Another mans slave is another mans treasure ( could be 18+)

jahero

Jahero could only look at at the strange boy. He reached into his pocket and got out his hanky. handing it to Riska to dry his eyes. " That's so strange. " Jahero whispered under his breath. He put his hand on to Riska's " Please just relax. Tell you what - you can spend the night at my home, I have the space, we can see what we can do to help you on your feet so that you dont have to sell your self again. I hate seeing people being used. please let me help you " Jahero pleaded with Riska

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• jahero

Riska dried his tears and just nodded, not refusing his offer as he had done in his dream. He knew Jahero wasn't the type to hurt him, so he would be just fine trusting him this time. He began to drink hot coco now, glad to have something warm to drink for once

After that the waitress came and took there order. " So how long have you been like this Riska?" Jahero asked taking a big of his steak.

Riska tilted his head

"Like what?"

He asked curiously as he bit into his salad, and after swallowing that he took a bite of his chicken noodle soup

"Recall what?"

Riska asked a bit as he finished his food happily and began drinking his coco, but he tried to drink it too soon and whined cause he burned his tongue

Jahero smiled and shook off the question. "Never mind it. " jahero said taken another drink of his coco, getting some of the whipped cream onto his nose. Kadan waited underneath the table for everyone to get done .His tail wagging happily even now and then.

Jahero laughed a little. Riska was being cute. " No your fine, come on lets go. " Jahero placed the money for the food on the table and took Riska to his home. His home was warm and inviting. There were pictures of two little boys and a woman all over the walls of his home. They seemed happy - but from the looks of it no one else lived here but Kadan and Jahero. Kadan rushed his way through the back door and into the living room were his favorite bone was. Jahero lead Riska into the house then headed to the living room to light the fire place. " please make your self at home" Jahero spoke from the other room

Riska looked around confused a bit by where he was and who the people were. But he wouldn't ask...he didn't want to make him sad in any way at all. He yawned sleepily. He then looked around as he walked into the other room where Jahero was. He was tired, and it show easily, but he tried not to lay on the couch and fall asleep right away

Jahero lite the fire, then over at Riska - " Im very sorry Riska but Im very tired, spent all night looking for you " Jahero laughed. " There are bed rooms up stairs please feel free to sleep in any of them. There is a shower in at the end of the hall if you would like to take one. I have everything you would need. Just ask" Jahero said with a smile.

Riska just laid down and fell asleep on the couch by the fire. He was tired and couldn't bare to do anything else but sleep at the moment, he didn't mind at all sleeping on a couch, it was better then the ground

Jahero noticed that Riska had fallen asleep while he was talking. The day must of taken a lot out of him. Jahero pick the boy up and carried him to one of the rooms up stairs. Covering him up, Jahero had a moment of Remanence - he went about his night then crash into bed.

As Riska slept he didn't dream, it was like his mind was to tired to even dream...which he didn't doubt...he woke a hour later, a bit to tired

jahero shifted a bit in his sleep, smiling a bit. " I'm so glad your home

he whispered in his sleep, a tear dripped down his face. " I've missed you so much"

Jahero woke up in a daze. He sat up shaking his head, he was having dreams about his wife again. He was hoping they would stop but she would never leave him. He moved slowly to the next room to find Riska gone. " Riska?" he questioned as he walked down the stairs calling Riska's name. He noticed the door was crack and he could here Kadan barking and someone laughing with him. He open the door, " Riska are you out here?"

Riska looked at Jahero and smiled

"Yes, me and Kaden are playing!"

He didn't know why, but this animal made all his worries go away

The look of relief on jaheros face as he smiled. " I was worried that you had ran away, you scared me" Jahero said as he walked up to Riska and put his hand on his shoulder