Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

Lancelot shook his head and scowled at merlin. "No, Merlin. I don't wish to risk it. Come with me to my chambers. I promise not to hurt you."

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Merlin trembled a little wanted so desperatly for someone to just care for him, "Gawain... Gawain won't like that will he?" The brunette bit his bottom lip trying to not ruin their relationship.

"Let me worry about Gawain. Besides, maybe he'll be of some use. Come on." Lancelot stood up and pulled Merlin with him. "I don't even know where he's went off to."

Merlin let himself be dragged like a large doll. He didn't have much life in him right now so he simply followed the other orders.

Gawain was looking for Lance and heard he either went back to his room or even Merlin's. Checking Lance's room he frowned and then went to Merlin's. Maybe he was checking on him. As he turned the corner he found them, "there you are. Is everything alright?"

"Awe. Gawain! Come with us." Lancelot dragged Merlin back to the knight's room and dragged him to the bed. "Shut the door behind you, Gawain. Merlin, sit."

Merlin stumbled after him then sat on the bed looking down. Gawain followed after him and looked very concerned for Merlin. Shutting the door he walked over to them, "whats going on?"

"Merlin has been thrown aside like used garbage by that awful king." Lancelot was fuming with angry as he turned to face Gawain. "You are going to help me make Merlin feel better and then we deal with Arthur."

Gawain looked down at Merlin and frowned, "I'm so sorry Merlin... I just put that drunk to bed." He sighed softly and looked at Lancelot. "How can we help?" Merlin looked down not wanting to contribute and not sure what to think. He felt like this was forced on Lancelot.

Lancelot crossed his arms and frowned. "I hadn't thought that far ahead. Hm... I say we make Merlin feel good and forget about that idiot."

Gawain smirked and looked over at Merlin, "oh so you do like Merlin like that. He is rather cute." Gawain walked over to Lance and grabbed his ass. "Me in you and you in him?"

"I'd tried telling you from the start." Lancelot blushed brightly and squeaked as he swatted Gawain's hand away. "G-Gawain.... Let Merlin choose what he wants."

Merlin opened his mouth then looked down and closed his eyes, "I don't want to ruin what you guys have."

Gawain smiled softly, "Merlin you're not going to ruin anything." He worried for the poor Merlin. Arthur really hurt him huh?

"Merlin, the only one who can ruin it is Gawain and his perverted nature." Lancelot sat next to the mage on the bed. "Don't worry. This is all for you. WHat would you like?"

Merlin trembled and looked at Lancelot, "I... I don't know... I just don't want to feel so used right now..." He trembled and leaned his head against Lance's shoulder.

Gawain sighed softly and scratched the back of his head, "wow... you really liked him... I'm so sorry Merlin."

Gawain nodded his head and hugged Merlin from the other side but wrapped his arms around enough to hug Lance too, "yeah we'll protect you."

Merlin smiled softly and leaned into their embrace, "thank you."

Gawain smiled and nodded his head to Lancelot. He knew the brunette meant a lot to him and he wasn't going to take him away from him. Merlin rested his head against Lance's shoulder, "are you sure you even want me? After what he did..."

"You aren't the one who was in the wrong, Merlin." Lancelot kissed the top of the mage's head and sighed. "That bastard was. So... What do you want us to do?" He refused to admit the arousing thought he got from thinking of a threesome.

"I don't know... but I can feel Gawain's hard on," Merlin blushed and lifted his head to look back at Gawain. Gawain pulled his hands back and looked down at himself, "sorry the thought of sleeping with you two is well... ahem... or everything I just... yeah...."

Merlin snickered and then burst out laughing, "geez... I really don't know I've never done anything until well... this afternoon so I don't know much about this."

"Well, I've not been in a threesome past giving each other head. Which makes a very interesting triangle, literally." Lancelot shifted and turned so his crotch wouldn't brush Merlin's hip. He could feel himself getting hard. "I suppose we can go with what Gawain suggested."

Merlin nodded his head which made Gawain beam, "I'm always wanted to try this." Wait... his mind paused on Lance for a moment but it wasn't time to ask. He leaned in kissing Lance for a moment then to Merlin and helped push the warlock back onto the bed. "He's so skinny." He smiled and started to help undress Merlin.

"He is.." Lance smiled down at Merlin and made sure to be gentle when removing the clothes. "Now, Merlin, just relax. It will hurt for a moment."

Merlin nodded his head and helped remove his clothes. This felt different than with Arthur but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Gawain ran his hands up Lancelot's back and kissed the back of his neck, "Mnnn... I can't wait to see his face twisted in pleasure along with yours."

Lancelot shivered and closed his eyes, moaning softly. "S-stop.... G-Gawain..." The brunette clenched his fingers around the bedding and dropped his head. He could feel his member stiffen even more. What was this man doing to him?