Another mans slave is another mans treasure ( could be 18+)

jahero

Slowly, and with a bit of hesitation Riska opened his eyes, shielding them weakly from the light as he stared at the hospital surrounding. He felt confused...and wondered where he was...how he got there...He sat up slowly, whincing in pain a bit but looking around. Tears filled his eyes and he whispered as he spoke

"W-where's......Jahero....a-and Kaden...."

He questioned as he looked around. He looked at the doctor and the nurse, confused even more

"W-who are you...?"

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• jahero

"Hello Riska welcome back to the world. I am Doctor shoe and these are the nurses. You have been in a coma for a very long time. Almost a year to this day. A man brought you in here, a real mess. But im sorry i dont know whom this Jahero or Kadan people are - You havent had a visitor since you have been here. " the doctor said looking at Riska's charts. " I also want to tell you that the man the brought you here went to jail and was kill after only being in there for a few months." he went on to say

Riska gasped and his head spun. He began to cry...now he was all alone....it was all...a dream...He shook his head and fell back on his bed crying...why did his happiness have to be a dream...where were they...did they even exist...what would happen to him now...he didn't understand anything

"Please clam down. Relaxs, your free, you can go were ever you want. We just need to run a few more test on you but other then that your free to go" the doctor said patting Riska on the leg. " I need to check your memory tho, tell me what you recall?"

Riska shook his head

"I-I don't know what was a dream and what was true...I-I remember escaping my Master...and getting caught by another...being transfered to a man named Jahero...who...took care of me....and loved me.....but then my Master and his son tried killing me...but Kaden got hurt protecting me...but Jahero saved me anyway...and I helped Kaden get better....."

He was speaking so fast, almost hyserical, his voice mixed with confusion, sorrow, sadness, worry, and the most of it was nonbelieveing, everything was a dream...but if he was here...and was the age they said he was...then he must have been nearly killed by his Master...but when...how? Then it hit him, quickly!

"H-he hit me....Master had gotten mad at me and hit me really hard with something hard.....I-I remember passing out from the pain...and felt something warm underneath me...after that...I could faintally hear birds and things like the wind...as if I was moving...but after that...nothing but darkness and silence haunted me for a while...I guess....I never really woke up..."

The doctor wrote everything down. Sending Riska for head scans and blood work. His head scan came back clean - blood work to. The was a scar left on his head from the attack by his old master. He was given some clean clothing, his old ones didnt fit him anymore. He was given a white t-shirt, blue hody, and blue jeans. A few dollars in his pocket and the card of a therapist is case he needed someone to talk, then he was released into the world. It was Fall now, leaves on the ground. Pumpkin smell in the air, people coming together for the holidays.

Riska was currentally living on the streets. He had been selling his body in order to make a few dollars to eat on...he didn't really like it, but he didn't have a choice. He cant really get a job unless he has an address and many other things he didn't have. He fell asleep in a box as he listened to the feet of other people being cheerful one holidays...he didn't ever remember being cheerful on any holiday...

He woke quickly to the frosty winds breeze and he stood up, finding the card that the doctor gave him a while ago...atleast the place would be warm...and so might he for a little bit...He took his leave and looked around untill he found the building...it looked like the one Jahero took him to in his dream...he smiled a bit and looked at the address on the card, wondering if Jahero was here...slowly he walked in, amazing enought his outfit remained clean...he always washed them, but in freezing weather...it got really cold, but he still washed his clothing, at the risk of freezing

As Riska evened the Therapist building a large wolf dog Greeted him with a bark and lick of the hand. He had a collar around his neck and his Tags said his name was kadan. He barked once more and walked away. A lady at the desk throw him a treat as he walked by. " Can I help you young man?" The woman asked Looking at Riska

"K-Kaden!!'

Riska quickly said with happiness and amazement. But upon hearing the woman's question he looked up at her and showed her the card. He didn't know what else to do...he hadn't ever been in this situation before...so he could only show her what he knew of.

She looked at the card, then back at Riska, He looked cold and hungry. " If you follow the dog up the stair, Mr. Heamorea is on the 3rd door to the right. Hurry now, I think he is getting ready to head home" She said with a smile. She then went on to blow a tiny whistle that brought Kadan back into the room. " Take him upstairs Kadan, quickly now" she said giving the dog another treat. Kadan walked and started towards the stairs then stopped and waiting for Riska to follow

Riska followed quickly, both wanting to see Jahero again and wanting to be warm as long as possiable. He looked around untill they got to Jahero's room and he then stared at the door, a bit nervous to open it....what would he do...what could he even say...now he felt unsure of this decision and a bit scared

Kadan pushed the door in and Jahero's voice echoed out of the door. " Hey kadan, ready to go home?" Jahero said as he petted his k9 friend. Jahero picked up his things and headed toward the door. Opening it only to find Riska standing in the door way " Oh Im sorry, did we have an appointment?" Jahero asked as he looked at Riska with wide eyes. He looked like he was cut out of Riska's dream and pasted into the real world. He was wearing a gray suit and a red tie. His brown Hair spiked just like before. His eyes reaching into Riska's soul.

Riska shook his head slowly, able to speak for some reason. He felt as if his tongue was tied, and his heart was racing quickly. He couldn't face him...not after his dream made him love him so much. He just bowed

"S-sorry!"

Quickly he ran off, tears stung his eyes as he ran

"Wait please dont run I'm sorry" Jahero yelled as Riska ran away. " Kadan go find him boy" jahero commanded sending Kadan on a chase after Riska

Riska quicklydipped back into his box, hiding his face in a tattered blanket. He cried so much at the moment he couldn't see through his tears. He was shivering now, his body only nonoticing the cold.

Kadan pushed through the doors and followed Riska's scent to an alley way where Riska lie in a box. Kadan did his best to crawl in with Riska to keep him warm from the cold. He began to like the tears off his face

Riska cuddled up to Kaden, crying against his fur.

"Kaden! I-I'm sorry!!'

He was crying more and more, not knowing what to esay at all.

"Please....don't hate me.....please"

The next morning Kadan tried to wake Riska up. He barked and barked pulling at Riska's pants. Jahero looked inside the box. " Hello? anyone home?" Jahero asked shaking Riska's leg

Riska woke quickly, a bit dazed from his wintery sleep, but none the less happily warm. He smiled sweetly at Kaden and hugged him

"Oh Kaden!"

He snuggled happily to him more and noticed Jahero and gasped

H-hi..."

"Im so glad kadan found you, when you left like that I got worried that something I said hurt you. Please come have some breakfast with me. You can tell me what happened" jahero said with a smile

Riska nodded a bit and got up, amazed that he was so warm. The sun was out but it was still cold. He looked at Jahero, waiting for him to lead the way, his hand on Kaden's head, petting him softly

Jahero lead them to a small dinner just down the way. It was small and homey in there. " Please order what ever you would like" Jahero told Riska as he looked at the menu. A waitress came up and asked what they wanted to drink. Jahero ordered them both some hot coco to start. The waitress left and came back about 5 min later, leaving the drinks on the table with a smile. " Please tell me why you ran away from me the other night?" Jahero asked Riska

Riska didn't know where to begin...or how to begin. But he felt he needed to tell the truth, no matter how it sounded.

"I...I was in a coma for a long while...I had a dream...a happy one for once...I have never met you before yet...I dreamed of living with you...under your rules...with Kaden...and Tsume...and Kota...and you took care of me...y-you saved my mind from it's lonely darkness...and I grew to adore you.but then...my old Mater came to take me away...he shot you....and took me. He again used me...again you saved me....b-but Kaden....he got hurt....but you killed my Master and his son...a-and took care of me....I-I grew to...adore you more....but then I woke up in the hospital...and since then I've been selling myself to survive... don't know what made me go to that building....b-but I did....and seeing you...and Kaden....I-I couldn't do anything but cry"

His eyes teared up now as he kept his eyes on Jahero, remembering that he didn't like when people looked away from him while talking