A Beginners Roleplay {HinikuHoyashi and Arekushisu}

HinikuHoyashi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Arkushisu kept his eyes closed as Hiniku's cool hands traveled across his bare skin. He opened one eyes when his hands stilled for a moment, "You are good...at this." He said between breaths.

- - - Updated - - -

Arkushisu kept his eyes closed as Hiniku's cool hands traveled across his bare skin. He opened one eyes when his hands stilled for a moment, "You are good...at this." He said between breaths.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• HinikuHoyashi

Hoyashi smiled sweetly. "I would hope so." He stood. "How do you feel?" He asked quite concerned.

Arekushisu sat up grunting as his muscles moved. "Fine." He told Hiniku who was waiting for the answer. He sat up and started to put on his shirt when a sudden pain shot through the right side of his stomach. He gasped and clutched at his side.

- - - Updated - - -

Arekushisu sat up grunting as his muscles moved. "Fine." He told Hiniku who was waiting for the answer. He sat up and started to put on his shirt when a sudden pain shot through the right side of his stomach. He gasped and clutched at his side.

Hoyashi rushed to his side and supported him. "Are you alright?" He asked very concered. He frowned, he hated seeing this man in pain.

Arekushisu blinked the spots out of his vision and sat up patting Hiniku's arms. "I'm fine just a throbbing thats all." He tried to smile but he was pretty sure it came off as something else. He layed back down slowly and closed his eyes as the pain went away slowly.

Being careful not to hurt him more, Hoyashi massaged his lower abdomin and around the areas that hurt him so badly. He was careful not to hurt him and was careful to stay away from bruises or open wounds.

Arekushisu layed with his eyes still closed as Hiniku's hands messaged his torso. He smiled and opened one eye, "Good thing you were the one there and not some stranger. Anyone else would have left me there." He winced a little when Hiniku's hands pressed on a sore spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Arekushisu layed with his eyes still closed as Hiniku's hands messaged his torso. He smiled and opened one eye, "Good thing you were the one there and not some stranger. Anyone else would have left me there." He winced a little when Hiniku's hands pressed on a sore spot.

Hoyashi blushed. He never thought he'd get this close to him. Oh how his heart was pounding now. He gulped. He smiled nervously. "I know, I'm glad too." He responded with a nervous tone of voice. Of course he was nervous. He kept massaging, being more gently then before.

Arekushisu smiled at the nervous tone Hiniku had in his voice. Did that mean he was a nervous as he was? Arekushisu watched Hiniku move around his torso skillfully touching all of the sore muscles yet not hurting him. Arekushisu smiled and leaned back again, he kept sucking in breaths when Hiniku's hands got close to his chest knowing he would probably be able to hear his heart beat wildly.

Hoyashi blushed as he touched this man. He had given massages to men before but why was he all flustered? Why was he getting excited? He shook his head. He didn't understand this feeling and wanted to learn but he had no idea where to start.

Arekushisu settled down everything but his heart. It wouldnt stop beating quickly. "You are really good at this. It feels nice." He motioned to Hiniku's hands moving gently across his torso.

ksushisu

Hoyashi blushed at his comment. "Thank you, you think so?" He smiled softly and kept massaging him. If he enjoyed it, why stop? He liked touching his chest too. He had no idea why but he just got a feeling.

Arekushisu smiled, "I think it feels nice." He watched as Hiniku's cheeks would redden. Was he making him uncomfortable? He was sorta making him take care of him.

Hoyahsi smiled sweetly as he massaged the mans torso. He loved this. He loved touching and just being with him. He didn't care about the questions anymore, he just wanted to spend more and more time with this man.

Arekushisu moved his own hands and stoped Hiniku's. "You dont have to do that you know. I'm fine really." He tried to sit up and winced while doing so and smiling at Hiniku. He didnt want him to stop touching him but he was worried he was making Hiniku take care of him. And, Arekushisu knew that if Hiniku knew what he was thinking then he would run away.

- - - Updated - - -

Arekushisu moved his own hands and stoped Hiniku's. "You dont have to do that you know. I'm fine really." He tried to sit up and winced while doing so and smiling at Hiniku. He didnt want him to stop touching him but he was worried he was making Hiniku take care of him. And, Arekushisu knew that if Hiniku knew what he was thinking then he would run away.

Hoyashi smiled sweetly. "I know but I want to do it. Lay back down. I'll continue. I love giving others massages, it helps me relax. It's so calming." He said back very politely. He smiled at him, looking into his eyes.

Arekushisu looked into Hiniku's eyes and searched them looking for anything. He found nothing but concern there and he layed back down with a grunt, "Thanks for patching me up...I dont get in fights anymore."

Hoyashi blushed and smiled. "Alright. I'm just glad I could help." He stood up slowly. He smiled sweetly.

Arekushisu frowned inwardly at Hiniku getting up and removing his hands from his chest. "I used to get in alot of them but now i just stay away most of the time. Although i'm not going to lie it felt nice to blow off some steam." He smiled and sat up with a grunt.

Hoyashi smiled softly. "Are you feeling better? Do you need anything?" Back to the questions, always back to the questions. Hoyashi never seemed to have enough of them.

Arekushisu sat up and breathed deeply for the pain was shooting up his side but he didnt want Hiniku to notice. "I'm fine for now...maybe just sleep will be alright. Sorry for troubling you, I should get going." He reached for his shirt and stood wobbling on his feet slightly. He winced and took in a breath as he slipped his shirt over his head.

- - - Updated - - -

Arekushisu sat up and breathed deeply for the pain was shooting up his side but he didnt want Hiniku to notice. "I'm fine for now...maybe just sleep will be alright. Sorry for troubling you, I should get going." He reached for his shirt and stood wobbling on his feet slightly. He winced and took in a breath as he slipped his shirt over his head.

Hoyashi frowned. "No you can stay tonight." He didn't want him to go. He never wanted him to leave. He watched him, seeing if he would stay or go. Oh how he hoped he stayed.

Arekushisu held his side breathing heavily and looking at Hiniku. He struggled to stay standing straight up. "Are you sure? I dont want to cause Hiniku trouble." He really just said that to be polite he didnt want to leave not at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Arekushisu held his side breathing heavily and looking at Hiniku. He struggled to stay standing straight up. "Are you sure? I dont want to cause Hiniku trouble." He really just said that to be polite he didnt want to leave not at all.

Hoyashi smiled sweetly. "You wouldn't cause me any trouble." He sat him back down. "Stay, please." He was almost begging him to stay.

Arekushisu smiled and sat down on the couch agian. Hiniku begged him to stay the night here. "Are you sure? Do you want me to just sleep here?" He asked hoping that he would say the bed was a better choice.