Another mans slave is another mans treasure ( could be 18+)

jahero

Jahero didnt take his eyes off of Alex whom at this time had a scary look on his face. " Great job new guy" Alex clapped " you did what I wanted the kid to do for me. Now all I need is you dead and I can take the kid and we can leave" Alex said Pointing the gun at Kadan and firing. Kadan let out a yelp, jahero fired and both Tsume and kota jumpped on Alex biting down anywhere they could grab. There was lots of noise , and a mess. Once thing calmed down, Kadan had found his way to Alexs neck, Tsume had Alex by the balls, and Kota had the hand with the gun in it , in his mouth

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• jahero

Riska shivered scared and crying. He had his ears covered from fear and his eyes closed from crying so much. He couldn't watch, he just preyed that everyone he cared about to be alright

"Riska we have to leave now," Jahero said as he picked Riska up, The smell of gasoline was in the air - Jahero was going to light the place on fire. He waited until the dogs were out and lite a match then throw it into the house. Everyone then ran to Jaheros car up the way and speed away just in time to see a large exploitation in the back ground

Riska could only cry and curl in fear. He found the fur of one of the dogs and quickly clinged to the animal, still causing no harm to it in any way. He was shaking and breathing heavily, only now feeling the pain from what his dead Masters had applied to him. He curled more, trying hard not to scream from the rush of pain

Jahero drove home slowly. Tsume and Kota were in the back seat with Riska whom was crying. Kadan was hurt and sitting in the front with Jahero. Kadan cried a little, placing a bloody paw on Jahero's leg. " I know boy, we did it, we did it" Jahero said petting his friend on the head.

----one month later---

Riska had easily taken of Kaden's wounds, but was still able to take him to the vet to make sure he did everything right. He smiled at Kaden and petted his head, giving him and the others breakfast.

He walked to Jahero's room and politealy knocked on his door

"Jahero! Breakfast time!"

He had gotten use to calling him by his first name, he couldn't help it. He smiled sweetly as he awaited the door to open. He was use to the kindness of everyone and to the work he had been doing to help out. He also had fgotten use to Jahero's kindness when it came to the bed at night, and he had definatally grown to love ...and even love Jahero

The door slowly opened to the normal site of Jahero in his pajamas. The shower was going on in the back ground " Good morning Riska, please come in I was just getting ready to shower for the day" Jahero said as he let Riska in the bedroom a shut the door. Jahero tried to hid him self in the bathroom. He didnt want Riska to see that his member was hard. Kadan was in the corner on a doggy bed still healing from his wounds. Jahero had a few scares from being shot but other wise was in good health. " Ill only be a few minutes Riska" Jahero shouted

Riska put his finger to his lips when he smiled at Kaden

"I'll make him feel better. Be back Kaden!"

He petted Kaden's head and sneaked into the bathroom and kissed Jahero softly

"You don't have to hide from me, you know I am more then willing to aid you in moments like this"

He giggled and placed his hand upon his member

"Are you in the mood?"

Jahero blushed and gasped as Riska touched and kissed him softly. " Its just some morning wood from last night, But I have to say when you said breakfast I thought you were bringing me your self on a silver plate. " Jahero said kissing Riska back. All this time with Riska, Jahero fell more and more in love with him, not only that. But the sex - Everytime they spent the night together Jahero had a mad passion to please Riska. He couldnt help him self. " Your clothes will get wet"

Riska got undressed and smiled

"That's the least of my worrise, and I'll help get rid of your morning wood for you"

He knelles down to his knees and licked the tipof Jahero's member, blushing and smiling at the same time, he knew the way he felt for Jahero was returned, since he could tell Jahero felt the same

Jahero grabbed Riska hair and pulled it gentle. " Riska dont stop " Jahero said as Riska licked his member for a while. Jahero could only let Riska take control for so long before it was his turn to take over. " My turn Riska" Jahero said as he removed his member from Riska's mouth and dragged Riska into the shower. He started to gentle wash him down. " You have been a dirty boy today so you need to be cleaned up" Jahero said with a big smile and in a very playful way

Riska smiled sweetly and in a teasing way he responded happily

"Yea, true. So wash me all over if you desire"

He turned red and looked at Jahero

Jahero started to wash Riska all over, making sure to take care with his private parts. Getting them all wet and slippery . He started to play with Riska's member, toying with it.

Riska got hard easily, it didn't take much of Jahero's touch to turn Riska on, and as long asit was Jahero touching him, he welcomed it with happiness.

Jahero pushed it up and down. " Look at you Riska, your member Shoots up with ease . It cute." Jahero said then licked Riska slowly. He then washed all the soap off before starting to lick him once more. Making sure to get all of riska's favorite spots. This was one of Jahero's favorite parts, making Riska moan, and scream. He enjoyed this more then being with anyone else. He was happy that Riska allowed them to keep having sex - Jahero didnt think it would of happened again after everything said and done

Riska shivered and moaned in pleasure, he knew he couldn't help but moan and he didn't even try to hide his pleasureable moments

"P-please,don't stop!"

He quietly begged slightly

"What you want me to stop okay ill stop" jahero said in a sexy voice. He backed away from Riska teasing him more and more. Jahero grab a hold of his own member and started to stroke it a little, trying to tease Riska with it, like it was candy or something.

Riska shivered a bit and blushed, moaning in plesure

"A-ah! I-I don't want you to stop! Please!"

He quietly begged as his pleasure rose

He leaned down and deeply kissed Jahero's lips, blushing darkly as he did so

"I don't want youto stop, just keep going, please"

He sweetly begged

Jahero kissed Riska deeply and again started to play with is member, Stroking it lightly, using the water to make it wet. The shower in Jahero's room was medium size. not really big enough for two people. Jahero then picked Riska up and placed his member into Riska " It always feels like the first time when Im with you " Jahero spoke into Riska's ear as he started to move a little faster

Riska moaned with pleasure, blushing darkly as he closed his eyes, wrappinghis arms and legs around Riska's waist, passion showing clearly in his eyes

"Yes, I agree! D-don't stop dearest, don't stop!"

Jahero toke Riska out of the shower and to the top of his desk were he spread Riska out, getting behind him and any other position he could think of, He couldnt help but cum a little. It felt hot, but Jahero didnt stop, and his body didnt want to. He went on kissing Riska, and playing with his member as he moved stronger and slower then the other way around fast and weak .

Riska moaned in pleasure, slightly screaming from it as well. He loved the way this felt, he loved very second, every trust he felt, he loved it all so much! He couldn't help but to scream from pleasure, this man...he grew to quickly love...and it surprised him how easily...he got over ever having a Master...all those years of torture...now seemed so far away...like it was all just a nightmare

Jahero moved faster and faster inside Riska until he cam over and over again. Making Riska reless himself as well. He moved them both to the bed were he embraced Riska in his arms. He was still inside of Riska, he didnt move - Just let it rest. He breathing was heavy. He pulled Riska closer to him and whispered in his ear. " Riska, you know I love you from the bottom of my heart, and I want nothing bad to come to you - but I need you to do something for me, I need you to wake up Riska WAKE UP"

In the hospital

" How is the boy doing today?" A doctor asked

" He is well, Looked like he was having a nightmare a few hours ago but he calmed down since then" A nurse replied

" Has anyone tried to wake him today?" Asked the doctor now looking at Riska's eyes/

"Not yet, we have been busy today" said the nurse.

The lightly shook Riska " Riska my dear boy I need you to wake up, come back to us dear boy" the doctor said to Riska's coma stated body