Demon Circus (18+) Private

Arekushisu

My characters. This rp is slightly different than any other one if have done. It is about two couples. Both of the couples played by the two of us. I hope its not to confusing....for the both of us. *smiles* Please be patiant.

Name: Alex

Looks:

Blonde hair cut about his ears. He has deep blue eyes that are often stormy at the looks of them. They are bright blue when he gets angry. He often wears tight fitting clothes for his body to look good and to move swiftly in the air. He is skinny but a healthy skinnny. He is short but his arms are longer letting him catch the ropes.

Role: Trapeze artist

Small Bio: He was picked out of his family to be married off to a demon. He ran away after finding out. He found the curcis seeing it was the perfect place to hide in plane site. He had always loved hights so he picked up a trapeze rope and started learning that. He now works full time at the circus.

Name: Rei

Looks: (pics wont work so i'm going to tell you. They keep showing an x on the pics so..)

Black hair cut short. He has one green eye and one blue eye. He is tall and his build is nice. He usually wears long coats that touch the ground. He will wear a top hat that is usually black. When he is on work that is. At home he settles down in a pair of jeans and t-shirt.

Small Bio: When he was younger he always loved the circus. So when he grew up..a little over 100 he decided to open up his own circus. He now runs it and makes sure no harm comes to it and it's employees. He loves all of the staff and his little servant he was given even more.

He pulled out the key opening the doors to the circus. He had waited so long to have one of his own. Now that he did he was so eager. Happy to open the doors to the people everynight. Tons of people loomed around outside the gates as Rei walked up bowing to them. A loud cheer went across them as he slipped the key into place.

A hush went over them as they waited for the click. Hearing it sound Rei stepped back with one of the gates and opened them. He stood back watching the tons of people flow in going to the first stalls they could find. This was no ordinary circus...but a Demon Circus. It would keep you here all night if you let it.

Rei smiled walking back to his home at the top of the circus grounds. It was a mansion he had built taking him about 100 years of his life as he built onto the circus making it bigger and bigger luring people in.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• animelover19912014

Name:

Hinata

Looks:

anime-boy.gif

Role:

Servant

Small Bio:

Hinata was sold to the circus owner when he was sixteen because she had his younger siblings to think about and since then he has been working for him

Name:

Rex

Looks:

anime%2520boy%255E%255E

Role:

Demon fiance

Small Bio:

Grew up tending to his fathers lands but decided that one day he needed at mate so he found a family who was willing to give there oldest son to him but before he was able to complete their bond and move him in to his home his fiancé vanished

Hinata looked out the window at all the people, he wished he could leave the mansion but fi he did his master would get very angry with him and he didn't want or need that. Hinata then returned to his work cleaning the library before he headed to clean his masters bed room. Hinata hoped that he had just gone to bed that night before and nothing else. Hinata hated when the man slept with on of his normal circus people cause the room was normally trashed but not he was going to have to see which it was that he had done.

when Hinata finished the library he went to his masters room and pushed the door open only to let out a groan when he saw the room. knowing it would take most the day Hinata went to work cleaning the room and swore he was going to take a shower once he was finished cleaning.

Rei whistled feeling refreshed. Last night he had called over one of the boys from the stalls and he slept with him. He liked both women and men but he perfered men. He smiled seeing Hinata cleaning his room. He walked in stepping over a broken vase. He went to the closet and pulled out his deep red coat. "Sorry Hinata, about the mess." He smiled brightly looking at the cute boy.

He had always liked him but didnt lay a hand on him for it was his servant not an employee. He picked up his clothes and the other boys from last night not making Hinata touch them. He was always nice to him and treated him different than the others. He walked past Hinata again patting his head lightly, "Thank you Hinata." He said leaving the room and dropping the clothes off.

He hadnt told Hinata that the boy was still in the bed waiting to be woken up for his day at work. He smiled laughing under his breath knowing he would find the boy naked in his bed when he went to clean the sheets.

- - - Updated - - -

Rei whistled feeling refreshed. Last night he had called over one of the boys from the stalls and he slept with him. He liked both women and men but he perfered men. He smiled seeing Hinata cleaning his room. He walked in stepping over a broken vase. He went to the closet and pulled out his deep red coat. "Sorry Hinata, about the mess." He smiled brightly looking at the cute boy.

He had always liked him but didnt lay a hand on him for it was his servant not an employee. He picked up his clothes and the other boys from last night not making Hinata touch them. He was always nice to him and treated him different than the others. He walked past Hinata again patting his head lightly, "Thank you Hinata." He said leaving the room and dropping the clothes off.

He hadnt told Hinata that the boy was still in the bed waiting to be woken up for his day at work. He smiled laughing under his breath knowing he would find the boy naked in his bed when he went to clean the sheets.

Hinata let out and annoyed growl when he went to clean the bed off and found the boy still in his bed not in the mood to play nice Hinata grabbed the other end of the sheets and yanked up flipping the boy out of the bed and stripping the sheets off of it at the same time. Hinata then gathered everything he needed and took it to the washer and loaded it up and then started it he then went back to the room and continued to clean it up. the boy had glared at him when he flipped him off the bed but he didn't care if was his fault for still being there when he went and cleaned the room since most the time they left before he reached the room to start cleaning

Rei stepped out of the mansion seeing all the people gathering for the first show of the day. He was the one who announced all the acts introducing them as they came out. He smiled climbing up onto the stage. All the people cheered as he bowed lifting his matching red hat exposing the short black hair. He straighted.

"Hello all! Welcome to the mad house!" He yelled out putting his hat back on and winking to a woman infront of him. Winking made only his green eye close letting his blue one shine brighter. He smiled snapping his fingers making all the lights go off but a spotlight in the center. He walked into the light, "Thank you all for comeing! My name is Rei. It is nice to see all you wonderful beautiful souls here." He smiled taking in the smell of the souls around him looking for the one he wanted to take with him after the show. He usually took the persons soul letting his employees take care of the body after. He smiled sensing one in the corner. It was a young woman attractive.

"Please...enjoy the show to your souls content!" He smiled again jumping off stage letting the acrobates take the stage to entertain the audiance starting the show.

Hinata finished with his work and for the first time in the two years he worked for the man he broke a rule he wanted to see the show and he decided that he could slip in while the lights were off and then leave before they came back on. Hinata slipped out of the mansion and in to the tent staying out of sight he could see the show but he made sure that he couldn't be seen. Hinata was amazed at how all the people did their different acts since he didn't know when they had time to practice. Hinata was also on alert incase his master spotted him and he got in to a ton of trouble

Rei leaned against the wall watching all the acts go through. He went up to introduce them then he sat on the side smiling. He used his inner radar to seek out the souls he liked. When the air changed and a familiar air came about he smiled knowing Hinata had joined the show. He sighed seeing the trapeze artists leave the stage. That was the last act. He smiled jumping onto the stage. "That is the end of our show. Thank you all for comeing and I hope to see you again soon." He smiled and bowed again hearing all the claps sound across the room. He jumped down from the stage the moment the lights kicked on and followed the scent to the woman from earlier. He wasnt mad at Hinata, he really didnt mind.

He spotted the woman and walked up to her placing a hand on her lower back and leading her away from the crowd. He smiled, "Hello." He said pulling her inbetween two tents kissing her hand his eyes glowing bright.

- - - Updated - - -

Rei leaned against the wall watching all the acts go through. He went up to introduce them then he sat on the side smiling. He used his inner radar to seek out the souls he liked. When the air changed and a familiar air came about he smiled knowing Hinata had joined the show. He sighed seeing the trapeze artists leave the stage. That was the last act. He smiled jumping onto the stage. "That is the end of our show. Thank you all for comeing and I hope to see you again soon." He smiled and bowed again hearing all the claps sound across the room. He jumped down from the stage the moment the lights kicked on and followed the scent to the woman from earlier. He wasnt mad at Hinata, he really didnt mind.

He spotted the woman and walked up to her placing a hand on her lower back and leading her away from the crowd. He smiled, "Hello." He said pulling her inbetween two tents kissing her hand his eyes glowing bright.

the minute the act ended Hinata slipped back to the mansion and went to his room he had nothing else to do so he normally sat in his room waiting to be given orders and such. Hinata hoped that that night he didn't bring anyone home and trash his room again since it was almost like he always had to have a sex partner no matter if he had gotten some the night before or not, Hinata looked at the clock and figured he should make dinner soon so that he could get to bed on time in order to get up the next day for work

The woman giggled and smiled, "Hello. You are?" She asked pulling back her hand gently.

Rei smiled, "I'm the owner of this circus. How about i take you to my mansion? Let you look around?" he asked tossing her a sexy grin and holding her waist.

She smiled back grabbing his hand, "Lead the way handsome." She said not seeming to care they were complete strangers. He smiled and pulled her along to the mansion. He opened the door smelling the food cooking. He smiled walking up the stairs to his room. He pointed out rooms along the way making her laugh. She leaned closer to him touching his hands and arms. Her body language saying she wanted him. He lifted her chin when he got to his room kissing her neck. Making her moan lightly. Her hands came around his neck and he bit down gently. He was going to eat her...fast and quick making sure Hinata didnt fine out.

He smiled feeling her body start to get limp. He kissed her deeply his eyes burning a bright blue and green. He sucked out her soul licking his mouth letting her body fall to the floor lifeless. His eyes got sad but he couldnt help himself. He had to do it to stay alive. He picked her body up and opened his window throwing her out of it. He landed it in the wheelbarrel outside about three stories down. He smiled seeing the maid move in and pulling it away. He licked his lips once more feeling the last part of the soul on his lips before he headed downstairs to his cute servent. He hadnt told Hinata and didnt plan on it. If he found out then that would be fine...he just didnt want him to see him as a monster.

- - - Updated - - -

The woman giggled and smiled, "Hello. You are?" She asked pulling back her hand gently.

Rei smiled, "I'm the owner of this circus. How about i take you to my mansion? Let you look around?" he asked tossing her a sexy grin and holding her waist.

She smiled back grabbing his hand, "Lead the way handsome." She said not seeming to care they were complete strangers. He smiled and pulled her along to the mansion. He opened the door smelling the food cooking. He smiled walking up the stairs to his room. He pointed out rooms along the way making her laugh. She leaned closer to him touching his hands and arms. Her body language saying she wanted him. He lifted her chin when he got to his room kissing her neck. Making her moan lightly. Her hands came around his neck and he bit down gently. He was going to eat her...fast and quick making sure Hinata didnt fine out.

He smiled feeling her body start to get limp. He kissed her deeply his eyes burning a bright blue and green. He sucked out her soul licking his mouth letting her body fall to the floor lifeless. His eyes got sad but he couldnt help himself. He had to do it to stay alive. He picked her body up and opened his window throwing her out of it. He landed it in the wheelbarrel outside about three stories down. He smiled seeing the maid move in and pulling it away. He licked his lips once more feeling the last part of the soul on his lips before he headed downstairs to his cute servent. He hadnt told Hinata and didnt plan on it. If he found out then that would be fine...he just didnt want him to see him as a monster.

Hinata jumped when he heard a thud but he didn't say anything about it since he just thought it was a door getting closed really hard or something. Hinata rolled his neck as he finished making dinner and then dished his up since he didn't know if his master was back yet or not if he was he figured he would come down at the smell of food if not he would leave some on a plate for him to heat up when ever he did return. Hinata sat down and started to eat after replacing the lid to the pot so that no flies or anything got in to the food

Rei walked into the kitchen smiling at Hinata. "What is it tonigh?" He asked going to the pot and making himself a plate. This was one of the only times him and Hinata sat next to each other as equels. When all the other staff were away Rei was able to treat Hinata as if he was a guest living in his home. He smiled sitting down next to him. He started eating silently when he finished only spooning out a little for he had just eaten. He leaned back in his chair watching Hinata eat.

He leaned foreward, "So? Did you like the show?" He asked smiling sweetly. He didnt want to get on to him he just really wanted to know his opinion.

Hinata nearly chocked when he asked him looking at him a little scared when he had first arrived he had been told to ever leave the house so he was worried about what was going to happen. Hinata muttered that it was good and finished heating the then went to quickly cleaning up the kitchen only when drying a knife off he cut in to the palm of his hand quickly wrapping a towle around it he washed the knife again and then hurried off to his room to tend to it. Hinata then grabbed his first aid kit and started to clean and bandage the cut. Hinata yelled at himself for being so stupid and getting in to such amess he should have never left the house and this wouldn't have happended

Rei laughed under his breath at how Hinata had acted. He didnt want him to flip out. He went to his room and opened the door going to him and picking up the first aid kit from him. He picked him up and sat him on the bed, "You need to be more careful." He said laughing lightly at the fact he was helping his servant. He cleaned the cut and bandaged it up. "I care about you Hinata and you doing this worries me." He said tying it off and kissing his palm gently. "I'm not mad at you, you know?" He said feeling Hinata felt upset.

- - - Updated - - -

Rei laughed under his breath at how Hinata had acted. He didnt want him to flip out. He went to his room and opened the door going to him and picking up the first aid kit from him. He picked him up and sat him on the bed, "You need to be more careful." He said laughing lightly at the fact he was helping his servant. He cleaned the cut and bandaged it up. "I care about you Hinata and you doing this worries me." He said tying it off and kissing his palm gently. "I'm not mad at you, you know?" He said feeling Hinata felt upset.

Hinata went a little red when he kissed the palm of his hand but nodded his head. Hinata didn't trust his voice at the moment. once he felt that he could he spoke "I was told to never leave the house when I first came here and I left the house" Hinata knew that he had to follow every rule he had been given but he hated being locked in the house all the time he had really enjoyed going and seeing the show he even wished he could have been up there with his master but knew that he couldn't he was a servant not a member of the circus. Hinata than took his first aid kit and put it away keeping his back to the man so that he couldn't see his face and question him on it

Rei smiled, "I said that? I dont remember...." He said thinking and crossing his legs leaning back slightly on the bed. "You know you could always ask me to go with me to the shows if you like to watch them." He said looking at Hinata's back. I wouldnt mind if you came. I like when you come. Fills the air with a sweet smell." He smiled letting his words slip slowley out of his mouth. He smelled the air sucking in Hinata's sweet smeel.

"yes you did" Hinata finished what he had been doing and then looked at the clock it was time for him to get to sleep but he couldn't with his master still there "when I first arrived you told me I was never to leave the house unless it was burning and then I couldn't leave the grounds" Hinata remembered that day very well he had been brought there by a family friend and left sitting on the steps holding what little possessions he owned and waited for his new master to arrive and give him instructions.Hinata then looked at him and waited to see what else he had to say

Rei tapped his fingers on his chin closing his green eye letting his blue one shine. "Hm...i dont remember. Well forget it. As long as you ask me and get all your chores done I dont see why you cant." He said smiling and standing going over to Hinata and patting his head. "Just ask me okay?"

Hinata nodded his head and grabbed his night shirt he then headed in to the bathroom and changed so that he could go t bed he had to get up early the next day to work in another part of the house so that it was clean. Hinata normally rotated where he cleaned so that the house was always clean and if someone stopped by his master wouldn't be embarrassed "master some cops stopped by earlier today asking about missing people"

Rei admired the view of Hinata in his night shirt, "What do you mean? I didnt see them? What did they tell you?" He asked leaning against the wall. He had changed into a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt when he got home. "Who is missing?" He asked crossing his arms and looking at Hinata on the other side of the room.

"it was just before you got up they asked if I had seen any of the people they had shown me in the house and I told them no that I hadn't and that a person paid to get in and got a stamp to show they had paid but after that they were on their own until they left they asked if they could search the ground and I told them no that they would have to ask you first but you were sleeping and I didn't know when you would wake up one asked to come in and I asked them to leave I didn't feel comfortable with them in the house" Hinata looked at him and played with the hem of his nightshirt not quite sure on what else to say he had made sure that they left but he had a feeling they would be back and he didn't like it one bit

Rei smiled and patted the boys head again, "Its fine you did a good job. Tonight i wont have anyone to acompany me so in the morning if they come wake me up okay?" He smiled. "I'll take care of them if i need too." and he could. He wasnt lying. He could kill the men on sight if he needed to. If they caused to much trouble he would use his powers to get rid of them. "You should sleep now Hinata. Its past the usual time." He said leading him to the bed and tucking him in kissing his forehead gently showing the smallest hint of the affection he hid so well.

- - - Updated - - -

Rei smiled and patted the boys head again, "Its fine you did a good job. Tonight i wont have anyone to acompany me so in the morning if they come wake me up okay?" He smiled. "I'll take care of them if i need too." and he could. He wasnt lying. He could kill the men on sight if he needed to. If they caused to much trouble he would use his powers to get rid of them. "You should sleep now Hinata. Its past the usual time." He said leading him to the bed and tucking him in kissing his forehead gently showing the smallest hint of the affection he hid so well.

Hinata wasn't use to being tucked in or kissed on the head but he was glad that he knew what to do in the morning if the cops came back he just hoped that they didn't. Hinata then rolled on to his side and pulled the blankets up around his neck and went to sleep he knew that he had to be ready for anything and was happy that his masters room wouldn't be trashed in the morning either.

Rei sighed turning off the lights and shutting Hinata's door gently. He walked to his own room and pulled off his shirt leaving his jeans on. He slumped into the bed tuning on his side and covering up. He sighed again closing his eyes and starting to doze off.

- - - Updated - - -

Rei sighed turning off the lights and shutting Hinata's door gently. He walked to his own room and pulled off his shirt leaving his jeans on. He slumped into the bed tuning on his side and covering up. He sighed again closing his eyes and starting to doze off.

the next Morning Hinata was up with the sun and cleaning the dinning room when the cops returned this time there were several more not wanting to let them in the house Hinata ran up to his masters room and went in and started to shake him to wake him up "their back and this time there are more of them" Hinata wasn't sure what was going on but he was getting annoyed and he would be ticked if the tracked dirt and mud in the house. once Rei was up Hinata went and locked his room up making sure that they couldn't get in

Rei woke to Hinata shaking him. He pulled on a shirt and walked down to the front door. He opened it and smiled at the four or five men that he could see. All of them human. "How can i help you all? I missed you yesterday so I will gladly help you today." He said pushing back his bangs and looking them dead in the eyes with his peircing ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Rei woke to Hinata shaking him. He pulled on a shirt and walked down to the front door. He opened it and smiled at the four or five men that he could see. All of them human. "How can i help you all? I missed you yesterday so I will gladly help you today." He said pushing back his bangs and looking them dead in the eyes with his peircing ones.