Demon Circus (18+) Private

Arekushisu

soon after he came Rex did as well sealing the bond. Rex then started to move more growling lightly in pleasure. Eventually Rex removed his mask and set it aside but kept his face away form Alex's till he was ready to show it to him.

Hinata let out a muffled string of curses as he tried to get free of the rope that had him tied to a chair in Rie's room. Hinata was not happy to be tied up and held ca[tive he had work to do that hadn't been done and he didn't have time to be sitting there

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• animelover19912014

Alex breathing heavily closed his eyes feeling the man cum inside of him. He then moaned again feeling him start to move once agian. He was okay with another round falling for the mans body.

Rei leaned on the wall looking at Hinata. "You did it yourself...trying to run away." He said going over to him and sitting on the bed beside him crossing his legs. "I understand if you hate me...I would hate me. I'm just trying to protect you. If i let you out of my sight...you will be snatched up." He said looking down in guilt.

- - - Updated - - -

Alex breathing heavily closed his eyes feeling the man cum inside of him. He then moaned again feeling him start to move once agian. He was okay with another round falling for the mans body.

Rei leaned on the wall looking at Hinata. "You did it yourself...trying to run away." He said going over to him and sitting on the bed beside him crossing his legs. "I understand if you hate me...I would hate me. I'm just trying to protect you. If i let you out of my sight...you will be snatched up." He said looking down in guilt.

Hinata growled at him and yanked more on the ropes they had already rubbed him raw so more damage wouldn't bother him. Hinata was determined to get free of the ropes and leave. the more he pulled the deeper the cuts became and eventually he started to bleed.

Rex continued to take Alex for several hours and eventually he became worn out and laid down next to him wrapping an arm around him to keep him from leaving

Rei sighed and cut the ropes holding Hinata's wrist gently. He pulled out the bandages and wrapped them up. When he was finished he let Hinata go looking at him, "Go...you can leave." He said looking away from him and busing himself with putting away the kit.

Alex breathed heavily turning into the mans arms and he curled up passing out. He sighed content though, he hadnt been that satisfied in a long time.

Hinata yanked the gag out and looked at him "you are odd you shouldn't contradict yourself" Hinata then ran out of the room and headed to his closing and locking the door. it was to late at night for him to be comfortable leaving the house. Hinata sighed and stared at the ceiling while he laid on his bed

Rei sighed laying back on the bed hating himself. He didnt mean to hurt him. he saw a flash of his wrists in his mind and he winced. He hated hurting his mate and he didnt like the fact he had. He wanted Hinata but never enough to hurt him. If loving him ment hurting him he didnt want him.

Rex got up and let Alex sleep while he dressed and went to talk to Rei to see how things were going between him and his pet as he saw the boy. Rex looked in at him " so you let him go you know you would be better off binding him to you then anything else cause he will then come to you when the need to be with you becomes to much." Rex knew how it was as knew that Alex wasn't going to like where he woke up but he was taking his mate home with him

Rei sighed hearing Rex walk up to him. He opened the door and spoke. "Rex...for some reason i cant force him. I thought about doing the same thing but i cant force that boy. I want him so much it hurts me but i dont want to hurt him." He said looking at the man in the walkway. "How did yours go? Alex show you a good time?" he asked smiling sweetly.

- - - Updated - - -

Rei sighed hearing Rex walk up to him. He opened the door and spoke. "Rex...for some reason i cant force him. I thought about doing the same thing but i cant force that boy. I want him so much it hurts me but i dont want to hurt him." He said looking at the man in the walkway. "How did yours go? Alex show you a good time?" he asked smiling sweetly.

"Yes he did and the bond is in place and I will be taking him home with me and you need to Rei or a demon will try and buy him for the night and I don't think you want that now do you" Rex knew how protective of the boy Rei was and this was one way to get him to act and take him as his mate or he would end up losing him for good.

Rei looked at Rex, "They cant buy him. He is off limits. I dont want to force him...i know that may lead to losing him but," He cut the sentence off looking at him. "I would rather him be happy with someone else than hate me forever for forcing him." He said. Standing and straightening up he walked to the door and patted his shoulder. "Thanks for worring though." He siad with a smile to hide his hurt.

"Rei he won't hate you he is just scared and doesn't understand his own feelings besides why do I have the feeling you yelled at him earlier which is why he was running away" Rex looked at him lightly trying to help his friend out and knew that Rei wanted Hinata more then ever

"Fine come with me." He said pulling Rex with him to Hinata's room knocking on the door. "Hinata?" He asked looking for him. "Can i come in?" he asked looking back at Rex knowing Hinata wouldnt answer.

Not wanting to get yelled at Hinata opened the door and stuck his head out "y.y.y.you needed something did I forget to clean something sir" Hinata was scared since he didn't know what his master wanted but he would find out

Rei was shocked hearing the door click open. He didnt know what to say and looked at Rex for help. "N-no you didnt forget anything." He said catching up and looking pointedly at Rex wanting help on how to persuade Hinata to sleep with him. Rex had always been there for him and he was now too...hopefully.

- - - Updated - - -

Rei was shocked hearing the door click open. He didnt know what to say and looked at Rex for help. "N-no you didnt forget anything." He said catching up and looking pointedly at Rex wanting help on how to persuade Hinata to sleep with him. Rex had always been there for him and he was now too...hopefully.

Rex pushed the door open and then shoved Rie in and looked at Hinata "he wants to have sex with you and he really cares for you so give him a chance." he then pulled the door close and went and got Alex scooping him up and walked to his limo and then got it telling his driver to head back to the house before he rolled up the partition and made the back soundproof. Hinata looked at him lightly and rubbed his arms lightly

Rei blushed looking at Hinata. "U-um...s-sorry for yelling at you earlier..." He said looking down away from him. He didnt want him to be mad at him and think all he wanted was sex that wasnt it. He wanted Hinata's heart...for him to love him back. He turned to the door. "I-I'll just go..." He said reaching the knob.

Alex groaned but he didnt wake as Rex put him into the back. He soon was driving away from his new life. He would miss it...the show time...the air flying past him and even his friends he had made here. Always wanting to go back one day.

Hinata caught his hand before he could open the door and leave "if you want you can but I am scared and I am not sure I am ready for this" Hinata did like him but he didn't like that he slept around and was scared that he would get hurt and that Rei really didn't like him

Rei turned his face to him but not his body, "Dont joke with me Hinata. Once you do it your bound to me forever. You cant get out of it unless one of us dies." He siad looking at him. "You dont want to be with me forever...I have been keeping you locked up here because we arent mated yet and your not bound to me. If i let you out of my sight all the other demons will snatch you away." He said finally turning to him. "You know that the life you would have would be changed. You couldnt be away from me more than a day or two without both of us getting sick." He siad looking at him touching his cheek. "I didnt force you because i love you. I want you to be happy not chained to me...never able to get free unless i killed myself for you...and i would...i would do anything for you if you asked." He siad letting his hand fall from his cheek, "That is how i feel..." He said casting his head down not wanting to look at his face when he regected him.

Smiling Hinata hugged him "I know that I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it" Hinata didn't look up since he didn't think he could keep himself from breaking down and crying because he didn't like to be yelled at like he had been and he felt like he was being shoved away and out the door

Rei was shocked feeling his arms around him. After a moment he brought his arms around Hinata buring his face in his neck. "You mean it?" he asked rubbing his back lightly.

- - - Updated - - -

Rei was shocked feeling his arms around him. After a moment he brought his arms around Hinata buring his face in his neck. "You mean it?" he asked rubbing his back lightly.

"of course I mean it I wouldn't have said it if I didn't" Hinata buried his face in to Rei's chest a little scared about what he was going to do but hoped that nothing bad happened and that he didn't get hurt at all but knew that wouldn't happen since he figured it would hurt.

Rei felt tears fall down his cheeks. He pulled back slightly from Hinata pulling his face up to his own kissing him gently. "I-i'm sorry...for everything..." He said kissing him again this time less hesitantly.

Hinata tensed a little and then kissed him back figuring that would be the best thing to do since he wasn't sure about what to do. Hinata was a little hesitant since he wasn't sure what was going to happen to him. Rex looked at Alex and wondered when he was going to wake up

Rei felt the hesitance in his kiss and leaned away touching his cheek. "I wont tonight...not if your scared of me." He said looking slightly hurt. He pulled away from him wiping his cheeks and turning from him. "I'm not going to force you. Though dont get mad when i tell you I dont want you to leave. Now you know why i dont like you leaving..." He said turning the door knob.

- - - Updated - - -

Rei felt the hesitance in his kiss and leaned away touching his cheek. "I wont tonight...not if your scared of me." He said looking slightly hurt. He pulled away from him wiping his cheeks and turning from him. "I'm not going to force you. Though dont get mad when i tell you I dont want you to leave. Now you know why i dont like you leaving..." He said turning the door knob.

"I am not scared of you I am just nervous and unsure of what to do" Hinata rubbed his own arms still unsure of what to do since he wasn't use to something like this even though he knew his master slept with males it was still new to him