[GAME] What are you currently doing? III

Key

:Hello:

I am outside in a "swing"-thing. (Not sex!) It's set up between two trees in our garden .... in the shadow and it's a nice breeze. Now this is summer - time.

I'm sitting in the sofa...is planing on moving my ass over to my chair so I can draw a littel..... buuuut it's holiday so things ain't moving to fast over here......oh.. I left my teacup in the kitchen.... I can see it from where I sit.....

Now I need to squeeze in an extra "mission" ... -get the teacup'...and after that I can start mission 2.... move my ass so I can draw :]

(Things are getting wild here on the countryside xD )

re-reading mitsumei

OMG Ed... he is perfect... dominant and a little sadistic yet gentle when he shows his true feelings and affection

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Now your making me drool, lol. I thought you were gonna say "a guy's dick". lol.

LOL

once in a while I can also have clean thoughts (although it still sounds dirty XD)

Being historian as all hell atm. So far I have found 3000+ people related to my family wuuu!

you mean of me and

? or the very spicy kimchi with rice? :D

if you want to see pictures of us i'm afraid you will have to wait till next time :leaf4: