Sweet revenge (private) robertita&1978

robertita

“He asked the doctor about a dangerous tree Kazu and now he’s in the library searching information about it. I told to all servants that Hiro is just trying to learn new recipe for you” Shisu was saying his report to Kazuya. “You did very well. I hope he would find the truth”. Shisu nodded and let Kazuya to rest.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Hiro knew how dangerous of that tree, and he wanted to testify how fast and harm of poison could destroy organs. He searched some rats and porcupine to be the testers for his proofs. He hoped this experiment could show how long it lasted and the way to cure it. He really needed to know as much as he could. Even though the doctor disagreed about his idea but he didn't care it neither....

Kazuya was tired to stay in bed so he asked the servitor to take him into the garden. “But Your Majesty the doctor said you need to rest and stay in bed” Kazuya throw the blanket from him and stood on his legs. He felt so weak after so many days in bed. “I no need doctor’s permission to go. Help me” he asked and slowly headed to the garden.

While I was testifying with the animals I'd prepared, I heard some noise behind me. That was Kazuya! He screamed on me to stop making this nonsense. He ruined all of my plan and with that red eyes staring at me. He forced me to stop and cursed me that all I wanted to do was a sin and he didn't want to be the reason to get hurt for these pure animals, and he let all away out or my hands....

"I know you want to save me Hiro but not like this. Not hurting them. I don't want to cause more pain than I did" Kazuya said looking inon Hiro's eyes. "Go and prepare me some soup instead of hurting innocent animals. I will wait you in the garden". Once he was outside Kazuya felt a little better.

Oh my, he could be kind and generous like this? I was thinking while preparing him some soup. Anyway, how could I prove or try more? It seemed that all I'd tried was all in vain. I should feel nothing, think less and forget all.. that would I ought to do when I was here.. I felt tired, like it's just me who tried to face the real and truth things that could hurt myself, didn't I???

Kazuya was on the garden watching his son playing. The baby was very happy and seemed full of energy. He hoped he could survive this poison to see his son growing. Hiro came with the soup and Kazuya started to eat. He wasn’t sure what Hiro put in it but was very good. “Can I have more please?” he asked giving the tray back to Hiro.

Such a big surprise! Since he was sick, I never saw him to eat more than usual. I hurried to the kitchen and set the tray to him. He was better and had more power, that's good news for all. At this moment, my work was being chef, so all I needed was just created daily menus, milk for the prince and some chores. No more for other things from now on, I told myself so loud...

Kazuya ate one more soup bowl before went back to bed. He was feeling much better so he could have a good sleep after weeks. When he woke up his brother was there. “Shisu I ‘m feeling better after I ate the soup. I’m not sure what Hiro put in it but could that ingredient to be the antidote for the poison. Please call the boy.”

I followed Shisu to the King's room, his face seemed better. That's good for all of us. He started asking me what I put in the soup, that made me shocked for a while.. Did he think I would harm his condition by cooking? My face turned red and I thought to quit my duty here. I bowed my head and turned back without hearing anything. I won't do anything anymore. It's enough for me........

Kazuya looked on Hiro and asked “What did you put inside Hiro? I’m feeling much better after I eat it. I don’t have fever anymore and I was able to sleep well. Maybe something from the soup it’s the antidote for the poison. Can you make me a list with what you put in it?”

Unbelievable, did I hear something wrong? I couldn't help turning my back after his calling my name and told he was better from my cooking. BUT, that soup; it's my secret how could I tell the legend of my mom's recipe. But if I didn't tell all as he asked for, would I be harm from this too? I was wondering what to do next....

Hiro didn’t say a word and just let his head down into the ground. “What’s with you Hiro?” Shiso asked. “His Highness asked you something so you must do what he asked. You are just a servant. So please go and make that list.” Kazuya just nodded at what shisu said and make the sign for Hiro to go.

I couldn't list it all, I refused and muttered alone in the kitchen. It' was confidential as well. Who could understand what I tried to do and keep all for a long time like this? Everyone has their own story and secret, didn't he know that? Or should I tell him frankly that I can't grant to his order. I can't find the way to make it done... Or just one way or another IF I couldn't write or speak, he would stop asking me, I wondered.....

“Where is he?” Kazuya asked looking at his servitor. “He’s in the kitchen Your Majesty. I heard from his servants there that his soup is a secret one and he can’t expose his secrets”. Kazuya laughed and answered “Then tell him just to cook the soup for me. I don’t need to know the list. I’m hungry anyway”. His servant bowed and left to speak with Hiro.

I felt really surprised that the King didn't harm me as I did think before. It's just me again who thought further. It's alright I could do what I want more. And I also looked up for the adding suppers for the prince. He grew up day by day, more nutrition he gained too. Only the King & The Prince are the main of my work right now.. I would do my best, I told myself aloud...

“Thank you Hiro. The soup it’s delicious” Kazuya said after finished his bowl. “I want some sweets too. Can you do my favourite cake?” he asked looking at the boy in front of him. Hiro bowed and left to his kitchen while Kazuya decided to have a nap as he was waiting for his dessert.

I thought something wrong happened to him for sure, normally it's hardly for the king to ask for dessert as cake like this. He made me a big surprise again. And yes, I would bake fruit cake with cinnamon as he liked. It's weird combination while mixing but after all, it tasted so good. Or would I bake some fortune cookies too, I thought about that....

Kazuya woke up hearing a knock into his door. “Come in” he said loudly and arranged his pillows so he can stay comfortable. “Your Highness” the Prime Minister bows and looked at Kazuya with big eyes. “I heard you are feeling better so I come to ask you to sign some papers.” Kazuya showed him the chair next to his bed and asked “Let me see”. Soon he was reading the papers and was chatting with the Prime Minister about the country’s problems.

I heard from the head chef that the Prime Minister came here, so all of us had to set the table for him. But all we knew, he's a picky type. Not easy to deal with him too. So, Hiro needed more fresh fruit and something else. All recipe would be perfect as the Prime Minister's looking. Hiro started hesitating what he would cook for him, he had to think harder again.....

A servitor came to announce that the lunch was ready and invited the king and the Prime Minister to the living room. Kazuya was happy he could have a properly meal after so long and asked his personal servitor to help him to dress. After a last look into the mirror Kazuya left his room.

Hiro couldn't help being nervous while waiting for Kazuya and the Prime Minister feast. He did his best and really looked up all dishes they cooked. First set was served and all would be conveyed in line. His heart beat like a drum. In the other hand, Hiro also thought it's such a challenging experience to compete himself as well...

Kazuya continued to speak with the Prime Minister all lunch. “Hiro did a good job” he thought eating all the soup from his bowl. Even he cooked many dishes from which the Prime minister was eating like he never ate before Kazuya knew the soup was just for him. “What are you eating there Your Majesty?” he was asked. “Just some ordinary soup I eat every day” he answered laughing. He didn’t trust anyone around him, just Hiro and Shisu.

It seemed everything's alright. No waste showed all the rest and Hiro also saw the Prime Minister smiled a lot along the meal. It boosted up chef's heart indeed. Hiro felt pride with this culinary as he put all his intention and attempt into. Moreover, that meant not just for the prince and the king who he could pass their wants, the picky Prime Minister, he also managed at all....

“Thank you for this delicious meal Your Highness” the Prime Minister bowed and smiled. “I will let you rest now Your Highness. You must be tired after so many papers” he added and left after a low bow. Kazuya slowly headed to his room followed by his servitor. “Help me to change into my pyjamas” he asked trying to hide a yawn. After such a busy day he felt very tired and alive in the same time.