Another mans slave is another mans treasure ( could be 18+)

jahero

Riska smiled sweetly and turned to hug Jahero happily. He loved to be held, especially by the guy he fell in love with by sheer dreams

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• jahero

Jahero was still half a sleep, the warm embrace warmed his soul once more. " Please come inside - its getting cold out here" Jahero said petting Riska's head

Riska nodded smiling sweetly

"Yes, of course

He smiled again and stood up, petting Kaden's head

"Wanna come with us Kaden?"

Kadan barked and grabbed his ball heading for the door, Jahero lead everyone inside by the fire that was still going in the living room. He placed a few logs on it then sat down on the floor next to the fire, staring into its blaze

Riska laid his head upoon Jahero's shoulder and fell asleep with ease. He didn't mean too but just the thought...the reminder of his dreams made him want to just be near him...it soothed his every fear and his worried soul

Jahero allowed Riska to sleep, he even went as far as holding him, while they both feel a sleep there next to the fire. The next morning Jahero was sleeping like a rock. His member wasnt far behind in the rock department, Jahero was having a wet dream. Moaning a little in his sleep.

Riska turned blod red , definatally remembering what him and Jahero did in his dreams...b-but that wasn't appropritae now...he didn't feel that way for him anymore...

"J-Jahero...'

He whispered, trying to keep his eyes on Jahero and not on his member

Riska turned red, not knowing at all what he was to do...he knew that if Jahero actually knew him like that, that he would pleasure him...but since he didn't...he didn't know what to do...

"W-what do I do...?"

He asked no one.

jahero's member twitched as Riska touched him, Jahero moaned and mumbled something under his breath. His member got harder and harder until it popped out of his pajamas.

Riska slightly blushed and smiled a bit. He knelt down and licked the tip of Jahero's member, blushing more. It had been so long since he had been this close to the man he loved...and he wasn't going to let this moment go

Jahero's eyes opened slightly as he felt the warmth of Riska's tongue. His vision a bit blurry at first, he looked down. " ahh" he cried out, reaching around trying to feel what was making him feel so damn good

Jahero rubbed his eyes and looked around. The last thing he could recall was falling a sleep by the fire, with Riska. He was warm, and felt a draft below his belt. He looked down " Oh my goodness im so sorry Riska" jahero said tring to push his member back into his pants but was having a hard time because he was rushing

Jahero was red in the face, was he dreaming or did this boy just say he could help, " If.." Jahero swallowed " If you were the one whom made it feel good, while I was sleep.. Then maybe you could do that again, but be warned I've never done this with a man before. I had a wife and everything..." Jahero was scared

Riska nodded a bit, blushing. He leaned forward and softly began licking the tip, then moving down a bit and licking the sides. He smiled and blushed a bit, then began sucking Jahero

Jahero was in heaven. It had been almost 5 years since he had been with anyone, he could never bring himself to be with anyone after his wife past away. And as Riska sucked on his member, he couldnt help him self - he cam inside Riska's mouth. "Oh my god im so sorry Riska, I just couldnt hold it in" Jahero said as his juice dripped from Riska's mouth