Another mans slave is another mans treasure ( could be 18+)

jahero

Jahero and Riska got home " Riska I hope you hand fun. " He then turned to the dogs " Good work boys. I need you to take him to his room please." turning back to Riska " I have something I have to take care of - im sorry " Jahero patted Riska on the head and walked off. Tsume barked and headed for the house - kota following him. Kadan waited for Riska

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• jahero

Riska blinked a bit but turned away and began following the animals. He didn't know what to make of what just happened...rather to be sad or to just let him go...he didn't know...he sat down with Kaden outside for a bit,not wanting yet to go inside...he felt as if it would be ok to just sit and wait for Jahero there...

Riska nodded a bit, smiling at Kaden's offer.

"Ok sure, lets go!"

He thought about Kaden's question and found his answer rather quickly

"Nothing is wrong, it's just that I'm use to waiting outside for my Master to return home...I suppose I'm like a dog...awaiting his Master's return...but I usually don't get a choice...all of this is...new to me..."

He had to admit the truth

Riska giggled a bit and petted Kaden's head softly

"You are no more of a dog then I am. You are my friend...and one of the first friends I have ever had...I'm glad I'm here...but please do not think of me as Master...I am just Riska...a person that was once a slave..."

Kadan looked up at Riska as he got petted on the head. " A salve?" Kadans jaw dropped. " how could that be? why would someone do such a thing to you Riska?" kadan looked up at Riska with a sharp glaze

Riska blinked a bit, forgetting that Kaden didn't know

"I was a sex slave....for almost all my life...but it's ok...I got use to it all"

Kadan cried a little on the inside, to think that his friend was hurt like that. " Master Heamorea will make you safe. and if you ever need me, blow that whistle and ill come running i swear"

The night was getting colder, the moon was coming out. " We really should go in now Riska, If your wondered about him just go find him. Ill help you look if needed. but your room is all set up and ready for you" Kadan said with a healthy smile

Riska shivered a bit from the cold, and continued to shiver from it. He nodded and began walking to the gates

"We gotta go find him.....I don't wish him to be hurt...a-and if he is....t-then we gotta go help him...please help me find him Kaden...please!"

Riska pleaded with the wolf as he stood infront of the gates. The way his shivering body looked in the moon as it's light made his kin glow and his eyes shimmer, he looked like a glass doll, flawless in it's apperance and fradile to any touch

"Please..."

Kadan nodded and they both headed back inside the mansion . Kadan began to smell around for Jahero, taken them to every place he had been that day. To the kitchen, bath house, the green house, stables - until they finally reached his room. " He was hear, something is wrong tho, smells like blood" Kadan said as he scratched on the door to jahero's room but with no answer

Riska quickly opened the door, slightly cracking a bone in his shoulder but showing no pain.

"JAHERO!!!"

He screamed out in a crying voice

But Jahero wasnt there, just a small puddle of blood by his desk. The room didnt seem like an attack had gone on or anything. Which was strange. There was a simple bullet casing next to jaheros desk chair. " Look Riska over there!" Kadan said as he rushed towards the desk

Riska gasped and tears filled his eyes

"J-Jahero!!!"

Riska searched frantically for him around the room.

"Why....why didn't I hear the shot!? Where is he!!"

Riska jumped from the window and landed on the ground, slightly springing his anckle and he ran, following any trace of blood be found.

Kadan followed Riska quickly, calling for Kota and Tsume to follow along. " RISKA!! come back wait please!!" Kadan raced as fast as he could to reach Riska - tackling Riska when he got close to him. " Look at you Riska, tour hurt and are in no shape to be jumping out of windows!"

Riska was crying violentally and shook his head, holding Kaden tightly, but not thigh enough to harm him in any way

"J-Jahero's hurt....a-and I'm so useless!"

He cried more and more

"You need to go back home Riska" Kadan said as kota and Tsume came into the group. " You guys Jahero is missing, he is hurt as well. " Kadan spoke to the others, while he held Riska down still. Tsume answered kadan. " We know we have been looking for him, we were on our way to find you when you called us"

Riska curled up tightly crying and closed his eyes tightly.

"Please be ok....please, please, please!!'

He pleaded with no one really.He just wanted the only human being that had ever been kind to him to be alright

As he begged for him to be ok his old Master approached him, having found him after so long, and dressed to look so innocent to any seeing eyes. He picked Riska up and smiled innocentally.

"I finally found you my dear son!"

His voice sounded like a worried father's would and when Riska saw the man's face he did his best to just smile, cause he knew for sure if he made any reaction that would get his old Master caught by the dogs he would kill them all, and she hadn't mentioned the fact that his family was dead to anyone...so it was an easy fool

"Long time no see...father."

He replied slowly wrapping his arms around the man. His old Master held him close and looked at the dogs

"I just want a bit of time with my son...please give me a day or two...'

He placed a envlope down on the ground for the dogs to give to Jahero if they ever found him

"If you need him back any sooner then I return with him, this is my address, come see us!"

With that the man easily disapeared into the night, having no trouble out running any of the dogs if needed

Kadan went to go and bite the man for grabbing Riska but stopped after watching Riska reaction to him and as the man took Riska away Jahero climbed out of the bushes that were right next to them. " Hey boys" Jahero said to the dogs as he leaned up on the gates of the mansion. " Were's Riska? he like his new room" Jahero asked petting Kadan's head. Kota picked up the letter and handed it to Jahero. " What's this Kota?" Jahero grabbed the letter and read it. " the address is fake, its the same one I went to last night. Tsume, kota I want you two to go and track Riska down. Kadan help me to the house. "

Meanwhile - Riska's old master takes him back to his new hide out

Riska looked away, his fears slowly starting to come back. He had already gotten use to having someone be so kind to him....he looked at the floor,being cautious and a bit scared

"E-evening...Master..."

He greeted the man, knowing this place's scent would change his scent dso Kaden wouldnt find him...but he remembered the whistle and hid it well, not wanting the man to see it.

"What s-shall I do...for you...'

He asked, remembering all his years of training

The old man only gave a smile before throwing Riska to the floor. " How dare you even ask me, you havent been gone that long to forget your true place have you boy?" the old man laughed in enjoyment. He spent so much time looking for Riska and he was going to pay for it now. " Dont make me say it again Riska, if I have to you will pray that your new found family dont find you - because they wont be able to tell you from the carpet."