☀ Demon Diety ☀ Group=-

rainbowman

Seishi trembled with the sight. Before his eyes he could only see a bloody bath, a bloody parade. The wolfs that a minute ago were full with life energy now they are dead. He could see the thin thread of their life being cutted down. No , no! He wasn΄t at fault. All he just did was to call them and willingly they come. What a dissaster! He was staring at the corpses with his eyes wide open. His vision was blurish because of the tears. Blood blood blood. That was the only thing he could see. Pure red blood. Suddenly he saw that big wolf. His thread of life wasn΄t being cutted down yet. He was still fighting for his life. Seishi could save him. He had a powerfull potion wwith him that if he give it fast to the wolf he might be able to live! No he will. He wasn΄t sure if he should move now. What will happen him? No it doesn΄t matter now. He tried to make his move but then the mad wolfman grapped him from his collar. Seishi puniced. The crazy demon with blood on his hands and his eyes spitting flames blamed this dissaster on him. Seishi took all his courage and spoke the words in his mind.

¨I΄ve only called them and the pure creature followed. They just followed their nature. I΄m one with the nature. I didn΄t killed them.¨

Seishi knew that he said enough. The demon was already pissed. He could sense the dangerous aura coming from that man. Seishi΄s words weren΄t enough to make him calm down. What should he do now? If this keeps up he will end up being killed. From where did all that range came up? If hhe griefs for his pets then why did he killed them? This is confussing but right now he had to save him and that wolf.

¨ i can save him!¨ he closed his eyes and with a shaking hand he pointed at the stil alive wolf

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• AomineDaiki

• Anic

• Shieru Hakai