Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

The Doctor's eyes opened and looked at him, "I can give you pleasure, take you anywhere, or even money." He used the bond to send swirls of pleasure through Spike. He could even get him off this way if he pushed hard enough.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

The Doctor smiled softly and closed his eyes again, "sorry..." His voice trailed off a little. "I'm tired..." He seemed to be struggling with staying conscious and suddenly a bolt of pain ran through him that he couldn't block from the blond. His levels were dropping slowly but surely as they laid there.

The Doctor groaned softly and blocked it again, "sorry... I'm trying to block you from feeling it. Also with the bond we can feel each others pain if we're touching... after a while we'll be able to even without touching. I'll try to block you from it better... Sorry my body is shutting some things down to keep my neural energy up. Kind of hurts..."

The Doctor groaned softly as he was shifted, "w-with the bond I can now accept your energy and turn it into useful energy for me." He took a deep breath. "S-So sex basically... that energy from you will... make me glow so don't freak you."

"Wait... You'll glow? Like... a flowing orgasm?" Spike smirked and looked down at the doctor devilishly. "I knew I was good, but I never considered being that good."

The Doctor scoffed and smirked, "no it's the energy we make and I absorb. It'll happen when I orgasm and the better it is the color will change." The brunette looked up at him.

The Doctor arched up and gasped in a way he hadn't before because of the link it was more intense for him, "Ahhh!" His face flushed and he shuddered from the contact. "Y-Yes..."

"Do you like that, Doc?" Spike thought of the pleasure he saw written on the other's face and what he'd do to make it more intense. "And if my mouth was down there?"

The Doctor trembled and held onto the sheets, "i-it's going to be more intense this time..." He panted hard and opened one eye slightly to look at Spike. "I-It'll take me a while to get used to the b-bond... and that goes for you too..."

The Doctor tensed and shuddered against the bed, "I... I um..." His voice trailed off into moans as his mind started to shut off for once. This was the only time he wasn't thinking about anything.

The Doctor body twitched and arched up, "Ahh!" He shuddered against the sheets. He hadn't felt this kind of a bond before. The one with his wife was horrible, they were both forced into it so the entire act felt terrible even though they thought they wanted it. This was different.

The Doctor cried out as he arched up and shuddered under him, "I-I forgot h-how strong... ahhh!" He panted hard and dropped his barriers causing Spike to feel the immense pleasure he felt.

"Yeah... well... I also have two nervous systems so your feeling the pleasure I feel now," the Doctor shuddered his member leaking onto his stomach. "W-With the multiple prostates... I can actually have many o-orgasms too."

The Doctor moaned and arched under him, "y-yeah..." He shuddered and rocked against his fingers moaning louder. The brunette moaned and brought his hands to Spike's head. "F-Feels good..."

The Doctor panted harder and harder and then came into his mouth with a yell. His body was covered in a small layer of a light yellow glow then his body absorbed the energy. He shuddered against the bed and looked down at Spike, "Like I said... I glow."