A Beginners Roleplay {HinikuHoyashi and Arekushisu}

HinikuHoyashi

hiniku_lineart__coloured__by_xx_izayaorihara_xx-d6bespw.png

Name: Hiniku Hoyashi

Position: Uke

~~

Post something like this ^^ This is introduction of a character.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• HinikuHoyashi

Name: Arekushisu

Position: Seme

- - - Updated - - -

Name: Arekushisu

Position: Seme

Hoyashi sat on a bench listening to the birds sing and the water from the fountain splash into the surrounding pool. He leaned his head back, his wavy black hair gently moving in the breeze. He closed his eyes and smiled, the suns warmth on his dark coloured clothes felt nice. He yawned and shifted to wake himself up. I can't fall asleep now, I have work in a hour. He thought to himself.

Arekushisu walked slowely on the sidewalk. He could hear the kids playing on the nearby playground and the birds singing in the air. He breathed in the fresh air and closed his eyes for a moment. School was going great and exams were comeing up. Meaning he was going to have to study extra hard in the upcomeing days. He opened his eyes and looked around.

Stretching, Hoyashi got up, walked to the fountain, stared at his reflection for a moment, then walked away, his hands going right into his pockets. He smiled. Today was going to be a good day, or so he thought. As he rounded a corner he happened to bump into a man around the same age as him. As he stumbled back, he regained his balance before he fell. "Oh my, I'm so sorry." He said to the man apologetically.

Arekushisu smiled, "No, it was my fault. I wasnt looking in front of me." He looked around making sure no one noticed the small collision, the only people close enough to see were some older ladys sitting at a picnic table eating lunch and talking quitly. Satisfiyed he turns back to the man, "Once again I'm sorry. I need to be more careful."

Hoyashi bowed respectfully. "I should also watch out where I am walking. I'm sorry to have cause you trouble. If you don't mind, I'd like to make it up. How about some coffee?" He asked as he stood, looking at the man in front of him. He smiled sweetly, acting as if nothing had happened before that moment.

Arekushisu shook his head, "No, there is no need." He insists looking at his watch and seeing he had time to blow off.

- - - Updated - - -

Arekushisu shook his head, "No, there is no need." He insists looking at his watch and seeing he had time to blow off.

Hoyashi smiled. "Are you sure? I have plenty of time before work, I'd love to treat you to some coffee." He smiled brighter, his cheeks growing a bit red.

Arekushisu looked at his watch again and smiled, "Sure, why not. I have time." He smiled and looked at the man. "After you?"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hoyashi smiled and gladly walked next to him. He was heading to the closest coffee shop. "I'm Hiniku Hoyasi, feel free to call me Hiniku." He smiled brightly as he walked with the stranger.

Arekushisu smiled and held out his hand to Hiniku, "I'm Arekushisu, you can call me Shisu if you like." He knew they were probably heading to the closest coffee shop. He looked at Hiniku walking beside him. Hiniku wore dark clothes that fit him just right hugging his body in all the right ways. Arekushisu shook his head, what was he thinking?

Hoyashi gladly took his hand and shook it. "Alright Shisu, nice to meet you." He smiled seeing the coffee shop. He grabbed the strangers hand and quickly walked to the coffee shop. Why am I so excited? Why is my heart pounding like this? He asked himself.

Arekushisu ran along behind Hiniku smiling and laughing the whole way to the coffee shop. Why did it seem it was too carefree of them? Complete strangers? Arekushisu caught his breath before they entered the coffee shop.

Hoyashi laughed and panted softly. "Alright, order what you like. I'll pay." He smiled sweetly and walked inside. He looked around the air conditioned coffee shop, the fresh smell of coffee filling his nose. He smiled. "Gosh I love the smell of good coffee."

Arekushisu smiled at Hiniku. He was just too cute. The smell of coffee was really strong as Arekushisu stepped in line. He looked back at Hiniku and smiled, "I'll order for you...go ahead and find us a seat somewhere."

- - - Updated - - -

Arekushisu smiled at Hiniku. He was just too cute. The smell of coffee was really strong as Arekushisu stepped in line. He looked back at Hiniku and smiled, "I'll order for you...go ahead and find us a seat somewhere."

Hoyashi smiled and handed him the money. "Can you get me a light and sweet? I don't like it too dark." He smiled sweetly and walked over the the window and sat down at a booth there. He looked out the window at the passing cars, the sunlight hitting his face through the tinted windows.

Arekushisu took the money and turned back in line. He waited only a couple of moments until it was his turn to order. He ordered a two coffees one black and the other exactly how Hiniku wanted it. He paid the lady at the counter and tuned to look for Hiniku.

- - - Updated - - -

Arekushisu took the money and turned back in line. He waited only a couple of moments until it was his turn to order. He ordered a two coffees one black and the other exactly how Hiniku wanted it. He paid the lady at the counter and tuned to look for Hiniku.

Hoyashi sat back in the chair, relaxing. It was cool in here and gave his body to relax from the run he had a few minutes earlier. He looked over to the line and waved to get Shisu's attention. He smiled sweetly and sat up straight as to be polite.

Arekushisu spotted Hiniku sitting next to a window with the sunlight hitting his face. Arekushisu walked over to him with the coffee if his hands. He set the two cups on the table and sat down across from Hiniku. He felt the warmth from the sunlight comeing through the window, happy Hiniku had picked this spot.

Hoyashi smiled softly and took the lighter-looking cup of coffee. "Thank you." He smiled as he added a sugar packet then stirred using the spoon. He looked out the window as he stirred and smiled. He was happy to be here with him and he had no idea why.

Arekushisu watched Hiniku closely. He seemed so at peace just looking out the window. "Oh, I almost forgot." He pulled out the spare change and handed it to Hiniku.

Hoyashi looked and smiled. He took the change and smiled, pulling out his wallet from his back pocket. He put the change there then closed his wallet and lifted his hips to place it back into the pocket it belonged in.