Neko Private Roleplay {Ciel and Koe-chan} (18+)

BlaqueCatt

The younger male's grip on his hand tightened. "Of course I do," he replied softly. "You're one of the nicest people I've met." His voice was sincere this time and he managed to smile slightly.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"I'm just making sure." Yeah, just making sure you don't secretly hate my guts. Taidanamaru questioned a lot of things, and always seemed pretty hesitant about getting into the other male's buisiness, though there were many things he wanted and needed to know.

My father shouldn't be home for at least another hour, so... "Hey, um, i-if my mom's home, would you like to meet her?" His ear flattened and he looked away. "Sorry, that was stupid." I just thought she might like you...and I want to feel closer to you.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, sure. I'd love to meet your mother." smiled Taidanamaru softly and gave the whitette a gentle squeeze to confirm that he was sure he wanted to.

Katsumi blushed, ducking his head but still smiling. "O-okay..." His hair had long since dried and was back to its wavy and straight shape, however there was a little tuft in the back that was sticking up like a third cat ear. She'll definitely like him...she loves polite people.

Sighing gently, he looked at his feet again, not sure what to say or do. He'd save the talking for when he met his mother. For now, he'd think of a way to introduce himself. Hello, I'm Taidanamaru, I'm a clean freak, even though I am incredibly lazy. My parents are dead and I have secret depression, if you haven't noticed. I'm under current anxiety as well, because you are going to want me around your son knowing that I'm mopey, sluggish, and lazy. I have good manners, and I think a lot. I'm a super genius. Did I mention that I'm gay? Yeah, because now you totally trust me with your son. Yeah, Tai...you suck at introductions, just say simple things instead of telling her EVERYTHING.

While Tai was internally brooding, Katsumi's mood had brightened and he seemed almost excited. His tail was up and waving back and forth beneath his sweatshirt and he had to struggle to keep his ears down and out of sight. If mom likes him it will be easier to spend time with him because I won't have to sneak out. I'll only have to worry about dad.

With a thin smile creeping up on his face, Tai already knew what he was going to say and lightly gripped the younger male's hand again, lightly intertwining his fingers with the whitette's.

When Katsumi felt the other's fingers lace with his the blush returned with full force, turning his pale cheeks a bright pink color. He didn't pull away, however, and instead his smile grew. I'm so glad that we were able to become friends this quickly. I guess I never really knew how lonely I was until now. He let out a soft, content and laugh-like sound.

"Hmm..what's so funny?" chuckled Tai softly, continuing to walk by the other's side, waiting until they got to the whitette's home.

"Nothing, I just...think this is nice," he replied quietly, coming to a stop when they reached the driveway of his house. "We're here," he said, letting go of Tai's hand and walking up to the door. He knocked gently a couple of times, the lighthearted smile still plastered onto his face. "Mom? I'm home."

The door suddenly flew open, and instead of a woman standing in front of them there was a very tall and very angry man. Katsumi's eyes widened and his expression changed to one of absolute terror.

"Why are you home so late, Katsumi?" the man demanded gruffly, irritation and disgust dripping from his lips. "And wipe that stupid smile off your face; it's disturbing." He grabbed the whitette by the arm and yanked him inside, completely ignoring Tai and slamming the door shut in his face. This action was followed by a sharp cry of pain and a shout from a woman further inside.

Eye twitching the slightest bit at this, he growled lowly in his throat. Now this man...he's a freaking douche. Breathing heavily, he thought of something, and easily thought of something. Yes, this will work perfectly. Knocking softly on the door, he stood with good posture and looked as professional as he could. Yes, I know exactly what I'll do.

"Ayame! Get the damn door, I'm dealing with this piece of shit!" Katsumi screeched like a terrified cat as his tail was yanked harshly before he was slammed into the wall. His vision swam and he wasn't able to react in time to see the hand flying towards his face. A loud slap echoed through the room and the neko dropped to his knees, spitting out blood from his mouth.

No, Tai...please go away...I don't want you to see me like this! He was lifted by the hair and once again thrown against the wall, a gasp coming from his lips as the breath was knocked out of him. His mother was screaming at his father to stop, but her pleas went unanswered.

"Ayame! Get the door NOW!" he bellowed, and the petite black-haired woman ran to the door and threw it open, eyes red with tears streaming down her face. She was trembling and her expression was one of pure anguish.

Tai looked at her, his eye twitching the slightest bit. W-what? "Are you Ayame? If so, I am from your son's school. I am a teacher assistant at his school, and I'd like to have a conversation with your family if you're availible at the moment." It wasn't a lie, he was a teacher assistant at his school, not for his grade particularly, though for the school, yes.

The woman's eyes widened and she looked behind her frantically. "Now isn't a good time! I'm very sorry sir! Please come back later!" She bowed a few times before shutting the door again, leaning against it and panting heavily. Behind her the man kicked Katsumi in the side as he laid on the floor, eyes half-closed and breathing rapidly shallow. He was yelling curse words at the teenager and had reopened the wound on his tail.

"Daisuke! Please stop!" she begged, sounding near hysterical. "He's our son!"

"This monster is not our son!"

"Hn, this won't work" Well, I guess having a cellphone for emergency purposes is always great. With that, he slipped the phone out of his pocket and dialed the number for the 911, calling the police over for the possible threat on a life. He huffed quietly, and after he spoke with the police, he nodded slowly to himself before standing patiently and waiting.

Without warning Katsumi was on his feet, his blue eyes narrowed and pupils slit. His ears were turned backwards and a low growl rumbled in his throat, his tail lashing back and forth, splattering blood onto the floor. Daisuke's eyes widened as he saw his son's nails grow and form long, sharp claws. "Katsumi? What the hell are you--"

The neko hissed and lunged towards his father, slashing at him with his left hand. The claws cut into the man's cheek and he cried out, stumbling backwards until he hit the door. Katsumi's eyes had a feral glint and he no longer seemed to be thinking rationally, or even like a human. His cat instincts had kicked in and he wasn't going to get hurt anymore.

Ayame whimpered at the sight and backed up against the wall, spotting Tai from the window. She was about to open it and call out to him when Daisuke crashed into the door, forcing it open; it had been unlocked. Katsumi shot out after him, tackling his father and pinning him to the grass, snarling and baring his fangs. His expression was purely animalistic.

Holy crap...well, that was a turn of events. I still know what to say to the police though. Acting quickly, Taidanamaru grabbed the younger male softly around the waist and feebly attempted to pull him off, "Kat-kun, shhh....calm down...It's me, Taidanamaru...y'know, your friend? Just calm down, okay? Relax..." His voice was soothing and soft, he just wanted his friend to be okay. I'm glad you got what you deserved, you douche of a father.

The whitette screeched upon being touched and whirled around, attempting to claw Tai in the face, his body thrashing in order to get away. He hissed and spit and kicked, twisting his body and trying to bite Tai's wrist. Meanwhile his father had scrambled away, on his knees in the grass and focusing on calming his breathing. Ayame was standing in the doorway with her hands over her mouth, still crying.

"Kat-kun, please, stop. You're hurting me." Tai's voice was a bit off, trying to fight back against his only friend. He felt a scratch across his cheek and across his eye. He stumbled backwards onto his rear, panting quietly. He put his arms infront of himself, trying to guard himself, even though he knew that he wouldn't be able to bring it to heart to actually hurt the boy that was his only friend. The blood is stinging my eyes...ugh...what a drag.

The younger male was quickly exhausting himself, and soon enough his attacks became slower and more unsteady. He had Tai pinned to the ground much like his father had been and he was staring down at him, chest heaving as he fought to breath easily, blood trickling from the corner of his mouth. His blue eyes were blank, showing nothing. He stayed on top of him for what seemed like a long time, just staring at him, until tears started to flow down his cheeks. His face contorted in pain and he whispered, "Tai...?" But before he could fully calm down there was a sharp cracking sound and he slumped forward onto Tai's chest, his body going limp and his eyes closing. Blood appeared along his hairline and dripped down his forehead from a gash on the back of his head. His father had used a stone from the garden to knock him out.

"It was the only way to stop him," he muttered, wincing at his wife's agonized shriek.

Tai stared at his father with the eye that he could actually see out of. A low growl rumbled in his throat, though he said nothing about it. The police sirens rang loudly, and the cars began to pull up. Taidanamaru huffed slowly, trying to keep his composure. He cradled the younger male in his arms, ripping part of his sleeve off and patting it onto the whitette's head to try to postpone bleeding.

Ayame slowly walked towards Tai as if in a trance, dropping to her knees in front of him and reaching out with trembling hands towards her son. She gently took him into her arms and held him close to her chest, hanging her head and rocking back and forth easily. "I'm so sorry, Katsumi," she whispered, her tears wetting the boy's white hair and mixing with the blood. "I wasn't strong enough to save you...please forgive me..." She closed her brown eyes and shielded him with her body like she should have before.

{You can be the police if you want}

"Ayame..." Tai said quietly, looking at her silently, "I called the police. Your husband is going to be taken away." There was pain in his voice. He didn't want the family to be separated, "I think it's for the best of your son." The policeman, "Your husband is being taken away and put into custody. He recieved a call from that young man over there...if anything else had occured, your son would not have a chance. An ambulance is on the way."

The small woman lifted her head to meet Tai's eyes. "My job doesn't pay much," she murmured. "We might have to move somewhere else..." She pressed her nose against one of Katsumi's ears, closing her eyes and breathing in deeply. "I don't know why he could never accept him...they were inseparable until the change." After a moment of silence she continued, "Will the doctors be able to help him?"