Fujimi Block No. 2 Symphony Orchestra series Live Action Fanclub II

Sloan

Ok, maybe not 'unfinished'. Just....the manga had much more to it than Yuki staying with Fujimi. I read a blog he does online but he hasn't written in a month. I'm watching his part on Clover right now. I wish there were subtitles.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asclepius

• Sloan

• JaciJ

• Miro

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

OMFG. I couldn't stop laughing at Mr. White Teeth in Clover... he was too funny!!!

Too f'king crazy!

My favorite part was when someone out of NOWHERE threw a ball at him and he smacked it. It was unexpected for me, and that look after deflecting the ball on his face. HAHAHAHA Had me 'roflmao' for a good 20 minutes.

ali_037.gif

Seriously, I think it's his funniest role! I loved his hair in it with that hawaiian shirt. At first, I thought it'd look awful but he was very good! It's funny how he laughs and looks so happy while getting into fight. Really a psycho!

ali_037.gif

These were the best episodes ever!

Here's the post i made a long time ago about Clover, lol...

Oh I know! It's like beating someone to death gave him perverse pleasure lol He was such a dirty cheater with darts too. Is it bad I was so sad when he was struck in the head and was twitching on the floor?

Idea for a fanfic: Yusuke's character in Clover was actually Tonouin Kei's former lie before the blow to the head and wiped his memory and while living as Fujimi's character, something triggers his memory which makes it dangerous to anyone wanting to come between him and Yuuki aka wife....

So Unrequited Love....I wonder if the plot is the girl loves a guy but he's dating White Teeth's character or she's dating him and White Teeth stole him.

Ah, i was checking my old Tenimyu folder to start organizing it after forever XD

This pic always makes me laugh cause the hand behind Baba's neck make his neck look bigger.

mh7o.jpg

Ah, this moment of Tenimyu backstage...

I remember that i fangirled so bad when i watched this. That lasted a few seconds, but it felt like eternity.

Two sexy beasts staring at each other, teasing us, it was as if they were about to kiss.

Baba Ryoma and Harukawa Kyosuke.

5mkt.jpg

I LOVE IT when you do your homework ♥ ♥ ♥ You know a lot about Mr. White Teeth already.

I am so impressed!

Feel free to post pictures on here.

use the [ img ] and [ spoiler ] features.

I wanna see faces here!!

rabbit2

She is awesome

rabbit1

Ah, Aclepius, old... but I do enjoy looking back on them -chuckles- some good times.

But since Jaci wanted to see some from Dream Live seventh... lol this cracked me up

Untitled1.gif

TROLL! poor Bishin..

tenlol.gif

He looked like he killed a pet! Hahaha

This was from Seigaku DVD Supporter vol. 14 but someone killed the link. I asked her if she would upload it again but she said no. T___To It was leeched out but I got what I have left.

I like how he looks.... sweaty... Hmmm GAAAH, just like his back in Fujimi! His... neck...

2012-07-20_203507.jpg

2012-07-20_154145.jpg

:cuteonion45:

2012-07-20_144310.jpg

; Those gifs aren't from Dream Live 7th. Those were from Seigaku x Shitenhoji backstage. Bishin wasn't in DL7th. He wasn't even in DL6th, he abandond Tenimyu for whatever reason he had and Hisanori Sato played Zaizen for both Shitenhoji A and B till the last musical before DL7th. I loved that cause i think Hisanori Sato is way cuter than Bishin.

Yeah, i know, i'm a Tenimyu freak, but only about season 1.

Correction: The second gif was from Rikkai x Seigaku 1st service (5th cast)

I finished separating pics of Takasaki Shota with Baba and Golden Trio (Baba, Shota and Tsujimoto Yuuki).

I didn't think there were so many. I knew they were the closest friends in Seigaku 5th cast but i wasn't expecting to see a total of:

19 pics of baba&shota

38 pics of golden trio

Ah, i need help on this.

I found these pics of Baba, Shota and Tsuji in low resolution and black and white in my folder. I'd love to have the colored version.

Unfortunately, i don't remember where i got them from.

l8mc.jpg

hh2e.jpg

I only got this one from the same magazine in color and good resolution.

1oae.jpg

If anyone has the two images in the first spoiler tag colored, i'd love if you could share with me.

With permission
, may I post a funny and cute piece from DL6th?

You don't have to ask for anyone's permission to post in this thread. Just follow the forums rules.

If you know the source of what you are posting, it's nice to post it, but we won't eat you alive if you forget or don't know.

And it's also ok to go a bit off topic. We use the thread to follow the actors carriers.

And the most important part: HAVE FUN!

- - - Updated - - -

You don't need my permission. I own nothing. Hehe I'm equally guilty

Ok, well. Like I said before, I do not have stuff on him you asked for. I do not have pictures of Shouta Takasaki.

lol ok. I only asked because it's about Shouta not King White Teeth.

You can post anything related to any actor present in Fujimi Orchestra.

This thread is not about one actor only. ;)