A Beginners Roleplay {HinikuHoyashi and Arekushisu}

HinikuHoyashi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

After thinking for a moment, Hoyashi smiled. "You can sleep with me. I don't mind." He smiled sweetly. Oh how his heart was pounding fast now.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• HinikuHoyashi

Arekushisu looked at Hiniku in disbelief. His heart raced...did he hear him correctly?

"Okay, will you help me to the bed then?" He asked inwardly screaming.

- - - Updated - - -

Arekushisu looked at Hiniku in disbelief. His heart raced...did he hear him correctly?

"Okay, will you help me to the bed then?" He asked inwardly screaming.

Hoyashi nodded and helped him up the stairs. His head pounded hard. He figured if it pounded any harder it's jump right out of his chest. He blushed and smiled, bringing the man upstairs and sitting him down on the bed.

Arekushisu smiled and let Hiniku pick up his arms and help him to the stairs. His heart beat quickly in his chest thinking about sleeping next to Hiniku. He winced as he made contact with the bed before collapsing into it. "Hiniku you sure your okay with this? Me sleeping with you i mean?"

- - - Updated - - -

Arekushisu smiled and let Hiniku pick up his arms and help him to the stairs. His heart beat quickly in his chest thinking about sleeping next to Hiniku. He winced as he made contact with the bed before collapsing into it. "Hiniku you sure your okay with this? Me sleeping with you i mean?"

Hoyashi smiled. "Of course." He put his clothes away and made part of the bed. "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you up here with me." He blushed knowing he worded that sentence wrong. He bit his lip.

Arekushisu watched as Hiniku changed and got ready for bed. He pulled off his own shirt then fell deeper into the pillows, "Your bed is comortable Hiniku, although it is cold." He shivered and gasped when it contorted his muscles.

Hoyashi looked back at hi, "Sorry about that. I haven't used it since last night." He chuckled softly. He walked over and gave him and extra blanket.

Arekushisu smiled and took the new blanket happily even though he really wanted Hiniku to curl up next to him. He knew if Hiniku could read minds he wouldnt even be here. "Please tell me your sleeping up here with me."

Hoyashi smiled. "Of course I am" He took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in boxers. He smiled and looked at him. He walked to the bed and sat down.

He watched as Hiniku stripped to nothing but his boxers. His eyes watched him move to the bed and sit down. "Well, i just wanted to make sure i wasnt running you out of your bed." He smiled and pulled the covers over his cool chest.

Hoyashi gulped and smiled. He laid back. "Of course not." He looked over at him and smiled. Was it a bad idea for him to be in boxers? What if something happened....?

He watched as Hiniku sat nervously beside him. "I'm not going to do anything. I cant really." He motioned down to his bandaged chest and smiled playfully.

Hoyashi laughed. "Well, technically you could it would just hurt. Well, it also depends on what you do." He smiled sweetly. He laid back against the pillows and stared at the ceiling.

He laughed and settled into the bed, "Yea, it would deffinatly hurt." He looked over at Hiniku wanting to touch him...feel him.

Hoyashi smiled and closed his eyes. He relaxed. Knowing this man was with him calmed him down. He was able to completely relax knowing he was next to him.

He scooted closer to Hiniku seeking his warmth for the bed was freezing, "Mind if you sleep next to me? I'm really cold." Shivers and looks at you blushing slightly. He just wanted to touch him, he was cold just not as cold as he said he was.

Without opening his eyes, he nodded. "Feel free to get as close as you like." He smiled softly, his cheeks growing red realizing what he had just said.

He slid over close to Hiniku and layed next to him pressed against his side. He sighed, "Much better."

Hoyashi's heart pounded. He blushed hard as he felt the body so close to him. He kept his eyes closed.

He slipped one arm around Hiniku's waist and waited for a gasp or a slight flinch telling him to let go. He hoped niether would come. He closed his eyes resting his head on Hiniku's shoulder.

Hoyashi opened his eyes and looked at his arm, smiled, then rested his head back down. He snuggled closer to him.

He didnt expect Hiniku to get closer to him. "I wont do anything tonight, but that doesnt save you any other night." He laughs lightly and closes his eyes already dozing off.

Hoyashi smiled. "Alright Alright." He relaxed, slowly drifting to sleep.

He fell asleep without hearing his reply. He would wait for the morning to come s o he could see him agian.

Hoyashi was sleeping in minutes. He curled up next to him.

As morning came, Hoyashi refused to wake up. The night before had been long and he needed his sleep.