Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

The Doctor nodded and took his hand then stood on shaky legs. He was terrified of what they would see. Of course it was all in his mind but he blocked it out as best he could, "I'll need a full night of sleeping maybe... The Tardis can lower me into unconsciousness in the contemplation room then she can record it." His voice started shaking as he spoke.

"Alright. Then show me this room. I'll keep an eye out for any hi-jackers." Spike had meant the last bit as a joke as he walked with the doctor.

The Doctor walked into the room and trembled. It was a large plain white room with nothing in it, "it's meant to show you you fantasies... I had to block the Tardis from reaching into my memories." The brunette looked over at Spike. "There is an... observation room next door. You'll need to stay there otherwise you might get pulled into my mind..." He did not sound happy with this at all.

"Alright. I will wait in there." Spike shrugged and went to the observation room. "Don't have to be so rude. I'm just trying to help."

The Doctor stood in the room then tilted his head back, "I want... no I guess it doesn't matter... not like I have a choice..." He sat down on the floor before leaning back against a wall. He closed his eyes and forced himself into sleep and the Tardis helped slip him deeper. Nearly fifteen minutes went by and then it began. The monitors in the room showed the Doctor on one screen screaming on the floor with his energy level at 87% and brain waves normal then they spiked.

On a separate screen there were flashes of images flying faster then the human eye could keep up with. He writhed on the floor as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Tardis! Is he alright?" Spike frowned as he watched the doctor scream in his sleep. He didn't like watching the brunette like that. "Maybe this was a bad idea."

The Tardis tried to soothe the Doctor and brought up on the screen that while they were spiking he wasn't in immediate danger as long as he stayed within those levels. After a few minutes his screaming because more intense as the images flashed faster and he writhed on the floor in agony. His words were incoherent by now and he babbled in another language.

Spike scrunched his eyebrows together more and watched the levels. "And this is what's been causing him pain? Did you know about this, Tardis?"

The Tardis popped up several videos of him in his own bedroom with the same thing happening. Then more popped up over and over showing different nights as she went back in time. Back to different regeneration of himself and then a couple of them back they weren't as frequent as they were with this form of him and the one before but they still occurred. She brought up another screen over them to show him one of the main causes of his pain.

The Master.

tumblr_inline_mpjt06iUXU1qz4rgp_zpsd34e64c6.gif

"The Master" came up on the screen. Followed by a few other images.

tumblr_mp4i97Y1Eb1r3vr00o4_250_zps7c0ea38a.gif

tumblr_mp4i97Y1Eb1r3vr00o1_250_zps610ea4b7.gif

tumblr_mlqsj7i7mZ1rsg6s6o6_250_zps86ffbc7c.gif

tumblr_mnjwa632YP1qlj8quo7_r1_250_zps1579f6d6.gif

tumblr_m5mg20Fs6a1ron04jo4_250_zps7993f412.gif

tumblr_m5mg20Fs6a1ron04jo7_250_zpsa5241ae7.gif

tumblr_m5mg20Fs6a1ron04jo8_250_zpse1d46a42.gif

The Doctors screaming continued as he gasped in pain and writhed in agony. His memories tormented his every dream. Sleeping was bceoming impossible for him without the Tardis assistance but now he couldn't even with her. His sobs started to die down after a while from exhaustion. His energy levels had dropped down to 43% and that's when the letters turned red.

"Okay... That's enough for now! Wake him up!" Spike's eyes took in every image and was shocked by the brunette's torment. "He's had enough...."

The Tardis stopped the program and tried to rise the Time Lord. Little did Spike know that was merely one year of his life that was shown and only a couple snips from it. The Doctor gasped in the room and trembled bringing his hands to his face. A loud broken sob came from him as he trembled on the floor. He didn't really remember his dream but he felt the horrible pain in his head from it. Right now his mental barriers were down so his pain wasn't being held back from Spike. Since he had a double nervous system it was much stronger and Spike would feel it if he touched him.

The Doctor tugged himself away, "don't touch me!" He rolled onto his side covering his face with his arms. "It'll hurt you if you touch me..." He trembled from the pain he felt. He felt his body continuing to deteriorate. Taking a deep breath he started lowering other parts of his immunity and body to keep from using up his energy. He felt so tired now.

"No! Don't go pulling away." Spike grabbed the doctor and pulled him in to a tight embrace, gritting his teeth and wincing. "I will survive. We need to make sure you're alright."

"I-I'm fine b-but Spike st-stop!" the Doctor trembled in his arms and felt the emotional pain he was feeling for him. More tears came then. "W-What did you see?" He sniffled and grabbed onto the blond holding on tightly.

"No. First, we'll take care of you first." Spike shook his head and held the doctor tighter. He tried to block the pain as he held the brunette, thinking of things he enjoyed.

The Doctor held on tightly and soon was able to block himself from Spike and sat up wiping his eyes, "this is embarrassing..." He sniffled and slowly stood on shaky legs.

"Hey. Easy." Spike straightened up and fixed his clothes. "You should really work on being careful. If you fell right now, it could hurt."

"Your right... hmm...why did my bone density drop so low?" The Doctor stood there for a moment before sighing. "I need a shower..." He started for the door slowly.

The Doctor blushed brightly and looked over at Spike, "Ah... weeeeelllll..." He smirked and scratched at on of his side burns. "I guess because of that too."