☀ Demon Diety ☀ Group=-

rainbowman

Akira has been the time he laid in the bed his lips moving slowly as he closed his eyes in hopes to not dream but sleep without worry. His hopes were tossed aside as he dreamt what happened over and over again the moment he got to his eye being torn out he shot up from the bed side. His ears and tail limp as he looked around.

"Hello, Is anyone here?" he called only hearing the footsteps outside his room door as they stopped by his door his heart and stomach dropped he throat the man had come back to finish his now awake prey. Akira bit his lip as the door opened, a nurse stood before him smiling softly. He let out a large sigh and laid back as she left the room and shut the door.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainbowman

• AomineDaiki

• Anic

• Shieru Hakai

Yume continued walking to the endless path his heading towards right now, how irritating it was to move on in a place he doesn’t even know, more or less a place he cannot depict because of the darkness enveloping to it.

But he still continued walking ahead, but it was hard to walk in his current condition, but he doesn’t have any choice do he?, so he just continued bending his weak knees, dragging his feet to the ground just get a move on, also making the wall as his only support to balance his self up.

“ugh…..” his wound on his side, started to ache up again, so he stopped for a while, luckily his next stop, where he stood right now, was in a nearby lamp post, even though it’s flickering continuously, at least it became a faint light in his place

He lean into the wall sliding his back slowly to it so that he could sat in the ground for the moment, then he suddenly realized that he have a phone on his pocket, might as well call for a rescue or something

But if somebody do come to his aid, he doesn’t even know how to explain things, on how the heck did he got into this mess

Not that all of those silly reasoning matters anymore.

He grabbed his phone, with his other hand, and even though he doesn’t know the reason, his hand was shaking a bit

It was weird but he couldn’t control his own body for not trembling,

As he grabbed his phone, he flickered it open, then the light shone on his face, was almost blinding him, maybe because he got used to the dark atmosphere

But after a while though, his eyes got used to the light of his phone, then he finally looked at it properly

“one bar left….” His phone is almost out of battery, he have to make a call quick then, before the phone died on him

As he press on some digits to his phone, it started making beeping sounds, echoing to the soundless area,

He putted it in his ear, waiting for his phone to started making those ringing sounds

But as he grew on waiting impatiently, he started to get aware of his own breathing

Breathing heavily in a rhythmic manner, that does mean his scared?, is that why his shaking and breathing heavy

Not that he experience being this scared enough, because usually he always, just paint away his feelings, so this is the feeling of the situation, where in you cannot run nor hide your feelings,

He thought

-----The number you have dialed is busy at the moment, or out of coverage area…..----

Yume widened his eyes, leaving his jaw hanging a bit, he couldn’t believe this, his phone can’t connect to the other phone his trying to call, maybe the signal was weak or something, that is why he can’t get connected, to whoever his going to call

He dialed again and again, but the same response from his phone is repeating each time he continued doing the same thing

Yume got tired of doing it frantically, so he just stood up, hid his phone back into his pocket then continued walking on, he might find a signal to other areas, if he continued moving into other places.

Casper entered the alley and looked for the end of it the second he entered it. Still with a good pace. But as Casper heard the voice of a stranger say ”Hi there!” he stopped to look who it was, but before he even got the time to turn around the stranger put a hand on his shoulder and continued with saying: ”Need any help? It's dangerous out here you know?”

Casper swallowed and peeked over his shoulder on the stranger that caught his attention. He wasn't sure what he saw, the smile on the stranger lips was in his eyes a bit creepy.

There is no evil. Casper thought and gave the stranger a insecure smile.

“N-No thank you Mister. I don't need any help.” he managed to answer without stuttering to much. “I'm only on my-” Casper stopped in his sentence as ha gave the stranger a closer look. I-Is t-this man cowered in b-blood? Even in his thoughts he stuttered and unwillingly he body sent a chill down his spine, leaving his fur on his tail on edge and leaving his ear flat against his head, showing of that he instinctively was scared at the moment. “...way home.” he managed to finish with a smile at the man before he gave the other side of the ally a gaze.

“S-so if you excuse me I'll just leave now.” he tried to say as natural as he could and pointed the way he wanted to go. Even if he didn't want to believe in evil, he still had his boss' wife's order to fulfill – get home as fast as he could.

Withought being recovered by those things that he saw and keep they were haunting his mind something, something worst had to happen. A strong dark aura. Yes, stronger than the last one. He couldn't tell what it was. He wore his dark green hook and prayed inside of him that he wouldn't be noticed by the creature. He could run but this way it would be easier to be caught. Seishi for one second thought of trying to put that charm he used when he left his home but his mana hasn't restored not even the half mana of that it needs to cast it. Why is that? Why is his mana so low? It should have been restored to the maximum. Could it be that this area has some kind of a magic that doesn't allow mana to come near?

Those thoughts took only just a second. Just a second and then the danger was right infront of him. What is this? He is a soul eater type demon. A half demon/werewolf. Why such kind of demons are here? Seishi got up ready to run but the werewolf caught him. Before even more his eyes the demon hit his head brutally on the ground. His head was in pain, his vision blurish, blood was coming out of his nose and from his head, when the demon hit him on the ground. Seishi moved his hands so the he will protect him from the demon's hands but the demon got him. He was holding him from his slender neck, up to the air. Seishi was gasping for a breath. He placed his hands on the other's hand and trying desperately to make him remove his hand. But it was no use. This might be the end of him. He left some tears run off his face while his hands stopped fighting back.

'How cute' I thought as I smiled sideways, seeing how this neko wants to escape from me, even though he's trying his best to be brave I could see through his ears and tail he's afraid. 'Did I scare him before I even plan to do so?'

"Ahh there?" Smiling still I pointed as well where he is headed "So there's your home?" I smiled wider, though I try to hide it I feel I can't anymore. "Oh, it really is indeed dangerous at this hour" I look up the sky like I'm part of humanity "I'll just walk you home instead" then my face still facing upward, my eyes glanced downwards to the neko with a slid smile.

I took the neko's hand gently like as if in a courting way, my eyes sent him a human stare with a smile, since I'm half human I can do that myself. "Let's go now, shall we?" forgetting the fact that my body's stained with blood, I still need to go gather myself new clothes. 'This is Onyx fault I'm full of blood tonight, it's harder to catch a prey this way' But I do have a prey now, don't I? I smiled towards the neko and asked "What's your name?" with my smile that's been there since I found him from far away, with my thoughts of having him as a prey I examined his body thinking which part should I keep for my statue. But come to think of it, he isn't much scared, really, mostly they run, then I'll snatch and eat them without getting the chance to talk.

Interesting.. Maybe I should keep his brain for my statue instead..

With all these matters a sudden feeling of someone else abides I can smell a human with blood, maybe someone else's prey they didn't get to finish it. I felt distracted with the smell, like my demon switch suddenly turned on, I growled a little in a whispering way for my prey not to hear it. My smile turned to grin....

'Two preys at the same time eh...' I took a step going to the neko's house still holding the smell of another prey not far away..

Still unsatisfied taste his tear, i heard from far away, no-, not just from far away but from some direction i heard a quiet wag is closer. its bat's wag! There some vampire or their related!. did they found this elf already? but how? their sense is bad. so- wait! I grab his back neck by my hand to make his head pulled backward as i sniffed his scent deeply. A sweet smell was ticklish my nose. more and more... dense. 'haaa- His smell so tempting' Like got hypnotized by his scent, i fallen by my desire and lick his neck along unconscious. like im demanding something sweeter inside his throat.

"This sweet... AGH!!" A very low tone shouted from some direction. The voice from bats are really make a damage if they shout in groups. Know it useless to fight with them all in group, i put off my jacket and wrap around on elf's body to divert his scent from another hunter. The important thing is.. i should hide this treasure alone myself!

When i saw a small figure is flying from north, i hold the elf body and carry him to get away from that place. Even i ran as fast as i could, but their wag still follow me behind. sometimes their low tone still shouted and make my ear feel itchy.

'Tch- this will be a long running. how can i hide this strong smell?' as mutter to let my brain working faster, i noticed something that not usual. are elves really so easy to find out? No. They must have something to hide and make them alive until now, even in this kind of situation right?

"Bird! Do something to cover your strong smell or you will be a dry dead body by them!"

Casper gave the man a insecure gaze as he said that he would follow him home. Who is this? Casper thought and jumped when the man gently took his hand. For a moment the thought of pulling his hand back to himself was tempting and he was in his own world until he could hear the other's question to him: ”What's your name?” Casper looked up on the smiling man and answered with a crocked smile himself. ”C-casper...?” he said stuttering and in a questioning tone. Is it truly a good idea to tell this cover-in-blood stranger my name? But even worse, should I really let him know where I live?

Casper still had the order from his boss' wife in mind. I have to get home... As fast as I can. Casper looked up on the stranger with a both scared and curious gaze. ”What's your name?” he managed to ask as he got up to the door to his own apartment. Technically he was home now, his orders from the wife where fulfilled. For a second the thought of running away was strong, but somehow that annoying feeling of wanting to know more about things he didn't know about made him give the stranger a innocent gaze as he took out the keys.

His instinct told him this was a bad idea and still had his tail's fur on edge, but his mind was curious and no one had ever told him to be wary of blood-cowered stranger, at least not directly. If it wasn't a order, then he didn't need to listen to it. Who knew, this stranger maybe just happened to be blood-cowered because of an accident.

This man wasn't satisfied with only Seishi's tears, of course not. He wanted more of him. His life? His soul? Either way both of them will dissappear. In this world neither your soul neither your body will reach heaven's doors. This is hell i have to run away he thought. Seishi tried to struggle as hard as he could but the monster wouldn't let him go off his strong arms. Suddenly the man finally took his eyes off him. He looked up in the sky. He could tell why he did that. Seishi could sence other presens too. These are...vampires? Will it get worst than this? He monsters hands pulled Seishi closer to him and made Seishi's thoughts drown again into fear. He pulled his head so it would tilt up and started sniffing, so close that he could feel his breath on his pale white and sensitive skin.

''No...please..''

He begged for mercy. That's the only thing that he could do. The man seemed that he wanted to bite him, tear him apart...reap him. Maybe he would give his blood to vampires after done with him? No! I don't want that! He started struggling again.

''No! Let me go! Let me g-ah!''

The man withought paying attention to he grapped him with his jacket and started running away. What's going on? Seishi looked back and he saw bats following them. He immidiatly burried his head under the cloack that man wore him and took a deep breath of a small release. Seems like the monster wanted to avoid them and not invite them into a meal with main dish, him! Suddenly the man talk to him. He asked him to hide his scent or else he would be dead for sure. So what? Wouldn't he be dead anyway?

For some reason Seishi listened to him. He gathered all his mana and activated the spell which was providing him to hide his presence. He had already used more mana than he could though. His head felt dizzy. Slowly his vision started bluring till he closed his eyes. No..this can't be the end...if i sleep now, i'll be dead!

My eyes are a little blurry, two different scents of a prey, both at the same time, it's making me feel pleased. My nerves are acting up weirdly, means I'm getting hungry, when suddenly this guy over here beside me said something.

”C-casper...?”

ah yes, I asked him of his name.. "Casper? Are you sure?" I chuckled as I made the simple joke, but he seemed really afraid at the moment. Smiling gently at the neko the other smell still clinging to my nose, it was obviously distracting me while we walk. I couldn't help but look sideways where the other prey is at the moment. But my focus got diverted back again to the neko when he asked me what my name is.

"ri-yu-ji" With a gentle yet teasing tone I answered, like a kid pronouncing a word. I smiled. Always, I do. making my prey feel his comfort for the last time of his life. "Gehehe, it's ryouji, you may call me 'Akuma-sama' if you want ha hahahaha" I'm not making any sense, am I losing my sight once again.

With just few more we finally arrived at his home, I was still laughing, and my laugh stopped, my smile turned to grin, my eyes halfed as I look at him while he open his door. I do wonder why he let me walk him to his home, is it because he's too scared he couldn't decline, or is it because he doesn't think o fme as someone to be afraid of. Clearly his face shows he's scared, but his actions seems to oppose that.

Before we came in, I spoke.

"Welcome home?" with a smile.

"Ow, shit!" One of those bats was suddenly flying lower and trying to scratch my face from forward. and just in second, it's companies came and swarmed around my face too. Since one of my hand is carrying my precious prey, its troublesome to shoo them away. they made my vision stunted. Even every bats already threw away, another always come again and again.

"This piece of shit!!" I crashed one bat as howling in low tone to call my companies, a group of wolves that loyal and listen me as their master. from somewhere else, i heard another howl responded. some from north, and some is near from me. At the junction, one brown wolf suddenly pounced some bats that flying toward me from behind. it is growling while ripping those bats's wings. Another wolf come after i turned to bend in the road. Their howling came closer and from behind i heard a growling from wolf and a shriek from those bats that fighting until they die.

When i think those vampires arent following anymore, i turned to the south and speed down my running. I didnt noticed that this elf already made something with his body to hiding his existence after i didnt smell a strong scent anymore.

"Good Creature" I smirked as looking his weak body. maybe he is too exhausted, eh? or cause he is too scared? "I will treat you well when we reach our home, my treasure" I hold him up and carrying his body on my shoulder, while im revering the moon for the beauty night it gave me.

============================

i stepped my foot in at a normal house that me and Ryou are living. I feel that Ryouji still not back yet by my smelling. Goodness he still busy with his silly job at there. As walking to my room at 2nd floor, i decide to hide this elf just for myself. This condition isnt like our deal actualy. Since when we always make our deal going well, huh?!. I opened my room and slammed the door hard. Six wolves wake up and walked toward me, greeting me before they are growling looking something on my shoulder.

"Calm, boys. Dont hurt him but keep on eyes at him all times" As give them a simple order, i threw him on my bed. I dont know if he is fainting or what. His eyes are close since he used a spell or what or, argh- whatever that name. I touched his face by my finger. His smooth skin really contrast with my rough one, its feel strange but feel good in same time. Is it the elf's spell too?

"Are you die already?" As my finger is enjoying his smoothy skin, i cant help but sniffing around and feel his heat temperature body along. Even he is hiding his existence, but his shape cant stop me to journey a nice things on his. "Wake up or you will dont know what happen when you open your eyes.." As im sniffing at his ear, im whispering again and again "Wake up, my elf"

Akira had fallen asleep for a few short hours and had awoken again after that same scary face and the moments his eye had lost sight on that side his lips quivered as he sat up looking to see two small pills and a class of water waiting for him. He reached over and grabbed them both and swallowing them. After a moment he rose from the bed to walk around he made his way to the desk where the nurses sit, he waved and smiled softly. "I wanted to thank you for caring for my wound."

The nurse smiled lightly and nodded looking to the to the side she pointed Akira looked down the hall and smiled lightly bowing to her as he headed to the recreation area where the patients all were. Akira looked around slowly looking upon the faces of adults looking around some watching the tv or playing small board games.

Beep, Beep, he continued dialing but the same responds like the last time is the only thing he can hear, he sighed a little, while making frequent stops to dial up in his phone again

He clicked his tongue irritatingly, because at the time like this he couldn’t get any kind of signal outside

He lean into the wall and tried to raise his hand carefully, since stretching so hard will just make his closed wound reopened again, so slowly, he grabbed his wound, and raised his hand upward

Beep, beep, Yume was trying to reconnect to somewhere again, lifting his head to look at his bright screen,

“sigh… same results again…..” He was kind the expecting that now, but he can’t help it but to feel disappointed about it

He brought down his phone and looked down, he adjusted his angled glasses, it seems all of the worrying and other stuffs made his glasses out of proportioned from his eyes.

“I guess I still need to! Whoa!!” a black thing just run passed down in his feet that made him startled,

And in the process he also dropped his phone in that dark alley, creating a echoing crash all around the alley way.

He turned his head to the direction where the black thing went, with a worried look on his face, he squinted his eyes to that direction, and he got startled again when that black thing paused and looked at him with flashing green eyes, but as he studied it, it was only a black cat

He sighed in relief, as the black cat turned around again and it disappeared completely, since the cat’s fur was also black, it must have blended up to that dark place

“what the hell…. Oh yeah my phone…. Where is my phone?...”

Yume looked around, but all he could see was the pitch black alley way, and the walls that he used for support and landmark for his destination, on wherever this place was

He crouches on the ground bending his knees then carefully tapping his hands to the ground,

He uses his hands to sense his phone’s shape, instead by using his eyes to find it, but it’s no use, that alley way was quite wide, but he still continued crawling away his hand over everywhere he could get his hands onto, but he still kept in mind that he shouldn’t wonder off away so much from walls, it’s his only way of knowing where he is after all.

“ouch!” he reacted immediately, he backed away immediately when a sharp object poked through his fingers, he immediately looked at it, while he stood back up and went back to lean onto the wall again

“am I bleeding?” he tried to conform it by licking it, and his finger was bleeding indeed

What a bad day his having, and since finding his phone now is near to impossible he just head back on walking ahead, hoping he could find the so called exit in this maze dark alley

He used his left hand again to brush off his hand to the walls to find his way out once again, leaving traces of blood from his bleeding finger to the wall, his also getting tired, so he might rest later or keep on continuing walking ahead.

Casper didn't say much to the stranger but he raised an eyebrow as the stranger told him to call him Akuma-sama. Somehow he felt like he heard that before, there was something suspicious about that name. But instead of saying anything about it Casper simply nodded at the stranger to show him that he understood him.

Even if the stranger's laugh made him a bit nervous he still opened the door to his apartment for them both and stepped into the hall. And when Riyuji said "Welcome home?" Casper gave him a weird look as he turned on the lights.

”I'm living alone...” he said with a slightly hesitating voice as he took of his shoes. ”But tell me... A-Akuma-sama... Do you want to borrow my bathroom?” he asked even more insecure as he now could see the blood on the other's cloths a lot better. ”I-I don't want to be rude, but it seem like you might need it.” he managed to say without to much stuttering and added a smile at the end of it.

Why is this person here? Why did I even let him in? Why didn't I run when he showed up in the alley? Why don't I have any good answers for my questions? Casper thought and killed the urge to ask the stranger the questions he had. Somehow he thought that the answers given to him wouldn't suit his taste.

After Seishi passed away he couldn't remember anything else. He felt like his body was so light, like it was floating on the air. By the time he closed his eyes he knew that this was the end. He was sure that his life wouldn't last for long. Before falling into his deep sleep he imagined for only one second the terrifing picture of him being reaped apart, eaten by the beast.

Someone was brutally shaking his head. Angels are trying to wake me up? Seishi opened slowly his eyes and looked around. It was only a dark empty room with a bed. So this is not Heaven huh? When his vision wasn't so blury he saw the monster right there. This hand is definetly not an angle's hand but the opposite. Seishi's eyes was now wide open. He pulled himself away from the beast. He didn't ate me yet. Should i escape now that i can? Seishi was ready to run away but then he noticed the wolfs that they were looking angrily at him.

''What do you want?'' Seishi dared to ask the monster with an angry face.

(sry, it's kind of short this time)

When the neko asked me of the bathroom, well it did come to me that I need new clothings as well. Entering his house like it's mine as well I stepped in without hesitation. Taking a look at myself full of blood from chest to stomach, "Yea.. Maybe I could borrow some refreshing water as well" 'borrow, haha really ryouji..' I chuckled thinking of my own nonsense and walked alongside the hallway.

I smiled towards Casper, thinking. 'what if I grab him with me in the bathroom,. it sure will be fun in there' with the thoughts in my mind a sudden grin has made it's way in my mouth. What a lovely thought, maybe the waters will be red in there too, with a slight evil laugh I hope he didn't hear me.

The smell from the other prey outside is casting away, though I wanted to check it this prey over here with me now might get away, but it's a big plus to me when I heard him say he's living alone. Surely is my night.. It's also a bit funny that he actually grabbed the nickname 'akuma-sama'.. I'm still half human, I need some pleasures as well, and I'm beginning to feel a bit of a hunger. "where's the bathroom, by the way?" walking in I saw the fridge and opened it, still feeling at home, looking for something I could munch while thinking of a way to kill him as well.

"Morning, little thing" I smirked when the white creature woke up. oooh, he can make that cute face like that..

''What do you want?''

What i want? Tssshk, funny question . Suddenly I felt calm. A fire that was eating my emotion already dies out. Is it because i got a nice night? But Onyx and Ryou were the one who made me mad badly, so it isnt a nice night. Or because i got a beauty neko's eyes? mm, right, i almost forgot about this beauty eyes. i took out it from by pocket and compare it with an angry eyes in front of me. "Wonderful. Your eyes are so clear. Are all elves’ eyes so clear like this?" I smirked as imagine his eyes can be my collection.

As I touched his cheek again and rub below his eye, I can look how different elf’s eyes and demon’s eyes. His eyes reflect a life thing, while ours, demon, just reflect a darkness, a death thing. How’s feel? Have something bright inside your soul. Huh?

hnng- what am I thinking? Am I jealous with that? Kidding me, my mind

“I will bring you water. Be a good boy or they won’t hesitate to rip your body apart” After I locked my room from outside, I went to downstairs and walked to the kitchen. I checked leftover in refrigerator, but found nothing. What is elf food? Vegetable? Meat? Hnng- since I didn’t eat human food, I don’t have something for him. Maybe Ryou have something in his room.

When I went to Ryou’s room, that door isn’t locked. Is he careless? Hmm, whatever, maybe I’m just lucky. Even though im kinda interesting with his room, but I don’t have much time to explore all his secret. I’m focusing to find something that, at least human can eat. Elf is like a human too, right?

“C’mon Ryou, at least you have a bread on your sheet, dammit”

While looking every table at there, trying not to touch his property, I found a bar of chocolate. Really like a human he is. Eat something like this food. “Im taking this chocolate, man. Hope you don’t mind and not notice it” As walking back to my room with chocolate on my hand, I mumbled a funny thing about him that has human’s blood. Poor Ryou. Poor race.

In the Hospital Akira moved around slowly with the others who were there. A woman in a suit who could of been a Police officer stopped Akira while he packed his things. "Akira, your the Neko who lost an eye?" Akira froze turning slowly his tail showed his slight fear and his ears showed his fear as well. Akira moved slowly to sit down. "I-i'm Akira...w-what can i do for you miss?" the woman moved her hair from her face the almost clear looking eyes made Akira begin wondering what she wanted. She leaned forward her ears now see able as Akira relaxed some. "I want to know who hurt you, do you recall what he looked like or perhaps what he sounded like?" Akira shook his head as he looked to the side. "I don't recall anything, I would rather forget it all" Akira went silent the woman began writing as Akira let out a sigh. "Can you please go i don't wish to remember right now" the woman nodded and held out a card "Look if you remember anything or perhaps you wanna talk give this number a call i will gladly come and listen to you, Alright?" Akira nodded as she rose and closed her note book and nodded and left. Akira began to shake hard as he pulled his legs up and laid on the hospital bed looking to the door as he trembled and shook.

“Fuck seriously where the hell am I…….” It’s not just Yume’s body that was running weak every minute, his getting hungry as well

He also needs to drink some water as well, since his body is getting too dehydrated, from losing both blood and some body fluids

“I need to hurry damn.. I don’t to die cold here…”

Yume fasten his footsteps, still sliding his wounded hand in the wall, in this pitch black surrounding, where one will automatically turn you insane, but since Yume seen far too many deaths already, he wouldn’t care about that anymore

“huh?” Yume tried to squint his eyes, to make his vision clearer to the subject his looking at right now

The light was faint, and it’s also flickering but, Yume hoped something out from it, how pathetic, he gotten his hopes up over a light

Well it doesn’t matter, he proceeded immediately to the source of the light, and luckily just inches away from the lamp post, where the light is coming from, there’s a old rugged metallic door

The door was rusted, and it seems it was not opened for quite a while now, but Yume still tried to open it anyway, with all the luck he could get, he hoped that he could open the rusted door

Yume grabbed the handle then forcible twist the handle, bouncing it up and down, as it make clicking sounds echoing all throughout the alley

“damn door open up” his getting pretty annoyed so he putted all of his effort more to open it up

“gah!” ‘crack’ the handle broke, as Yume holds onto the broken handle, the handle was rusted so it probably gave in, when he force on twisting it up and down

“the hell…” he dropped the handle into the ground and tried pushing the rusted metallic door instead, and luckily, the door was unlock, maybe because of what he did, but anyhow, he pushed hard, and little by little, the rusted metallic door finally slides open, giving enough gap for Yume to slide inside.

Yume immediately but carefully slides inside, but as expected that place was surrounded by dust and pitch black surrounding, just like earlier, but even so he tried to find any hidden switch somewhere, but as he search he could feel cardboard boxes that he keeps on bumping into, as he looked around that cramp place.

--who would have thought this place exist in the back of a alleyway-- he thought to himself as he keeps on searching

“ah!” after a while he finally grasp on some cord, rope whatever, so he tried to pulled it, and then suddenly, the light above started to flickering then it finally gave a stable light source for the whole room, the light was kind of yellowish, showing how old it is probably and if it was old, good thing the lights was still working, but that room itself was old, this was probably a storage room of some sort

He looked around, then he finally kneeled down to looked for food and some other stuffs, but as expected he can only found expired food supplies in there, but as he looked around more into the dirty boxes, he finally took hold of a bottled watered

He immediately grabbed it then started drinking it right away, as if he haven’t drank water for years,

it slides down into his lips dripping from his chin, as he drink hastily, he didn’t even bothered checking if the bottled water was still drinkable, it’s still water anyway, that’s what he thought

“hah…hah….” He wipe his mouth afterward’s he consumed all of the water inside of the bottle, than he finally got time to relax in that little room covered in dust, he sighed deeply.

“maybe I’ll shall rest here for a bit….” Yume sat and lean on the cardboard boxes and rested there for a while, still thankful that he had obtained this supply.

"Yea.. Maybe I could borrow some refreshing water as well" Casper looked up on the bloody stranger and smiled at him while following him with his gaze. He first didn't answer as he was surprised by the strangers way of acting in his home. Slightly confused he tilted his head and was unwillingly startled as the stranger spoke again and the opening his fridge. "where's the bathroom, by the way?"

"Oh.. Ehm.. It's next to the bedroom. The other way..." Casper replied insecurely and pointed at the right direction, away from the fridge. "Are you hungry?" he asked out of the blue while still bravely standing in the hallway watching the other male. Deep down he should know that this stranger was bad news, but still he couldn't help but being curious. "Maybe I could... ehm... See if I have any food that is finished to eat directly?" Casper asked as he dared to take another step closer to Akuma-sama. No directions was given to him, he had to act in his own way.

When the man turned his back, opened the door and left Seishi felt like fainting again. It was like he was holding himself, trying to make him look strong, so that the enemy wouldn't notice that he was weak right now both in mind and body. His mind was in ruinds, confused of what happened. It felt like he bought a V.I.P ticket to hell with demons welcome his presence and that ticken didn't had a come back. He will be drawn into a world filled with madness where only Satan and his followers find it entertaining! He covered his ears, closed his eyes shut and started breathing heavily. His back touched the cold wall behind him, reminding him that his whole body was in pain. His mana wasn't restored. What a farce! How could he fall in such a trap? He remembers that the other times he came into this town his body would be filled with mana in no time! So this is the demons work?

Seishi gave a paranoid smile on his face. The end huh? A tear run down his face. It remind him that his body was cold. He was freezing. Withought his mana protecting him he would freeze in no time. Then infront of him he saw a pair of two same wolfs, making the difference from the other wolfs. Both of them were white-grey with blue eyes, bigger than the other wolfs but you could tell them apart, at least Seishi could. He gave a warm smile and reached out his hand to them. He had a very calm voice.

''Hey, come here. I will not hurt you....''said with calm soft voice.

The wolfs, like they were under a spell got up from where they were sitting and went close to Seishi's hand. They started sniffing his hand and then started licking it. After a second they went closer and closer to him. They jumped up on the bed and lied. Seishi was in the middle trying to get some warmth from their warm body and fur.

He pointed there where the bathroom is, 'Ahh should I eat first, or clean?' I thought, though there isn't any much rule to follow I will just take a shower before eating my meal.. Gladly I replied to him..

"Oh you have canned goods? Or minute-cooked or whatevers?" being a little comfortable I talk while going to the direction he gave me.. I'm still stuck with the other smell, it was almost gone awhile ago but still could smell it away, I need to freshen up..

But my tummy grumbles..

As I step a little further I got dizzy for a bit, his house is full of his smell and it excites me for a bit.. I am tired of eating humans anyways, so might as well just--

By that very moment I lost my sight and grabbed the innocent neko to the bathroom, my stomach grumbles more than usual as I hunger for another kind of prey. I grip my hand to his neck ready to bite him like a vampire, i could almost see my veins in my hand that's gripping on him for just some seconds..

'And I wish myself a happy meal.'

• 2 weeks later...

If God do exist and Angel is the purest creature, maybe elf is the child of nature. With a pale face that buried on wolf's fur, He, the one that should be so freaking out with demon's subordinate, made everything like in his control. threaten aura from the wolves disappeared, Instead all wolves just sit and sleep calmly. and sleep around him?! For goddamn sake! whats again they will steal something from us?!

"Curse you, low creature! what are you doing with my wolves?!" I yelled. My eyes felt like want to burning. Looking a species i hate the most with my only trust pet, it cant help but really pissed me off.

Two wolves at his side suddenly stand and trembled. I dont have idea how could they would like that. I already picked the best of the best from my subordinate out there to be my pets. where is your pride as creature that live in darkness?!

Three wolves that was sleeping on the floor step back and ran to the corner when i walked closer to him and other wolves with my claws pulled out. X, the wolf with scar at it's ear tried to run away. it jump down from bed and got smashed directly at his head. It howled in pain tone when it's body hit the window and broke it. Looking it's brother dying on the floor with broken glass stabbed on it's body, Y, the wolf with brighter eyes than it's brother shocked and trembled on the bed. it tried to communicated with me. it howled in low tone with face a bit down as gave me a respect.

Ignoring how best they were when they killed their own friends just to be my pets, i gripped it's neck and stabbed my sharp claws and rip it's throat in second. it's howl sound weaker before i released it's neck and it fell on the elf's foot without any sigh of life.

"I dont know what you did to them" I stared directly to his eyes with all hatred i have "But cause you, now they are death. How can a creature like you, a child of nature, a pure like an angel, take a responsibility for their useless death, huh?" I growled. My hand already hard with claws that ready to rip his body immediately.

What's with that?! How long this kind of trash will disturb our live?!

"Are you not satisfied after got all good things for you?!" I grabbed and pulled his collar then pushed him to the bed roughly. my emotion went up toward my head and made all my body feel so hot by madness. "What.." Air was like hard to go down to my lung. "What is you want now? Do you want to take all my belonging? Do you want i kill all my pets now?! Dont you just a greedy creature than a pure one?!" Like i was lost control of my emotion, i grip his shoulder tighter as stabbed my claws on his smoothy skin. Blood that flew out and covered his shoulder really contrast with his white skin.

I dont know, really dont know why this one can made me so damn frustrated. what? what made me until like this? I killed my pets? then? i just did something that i usually do. They can die for my sake. so, what? whats wrong with that? whats the fucking wrong?!

"Tell me elf" I loosen my grip on his shoulder "what is different between us, except you are a good thing and im a bad thing in this world? why you can get all things when what i got just lose something?" I growled in low tone "Tell me or you will die, elf" I tried to breath but what i did just made a quiet sobbing howl

Akira sat on the bed still dismayed by the memory and the want to get away as he sighed slightly he looked to the side as he grabbed the bag and went to dial a number on the phone. The phone rang as he waited and looked to the side when the call finally connected he Spoke softly, His tail wagging gently. "Yeah, Could you bring an extra outfit, So i can change, They are letting me pack my bags now... Yeah, I can get out in a few days. ...Yes..Yep...Sure i can try to work again. Yep, Bye" Hanging up the phone he let out a sigh and sat down. "Why does that face stay lodged into my head.." skira sighed gently again and turned his head to the side.

Looking out of the door a nurse passed by and smiled. "Can I get you anything?" Akira smiled and shook his head as he let out a sigh.

• 1 month later...

|| CRASH! ||

With a loud noise such as that, Yume woke in a startled state immediately

“Wh-What happened?” he looked around him to see what it is but it’s just a box that feel onto the ground, maybe because of the little creatures such as rats roaming around.

Feeling relieve, he rubs his eyes using his white sleeves then looked around better into his surroundings

“ah that’s right I have rest in here for a while” he stood up, with a flickering yellow light above him, he dusted off his clothes feeling refreshed and a bit better, he finally decided to go back outside of the room that somehow looks like a storage room.

With that in mind he carefully took a peek and then step outside complete and seeing as it’s the same image he saw earlier, he took a deep sigh of disappointment

What was he thinking, that his Alice and he just stumbled upon an unknown world, then if he woke up, everything would be fine? Of course it doesn’t work that way.

He sighed again, after that he continued walking, and since his alright now, he do not need to use the wall for support like earlier, then after a while he saw another light in front of him

Feeling excited he rush in there immediately which cause his side wound to hurt a bit again, but it’s good to know that it did not reopen.

But he was only disappointed to see that it was just another empty space, but at least it’s not a back alley anymore, and there are actually doors and other buildings there, weird but his thankful he saw a door in front of him.

He look at his surroundings, and the change of atmosphere gave him a good grace for a bit, he walk around looking at windows to windows but nobody is around

“what is this place.. it’s like this place is lifeless…” he walk around when he step on something, but to his surprise it was body parts and bones

“wh-“ he covers his nose and mouth out of disgust, and soon after he felt like vomiting but since he hasn’t eaten a thing, he couldn’t.

He endured the sight and looked around once again ignoring what he saw and the possibility that something unknown might be here, he continued on.

He keep on covering his mouth and nose, still looking at windows to windows, looking for anything that could be used to contact someone perhaps.

Casper looked around in his apartment confused for a second. Somehow it felt like he had missed something. With thoughtful mind he went into the kitchen and opened the fridge to see if it was anything good in there. It was not.

A bit saddened over the fact Casper figured that the best he could do at this moment was to go to bed. It was late and a new day would start for him soon enough.

With a tired yawn he went into his bedroom and changed before getting comfy in his bed. Tomorrow would be a new day of orders and different tasks. The things in life that Casper felt the most comfortable with.