A Beginners Roleplay {HinikuHoyashi and Arekushisu}

HinikuHoyashi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hoyashi smiled and looked at him. He looked into his eyes. "You know..I can always take a sick day." He smiled sweetly.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• HinikuHoyashi

Arekushisu opened his eyes and looked up at Hiniku. "I can too." he similes and reached for his phone handing it to Hiniku to call first.

Hoyashi grabbed the phone and called his boss. He waited, and waited. Soon it went to voice mail and he left a message saying he would be staying home sick today. He hung up and handed the phone back to Shisu.

Arekushisu took the phone from him and set it back down. "I'll just skip today. I only have three lessons today. I won't miss much." he smiled up at Hiniku, "What do you want to do today?"

Hoyashi looked down at him and smiled. "How about we just stay here together?"

Arekushisu looked up at him smiling back, "What would you like to do here? Wouldn't you have more fun going out?" he looked at him wanting to reach up and touch him. His side had stopped hurting and he just felt a light sting when he bent over.

Hoyashi smiled. "You don't have to hold back..." He stated softly. He smiled innocently.

Arekushisu blinked and looked up at Hiniku, "Hiniku, I like you...not the like as in friends but the like as in I'm falling in love with you." he stated it slowly letting Hiniku take in every word.

Hoyashi's face turned red. He smiled softly and looked at him. Oh how his heart was pounding now. "I guess my feelings aren't one sided." He chuckled softly.

Arekushisu blushed lightly and reached his arm opus and touched Hinikus face. He pulled it closer to his own whispering in his ear, "So, you wouldn't mind me kissing you?"

Hoyashi blushed. He shook his head slowly. Who was he kidding? He would LOVE for Shisu to kiss him. His face was a bright red.

Arekushisu smiled and pulled his face closer, "I will take your silence as a yes I can?" his lips brushed across Hinikus lightly as he talked.

Biting his lip gently, Hoyashi's face grew redder. Oh he felt so many butterflies in his stomach now. He nodded slowly, giving the male permission to kiss.

Arekushisu felt his heart flutter in his chest as he touched his lips gently to Hiniku's. He was still hesitant and didnt know how Hiniku would react. He was hoping it was anything but pushing him away though he understood if he did. They only met two days ago and they had already slept together. That was weird enough and the fact that they both took time out of their day to spend time with each other. They knew nothing about one another but this small kiss, to Arekushisu, seemed like the most right thing in the world.

Hoyashi blushed as he felt the soft lips against his own. He closed his eyes and slowly laid back, pulling the male on top of him. He wanted more but didnt want to push anything. He didnt want this moment to end.

Arekushisu was shocked as he was pulled ontop of Hiniku. He was happy though he didnt know how far he could go until he was pushed off. He deeped the kiss running his tongue across Hiniku's lips as if asking to be let in.

- - - Updated - - -

Arekushisu was shocked as he was pulled ontop of Hiniku. He was happy though he didnt know how far he could go until he was pushed off. He deeped the kiss running his tongue across Hiniku's lips as if asking to be let in.

Hoyashi blushed and parted his lips, recognizing his action. He blushed hard, wrapping his arms around Shisu's neck.

Arekushisu slipped his tongue into Hiniku's mouth slowely and wrapped his arms around his waist. He loved the feeling and hugged Hiniku tightly,

Hoyasi blushed. He loved this feeling and never wanted it to end. He held onto his neck tighter and tried to kiss him back the same way.

Arekushisu didnt belive what they were doing. Kissing and they had just met not only two days ago. It seemed they both held the same like for each other that they had been trying so hard to hide. He stoped kissing Hiniku and looked into his eyes, "Hiniku, I know this may seem strange. I feel like i cant live without you, my heart hurts thinking you have to leave. I want to stay like this forever." He said resting his head on Hiniku's chest hearing his heartbeat thump.

- - - Updated - - -

Arekushisu didnt belive what they were doing. Kissing and they had just met not only two days ago. It seemed they both held the same like for each other that they had been trying so hard to hide. He stoped kissing Hiniku and looked into his eyes, "Hiniku, I know this may seem strange. I feel like i cant live without you, my heart hurts thinking you have to leave. I want to stay like this forever." He said resting his head on Hiniku's chest hearing his heartbeat thump.