☀ Demon Diety ☀ Group=-

rainbowman

"Arrgh!! what the hell you did, damn faker!!??" I growled as looking Ony walked away. "Hey, gee-" immediately my mood is going down. 'We won't ever getting along, i bet. Tch' I wiped my mouth roughly. The taste from the soul i ate it became like a plain.

'Damn you Ony. damn, damn!!'

"Hey, Kai, if you ever capture the neko, could you give the body to me? I was thinking if the ears fit my statue.. Or just the tail"

'You and your stupid statue' i mumbled madly.

Without looking and answering Ryouji, i walked madly to the neko's hiding place. I'm really in bad mood now. How dare the lower race made a fun with me!? 'Tch. You will get yours later Ony. i swear!' As more closer to neko place, my movement is getting faster. it's smell is tickling my nose strongly now. 'It's not moving. Ha! It's waiting for me?!' With anger and impatience that controlling me , i crawled my hand down and ran faster. I won't eat it.. i just want to make it be my anger replacement!!.

when i saw a black silhouette closer, i jump higher and and passed above it's head. I stomped on the ground and gripping the neko's neck immediately without killing it.

"If you let your mew voice out, i will crush your neck immediately" As i give it a warning, i tighten my grip a little. I saw a camera in his pocket. i took it out and stomped it. "What-are-you-doing-at-here, neko?" I looked him sharply. His shaking tail provoke me to cut it right now. Tch!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• AomineDaiki

• Anic

• Shieru Hakai

Akira flinched hearing the closeness of the being that closed in on him, at that moment he just hoped they would all leave and he could hurry home and try to forget. then the being found him, the beings hand wrapped around his neck it was tight, The now trembling lips shivered it felt almost like a collar as it tightened.

The camera he held dear to him was snatched and shattered, Akira's eyes widened as the pain welled up inside. He looked up trying not to whine as he was instructed not to. He looked with the piercing eyes the light color being an offset or a strange hue held them indicating his vision for night. His eyes looked to the lips of the being that held his neck as he watched and listened to speaking being the words seemed tough

"What-are-you-doing-at-here, neko?"

Freezing in place he spoke low and gently. "I-i, D-d-dont kill me" the frightened voice shook but yet the piercing eyes still watched the being that held him. He gave a pleading look to the captor who may possibly kill him regardless of what he does in this moment. Akira's tail seemed to move and show his fear.

Yume was still catching up on his breath, he was really exhausted, but more or less now, he is now speechless by the scene he just saw right before him, he widen his eyes, and no word escaped from his mouth

His sweat was pouring down from his cheeks, as he looked at the scene in front of him

“………” he looks pathetic, he couldn’t move his own legs, but he still must, he bit his own lips and run towards his sister

“sh*t!” he run towards them, and pushed the man that is now holding upon to her little sister violently and forcefully

“get your hands off of her” he said that in a shaky and dry tone of voice

As the other man let go of her sister, Yume immediately grabbed her in his hands, she was full of blood all over her, which also stained up Yume all over his clothes and hands.

“sister hang in there, it’s going to be alright okay? I’ll bring you to the hospital” he held her face wiping off the tears from her eyes, but he’s not sure if his sister can be saved, the wound on her neck was beyond imagination,

He have ignored hundreds of foreseeing cases such as this, but he would never have thought that the next victim would be his sister

He shifted his eyesight to the other man, who is also covered up in blood, he knew that it was the man he saw from his foresaw, and the one that did this to his sister, but something seems off, never the less, he’s the only man here and the one he saw first, that is holding his sister while covered up in blood.

So he must be the one who did this all to his sister.

“you… cold blooded being.. you and all of your other kinds, killed everyone as if they we’re near to nothing, how despicable…..”

He looks despiteful and was boiling mad to the one who did this, but he couldn’t worry about that now, he must get away from here as soon as possible, he moved his hands in a corner, where in the other creature won’t see him, he grabbed some dust or sand in the ground while still looking at him, then without further notice he threw it to the man’s eyes, to blinded him for a minute

Then he hurriedly carried his sister in a haste “let’s go” then he immediately run out from that alley corner while still carrying her sister away from that establishment

“don’t worry I’ll bring you in a nearest hospital” he was in a hurry to get away as far as possible, because if the other blooded creature will regain back his eye sight again, for sure, he will get after them both,

Well it’s only natural to be hunt about like pigs, because for sure, that man won’t let them get away by seeing all of those crime easily, especially by a mere human such as themselves.

Her sister breathing phase is becoming more abnormal by the second, and her body is already getting cold

“shit shit” his still running though, to the nearest hospital.

But it’s not even a minute of running but his already catching his breath, maybe because his not one of those athletic personality, or it’s just because, he hysterically run around in nowhere earlier, and wasted his energy in finding the where about of his sister.

Casper walked with a slow pace as he somewhat got closer to his package's destination. He made sure that he wouldn't listen to any strange sounds, and if he would see anything strange he would turn away on the spot.

For him it didn't happen much at the moment, but deep down he knew that is was strange things going on in the city, so without any thought of it his tail wagged back and forth in a mild irritated state.

Even if he didn't want to hear any sounds at all he picked up some running steps in the distance. And just like always he tried to pretend there was no sound and continued his walk that was getting closer to it's end. At some point he hoped to see someone else, but on the other hand he really hoped that he didn't need to.

Seishi reached his house safetly. He went inside and left the bag with the flowers on a big wooden table. The table had many shelves attached on it, expanding very high till there where it could reach. Each shelve was filled with jars. Each jar had liquids, different kind of magical dust and many elixirs. Of course he had rare species from animals, flowers and trees. It was the place where he could make advanced elixirs and spells that couldn't be made with just spelling words. Seishi had master the five elements already even though that he was a very young elf. Fire, wood, earth, metal and water. Water was more powerfull than the others. Seishi had the gift to master it in no time so well. Most of his spells would include water elements.

He grapped a towel and dried his hair off. Then he went closer to the big table where he putted the bag. He took out the flowers and placed them into a bowl. Then he used a ladder to reach the jars with the content he wanted to use. He opened them and started putting the ingredients into the bowl along with the flowers. He started casting a spell and a water ball appeared and fell into the bowl. Then he started mixxing them all together when he realized that he was missing something.

''Tsh....not again...''

He was out of alcohol for one more time. That means that he had to leave and pay a visit to the city. He didn't like the city. People weren't close to the mother nature and there was a lot of danger there. The dark creatures are lurking waiting for their preys. On the other hand he didn't had an other choice. He needed that alcohol for his elixirs plus the fact that he was never attacked by anyone. That was a reason why he could relax a bit. The worst is that the last time he went everyone thought that he was an elf cosplayer from a game or something and taking pictures of him. He didn't have any other choice though. Those were the clothes he had. Seishi was under a moody aura.

''Oh fine let's do this!''

He wore a cloak with a hood to cover his face a bit. Then he casted a protection spell on him that no one would notice his magic. Then he spelled these words ''Spatentibus Portis Aquae'' and a big gate of water has opened infront of him. He came closer and he was sucked in it. Seishi was into a dark narrow street. He had a teleport, conected to the city cause the journey was big. Now he was wondering around to the streets, to find alcohol.

My eyes were locked at the male human who was wobbling for being too exhausted. Obviously, that creature looked too shock to move. At this very moment, my attention was trapped by the complex expressions of the male human in front me. The way he panic, the way he surprised, the way he was stunned, all seem the perfect show for me to watch.

Out of blue, that creature ran into me and tried to take the lady away from me. Nevertheless, I stepped back to dodge that creature’s blunt attack and let of the lady.

‘Beautiful’

That’s what I thought as I watched the male covering with the blood from the lady whom he called sister. It really was an ethereal sight to watch.

“you… cold blooded being.. you and all of your other kinds, killed everyone as if they we’re near to nothing, how despicable…..”

I knew that he was thinking of me as a murderer of his sister. But, I didn’t bother to explain the fact that he was misunderstand me; since human really are too silly to distinguish what is true and what is not true. I couldn’t help but chuckle when he was looking me as if I am the most disgusting creature in this world.

Suddenly, he attacked me with unexpected move _ threw some dust to my face and made me blind for a while. As I restore my vision, he was already gone, not forget take the lady with her. Instead of being annoyed, I found that it was so funny. It was like a thief stole the rubbish away with the thought that it might be too precious. She was dying now. Somehow, I wandered what he would be going to do with a dead body.

‘Eating up like Ryou?’ I amused myself. I knew that human don’t eat another human. What made me curious was his expression when he found that his sister was dead. ‘How would he behave?’ That’s what

ignited me to follow that creature. My intuition told me that I would find something interesting if I could watch his face at that moment. I tilted my head and closed my eyes as I sniffed something in the air. Then, I let out the laugh into the air before I headed towards the way that smell of the blood come from.

Kai seemed to be in a bad mood. Funny, he can't take it when Onix teases him. He needs some anger management soon. Laughing to myself about this temperamental partner of mine, I suddenly had the urge to go back, I haven't taken much step outside though, I just fell out of mood awhile ago. But heck, seems so when time pass by I'm getting used to it that it becomes dull.. Eating humans I mean. I wanna eat other creatures too. Just thinking about it I'm getting all excited.

I turned back and walked slowly, though I suddenly felt another presence. Heh, it's getting crowded at a time like this. How unusual for some to go out at night when they know we're here to hunt. But well, too lazy now.

So I went back, not seeing Kai around, 'the hell did he go to? I used my nose to find them, everything in me is sharp, heh, from eye sight to smelling, from glares to nails. I'm just lazy to use it and wanna live like human sometimes. Being a demon is kind of boring somehow. Pfft.

'So my nose tells me........ THERE! finally saw Kai wanted to torture something.. A.. A Neko!? Ha! Just when I was thinking of eating another race. This is something. But I noticed Kai just wanting to torture it, not kill it.

meh, not interested in eating this one.. The neko seem too innocent to kill, his body structure is somewhat cute in my eyes, I wanna pet him to slavery. So I interrupted Akai's angry pace, seated at the top of some boxes laid around.

"Akai!!" yelled with a silly tone "You gonna kill it or what?! Laaame!!!" teasing him oddly adding up to his anger self. I'm interested in the creature's body, ugh, don't want to ruin those beautiful eyes, those seemingly soft legs, those arms.. Heeeh I want those.. "A-k-a-i~~" still in teasing "Mind if I join in??" and I smirked, slid a smile and a wide grin.

Hmm, seems like Kai didn't hear me, so what now.. I walked towards them and touched Kai's gripping hand on the neko's neck. I turned a glance to the other and smiled "Ah, hello there! You poor little thing, too bad you came across this hot headed psycho" and I smiled wider, looking back to Kai my touch turned to grip, I stared at him seriously like telling him to cool off a bit.

"Dude, chill" taking an interest to the neko's beauty making way for him not to wound it's body.

"I-i, D-d-dont kill me"

"Huh?" I growled "Say something again and i will crush your neck and make your body into pieces!" my hand gripped his neck tighter as i saw into his eyes that full with fear toward me.

'Khukhu... more. more feeling scared of me. Look at me with that hopeless eyes and imagine your dying time' i smirked wider

"imagine you will get a nice things sooner" I grinned as staring his poor eyes "feel it neko.. when i scratch along your body, stomp your annoying tail and pull it forcefully until it separate from your body and you will look it sprawled helpless like a lizard's tail on the ground" I drooled without my conscious "Or you would like to see your body covered with your own blood?" My drool dripping as i grinned and looked at him with my hungry eyes. I wont kill him, that was i though at first time, but.. My blood boiled as i imagine myself and seeing his fear become deeper and deeper. The hell with Ryouji's desire! i want see him dying, begging for his life, feel helpless and finally he will give his life with sincere as long as i will kill him immediately.

'Oh hell... it would be so interesting'

"Neko..." I licked my own drool as enjoying his fearing face "Now, imagine this for real before i do it later" i growled a little to holding my hunger to kill him right now. "I will make your body will covered with a sea of your viscous blood. I will rip your stomach, and i will take out your kidney and-"

"Dude, chill"

I growled madly when Ryouji suddenly came and disturbing me "What the fu*king hell you disturb me, Ryou?! He is my prey and you do your own business!!" As i glared to Ryouji, i gripped neko's neck tighter as a replacement for my anger. by my hand i can feel his neck became heat and his groan became more hoarse. but not now.. i won't crush his neck to kill him. i want rip his body and look all his organs.

"get away from me!" With my other hand, i tried scratch Ryouji's face just to make him get away. "Listen dude, even you are my partner, but if you disturb me like this, i wont hesitate to rip you!"

the moments seeming to go by quicker and quicker looking at both boys his life would be placed with one of them, and right now he was in the grip of a man who was called Akai the moment that akira spoke his throat was clutched even tighter then before and his throat felt weak he was to afraid to speak, and he was just instructed not to speak at all, so Akira kept silent.

the pain akira felt began to gather up more and more he felt like his own life was screaming at him as the hand that held his throat began to get tighter, it seemed like the other called Ryouji wanted to save him but for what, akira pondered idea's Sex slave, just a slave maybe he wants a little pet that he could abuse or or...maybe he wants to kill me himself the idea's he came up with all fit the situation he felt he was in.

the hand that held his throat clasped tighter it felt as thought his throat would just cave in any moment, The little neko had to try to do something, anything he could thing of to save his life the fear he had was overcoming him and taking his thinking and changing it all he was so unsure of what to do. He thought some more curiously wondering what he should do now in this very instant when it hit him.

If I just do nothing ill die but if i talk ill so what happens if i do something instead. he looked over to the boy who had tried to save him they looked like friends but he was not sure what he could do to the one who was trying to save him maybe he would be saved by a third party it was unclear he hoped he would be saved soon.r

He was breathing in hard enough, because Yume hurriedly went to the nearest hospital near their neighborhood,

He was bathing in her sister’s blood, since her sister’s blood was dripping down on him, as he carries her in his back, while running around in the street, but everyone he passed by with, just seems doesn’t care, that they passing by in a hurry, while covered in blood, the societies ignorance just makes him boil

--tsk.. is this how, I react in the past…-- now all of his annoyance was just dart back at him, since he also ignores this kind of situation in the past.

He gave her sister in the care of the nurses and doctors, he is quite in a panic, as he followed her sister while she was laying on bed going in to the main check room, but he was stopped by the nurse, saying that he was not allowed to go inside, only the wounded and the personnel’s we’re allowed to go in there

He didn’t want to leave her sister’s side, but he couldn’t do a thing, he just stayed in there standing, while her sister disappears as soon as she entered the huge door, along with the nurse and the doctor

He sighed deeply, as his hands with a stained blood on it was shaking a bit, he clicked his tongue in exasperation,

Annoyed by the fact that he can’t do a thing to stop this ordeal , he silently lean on the wall in between by the waiting chairs beside him, as the other pass by him and quickly get away from him as soon as possible, since he is bathing in someone else blood, he didn’t care though if he is in did, cover up in blood

Moments later the doctor came out of the huge door, Yume immediately push himself away from the wall

“uh..umm.. is my sister alright?” he looks exhausted and worried

”are you the older brother?”

“uh yes is she alright? how is she?”

”well we can’t say for now, because she lost a lot of blood, and some blood transfusion is needed badly”

“then if we transfer some blood on her will she be okay by then”

”I’m sorry but we couldn’t really say if it would, but as of now we are trying our best to make her stable, but all we could assure you is that, your sister is in a deep coma, and we are not sure when will she wake up”

“…….”

”if you please excuse me” The doctor left Yume standing in a still with a baffled shocked face

“ah shit….” He grabbed the back of his neck and bit his lips “tsk! How will I tell this to mom…”

He looked at the huge door again, then he looked down and turned around, and left her sister in the hospital, since she is safer in there

“at least she’s still alive…” he sighed and then he showed a saddened smile

The hospitals sliding door opened up as he went outside, the atmosphere was kind of drafty, making his trembling body chill even more

Yume looked down on the ground, his clothes, face, hands is full of blood, it was already night enough, that strangers in the streets are very few

He was still looking down, with a blank expression on his face, he clench his hands and narrowed his eyes

--why?... is this some kind of punishment to me, for ignoring all of those victims pleas in my dreams?.....-- he clicked his tongue, and anger had build up within him

He didn’t know the feelings of losing someone, you will only know how it felt, until you’re in this kind of situation,

And when that time finally comes, it’s as if you wanted to do everything to avenge their death, maybe perhaps it’s a human’s way of surviving, or it may also be human Instincts to do so, but now he finally understood, why people cry when they lost someone precious…,

that was he thought, as his heart was beating in fast, because of the nervousness he felt earlier until now, he was thankful enough though that her sister was still alive, even if she’s not waking up.

He shifted his body and started running with a clinched fist on his hands, towards somewhere, wherever his senses could bring him to

“I’m going to kill those bastards…” of course that’s what his human instincts told him, but he knew all to well that his weak human body can’t do that, but it’s better to do something then just to stand and wait for something to happen.

Casper didn't notice it but he had taken the way closer to the area of some disturbing things going on. So far he didn't notice if anything bad was going on so he walked in a calm pace with his package in his arms. His tail wagged from side to side as he couldn't help but dislike the night and it's darkness. Even if he at the moment felt somewhat safe his ears seemed to live on their own and was flat against his head. "There is nothing to worry about." he said with a crocked smile as tried to fight his own curiosity from making him look an other way then the way was in front of him.

Unintentionally he looked to the side and stopped on the spot. There is nothing wrong going on... he thought in a try to calm himself down as he could see some figures a bit away from him fighting about something. He couldn't hear or see what was going on. But the chill that went down his spine told him that this sight was not a good sight to see. Still with a crocked smile of insecurity he turned his gaze back on the way in front of him and took a hesitating step forward. But the curiosity in him wanted to figure out what was going on. But the denial side of him wanted to run away as fast as it could, telling him that there was no evils in the world. He stood there and didn't know what side to listen too.

Seishi, once more was here, at the city. A big massive city made of stones, making the people who well leaving there like cell dwellers having nowhere to run or escape even if they wanted to. Prisoners of the comforts that city provides them, lurking them into it΄s trap. Yes, Seishi imagine this big place as a hungry cruel beast. What is better than the forest?

΄΄Where do I begin now?΄΄ he sighed a bit.

The streets are narrow. The street΄s lights are not strong in places. Seishi walked forward and went into a wider road. There weren΄t many people around and most of them were drunk. Is he too late? Where is he going to find alcohol now? He needed to buy a lot too and now the shops, as it seems, where closed. What should he do? He didn΄t know what time they open.

While he was thinking and walking toward a direction he heard an annoying sound. It was the police. Seishi shivered. The last time he was here they thought that he was a weirdo and they were chasing him. With fast moves he run toward a narrow, dark street again.

΄΄That was close!΄΄

He took a deep breath and kept waling the path. If he were to leave and come back again it will cost him a great deal of mana so the only option is to wait till morning there. While he was walking he steped on something and fell down.

΄΄That hurts!΄΄

He got back on his feet and looked what was that thing he steped on and made him fall. Only one look and Seishi took a terrifing look into his eyes. He covered his mouth as he felt like throwing up.

΄΄Gough gough!΄΄

Human parts were scattered and blood was filling this place. The image was disgusting. Some of them were half eaten and some of them just torn apart from the body. Most of the body was missing. Seishi was breathing and panting heavily. His heart was beating fast. This is a demons work. Now he is in trouble. I have to run away from here, he thought and moved to a different direction.

I watched the human from a far as he came out of a building like walking in the dream. He were covered by the blood as if he was shower in the blood. My eyes were fixed on his face to inspect every trace of expression that had changed in every seconds _ from empty face to be filled with dull and gloomy expression before it changed into angry one.

'This is how a human react to the loss of another human.' I thought.

I found that it's not fun like i had expected. There is no spiritual expression on his face like I saw earlier. I have no idea why but I didn't feel like it's not very pleasurable to see that human like that. I growled in disappointment of myself for wasting my time for such unworthy sight.

Suddenly, I saw that human started running like a fool. This time I decided not to follow him. Nevertheless, I started my journey of wandering around the city. I'd passed streets after streets, and reached to street that led to the alley where I met with that human before. I stopped my paces as I felt something fishy in the air.

"Dude, don't waste your time." I voiced out my challenge to those who were hiding themselves in the dark.

As I expected, three vampires came out. I knew that those were from the pack of the vampire whom I met earlier. Perhaps, they thought of me as the rival who tried sneak away their preys so that the leader sent the subordinate to finish me. I couldn't help but let out a laugh to them.

"Kiddos, do you really look down on me this much to think that you could attack me from behind?" I questioned them.

However, they replied me only with a cry of the war. They ran towards me and tried to defeat me with their lean claws and fangs. I can't stop laughing at their attack, arousing more anger in them, which in turn make their moves weaker. Gezz..what a night. I was amused by three vampire lean attack while I was finding for some pleasure with human. Nevertheless, I decided to end up the battle when I found that vampire's moves were getting delay for being exhausted. It was no longer fun to play with the ones who was tired. I grabbed the neck of the nearest vampire and throw him away to the second one to make them fall together. Then, I kicked the third one making him to heap of the ground and I put my boot on his chest of the third one, pressed my feet by force to crack the ribs together with his heart. I watched his soul leaving him with painful screaming. This is what I want for tonight.

I shifted my eyes to the rest.

"Don't move" I said as I stared at them with intense look. They were under my control now.

I approach to them slowly and lifted them by collar. They tried to struggle to free but I am too strong for them to free. I smirked when I saw anger in their eyes.

"Kiddo, tell my name to your leader." I whispered to the second one before I release him. "Onix. That's my name." I said to him as I titled the chin of the second one gently and lick soft skin on his neck tenderly. "Umm..." I was pleased with the tenderness of his skin. "Itadakimasu." I murmuered before I bit his and drained out all of his blood which my dinner for tonight. I shift my eyes to the third one and smirked as he looked totally shocked by somethings. I release the lifeless body of the second vampire and walked towards the third one.

"Now, go and pass my words to your leader." I said as I withdrew my hypnotizing control over him. Out of blue, I was disturb by the present of someone who was walking in the dark, approaching me.

• 2 weeks later...

now in somewhere unknown dark place, that is practically new to him

Yume fall exhausted, for his weak body couldn't handle both the stress and the physical activity such as this,

He breathed in slowly, continuously, trying to catch his breath while pausing in a nearby wall for a while, he lean in the palm of his hand in the wall, shifting all of his weight into it, while he arch his back and bend his knees a bit

He cough for a sec, because breathing became a suffocating thing to do, so he tried to relax for a moment, he didn’t even know where to go in the first place

Then after a while he finally caught his breath, relaxing his tensed muscles from earlier

He looked around him checking on the place where he runs off to, he didn’t even notice that he lost track of the place right now, or where he is right now, he tried to look for poles with sign streets, but there none to be noticed, then he finally stood up properly, checking his whereabouts right now

“shoot…. Where have I run off to….” He fixed his unbalanced glasses, tapping it repeated until it finally adjusted in a position Yume wanted

And instead to run again, Yume walk slowly this time, brushing off his hand in the wall, using it to support his tired body

“ugh… that was reckless… I should find my way home and then…..” Yume fall silent, as he closed his lips and looked down into the dark ground, actually all of his surroundings are quite dark, since the place he run off to is a place, where light source are limited within reach,

Remembering the awful event befall in her little sister, it was too much to bare, but there’s nothing could be done about it now, regrets will only slow him down

With no directions what so ever at all, Yume kept on walking in that dark site, he was walking quite slower then usual, maybe because he was tired or the place is just hard to walk on because it’s dark, well Yume’s body is weak to begin with after all, but it’s strange

Yume’s body started to grow heavier in each step, and his eyes had gotten blurry and everything around him started to spin off

He grabbed his head then paused once again as he held the wall with his hands to maintain his balance, but moments later, his body couldn’t take it, so he collapse into the ground instantly

“ugh…..” then he felt a sharp pain in his side, that he didn’t notice up until now, he tried to check with his hand, with all his strength, then when he lifted his hand in front of him, it was covered up in blood

“w..hat?.. but where did I?”

Then he thought for a while, he must have gotten this somewhere while running around escaping with his sister, and he must have lost a lot of blood by then

Yume felt dizzy, he tried to patch up the wound in his side using his hands but the blood still keep on oozing out, he parted his lips to breath a bit

“damn it….. this is the worst day ever…..” The faint light, started to disappear from his eye sight, as the total darkness started to take over, and without anything to do with his weak state, he closed his eyes slowly as the darkness wrap him completely

“Is this….. how it feels… when your near to death……. Feels like I’m sinking… sinking deeper…. But I don’t want to…”

Casper hugged his packages and smiled a crocked smile before he listened to the part of him that wanted to run away from the mystical sight he just had seen. With careful steps he started to sneak away from what was going on a bit from him. He didn't want to know and neither did he want to be involved to whatever was happening over there.

As Casper turns his back against the mysterious things going on in the shadows he changes the grip of the package and holds it like it was something very important and fragile instead of just some papers in a cardboard box that is actually was.

He hastens his steps as he keeps getting further away from the place and before he knows it himself he is running through the streets of the night towards his boss's home, to leave the box. Because - There is no evil outside.

"There... really..." he took a deep breath while running. "is.. no.. evil!" he kept on telling himself the lie as a chant to give him the strength to keep on mowing and not long after that he could see the door that would lead him to his boss's home. He calmed himself down, still whispering the words for himself as he stepped up to the door and knocked on it.

For Casper it felt like an eternity before the boss's surprised wife opened the door carefully.

"Casper-san?" she asked surprised and gave him a quick gaze from bottom to top as he without a word held out the package towards her. "You shouldn't be out at this hour." she said with a worried tone before she took the package from Casper that only stood there with a smile and his ears flat against his head. "Make sure to get home as fast as you can now." she said as she closed the door on Casper, leaving him alone outside again.

Casper turned around outside on the small doorstep and had a look out into the night once again. "I have to make sure that I get home as fast as I can." he said as he felt the urge to fulfill his boss's wife's order given to him. He put himself in start position before he took off in a good pace, leaving the house behind him to get to his own home as fast as he could.

Seishi was covered in blood. He was feeling sick just by watching at himself. In his mind, still that terrible picture. He couldn't take it out of his mind. He walked away from that place as fast as he could. What was that? Are the demons out here? Why at a time like this? His heart wouldn't settle down. His head was dizzy. After he sat down on a corner and took some deep breaths he felt a lot better than before. No he had one and only problem. He used up all his magic mana and now he couldn't creat an other door and go back to the woods. He also couldn't use any big spells either. He was vulnerable now to his enemies. The only thing he could do is hide but first of all he needed to get rid of these clothes. The scent of blood would bring to him unexpected visitors and he didn't want that. Demons are all over this city and now he was sure about that. He got up slowly and started walking in different directions, looking around his carefully for the enemies. He didn't know were to go. The streets were dark and there were no people around here. It was like he was walking in a empty city.

After walking a lot he felt tired. He decided that he had to take a rest. He was lost anyway. His mana hadn't recovered yet and the worst was that the protection charm that he had around his wrist was gone but he hadn't noticed yet. For a momment Seishi closed his eyes and let himself relax even for a bit. He knew that this would be a long night.

Even after closing his eyes and falling asleep something woke him up. He was happy that he woke up though. In a situation like that he shouldn't be sleeping. But here it is again.....that something that woke him up. It was screams. Painful screamings that made Seishi shiver. Even though he didn't wan't to go his body just moved on it's own. ''What am i doing?'' That's what he was thinking right now but still he went toward that direction. Once he was there he took a look. Again....this place was filled with blood all over. A tall, mysterious man was standing there. He was holding someone else in his hands....an other man. Seishi immidiatly saw the man's who was being held by the other that they were lifeless. The tall man killed him? Suddenly the body fell on the ground, broken and lifeless like his eyes. Seishi covered his mouth and hide behind a wall. A...vampire??

(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
sry i busted in a bit...)

I smirk as I feel someone hiding himself in the dark. A pace after a pace, I approach to the place where that person was hiding. Then, I found a beautiful creature hiding in the dark.

“So, it’s elf” I thought as my eyes alight on a beautiful creature in front of me. He seem so shocked. I guessed he’d already seen my action with those vampires.

“Hello, there.” I greeted to him with a kiss on his hand to ease his shock. But, I felt like it’s make him the worse.

“It’s a shame that you don’t want to speak with me.” I said before I laughed out loud for his silent.

“Well…well… bye pal.” I said before I left him all alone at the corner of the street.

I looked at the sky and took a deep breath. The night seem getting older and, yet, I still need to find something to make me fun.

“Where on the earth those fun things goes to?” I muttered before I walked into dark.

"ahahahahaha" I laughed.. And laughed more "HAHAHAHAHA" it was so loud the whole city might hear it, specially at this time of night that the streets are quiet, people hiding from us. "Whatever it is that you say Kai, I just couldn't help but laugh at you.." I was trying my best to stop my mouth from releasing laughter, but Kai is really funny when he's mad, that's why I love teasing this guy. I pat Kai's shoulder and hummed my last laugh. I stood beside him and stared at the neko, disregarding every single word he said.

"You have a name, don't you?" I smiled towards the helpless creature infront of me, with my hands behind my back just to let Akai see that I'm not gonna grab his prey.. "Any last words or something? Because you know, this guy here--" pointing at akai "he won't hold back when he says he'll dissect you alive.. Ne?" smiling at Akai this time. But even before the neko spoke, if he could even speak with a gripped neck, a sudden presence was felt, I look at a little farther over there and saw someone, or.. Something.

I tilted my head and took few steps going there, I was unsure though because I'm too lazy to even try using my eyes for it, I continued my walk forgetting about teasing Kai and his prey, thinking about folowing the scent of the certain someone that seemed to have stuck in my nose.

As I walk I cleaned myself. I don't want anyone to be scared the moment they see me, but with that thought I grinned, thinking that with or without blood on my clothes, people will be scared the moment they see my eyes. "I should buy some contact lenses next time" joking to myself.. Ah, my clothes are a real mess, 'damn, should I walk naked?' My shirt is gone, now my pants are dirty because of Onyx's offering. Grr, let it be.. And I walked again.

I look back at Akai waving a little "I'LL BE BACK!" And as I turn my head away I continued some words saying "GIMME THE TAIL AND EARS WHEN YOU'RE DONE, KAI!" with that I walked a little faster and jump up one roof, following the scent of that certain thing that passed by not long ago.

"Where are you going Ryouji?! HEY!! argh!! damn you!!"

im still growling after Ryou's shadow gone behind the roof. i dunno what is he looking after that roof or what is he following now.

"Tch! That lame demon!" as insult his race, i threw that neko to the wall harder as replace my pissed to Onyx and Ryouji. i was looking a fight with Ryou. it was a good reason to wound him or make him lose. fight without reason just be a stupid fighting. no passion inside. but its different if both of us have a reason to fight, and to kill each other.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!!"

I took out my first victim's eye from my pocket jacket and slammed it on the ground before i stomp it and made it's liquid and blood spilled and stagnant under my bare food. it's veins of the eye was latching on my fur foot. my breath still breathing faster cause my anger.

"haaaah"

"haaah"

I tried to control it slow down. but after i just realized what i did with my precious eyes, im screaming madly.

"AAARGH!!" as frustrated with my own mad-action, i turned back and glared to the neko that still panting in scared looking me.

I almost forget him. almost forget with my around.

i walked closer to him faster and gripped his face harder with my long fingers to lift him up as i pressed him on the wall. i glared with anger. cat races are dog races's enemy. dog races always hate cat races and think that cats just a low race who used their cunning thinking to run away and hiding. Me as wolf that have related with dog race look those cats are same or lower.

"If you hate what will i do to you, just curse your race!!"

Not letting he struggle or give him a chance to talk, i scratched his right cheek vertically toward his eyelid with my sharp claw. blood is dripping along the bleed line. even though im disgusting with cat's blood, but i cant help my self that i tempted with his red blood. i gulped my hunger of blood while my mind was starting to imagine a nice rip.

'Rip his ear, Kai! cut his tongue! or.. lets make him crippled Kai. you can hunt the rest while he is trying to run from you just with his hand and body!" My wild mind is whispering from the deep of my hunger sense "or! you like to use his fingers as his life countdown? twenty fingers, two hands, two foots... one tail, two ears.. and one head. you have 28 days to enjoyed his death time before you take his death like you are a GOD!'

Im fizzing while listened my wild mind.

My anger was decrease, but my passion to torture him is back.

"Haaaa.. its so tempting" I grinned widely.

Instead to rip his body, my claw is sliding to the edge of his eye, stick it in and gouging that eye ball faster.

He is screaming! Im laughing!

He struggled wildly and grabbed my hand hardest as the blood flowing out from his empty eye. i just grinned enjoyed his pain while i played with his neko eyes on my palm. i laughed and laughed louder every time he screamed and tried to scratch my hand to go. slowly, he stop struggled and his grabbing became weaker. i smirked when i know that he already fainting. i save his neko eyes in my pocket carefully, then i carried his faint body on my shoulder to the place that can help him to keep alive to serve me. to serve my hunger of torture

akira after hours of laying there came to as he found himself surrounded by men in white. Akira thought perhaps he had died, untill they called to him asking what happened. Yes what did happen.. why am i here...why does my face hurt.. he looked around and tried so speak when he did his voice crackled and cut, it was merely choppy and dry. he lifted his hand to touch the bandage that surrounded his face, he looked around as he almost cried. where is my other eye! his lips opened more.

"e...y....e" he got out what he could till he was handed water and he took a drink he looked up and a face appeared in his memory he dropped the cup as he looked down. His body shaking and he looks down. Why am i so scared.. of that face.. he looked around managing to speak better. "my...eye..." the doctor explained he was brought here. that akira came with no eye and a cut mark on his face.

Akira looked down he was scared to leave the room he was in luckly it looked like he wasnt allowed to leave yet. Akira wondered if his eye theif would should up pretending that the theif didnt take it.

I was walking, endlessly, well maybe I describe this as endlessly because I do not know the location, on wherever I’ am as of now, maybe because the place was dark enough, that even the slightest things that could distinguish the place has been erased by the so called element, as darkness

Yes a place wrapped in darkness, I’m just walking endlessly there, and basically, I still have my already closed wound on my side, it’s not really that deep, but it did a critical damage on me, since I have lost quite a lot of blood from it, because I was running around all over the place with a open wound earlier.

And without any kind of thought on where to go, nor what to do, I just made my way around to where ever my two wobble feet take me, while still brushing my hands on the wall,

And the only thing I know that exist in that area enveloped in black, is the walls supporting and guiding me ahead, until finally little by little, faint weak light, started to appear, and that’s when I realize that I’m in a back alley somewhere, but still the light was still too weak for me to cope any images ahead, and my head is a bit foggy too, because of the blood lost

So I continued to crept on ahead with my hands still sticking onto the wall

And it didn’t take a while anymore for the light to a get a bit stronger, so that I could see any lingering images ahead

But I stop from where I stood, when I saw a tall man looking back at me, while I’m still holding my wound up side

He looks a bit jag up, and it seems he got a companion too,

but what made me look at him, and made me stare deeply on him, is his eyes,

that seems piercing right through me

Eyes that are darker than any blackest things I have seen and it could drown you immediately in it with no escape, it can make you tremble and captivated in the same time

no… those eyes meant only one thing, death….

“hah! ugh!” Yume grasp immediately while he held his eyes with his blood covered hand, he grunted in pain for a while, since both his eyes and his wounded side is aching in pain, so he curled up his body for a moment in the ground, and stayed like that for a minute, but later on he finally recovered

His sweating quite a bit too, when he finally sat up slowly, then he rubs up his face with his sleeves to wipe off the blood on his face.

His eyes was glowing in crimson red, when he sat up, but it immediately returned to normal after he calmed down

“is that…. Another prediction…” He mumbled, as he tried to stood up

He used his hands to support himself while standing up, he held his wound side, even though the bleeding had finally stop, it still hurts, then he adjusted his glasses, while clicking his tongue

“tsk!... the prediction is due today… with no absolute ending…” he didn’t see what will happen after his meeting to that man, so Yume got himself all worried up a bit, so he got 2 options,

Whether to stay here or go immediately, but if he do stay here until morning arrives, he might die here in cold and other stuffs, but if he leaves now, the prediction might finally occur, but he could run, and escape whatever would happen after the meeting, since the ending of the prediction was not shown

Another clicked from the tongue made a faint echo, but he finally decided about his next step, he have to move on, and walk ahead from nowhere, even if it means meeting the dangerous man with enticing eyes.

Casper ran. He passed houses, bushes, trees... With a steady pace he aimed to get home as soon as he could. But like every non athlete his breath went heavier and after a while he just had to stop to get himself some air.

He stopped under a streetlight and leaned with his hands on his knees. His ears hanged sloppy on his head and his tail almost looked like it was dead.

"Oh... my..." he began to say while breathing heavy. "I... really... need... to... work out!" he finished to say and laughed at himself. Somehow he completely forgotten the situation he watched before. But those evil creatures hadn't seen him anyway, so he should be safe.

As Casper got his breath back he stretched his arms, his back and legs, just to make himself ready for the next part of getting home. It wasn't that long way left, and he believed that he should be able to make it in only one run with no further breaks.

Once again he took off, but tried to take the shortcut ways through some of the alleys - away from the main road.

Seishi didn't know what to do when the man spotted him. He wanted to run but his legs were shaking. He just sat right there....behind that wall as his only protection. Now infront of him there was that tall man, looking at him. He thought that this was the end. He wouldn't survive this time. He took a breath but after that he didn't know that he was still breathing. It was like he was holding his breath. The man approached closer but even then Seishi wouldn't dare to move a finger. He felt his head aching him. Before he knew...the man just left a comment with soft voice and vanished into the darkness. It was like death came and with his ice cold hands wanted to take hold of his soul.

Seishi was left there, shocked. He didn't expect to still be alive. The only thing he could hear was his hard heartbeat who was beating like crazy. Now he took a deep breath, so...he was still breathing? His eyes were full with tears. How did he left his guard down now of all the times? Wasn't that the reason why he was practicing? Why didn't he at least run away since he was out of mana(magic)? He tried to stand back on it's feet but he couldn't. His legs were still shaking. With a fast move he hugged himself with his hands and curled himself there. In his mind only the picture of that dangerous man and that pool of ripped parts of humans and blood. He started crying scared. His moans were loud but he didn't care right now. He felt like he would go crazy if he wouldn't do that.

Before I took a jump up the roof, I could hear the demon's growl. Laughed at it as if teasing a little kid, well, Akai really is such a kid, even though I love to tease, and I'm somewhat childish myself, I couldn't get away with the fact that I feel like I'm older than him, say, like a big brother. Akai and I have a deeper past, a bond and brotherhood, it annoys me whenever I think about it, but I know I'm only remembering it because I am also a human, if I'm not, I might've killed him before. I really wanted to have a great fight with my own partner. Stupid humans, with such memories and pains felt, these manners of caring for someone they felt comfortable and happy with.. Humans.. I hated this other side of me.

'There is no such thing as memories.

with a blink of an eye I jumped to the roof and followed the scent I was aiming for. I should focus from here on, I have a plan and I have to succeed on this.

Using my senses, I can see another cat. 'What's that? Another neko, huh..' I thought as it seemed to be aware of the danger in the night, or is it? 'Hmm, the kitty's going somewhere... What are you doing in the middle of the night, outside the dark skies strolling around the city?' A wide grin pasted on my lips and my eyes began to shiver hunger, this is it, another prey.

I followed it quietly, jumping feet from roof to roof without making a single sound, without making the air move. I stopped for the mean time as the neko started to pant, 'eeh? He's catching his breath, seems like he's getting tired...' wider grin on my lips this time 'Maybe I should help him out, ne..' talking to mylsef. He went straight to the alleys, like he's avoiding to be seen. 'That's good.' I thought to myself 'So I could keep him to myself.

We aren't the only hunters at night, there are many others left, the rest are killed by me and Akai, that's why we needed Onix as a bait to have our other preys.

I guess it's time to show myself, before another demon appears..

Jumping down from the fourth house away from the neko, I landed quite silently behind him. And there I will make a move.

"Hi there!" surprisingly said behind him, with a friendly smile like my eyes are almost closed, and my hand touched his shoulder gently "Need any help? it's dangerous out here y'know"

and I'm trying to hide my evil grin.

After left that kitty in front of the small clinic, didnt care with his life after all, i walked along the street below the dark light aimless. repeatedly, im peeking his neko's eyes toward the moonlight. Hate to admit it, but for the low race like neko, they have an unique eyes. 'its look kinda beauty. huh- how can they have something good on their body?' i took out another human's eyes and compared them together toward moonlight. neko's eyes more colorful and bright, while human's eyes look kinda boring now. what make human's eyes look pretty is their pupil, but the rest.. it just white. different with neko's that have eyes with all color around their eyes ball and different color for their pupil.

"Maybe i will ask Ryou to make the neko as our daily prey for the next time" As i save back my precious eyes, i remember what is exactly a creature that Ryou following. im growling a bit and feel lost by my own anger. I cant control my anger as well and let it control my mind. And it killed some of my instinct and senses!

I stopped and stick my hand on the wall as holding my growl from stupid thinking. 'No way i will ask Onyx to teach me to control the anger! im really crazy if i come to him and said...

"Onyx please teach me to be calm"

"....."

'Shlt!! I feel i want to rip my throat!! its disgusting!!' As growling inside, my fist already smashed the wall and broke it. a few blood dripped from my scratch fist. 'Damn, im really like a crazy' As licking my own wound, i lift up my hoodie back to cover my ear and half my face. Its almost morning, maybe. plus, i dont feel want to find another prey after i got a nice one for tonight. I lost Ryou's scent. and now i dont know what should i do and where should i go instead back to my home. or... should i walk longer just to mark my new prey for tomorrow?

As sinking in my boring mind, my step stopped when i heard a loud poor moans from somewhere. I wonder if another race is hunting too tonight. but, i sniffed around and that smell was different. i walked again toward that sound and smell. I sharpen my instinct and senses. Its not funny if suddenly i got attacked by another low race! walked and walked, i saw a dark shadow.. or thing not far from my place. Im thinking if it just a dead body or a big mouse. But as i walked closer, my nose is sniffing more and that smell like teased me.

'this.. smell-' Still doubt with my senses, i walked faster and closer to there with my claws already prepared. Not to blame my sense, but this kind of feeling, scent, smell.. its something that just appear from one race! and i dont think its a kind of creature that like to come to their deathly place. they sure know it! they sure know.. Hell is a place for demon!

'What the hell with this night!!? if its really from that race.. it will be.. no, what should i do with the treasure?!' Without thinking too much, im back running faster with use my foots and hand like a form of wolf. No respond from there even i almost close with it. is it too careless and underestimate hell life? 'Hah- whatever. I will get something very precious like a high treasure now' I grinned widely when i can see that silhouette more clearly. Still no respond from my existence? What a really a chance!!

After im really almost near with it, im growling and run faster to cut its way. i blocked its way and stopped it immediately. With a fury that showed from my eyes, i stand up and stare an elf in front of me. A poor elf, that hugged him self shaking and crying looking me scared. I wonder what already happened with him.. but, WHO CARES WITH THAT, RIGHT?!

I smashed his head harder toward the ground. im growling again and feel like want to crush him immediately and eat his rare soul. i walked closer to him that fell and still shaking on the ground. Trying to control my anger and lust, i grip his neck by force and harder. "What a business from that kind of you come to the this place, Elf?" Instead to rip his neck and eat his soul immediately, im licking along his cheek and dry his tears. tasted him like a high quality food,