm not alone forever...until he goes and finds someone else better than me, but for now, I'll make use of what I have and make sure we're both happy.

Katsumi giggled softly, still blushing. "O-okay, that sounds good." He rose up on his knees slightly so that he could see Tai better in the darkness. His eyes narrowed and pupils slit and suddenly he could see perfectly fine with the lack of light. "Do you want me to stay? I feel bad for waking you up." One ear was standing up and the other was drooping cutely.

"That's you're choice. I'm not forcing you to stay, I enjoy your company, though I'm not going to ask you to stay if you want to go home." said Taidanamaru simply, not wanting to force anything on him.

The petite whitette smiled wider and laughed this time, still softly though. "I'd like to stay. I've never really had a friend before, so this is fun." His blue eyes were full of happiness for once. He really does look nice...

"Mmtay." smiled Taidainamaru softly, his eyes closing when he smiled. After he closed his mouth from his smile, he said lightly, "If you'd like, you can watch some TV, or read a book, just don't get yourself in trouble. You can stay with me if you'd like, but I'd probably just lay here until six and stare at my ceiling, so I'm not sure if you want to stare at my ceiling with me and talk about stuff for two hours, but you can do whatever you please."

Katsumi hesitated for a moment, thinking, then turned onto his side, unable to lay down due to his injured tail. He propped his head up with his hand, elbow against the floor, and looked at him. "I'll stay and talk to you," he said quietly, facing Tai with his tail once again draped across his waist.

"Eh, okay." said Tai simply, with a plain, merry smile. He slipped out of bed, walking quietly around, picking a shirt off of his shelves and slipping it on before sitting next to the younger male on the floor. His pants, were indeed pinned by a safety pin on his side, showing the fact he was super skinny. He laid down on the floor next to him, coughed, then asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

The neko watched him carefully. He really doesn't eat much...I wonder why. "Do you like to listen to music?" he asked, tilting his head curiously. His tail tip flicked back and forth and his ears turned towards him.

GTG, can you still make a response though? :D

Tai blinked a few times before saying softly, "I listen to music occasionally, not that vulgar crap about sex, drugs, and parties like everyone else does though." He rubbed the back of his neck quietly, his slight ponytail rubbing itchily on his neck.

The whitette made a face. "I hate that kind of music. If it doesn't have meaning then it's no good." He spoke with much feeling in his voice; he was very passionate about music.

Here

Tai glanced at him, "I listen to instrumental music usually, it calms my frayed nerves. Anyways....besides that, I listen to J-pop, Rock, Blues, Alternative, or really anything that isn't English Pop, or Rap..." He rubbed the back of his neck quietly, though he had a small smile on his face.

The white-haired neko turned his head and smiled brightly at him, his ears straight up in excitement. "Rock and alternative are my favorites. I haven't listened to much instrumental though, but my mom really likes it." For some reason he loved the fact that Tai was smiling and he wanted to see it more often. Unconsciously Katsumi moved closer to him so that their arms were brushing and his tail was resting on Tai's leg. "Do you have a favorite song, or group?" he asked next, very much enjoying the conversation; it was one of the first real friendly talks he'd had.

"Groups? Eh, not really. I listen to a large variety of music. One of my mom's favorites before she died were Breaking Benjamin and Black Veil Brides, so we listened to them a lot. My father got me more into instrumental music...I guess I just like instrumental music because it's free and beautiful...plus I also play the flute, violin, and piano...they seem pretty girly, but whatever." He sighed softly. His cheeks flushed the slightest bit of pink when he felt the younger male's tail fall on his leg, though didn't tell him to pull his tail away, because in all reality, he didn't mind.

The younger's blue eyes widened. "You play three instruments?" His voice held admiration. "That's so cool!" He seemed to realize how loud and outgoing he was being and his cheeks flushed. "S-sorry," he said softly, lowering his voice and shying away slightly. "I, um, I-I really like Three Days Grace, but I listen to a bunch of other bands too."

"That's pretty cool, they're a nice band." He rubbed the back of his neck again. It was one of his many habits. Whenever he was nervous, he would rub the back of his neck, or sink his nail there, though he said, "I take up instruments and foreign language in my free times if I get bored to that extent." He yawned softly and laid down on his back on the floor, staring at the ceiling. His chestnut colored eyes were fixated there for a few seconds. Arms laying over his head, he was fully stretched out, well, his whole top half was. He really didn't seem to care about the fact that the upper half of his body was exposed, but yet again, he didn't really care about a lot of things so it seemed.

Katsumi blinked a few times as if trying to make a decision. After a moment of thought he propped himself up with one hand and leaned over Tai so that he was looking down on him, their faces closer than before. His head was tilted and his icy blue eyes were curious. Snow white hair hung down in his face, casting a shadow on Tai's forehead. "Am I your first friend?" he asked quietly, his expression completely serious. "I wanted to know, because you're mine."

A vivid blush spread across the beige colored male's cheeks, his chestnut colored eyes dimly showing their slight tint of amber. Chewing sharply on his lower lip, almost as if he were nervous, before he answered firmly, "Yes. You are."

Katsumi noticed the blush and smiled gently as a result. "That's good," he murmured, "because I would have been jealous of your first." His expression softened and his tail flicked lazily across Tai's legs, his ears drooping but not flat against his head. A soft rumbling sound came from his chest and he ducked his head when he realized that he was purring. "S-sorry," he whispered again, glancing at Tai with eyes full of shy embarrassment. "Sometimes I'm more cat than human."

"That's fine, I understand." smiled Taidanmaru gently, though, he wrapped his arms quietly around the other's shoulders softly and sat up and hugged him softly, though quickly withdrew his arms and stared at the ground and murmured softly, "Sorry about that hug...I can understand if you were uncomfortable with that..." His cheeks burned a bright vermilion.

His body had stiffened upon initial contact, however he had relaxed seconds later. When he felt Tai pull away he whined softly like a kitten whose mother had left them alone. He instinctively closed the distance between them and hugged him again, his touch hesitant. "It's okay," he mumbled, both pairs of ears hot and red, "I haven't been hugged in a long time. I...I liked it." He closed his eyes, and the purring resumed.

With those words, he calmed his body and wrapped his arms carefully around the younger whitette, lightly resting his head atop of the younger male's, "I haven't been hugged in a long time either...." His sigh was very soft and gentle.

"Why not?" he asked sleepily, turning his head to look at Tai with bleary eyes. "You're so nice, I bet a lot of people would want to hug you..." He put his head on Tai's shoulder and breathed in his scent, liking the way it blended with his. He hadn't been this close or intimate with anyone in years, and even when he was younger it was only with family members; for once Takeru wasn't on his mind. "It's kind of funny," he said into Tai's neck, "but I feel like I've known you for a while even though we've just met."