Between Blood and Chains[Asakura x AomineDaiki]((18+))

AomineDaiki

oh either thing is fine and I understand i'm busy as hell too with school and stuffs and seriously I haven't been doing any RP for months now ahha I might not kick in the instincts like the way I used to but, I want to hear this Idea of yours first ;3

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• Asakura-Sama

Yeah, school is what keeps me busy too. But lucky me it will be over in 2months. Actually is not a new idea, it's an old rp that i had. Remember that time that one of my parteners got angry about having a similar rp with him right? It caused some trouble and at the end he dropped the rp. Unfortunately for me cuz I loved that rp plot. This is the link. Please,have a look :)

oh okay I will, but changing partners for the rp? I have to read through the rp to caught up the phase, and the atmosphere might change now a bit if I'll take over it. is that okay though ;D haha

I was thinking that we could start over again. I'm sure that is gonna get much even better with you and i would like to change some things too in this rp. Also if you want to change something to the plot then tell me your ideas(but send me a pm or something cuz we're killing this thread xD)