Demon Circus (18+) Private

Arekushisu

Rei knew what he was doing was wrong but he couldnt help it. He smiled biting his nipple again slipping his hand into Hinata's underwear and wrapping his slender fingers around his manhood. He smiled feeling it harden as he started to pump it slowly in a rythmetic way. He went up his chest licking his lips and sliding his tongue in slowly kissing him hard and deep.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• animelover19912014

Hinata stiffened when Rei started to stroke his cock and when he kissed him. Hinata didn't get what was going he then pushed him away as much as he could "why are you doing this you can have anyone from the circus why are you doing this to me" Hinata had to bite back a moan as he got harder and felt strange

Rei smiled feeling him push against him and he moved kissing his chin instead. "Yea...i can have anyone but you are always here. And by how hard you are you dont mind." He said pumping him faster and licking up his neck biting his ear playfully. "And i like you Hinata...may not seem like it but i like you alot." He said tweaking one of his nipples as he stroked his erection faster.

Hinata tensed more "god stop please just stop" Hinata didn't like it and wanted him to stop and let him go. Hinata didn't understand why he was doing this to him it didn't matter if he liked him or not he shouldn't be messing with him like he was. Hinata eventually let out a groan as his body tensed up more and then let go

Rei eased up feeling the warm liquid in his hand. He lifted his hand up and licked it. "Hm..." He said smiling his eyes glowing devilishly. He climbed off Hinata letting him go. "Get out!" He yelled upset with him for telling him to stop...for not likeing him back. He pushed him to the door and went back to his closet. He pulled out another red coat and hat slipping them on along with a suit.

Hinata yanked his night shirt down and took off heading for his room at a dead run he then changed and packed his things up. Hinata wasn't going to stay where someone sexually harassed him. it didn't take long for Hinata to finish packing and then he headed for the door more then ready to leave. Hinata pulled the door open only to walk in t a man standing there.

Rex picked up the boy who had walked in to him and tucked him under his arm and then walked in to the house looking around at the place and then at the wiggling boy in his arm "calm down" Rex's voice reverberated through the house making it hard for Rei not to hear him

Rei came down the stairs seeing the man that had yelled. He smiled, "Rex!" He ran down the stairs the rest of the way and hugged him. "I see you caught my little servant." He said letting the man go. "How are you its been so long." He said to his junior. He and Rex had met up multiple times around the span of their lifetimes. Rex was about three years younger than him.

"I was doing fine till my fiance decided to run away i did manage to find him though he is your new trapeze artist oh and I do believe this wiggling thing belongs to you" Rex held up Hinata for him so that Ree could take him and do as he pleased. "he nearly got away on you from the looks of his bag he was leaving and not coming back" Rex looked at Rei and waited to see what he had to say

"Hm...I had no idea i was hiding your lover." He winked taking Hinata from him. "Thanks for catching him. He is my lover. You can take yours if he doesnt want to stay." He said pushing Hinata behind him.

Hearing Rei call him a lover Hinata growled "like hell I am" Hinata then pushed passed then both and stalked to and out the door. Rex managed to catch the back of Hinata's bag "unfortunately it is me he ran from his family sold him to me and I would very much like to get him back but if you don't want to i can always take this one from the smell of him you two haven't bonded yet so he is ffree game" Rex knew this would push his friends buttons and it would be the best way to get his mate back

Rei growled and his eyes glowed as he pulled Hinata back. "Sure whatever he's all yours. This one is mine." He said hugging Hinata away from Rex. He hated when he came over. "Go get him and be done with me. If you need to you can borrow a guest room." He smiled and winked at him.

"oh that was the plan and I knew doing that would work but I need your help i know your circus has a policy for demons where we can buy one of the for the night to do as we please with and I would like to do that with my fiance but I will be wearing a mask like you usually have us do unless we wish other wise and you better mate with that boy or you will lose him to someone" Hinata jerked trying to get free of Rei's grip so he could leave

"Okay you can sleep with him but wear a mask. I will sleep with him soon but havent yet. When he falls for me." He said knowing now that Hinata knew he was a demon and so was Rex. "Give me the cash then you can go find him." He said holding out his hand.

Alex walked around his room getting ready for the next show. He slipped on the skin tight blue outfit he had to wear and slipped on a pair of shoes going to the stage meeting his fellow artists. He greeted them all and started putting powder on his hands and climbing up the latter getting ready. He saw the lights go down and the owner come on stage. He smiled over at the man on the other side his partner in the act.

- - - Updated - - -

"Okay you can sleep with him but wear a mask. I will sleep with him soon but havent yet. When he falls for me." He said knowing now that Hinata knew he was a demon and so was Rex. "Give me the cash then you can go find him." He said holding out his hand.

Alex walked around his room getting ready for the next show. He slipped on the skin tight blue outfit he had to wear and slipped on a pair of shoes going to the stage meeting his fellow artists. He greeted them all and started putting powder on his hands and climbing up the latter getting ready. He saw the lights go down and the owner come on stage. He smiled over at the man on the other side his partner in the act.

Rex paid Rei and then helped him tie Hinata up so that he couldn't run off while he was performing the show. Rex then sat in the dark with his mask on and waited for the show to end Alex would then be brought to him in the room he would be using and from there he would place the bond on him and make him his mate for the rest of his life.

Hinata glared at the door and waited for Rei to come back so he could be untied and let go. he was then planning on leaving and never returning

Alex swung over the stage flipping and grabbing ahold onto the others hands. He swung with him catching the third male. They finished the show falling onto the net and slipping to the floor smiling and bowing. He loved the way the air went past him in the air. He loved the art he did and didnt want it to end. He smiled as Rei come up to him. He told him to get dressed in normal clothes and to meet him back at the masion.

He pulled on a tight fitting black v-neck shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. He straightened the silver choker he wore all the time and left his room going to the mansion meeting up with Rei.

Rex stood waiting in the room with his back to the door waiting. he knew that Alex hadn't gotten the chance to really get to know what he looked like before he took off but he was going to leave the mask on til the bond was in place since he wasn't going to take a chance of him taking off on him again. Rex looked at the clock and smiled it wouldn't be to much longer and he would have his mate

Alex followed Rei knowing he had a customer for the first time. He knew almost all of the employees slept with demons that came wearing masks and paying money for someone. He smiled when rei pointed down to the room leaving him to walk down there by himself. He opened the door confidently walking in and sitting on the bed seeing the man in a mask shut the door behind him.

not wanting to let on to who he was Rex smiled "so your Alex" Rex then walked over to him and tilted his face up to his and smiled. he then leaned down and kissed him pushing him back on to the bed. Rex then slipped his hands up in to his shirt and pushed it off of him. Rex was more then ready to be with his mate.

Alex kissed the man back in surprise leaning back on the bed. He had slept with another but it was for Rei. He smiled helping the man pull of his shirt. "Yea i'm alex." He said kissing him looking at his eyes through the mask trailing his hands down his chest to his hem and pulling on his shirt. He wanted it over with if he started it fast it ended fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Alex kissed the man back in surprise leaning back on the bed. He had slept with another but it was for Rei. He smiled helping the man pull of his shirt. "Yea i'm alex." He said kissing him looking at his eyes through the mask trailing his hands down his chest to his hem and pulling on his shirt. He wanted it over with if he started it fast it ended fast.

Rex let out a chuckled and pulled off his shirt and then removed the rest of their clothes before he settled them in the center of the bed and started to stroke him while he fingered him as well. Rex then pushed in to him once he had loosened him up. Rex had every intention of going all night

Alex moaned feeling the man touch him. He usually waited and held it back but today he didnt seem like he could. He covered his mouth feeling the man enter him. He felt him move around in him and he loved it. Usually he hated it and the feeling was disgusting to him. This felt way better than any other one he had. He moaned again turning his face away from the man he didnt even know. He knew it would be a one time thing unless he made it good. He pushed against the man meeting his thrusts easily letting out soft moans everytime he dove into him.

softly Rex was muttering the spell to bond them together forever. Rex knew that Alex was not going to like it but that was to bad he was taking his mate and nothing would stop him this time. Rex moved faster pulling Alex's hips to him he was never going to let him be with other demon ever so long as he lived

Alex moaned louder hearing the man speaking but he couldnt make it out he was close to unconsousness. He would pass out soon. He moaned again feeling the man touch his hips pulling him deeper inside of Alex. He loved it. He moved his hand away from his mouth and fisted it into the sheets above his head. He stretched out his body for the man looking up at him trying to seduce him more. He turned his head to the side a small blush covering his cheeks. After they were done Alex wanted to know who this man was....he loved his body and wanted more.

- - - Updated - - -

Alex moaned louder hearing the man speaking but he couldnt make it out he was close to unconsousness. He would pass out soon. He moaned again feeling the man touch his hips pulling him deeper inside of Alex. He loved it. He moved his hand away from his mouth and fisted it into the sheets above his head. He stretched out his body for the man looking up at him trying to seduce him more. He turned his head to the side a small blush covering his cheeks. After they were done Alex wanted to know who this man was....he loved his body and wanted more.

Rex smiled and finished the spell he then moved to kissing Alex's neck where the mark of being bonded was forming. soon they would be official mates and then Alex would have no choice but to leave with him sine the bond would weaken him the further and longer Rex was away from him, and the same thing would happen to him with Alex

Alex felt him lean over him and kiss his neck. He felt a stinging but wrote it off as if the man had bit him. He moaned feeling his release coming on as he arched his back digging his nails into the other mans shoulder wrapping his arms around his neck tightly. He wanted to be closer to him, for some reason his heart was hurting and he was hot inside. His heart thumped faster like it wanted the man. After another minute of so Alex came hugging the man to him and screaming out in pleasure and pain feeling the sharp pang on his heart and the dagger like feeling on his neck.

- - - Updated - - -

Alex felt him lean over him and kiss his neck. He felt a stinging but wrote it off as if the man had bit him. He moaned feeling his release coming on as he arched his back digging his nails into the other mans shoulder wrapping his arms around his neck tightly. He wanted to be closer to him, for some reason his heart was hurting and he was hot inside. His heart thumped faster like it wanted the man. After another minute of so Alex came hugging the man to him and screaming out in pleasure and pain feeling the sharp pang on his heart and the dagger like feeling on his neck.