Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action Fanclub II

Sloan

DL6th has a really rare scene. Shouta and Mao together. Actually two Golden Pairs together.

I love when 4th cast and 5th cast posed together.

161godijpg.gif

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asclepius

• Sloan

• JaciJ

• robertita

Please, please. Let's not argue. :D I want us all to get along and have fun.

Me too. :)

My main goal in this forum is to share and have fun.

I like to share pics, information, links.

Takumi-kun brought me here and i am very thankful to Yaoi Otaku for the many videos i downloaded.

I feel like i have to share what i know and what i have with new people, cause once i knew nothing, i started from zero a few years ago.

It's a big pleasure to give something back. So i share.

For example, i saw these pics at Shota's blog and i posted them so both fans of Takasaki Shouta and Baba Ryoma could see.

Since those two are in Takumi-kun movies, i posted in that thread.

I like to alternate between threads, although Takumi-kun area is my first and main love at Yaoi Otaku.

Ah, Baba isn't updating his blog, but we can hunt info in other peoples blog. XD

Yesterday, he did a photo-shoot with Takasaki Shota.

Look at those pics. We should call him baby Baba. ^_^

I hope he never stops being playful and childish during breaks.

babashota01.jpgbabashota02.jpg

I wonder if the photo-shoot was made to promote Shinsen5 or some new work...

Shota joked in his blog, saying that Baba went to his apartment. :D

But it's just a photoshoot.

Ah, i'm in the mood for Golden Trio. Baba, Shota and Tsujimoto.

The 3 of them were more active in their blogs in those years.

They used to have events together, separated from other members.

yk1a.jpg

djv7.jpg

dy3v.jpg

5utl.jpg

Some of those pics were from events that fencer_x went to. She's a huge fan of Golden Pair.

And she made reports of all of those events in her blog:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The first page loaded lists 5 events with Shota. 2 of them have Arai too and 3 of them have Baba too.

I posted about her blog like 1 year ago. Time to repost for those that don't know it.

I had lots of fun. It's long and funny. The one's with Baba are the craziest ones. He's a big child.

Edit: i found it, my fav event report:

All: “Pe…Ga….Sa…Su!”

Baba: *adopts the most retarded pose ever, involving lifting one leg like a stork and raising his arms high like wings* “FLY AWAY~~~~!!!”

can anybody tell me if Yuusuke Arai have played in other bl movie?

Nope. But he has played two BL [shounen ai] rather performances, maybe three

I'm not sure the storylines and all.

One boys love novel photobook.

Transcient Unrequited Love' will be his second time.

He's a veteran. XD

onionn6

i think with that so many bl.. i think he might be bi now. eeehh?? O_O[

Please feel free to post pictures, videos dear. ^___^;; I might not care much enough to reply though.

I get really bored of Tenimyu fast which happened over 4 years ago. I'm so over it. I'm looking forward to future projects now. ^_^;; I love the way they look right now.

I didn't get to watch FO again but I will watch it soon, maybe I'll get some idea with our stories!

onion13

From the adventures of Takasaki Shota and Baba Ryoma...

I finally found Shota with very short hair (and light brown). He never looks good with blond or light brown hair.

I wish the picture wasn't blurred. :(

paxm.jpg

From Tenimyu time...

Baba pretending to be in a fight with Tsujimoto Yuuki

fqvb.jpg

The 3 friends getting together in front of the mirror to take a pic

cqda.jpg

And how to look sexy while playing yo-yo or how to make people laugh

(Baba, Shota and Aki, the bandana cello player)

1rj1.jpg

Good evening, everyone. Hope your day has been wonderful and yaoi-ful :hamtaro-005 (23):

Not really yaoi-ful =.= This year is so lack of yaoi :hamtaro-005 (18): Hope your day was full of yaoi than me :hamtaro-005 (23):

Good evening, everyone. Hope your day has been wonderful and yaoi-ful :hamtaro-005 (23):

I have a wonderful and yaoi-ful day so I´m very happy today.

OH YES

.. also my paper sisters ! ♥

My day just got brightened up just now! Mr. White Teeth-ful!

rabbit1

Beautiful outside paper sisters sent me more raws of Mr. White Teeth, very very high resolution of his boys love book novel without watermark, Gekiatsu photos and some photo shooting. ATM, I'm still downloading the files she sent me... EHhh that file manager is pretty slow X_x GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I CANNOT WAIT TO SEEEEEE! She's sending me the video as well [the one i was asking for, hopefully this is it. But I certainly didn't ask for these photos, Oh WOW!] I'll post some on my page.

There are more 'takes' ^_~ I wouldn't say they were bad but... there's multiple pictures of the same thing really....but different poses... some poses are strange. Haha. But oh, oh

OH MY! My heart is filled with joy!!!

He is TOO beautiful!

One is on my desktop as a background! Shame, I have too many programs plaguing his stunning, flawless skin! GAAAAAAHHH

rabbit5

Keep on smilin' & sweatin' ne~~~

l feel your heatrbeat's like a drum, right?

rabbit13

oh my dear sis

if you are happy I'm happy too. And if you want I will send you some pics of our lovely Baba. I was waiting such pics for so long.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, paper sisters.

WHY SO STINGY!

:Red_fox5:

The picture is too SMALL!

:Red_fox12:

0008.jpg

Original

ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNLAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGEEEE!

0008.jpg

Enlarged.

BTW if anyone got bigger picture of back of the DVD, I'd appreciate it. I'd translate it.

I love these pictures!! Thank you so much! He is so hot! Just imagine Baba-chan and Mr. White Teeth taking a bath. GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

if those two will take a bath together I will faint for sure. Who do you think will be the uke?

oh my dear sis
if you are happy I'm happy too. And if you want I will send you some pics of our lovely Baba. I was waiting such pics for so long.

my beloved Baba :) I´m a fan too.

Ah, i can't sleep. So i decided to read about old events...

I don't think i can sleep after laughing at this:

The guys then all stood around in a circle and decided to count to 3, after which they’d all immediately point to the person they would marry. The moment came, and it worked out thus:

Akki: pointing to Shouta – because he looks like he’d be easy to boss around.

Shouta: pointing to Baba – because he looks like he’d be fun to tease and play around with (and oh don’t be fooled: he most definitely meant it in a naughty way >_> SHOUTA IS A MANWHORE!)

Baba: pointing to Tsujimoto – because he seems very supportive and kind; after this, he stood in front of Tsujimoto, took his hands, and asked, “Will you become my ‘mother’?” (as in, mother to his children) which Tsujimoto agreed to XDDDDD

Ebo-kun: pointing to Tsujimoto…and vice versa! UH OH! A WINNER!! Since they were both pointing to each other, it was determined they were a match and would get married. Baba protested strongly, reminding Tsujimoto that he promised to marry Baba, but was soundly turned down. Stunned and saddened, Baba kind of slunk off to the side of the stage where he was comforted by Shouta XDDDDD (oh Baba, that’s just not gonna be a good relationship for you if Shouta’s reasons for choosing you are real… XD)

Note: Ebo-kun is Arai's old nickname.

Source:

Ah, i wonder if there is a lost video of a Go-Busters event with Baba somewhere.

I remember that once a found one of Mao when he was in Super Sentai a long time ago.

WAAAHHhhhhhhh, I'm so thankful for my friends

who gave me the raws. Forever worship paper sister!

I finished watching both of Makings of Gekiatsu. And....

GAHHHH, they should've posted a WARNING!

Cuz, I'm just...

:8onion5:

It was too much for me! Yet... I can't get enough! WAAAAAAAAAHH

Baba-chan...Arai-san, Shouta-san, Akihiro-kun, and Nobuyama-san

onion13

They looked like they were having so much fun! So full of smiles, laughters, awesome moments, and GYAH! Ta-ta's!

Ok, I'll start with who is in it. As YO rules allow 5 at a time,na.

ONLY Screenshots.

2013-06-18_071642.jpg

2013-06-18_071256.jpg

2013-06-18_071344.jpg

2013-06-18_071501.jpg

2013-06-18_073853.jpg

Baba always cracked me up! Oh there were so many moments between Baba-chan and White Teeth.

-arms flailing-

Hahaha!

Gekiatsu.......

:8onion5:

He showed so much! I saw it twice in a row. and I can't-- GAH! It's giving me wild, naughty thoughts!

In FO, I think he is a bit more muscular, not much though....but then he didn't show that much in FO, only the back T^To.. .but he did show his front... gaaaahh! OMFG.

Did you see all three Making Of's..???

The official making of about nine minutes in...If you don't have it, I'll send you link. It's the same as the one on youtube with a light watermark on top right corner but I have the full video.. Now, we can only wait and see this new movie. He looks like he got even more muscular O.O;;

:cuteonion45:

Sorry for quality but it was mp4 format due to deinterlace and is expected. Its quality is great when played

0061.jpeg

But my favorite one is when he opened his shirt and showed off his body to the world. SHAMELESS!

-faints-

:8onion5: :8onion5: I was dying.

Even Baba-chan can't get his eyes off of him. It's like he knows he's sexy! And he damn is. GAAHHH!

2013-06-18_094217.jpg

Shouta too... of course!

Funny at how he looks eating ^^

2013-06-18_093141.jpg

Haha, and Baba-chan.... he surely has a nice body finally!!! I saw both of his nipples. Just to let you know our Baba-chan is such a prude! He was sooo skinny in here but so glad he has gained weight...

0096.jpeg

Haha, always kira kira, Mr. White Teeth smile, perfect model shot :p :P

2013-06-18_100951.jpg

I think ALL the boys have great bodies! It's just so many different forms! To each one.

GAHHH I love Mr. White Teeth's tata the most...of course... I wanna grab them! Remember that lady molester picture on my page??? It's not in these videos... I THINK I AGREE WITH

.... he was REALLY MOLESTED and got caught on camera. LMfao! But... I think it's... a good thing... that it's not in there... ID BE SO

MAD!

:Red_fox12:

Oh that robber lady....

But what I found so annoying about this dvd... is that stupid background music TAP TAP TAP! I'll kill whoever put that stupid annoying tapping noise. That isn't music!

In August, Shota will be in a stage play with Nakamura Ryusuke.

I'm not a fan of Nakamura, but he's another close friend of Shota and he loves to post pics of Shota in his blog.

Like this one when they went out for dinner today.

m757.jpg

I'm hoping for daily pics of Shota in August in his blog. ^_^