A Beginners Roleplay {HinikuHoyashi and Arekushisu}

HinikuHoyashi

Arekushisu watched Hiniku shift and put his wallet away following his hands to his hips. Arekushisu blushed and quickly looked out the window taking a sip of his coffee then flinching when the hot liquid burned his tongue. "Ouch!"

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• HinikuHoyashi

Hoyashi giggled softly. "Careful it's hot.." He smiled sweetly as if he had said nothing wrong. He slowly sipped his coffee. He smiled and looked at him.

Arekushisu instantly forgot about his burnt tongue and smiled back at Hiniku. "So, Hiniku..." He didnt really know how to start off a conversation. They had just met yet he felt like they had known each other for a long time now. He blushed softly at the loss of words.

Hoyasi smiled and looked up from his coffee. "Yes?" He looked at him with bright blue eyes. He smiled sweetly, his black wavy hair covering most of his eyes.

Arekushisu swallowed and smiled back, "I'm sorry but, i was going to start a conversation but...I cant seem to find anything to talk about." He blushed slightly and turns his head away and looks out the window again thinking.

Hoyashi smiled and checked his phone. "Well, I have to go to work soon." He sipped his coffee once more. "How was your day?" He looked at him and smiled.

Arekushisu smiled, "It has been amazing so far. I acctually have to go to school after this so..." He sipped his coffee once more this time without burning himself and smiled at Hiniku. "Where do you work?"

Hoyashi smiled softly. "The Veterinary clinic. I work as one of the vets there." He smiled sweetly. "If you ever need an animal to have a check-up, I'd be happy to give you a discount."

Arekushisu smiled, "That would be awesome...Do you think we could meet again sometime?" He asked while standing and waiting for Hiniku to finish his coffee.

Hoyashi took the last sip of his coffee and put the cup down. He stood and picked it up again, throwing it out. "Sure." He smiled and handed him a piece of paper. "That's my number. Feel free to contact me any time."

Arekushisu smiled and threw out his coffee also, "I will!" He couldnt stop himself from thinking that he just got the number of the beautiful person. Deep down he wanted to spend the most time with Hiniku as possible but seeing as he was leaving knew it was impossible. "I will contact you. Here's my number." He hands Hiniku a piece of paper with a number scrawled on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Arekushisu smiled and threw out his coffee also, "I will!" He couldnt stop himself from thinking that he just got the number of the beautiful person. Deep down he wanted to spend the most time with Hiniku as possible but seeing as he was leaving knew it was impossible. "I will contact you. Here's my number." He hands Hiniku a piece of paper with a number scrawled on it.

Hoyashi took it happily. He closed his eyes as he smiled back at him. "Thank you so much. I won't be able to talk until around seven.. I'm working late today." He opened his eyes and smiled.

Arekushisu held the door open for Hiniku, "Thats okay I won't be free until around then either so that works out well." He smiled and followed Hiniku.

Hoyashi smiled and walked out the door. "Call me tonight then." He smiled sweetly, waved then started to walk away toward the animal clinic.

Arekushisu war he'd as Hiniku walked away the opposite way he was going. He sighed then turned and started walking the other way. He couldn't stop thinking about him the whole way to his school. Hiniku was the best part of today and he was looking forward to the call later that night.

Hoyashi smiled, small butterfly feelings in his stomach. Why am I so flustered? Why won't he leave my mind...? Hoyashi thought to himself. He made his way to work, punched in and assumed his position.

Arekushisu went to school like any normal day. He enjoyed talking to his friends but for some reason he couldnt stop thinking of him. No, matter what he did Hiniku kept creeping into his mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Arekushisu went to school like any normal day. He enjoyed talking to his friends but for some reason he couldnt stop thinking of him. No, matter what he did Hiniku kept creeping into his mind.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hoyashi smiled and sat at his desk. He was going to be here for a good seven hours. If he didn't get Shisu off his mind and fast, then he wouldn't be able to work. Not that he minded having the boy on his mind. He chuckled to himself.

Arekushisu sat at his desk in his math class. One of his friends was talking to him about going out with girls or something. He wasnt really listening, he was daydreaming about Hiniku. None, of his friends knew he had met a very beautiful person today and that he just couldnt get him out of his mind.

Zoning, Hoyashi lost his train of thought. He smiled softly at the thought of seeing Shisu again. Oh how he wanted to see him again. So very, very badly. He closed his eyes and smiled brighter.

Arekushisu sighed and closed his eyes. He wanted to see Hiniku again just didnt know when he could. He thought about calling him then remembered one he is in school, and two Hiniku said later tonight. He sighed agian and pictured Hiniku in his head back at the coffee shop sitting in the sun. The rays bouncing off his hair lightly.

Reality caught his attention as one of his attendants shook him. He shook his head. "I'm awake. I'm awake" He chuckled softly and stood, following his attendant to the surgery room.

Arekushisu sighed once more making one of his friends ask what was wrong. "Nothing i'm fine." He said and looked at the front of the room as the prefessor walks into the room calling everyone to their seats.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Upon entering the room, he put on his surgeons outfit and walked to the animal that had been given a sleeping drug. He quickly and efficiently proceeded with the procedure.

Arkushisu doesnt really remember the lecture just the sound of the professors voice. He was to busy thinking about Hiniku to really pay attention. He missed him so bad it hurt his chest but he didnt understand why, they just met.