A Beginners Roleplay {HinikuHoyashi and Arekushisu}

HinikuHoyashi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

When morning came He felt beside him and felt Hiniku pushed up agianst his side snuggled up sleeping away. He smiled and dozed off agian only to be stopped by the loud sound of an alarm clock on the other side of the bed.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• HinikuHoyashi

Jumping out of bed, he fell and hit the floor hard. He groaned. He reached up and turned off the alarm, not bothering to move off the floor.

He heard the thump and felt the warmth leave his side. He looked over the bed and winced as he leaned over the side looking at Hiniku sprawled on the ground, "You okay Hiniku?" He asked trying not to laugh.

He stood and groaned. "Haha, very funny. I fell off the bed. But yes, I'm fine." He laughed at himself. He hadn't fallen off the bed in ages.

He smiled and rolled onto his back laughing at Hiniku, "That was pretty funny." He winced lightly but kept laughing holding his sides.

Hoyashi laughed. "Yeah it was." He had to admit, falling off the bed was hilarious.

He stoped laughing and rolled onto his stomach looking at Hiniku. He was so beautiful even with bed hair.

Hoyashi smiled and walked into the bathroom combing out his hair. He walked back and smiled.

He frowned and looked at the cieling, "I think i liked you with crazy hair better...looks like we just had alot of fun." Smiles and laughs standing up on the oppisite side of the bed.

Hoyashi ruffled his hair again. "There? Happy?" He asked, laughing.

He walked over to Hiniku and hugged him gently, "yup, i'm happy."

Hoyashi blushed hard and hugged him back. "I have to go to work soon..." He said disappointed.

"And i still have to go to school." He sighed and pulled away from Hiniku and walked over to the side of the bed picking up his shirt from the floor.

He slipped it over his head groaning as his sore muscles moved.

Pouting, Hoyashi got dressed. He didn't want to go to work today. He wanted to spend the day with Shisu. But he had to go to work, he needed the money.

Arekushisu waited patiantly for Hiniku to get dressed. He wanted to spend every waking minute with this man but couldnt. "Do you want to meet up for lunch?"

kushishu

Hoyashi smiled as he slipped his shirt on over his head. "Sure. Where?" He asked, an excited tone in his voice. He blushed softly hearing it himself.

- - - Updated - - -

He thought for a moment, "That new cafe down the street from the coffee shop we met at?"

Hoyahsi thought for a moment then nodded. "Sure!" He smiled excitedly.

He smiled at Hiniku and started to walk out of the room seeing Hiniku dressed. "What time do you get off for lunch?" He asked looking over his shoulder.

Hoyashi thought. "Around one. What time do you get out?" He smiled as he grabbed his things and ran to catch up with him.

Arekushisu walked down the stairs thinking. When they reached the bottom he turned to Hiniku. "I get out around twelve-thirty. I'll just meet up with you." He said looking Hiniku over. He was well dressed and ready for work. He was nice and clean from a shower he couldnt enjoy with him. Arekushisu went to grab his phone on the table noticing he had afew messages. He looked and saw they were all from his ex girlfriend Mia. He groaned loudly and sat the phone back down going over to the sofa sitting down with a huff.

Hearing him sigh, Hoyashi walked over. "What's wrong? Did someone say something?" He sat down next to him. He smiled and watched. He looked him over, staring at his chest and face. He shook his head. Stop it Hoyashi. Why am I looking at him like this...? He asked himself over and over. He blushed softly.

Arekushisu watched Hiniku walk over to him and sit next to him. "No, it's nothing just some problems with a girl is all." He watched Hiniku blush a cute shade of red and watched his eyes trail down his chest. "You like what you see?" He teased laying down on Hiniku's lap and smiling up at him.

Hoyashi blushed as Shisu laid down. "Maybe I do." He smiled, responding defiantly. He looked down at him.

Arekushisu looked up at Hiniku smiling softly. "Well, its better than not liking it right?" He laughed and closed his eyes thinking. All he wanted to do right now was touch Hiniku...more than he was now.