Another mans slave is another mans treasure ( could be 18+)

jahero

Riska gasped a bit and began slightly shivering, he had truly forgotten every bit of training he had been given...he blamed himself for it all. As he nodded a bit, he found a way was to rephrase his question.

"Where would you like me to start, Master?"

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• jahero

The old man thought for a moment before repling " I want you to please your self first, sit on the bed and show me how you did it at your new home. And dont even think about ling to me, I know how much you like being played with - and your new master is just your type. What a little hoe you are Riska. Cheating on me with him." the old man said picking up Riska and throwing him on the bed, and ripping his clothing a little

Riska looked away and did as he was told,slowly placeing his hand against his own member and moving it slowly, as he did this he closed his eyes, slightly shivering at the feeling.Truth was...Jahero didn't make him do this...but he knew better then to object. As he moved his hand he got a bit hard...and slowly it rose more and more untill he was his full size slightly shivering from pleasure and disgust of himself

" what a good boy you are - doesnt that feel so good." the old man said as he sat next to Riska now, licking his ear every now and then. Tell me what else did you too do Riska, you know Im going to have to make you pay for cheating on me. If you wanted to have sex with someone then whhy did you run away? was I not good enough for you? was he better then me? I'll show you who's better"

Riska bit his lip and turned away from the man. He knew he was willing to do anything he was commanded to do, it was how he was raised, so he was just fine with it.

"Sorry Master...but y-yes...h-he was better then you..."

He knew if he lied his Master would make him pay...but he knew the truth could hurt him more

The old man slapped Riska at this answer. " Ill show you whos better. " he said grabbing Riska ass and thrusting his member inside it roughly, causing Riska to bleed. They were both dry, the old man was spanking Riska hard, causing pain that would need a few days recovery before healing. " Take it pretty boy, take it take it take it!"

Riska screamed out loudly, trying hard not to cry, since crying was highly against Master's rules

"O-OK! I-I'M SORRY!!"

He screamed as his Master did what he was doing. He knew full well that he could take it, and even if not able to, he knew better then to protest

After the old man was done he throw Riska to the floor like trash. Releasing him self all over Riska. He then placed a collar on Riska and place him chained into a cage, left a mess.

meanwhile back at the mansion

Jahero had kota and tsume looking all over for Riska and his 'father' Jahero and Kadan were working on there own to find there new friend

Riska panted heavily and tiredly. He almost couldn't stay concious as he lay there in his old cage. He looked up at his Master trying hard not to whine

"M-Master...c-can I rest now...?"

He asked in a begging mannor, still hiding the small whistle in his right hand

Riska nodded a it, wondering how he would be clean if he cant even clean up in a cage. He sighed a bit and opened his hand, quickly blowing the whistle hard,preying it'll work

Kadans Ears perked. " What is it kadan?" Jahero asked as he noticed Kadan's sudden movements. Kadan barked and jumped out of the car window and started running down the street. " I hear you Riska I hear you just keep blowing the whistle" Kadan said to him self. as he turned down a dirt road. Jahero was following in the car as best as he could.

meanwhile.

As Riska was in the cage blowing the whistle another man walked by. " hey pup ,what do you have there?"

Riska jumped and hid the whistle quickly

"

"J-just a broken toy.....something I found on the road when I ran away.....'

He was scared and shaking now, preying that it doesn't get taken...he would use what little strength he had to fight for this whistle......but he also thought if it got tooken...then...maybe it was for the better...

"My dad said he had a present for me, but I didnt think it would be a puppy." the guy opened Riska cage, hooked a leash onto his collar and un chained him. all the while making Riska drop his whistle. " Look at you your a mess, time for a bath" The man said with a side ways smile. He pulled on the leash forcing Riska to move as he took Riska to a small bathroom, with an already filled tube. The man started to wash Riska off

Riska shivered at the water, remembering the last time he had a bath...it was such a pleasent memory...he wondered if he'd ever feel those pleasent moments again. He couldn't help but want to scream out for Jahero...but he knew better then to do so, so he just screamed his name in his head, begging nand pleading for him to be ok...and then for Kaden....He still longed to have a wolf puppy...he wanted one so badly...he had never had anal that was his..but he was an animal that belonged to someone.

"S-so...when were you born...I don't remember Master having a child..."

"My father never brought me into this world until you left. I'm 20. My father is a sick man - instead of raping me he found someone around my age. so he found you. But when he found you he lost me until now. The funny thing is - he just gave you to me, like you were a pet. " The man rinsed Riska off the started to wash Riska's private areas. " He says to me, ' Alex there is a puppy in my room. He's all your. Now get out of my face' thats what he said.

Riska looked away and just nodded, he didn't know what this man's intentions were...but if his father was the Master that had owned him...they couldn't be good...

"What would you like me to doto you...Master"

He asked quietly...knowing that if he didn't ask then his Master would be angry

"I dont want you to do anything to me, but for me. After I get you all cleaned up I want you to go a murder my father, then I want you to go and kill your other family. Then Will run away from here. " he said coldly

Riska quickly shot a shocked expression at him

"I have no family! Everyone knows that!! And I can't kill my Master, if you want him dead, you kill him!"

He couldn't keep quite, he ended up making it pretty loud,

Alex covered Riska's mouth up. " He isnt your master anymore I am, and he is nothing but a pig. I know where he found you, your Master from that mansion was with my father the other night, and I know he loves you very much"

Riska struggled quickly and shook his head

"But the other man isn't my family! H-he.....he's my...my friend!And I wont kill him"

Riska was so confused that he didn't know what to do or say anymore

Alex grabbed Riska by the collar roughly. " Ill break you until you see things my way pup" Alex said as he chocked Riska with the collar

Riska gasped for breath but shook his head, refusing to see anything in this crazed man's ways. He quickly ued his free hand to grab ahold of the man's wrist ad managed to rip his hand from his thrat, he then quickly ran back to the roo, grabbing his whistel and hidding in a small area that even he was amazed he could fit into. He then held the whistle tightly

Alex ran to the room throwing things and picking them up, making the room a mess looking for Riska " Here puppy puppy" With a little looking he found Riska hiding in a small area of the room. "bad dog, Im going to have to teach you a leason " Alex said pointing a gun at Riska. And just as Alex was getting ready to shoot Riska a loud Grawl was heard in the back ground. " GET AWAY FROM HIM" kadan barked loudly, Alex turned around quickly - " What the hell?! were did you come from?" Jahero walked out of the shadows with a gun of his own, Followed by Tsume and Kota whom were covered in blood. " Back off kid, give me back Riska and you wont end up like your father" Jahero said pointing towards the other room. " Alex took a quick glance. The other room was covered in blood, his fathers head on the floor.

Riska gasped and quickly he ran to Jahero, trying so hard not to cry. He hid behind Jahero,cowering down by Kaden and the other dogs

"I....I'm sorry!! S-Sorry!!"

He was shivering scared and crying now