Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

"What can you do? Like show what a person's life went?" Spike raised an eyebrow and leaned closer to the figure, looking it over intently. It was definitely fascinating. "Maybe look in to different lives... or read minds?"

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

The interface nodded its head, "I can do all of those as long as it won't disrupt the flow of time." It brought up a screen. "What shall I show you?"

"Hm.." Spike contemplated what to look for and rubbed his chin. "Well... Buffy is- no... I would like to see what becomes of you... I mean... the doctor.." THe blonde frowned, not sure the task was possible.

The interface seemed to pause for a moment then nodded it's head, "there are several possible outcomes at this point but the main one still stands." Up on the screen there was a sudden flash to a seen of a graveyard on a distant planet, "Trenzalore... the Doctor has seen it for himself. His grave so by all accounts that is going to be his end. The Tardis stands beside it, broken and ever expanding into a slow explosion into the time vortex."

Doctor-Who-The-Name-of-the-Doctor-Doctors-Grave.png

"This is where the Doctor meets his end... alone after a terrible death he assumes. He had many enemies so they would love to see him gone."

Spike frowned as he took in everything. The news depressed the blonde and he had to shake his head to keep from asking a more intimate question. Instead he followed his original train of thought. "Can you show me Buffy? And maybe a rewind of before I left?"

The interface closed it's eyes as the images were replaced by the blond woman, "now she is traveling with a group of friends but it currently on her own. She seems well enough. Back before you left..." The screen shot to while the apocalypse was going on and she was with a man known as the immortal while Spike was helping Angel. "She was rather happy with him for a while."

"Can I see images of me and Buffy?" Spike watched the images with an empty expression. He knew there was no reason to desire what was already out of his reach. He couldn't help wanting to hold the memories despite all that. "I want to see the times we spent together toward the end of being together."

The interface kicked in showing him all their times together. The thing it didn't point out was the Doctor leaning against the railing behind him. As the images flashed by the Doctor watched the blond's together and remember Rose and her blond hair. How she felt holding his hand, the way she said they'd never be apart then his emotions took hold and another image flashed on the screen with Spikes getting mixed up.

tumblr_inline_mknnprel8p1qz4rgp_zps331043cd.gif

tumblr_mjf1tmrq611qa93lwo1_250_zpsa8a808ce.gif

tumblr_maovqkZwCn1qaqwkmo1_500_zpsd78a2cde.gif

tumblr_mjf1tmrq611qa93lwo8_250_zpsea28d874.gif

tumblr_mpiqttnfxQ1qcoh8ko1_r1_250_zpsb1c253f5.gif

"Rose..." the Doctor looked down. "I can take you to her... to Buffy... you could continue your life with her."

Spike looked over at the doctor and frowned. "How? She is on another path already... and you heard the guy... She has stupid hair." The blonde failed at making a joke as he looked back at the images. "What about you? Don't you have this Rose?"

The Doctor smiled softly seeing Spike with his blond but then the smile faded, "no... she's gone... through another dimension and it would rip apart time and space to reach her. I even took the power of a dying star to say my goodbyes to her. Never told her how I felt but you!" He walked past him and flipped some switched sending the machine in motion. "You still have a chance. There is a small window where you can cross your time lines again!" He landed the machine and held onto the controls looking at the screen showing a meeting spot down the street. "Three blocks down there is a coffee shop... you could meet her and life her life out with her."

Spike stared at the doctor and frowned. Did he not think the blonde would desire that path? He did. OH so much. But he knew where they were to end. THey went their separate ways long before the doctor had come along. "She is better off without me, really. Plus, I don't think I could put myself through the loss twice. Once is enough for my English soul."

"How many more times do you think you're going to loose Spike? You have a chance to change your path and enjoy yourself for a life time," The Doctor was shaking as he gripped the controls tightly. "She's waiting for you... you might not think she is but I'm sure she's waiting for you. Bloody hell Spike just... you... don't waste it..."

"Waiting for me?" Spike looked toward the door. "So I may lose her in life? I think it'd be harder to handle losing her life rather than her heart." The blonde shook his head and sighed. "Bloody hell, yourself. I don't know if I can walk in to her life again. It's no good for either of us."

The Doctor took a deep breath and turned towards him, "you have a chance to be with someone you love without destroying the universe. If I even thought about doing that with Rose the world would fall apart. If I had the chance to step out that door and have Rose in my life even if only for a few years I would take every last precious memory knowing I would out live her by hundreds of years. Just knowing she was loved and taken care would be enough."

"Loved and taken care of? You don't know me, Doc." Spike scoffed and crossed his arms. "I am no good at the loving someone part and I barely take care of myself. You want me to stay... you want me to leave. Make up your mind." The blonde walked toward the door and looked back over his shoulder. "I will leave since it makes you uncomfortable."

"I'm not uncomfortable Spike..." The Doctor looked down then winced and grabbed his head. "Well maybe I am..." He shook his head and tried to push his memories away. Seeing Rose made everything start to come back. He needed to suppress them. Going to Spike he grabbed his arm and rested his forehead against his shoulder. "Please... don't leave me..."

"You're stupid if you don't leave. I beg you not to leave... Are you trying to say you want an idiot around?" Spike looked over down at the doctor and sighed, patting his arm. "Well, I bloody hell refuse to be an idiot."

The Doctor reached up and pressed his lips to Spike. He need to be distracted even if just for a moment otherwise he was afraid of his energy level spiking out of control. Seeing Rose after all of this was causing a horrible trigger in his mind. Things he had suppressed were rising to the surface. He shoved Spike against the doors and kissed him hard.

Spike didn't hesitate as he responded to the kiss and slipped his arms around the brunette's waist. He deepened the kiss and shifted their positions so the doctor was against the wall.

The Doctor thanked everything then that Spike went along with it. Hide in his dream world once again. He knew sooner or later it would slowly kill him, but it looked more like sooner rather than later. His energy was steadily getting lower and without proper help or a Bond he was going to die. His arms wrapped around Spike as he kissed him feverishly and desperately like his life depended on them kissing. It was a stronger response than Spike ever got before. Before he remained passive but there, this time he instigated.

Spike sighed against the brunette's lips and pulled away. "I really think we should decide on whether I am staying or going. Should I stay or should I go? If I stay there will be trouble, but if I go there will be double." Awe. how the blonde loved being corny. It's what he was good at.

The Doctor looked at the blond for a moment until the song lyrics started to connect and he smiled, "of course I want you to stay Spike... but can you deal with a broken Time Lord?" The brunette looked over his face and then down at the floor. "My blood will change you more like me... I'll give you anything to not leave me alone... If you want to stay..."

"Broken? You look in one piece to me." Spike ran a hand down the brunette's side and to his ass, squeezing the left cheek. "One, sturdy piece of ass. Bloody hell, I sound like a perverted sap."

The Doctor blushed a little then rested his head against his shoulder, "you either need to make me forget why I'm broken... or catch me..." He started to get a little wobbly on his legs.

Spike wrapped his arms around the brunette and raised an eyebrow. "Weak in the knees? I must be better than I thought." THe blonde chuckled as he lifted the doctor up and carried him back to the infirmary.