Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

The Doctor didn't mind leaving the block down for Spike to feel his pleasure. Having two nervous systems could come in handy but it also made things more painful. He reached his hand down and touched his cheek, "I want you inside me, Spike."

Spike panted as he felt the pleasure roll through him. He shifted to lean over the brunette and nodded his head, slowly aligning his erection and thrusting in to the doctor. "I want this too..."

The Doctor arched and came once again crying out loudly. This time it was a slightly darker yellow of a glow. He wrapped his arms around Spike's shoulders and held onto him tightly, "Spike..." He wrapped his legs around him and pulled him down to kiss him.

Spike's eyes went wide at the doctor cumming again already. WHen he was pulled in to a kiss, he didn't hesitate to respond. Instead, he wrapped his arms around the brunette and thrust his hips forward.

The Doctor moaned as Spike thrust inside him. He kissed him hard as he felt the blond moving inside him. His hands held onto him feeling him digging his nails in a little.

The Doctor felt warm and light ad they moved together. He held on tightly and painted hard as his orgasm quickly approached again. He never felt like this before, it was amazing!

Spike could feel the build up as he thrust deeper and dug his fingers in the brunette's thighs. Compared to pre-bond, theirs bodies interlocked made him feel so much more. He wasn't sure there was a way to describe it.

The Doctor trembled and held tightly to him while blasting with another wave of pleasure, "fill me Spike." The brunette tensed around him as he came hard the energy turning orange before he absorbed it.

The Doctor panted hard and closed his eyes. He didn't want to fall asleep but he was so exhausted that even his body was starting to force him. He groaned softly and the Tardis dimmed the lights on purpose, "damn it girl... I'm not going to sleep..."

"M'not.... tired..." the Doctor sighed as he slipped unconscious. A couple minutes later he started to use the energy to heal himself in a regenerated sleep he went into. About two hours later he slipped deeper unconscious and thus the nightmares began. He tossed softly at first before screams tore from his throat.

Spike used the time to clean both of them up and then dress. It was as he was straightening his jacket that he heard the scream. Quickly, the blonde rushed to the doctor's side and shook his shoulders. "Hey! Doc!! Hey, wake up!!"

The Doctor fought against him as a sleeping person did. His strength wasn't held back and he punched at the blond trying to get away, "NO!!! NO!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! P-Please Master!!!" His head lolled back for a moment before he screamed again in agony as his hands went to his own head and tugged hard at his own hair.

The doctor woke with a start his eyes not focusing on Spike at first merely seeing a figure above him. He trembled and murmured pleas for a moment before he blinked, "Spike?... Wha... Oh I fell asleep." He smiled softly at the blond not realizing he was having a night mare.

Spike frowned and touched the brunette's forehead. "How are you feeling? If this is what the 'energy' does, then we need to find a better way."

"What the energy does?" the doctor blinked unsure of what he meant. "I take the energy and use it to regenerate for the first couple hours of sleeping. After that is just normal sleep." He sat up a little and looked at the blond. "Did I do something?"

"Yes... You were screaming and begging. Saying Master..." Spike smooth the doctor's hair out and sighed before pulling away. "You don't remember?"

The Doctor rubbed his eyes but then froze when he said that mans name, "I'm sorry..." He stood and started dressing himself. "It's just nightmares." He was avoiding it. This man had a terrible habit of avoiding these topics.

The Doctor swallowed hard while looking down at their hands, "my name..." He sighed heavily, blocking his mind from Spike. He had to otherwise his past would flood into his brain. But it seemed some things did get through the bond. "I don't know what I was dreaming about. All I know is when I sleep I wake up tired and my energy level low. So I hold the energy longer when I stay awake. I haven't slept in nearly a month. That's long for a time lord. We can usually go a couple of days but medication helps keep me awake."