Between Blood and Chains[Asakura x AomineDaiki]((18+))

AomineDaiki

Two little girls was sketching out something together into the table, using some red colored stone or chalks, in a piece of paper, they were sketching out some objects that are all covered up in red,

"Uuri you draw so pretty" "you too Yuri!" They are sketching all happily but they were stopped when a familiar voice came for a call

"hmm? It's Master!" "It's Master!!!" they all perked there heads up waiting for there master Perfectly

"Yes hello" he smiled warmly and happily to the two girls, while holding the fragile and sleeping Shiro within in he's arms

"oh!" "oh~"

"Did you prepared the bed for my precious guest?

"Yup we prepared it already!" "Prepared!"

"good, thank you now i'm off to do something, Please look out for the door, we might have some unexpected guess coming" Alliucard turned around while carrying Shiro, sending him about to the prepared room

"okay!" "were on it!!" They finally left and prepared for the upcoming

Allucard and Shiro finally arrived to the room after some long walk to the Mansions Hallway, then He gently putted Shiro down to the fluffy white bed, the room was all filled up with lights and lovely decorations, it's as if this room was especially made for a woman, it's also filled with lovely white flowers around,

Allucard gently pulled the white blankets up, covering Shiro up nice and warm, he sat beside him then he kissed Shiro's forehead "This is your home now... and I'm the only one you could thrust Shiro..." He smiled while he whispered this words in Shiro's ear, then he finally pulled back to left the room, and let the Sleeping Shiro in bed

"I'll give you a present you'll never forget when you wake up my dear Shiro...." He smiled and left the room.

Allucard Went quite far and deep within the Mansion, until he ended up in the very end of a hallway with a very huge door, he opened it leading to a plain and simple room, filled up with roses, some are in bloom, some are dying already, then in front of him, there was a very huge painting of a woman with a candle lights in it's side,

He went for the bookshelves and pulled a book, then suddenly the wall where the painting is being hanged, opened up a stair leading down to some kind of a basement

He went down to the dark stair case, with a single candle as he's source of light, foot steps echoes as he went down further, until he have reached the very end,

shuffling of chains can be heard all through out that dark basement, Allucard putted down the candle light in a near by small table, lighting up the chained man before him.

"oh...your still so hyper as ever, I'm amaze that your still in your senses after losing a lot of blood heh" Allucard Took the man's blind fold letting him see the things around him "well Nairo...?"

"hah...hah...shu..t ...up!" Nairo was panting up hard, his vision was still clouded up, he was covered up in blood

"heheeh...still strong enough Nairo?.." Allucard Grabbed Nairo by the chin and he licked up the blood in Nairo's cheeks "I wonder... what's more painful Nairo..... to be killed by the one you love? or..... to be hated by the one you gave your life for? hmmm? eheheh"

"What do you! what are you?! DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO SHIRO YOU FUC... ugh...."

Allucard pulled away "hey now I didn't do anything to him, actually I won't do a single thing, the truth is your the one whose going to set up the stage dear Nairo......." He narrowed he's eyes while smiling devilishly

"what do you mean?....."

"heheh.... I want to tell you but.... You might not remember it anymore... Nairo..."

He grabbed something from he's pocket pulling out a small container with some kind of a red liquid inside, he opened it up and poured it out in front of Nairo

"this... ughh.... ah!" Nairo's eyes glowed red then he became wild, losing all of he's senses to the red liquid poured down before him, Nairo couldn't think anymore, all senses was shutted down, and all he could think is to drink blood

"ah yes, this red liquid thing, is Shiro's blood it's so strong and intoxicating right?, I just got it while he's sleeping soundly earlier, but don't worry I have healed him properly, ah yes you don't know anything anymore besides drinking blood ehehe, then why don't you go wild even more!" Allucard stabbed Nairo by his sides making more blood poured out from him more, Nairo howled in pain after that

then Allucard immediately pulled it out, splattering the blood all over

"this is so fun, but don't worry I will not kill you yet, I want Shiro to kill you for me, oh sorry you couldn't understand me now right? eheheh" Allucard grabbed the candle light making he's way up to the stairs, then immediately he break the chains that's been binding Nairo, Allucard sliced them to pieces, then Nairo immediately went and licked the blood in the floor violently, that scene left a evil smirk in Allucards face

"that's right more! more.... eheheh... let the show begin"

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• Asakura-Sama

Shiro's mind was in ruins. A tottal mess. His eyes where closed and his body wouldn't move but still his mind was awake, enough to make him think about everything. Nairo and Raphael were trying to hide him. Why? Who was after him? Was it Allucard? And what did he wanted? On the other hand, the same day that Nairo left the mansion withought coming back again he senced a different scent. It was Allucard's scent, it was someone elses. One a sniff from that scent would give him a head ache. It was like his mind was trying to tell him something but it was covered into a thick mist, like it wouldn't allow him to see this fragment of memory.

Shiro woke up suddenly. He was covered in sweat and panting fast. His body was still a bit numb but as he shook his head a bit and his muscles started getting stronger, able to support his body. He took a better look. That place wasn't familiar to him. It was quite dark. The only source of light was canddles next to the bed. Shiro got up upset. Where is he? Started smelling in the air to recognize it. It was Allucard's mansion. He made a bit of a mess into that room just to see if there was a trap or anything. Then he went into the door. For his big surprise the door was open. Shiro was curious but not afraid. He was free wasn't he? He left the room and walked toward the stairs. Seems like he was on the first floor. Soon he reached the hall where was that party. He slowly walked down on the strairway when he stopped by hearing a small noize....

Everything was Hazy, Everything was so complicated, It's hard to describe, it's hard to recognize everything

"hah...hah...ugh...blood...." Nairo was crippling in the hallway holding out the walls for support, leaving off marks of he's own blood everywhere as he passes by the hallway, blood was dripping out from him, he's mind doesn't make any sense of conclusion, nor sense of logic as of this moment, it's as if all of he's being was drown off into the peach black darkness................

Stomping of the horses stopped in the very back area of the white mansion, A white haired guy just got down from the horse with a very sharp and long scythe in he's hands "che! what a crappy mansion, heh and a crappy chess pieces tsk!"

Raphael went in Immediately kicking the door violently and entering in such rude manner

"look at this, The chess pieces welcomes me warmly, how nice"

The twins just smiled, then both of there weapons came out from there hands Including there one wings, Raphael whistled to the very sight, then he smiled devilishly "now look at your pretty toys and wings, how nice heh"

"let's see if you could say that" "After we KILL yeah~"

Raphael laughed out loud because of that statement "kill me! KILL ME?! ehheheheheh don't make me laugh B*tches, Give me back my master and that rotten dog or I'll turn you into dust f*cking piece of Sh*ts"

"sorry we can't do that" "We can't~"

"oho then you wanted to be destroyed! you artificially made vampires" Raphael narrowed down he's eyes to the two twins

"artificial" "aren't you the same your self..."

"Yup! the same your even worse, failed experiment...." "We are created to serve every pure blood then become a deadly mass weaponry"

"heh don't F*ck with me I'm not the same as you little Sh*ts"

"even how much you deny it, your just a crappy vampire" "who became a experiment, they tried to merge in a werewolf to a true blooded vampire, but the experiment failed"

"we don't know why did it failed, maybe because of lack of ingredients, ritual or equipment" "but the fact remains that we are all the same, a object for use, and we must obey those who owns us

"Shut up I told you we are NOT the same" Raphael moved in slashing he's scythe to the twins ahead, but it missed when they dodge it

"you couldn't change what's the truth, but yeah maybe your right we are not the same...., it is true we are artificially manipulated" "but we are created perfectly, unlike you whose just piece of trashed experiment"

"I said shut up! b*tch!" Raphael attacked but the results was the same "it's not as if I liked to be a experimented, but yeah those F*cking bastards that this kind of thing to me, makes me so pissed off!" He attacked again but this time he's shot was more powerful, destroying the perfect marbled floors in front of him, Raphael's Aura changed dramatically, he was so pissed off, and then there's this two twins ruining he's mood

"you wouldn't want to be destroyed by me, besides.... I wouldn't mind if I'm the only one left, disgusting experiments such as your self"

"then let's play" "PLAY!~ YAY!" They finally attacked back, but Raphael block them both effortlessly, they keep on fighting destroying everything around them......

Meanwhile, Nairo was still walking around into the endless Corridors, then as he reaches to the main opening a very sweet scent had tickled all of he's messed senses

"blood....." Then he walk to the main source of that sweet scent and there he saw before him, the helpless Shiro that is alone, But since Nairo is all messed up He couldn't recognized him, all he could understand as of the moment was he's own hunger, burning up his throat down to he's stomach, he's eyes was glowing in crimson red color, it was redder then before, it's as if all of he's vision had completely faded to blood colored sight.

''....Nairo...?''

Shiro couldn't tell if it was Nairo. That man before his eyes looked simular to him but he was covered in so much blood that he couldn't tell. He tried to smell the air but all he could smell was blood. The room was filled by that smell, made Shiro feel disgust, almost hold himself from vomiting by the horrible smell. Each stop the man covered in blood was making Shiro was steping back, thinking what kind of monster is this? The blood was this man's blood and as he could see he was terribly injured, like some kind of heartless beast tortured him. He decided to walk slowly toward and take a better look.

''Sir....you alright?''

Shiro walked a bit closer. Then he saw his face clearly. It was Nairo. He couldn't believe into his eyes! He was left with his eyes wide open, his body was frozen by the sight. How did he end up like this?

''NAIRO!''

Shiro run to him and catch him. He was in a tottal mess, covered in blood. Each corner of his body was injured. Nairo fall into his hands unable to stand by himself. Shiro was terrified. He knew that Nairo was strong and he wouldn't end up like this! He answered to fear's callings to dance with him. Shiro fell on the ground while holding Nairo that was too heavy for him.

''Hey pull yourself together Nairo...''he said with a trembled voice.

"hah...hah...Tough cookie...." Raphael wipe off the sweats dripping down in he's face, he let out a deep breath then dropped the heavy scythe in the destroyed marmalade, he's taking time to rest so that he could attain energy as much as possible.

The twins we're also breathing hard and sweats is sliding down there pale white skin "hah...hah.. you can't take us down you know?" "Can't take us down Failed artificial!"

"just shut your Shitty mouths!" Raphael slides the scythe in the floor destroying it further more, it's as if splitting the damn thing into two, then immediately attacking the two twins in front of him

but they dodge it again, this fight haven't advance since the first time they attack each other, they keep on dodging and attacking and that's it no progress whatsoever, after a while of clash they finally separated to each other again like two sides of the same magnet,

Raphael know so well that he must end this stupid play, but there prowess are in the same kind of level, and he's also getting exhausted, if this goes on, he might not have some energy left in him to defend whatsoever calamity lays ahead.

"What is it? getting tired?" "tired neh?" They walk in the different sides together, circling Raphael, trapping there prey in the ground level they wanted, then they marched on for an attack from both sides,

Raphael tried to block the other with two daggers but the other one with spear made a direct hit on he's back percing through he's stomach

"guah...cough..cough... ugh..." Raphael spitted a blood in the floor

"that's a pretty reckless thing to do" "what do you expect from a failed experiment?"

"geh..heh... you think" He should have taken the spear out immediately but instead he grabbed the the spear stabbed through him, and pulled it forward

"what are you?!" "Uuri! dodge!"

"too..Late!" by Raphael's quick reflexes he's scythe quickly swift in the back and slashed through the twin with the spear, then when Uuri dropped in the floor, Raphael pulled the spear out of him

"gah... ughnn.. damn it"

"How dare you!" The other twin with a daggers in her hand attacked vigorously, but Raphael dodge her with the scythe, and stab her with the spear in he's other hand "ugh... Uuri" Raphael pulled out and let the girl fall in the ground as well

"tsk! b*tch!...ugh..." observing them for a while then when he finally saw that they are not moving and supposedly they are dead, he finally turned around to find he's master and the mut

"damn! my sides hurts" He was holding out he's wound, so that even a little bit it will stop the process of losing blood, he was walking quite slow because of the pain.

As he was walking forward away from the twins so that he could find the mut and he's precious master, a sharp pain that pierced through him, made him widen he's eyes and stop from he's two feet

"that stab is for Uuri......." She finally collapsed again in the ground

"ugh.... damn wrench...." he tried to grabbed from he's back to get the dagger out from he's body "ugh... it's holy silver dagger.. gagh.." He felt a sharp throbbing and paralyzing pain traveled allover he's body, he knelled over in the ground because of the pain "what's..."

"and... poison..... for my revenge..... heheh...he.." the eyes of the girl that was once a glimmering crimson was now field with flashed white of nothingness.

"damn witch...." Raphael feel in the ground, the poison was traveling quickly within in he's body and blood was flowing out of him, he's vision was also getting blurry, he looked forward to see something or anything, but there was nothing, but he widen up he's eyes

"what?... heh... is this what you call --life flashes before your eyes-- thing ...... that girl must be waiting in the mansion.." Raphael stayed in the ground ".....I guess... I won't see you smile... no more... Angelika...." Raphael stopped moving and he finally closes he's eyes......

In the corridor, Even though Shiro was talking to Nairo, nothing was entering in he's head, he was silent for a moment in Shiro's arms but the scent was too over whelming for the thirsty Nairo "blood..." he mumbled

For a moment Nairo's hands crept upward and it grabbed Shiro's hair pulling it backward, so that the pale white neck of Shiro could be exposed, then with out further a do, he's eyes glowed in red, then fangs started to show up, and he immediately buried he's fangs in the white slender neck of Shiro, piercing it through, so that he could drink the blood directly from the source.

the blood trickled down in Shiro's neck down to he's skin, Drinking all the sweet nectar within, Nairo grabbed Shiro's slender waist so that he could pulled him more closer and drink more out from him.

Then suddenly Allucard appeared and hit Nairo from the head and pulling Shiro out from Nairo's grip, he threw Nairo farther away leaving him unconscious on the marbled blood covered floor.

"are you alright?! Shiro!..." Allucard held Shiro's hand and gently grabbed he's face so that he could face him while looking all worried "that was scary! good thing I found you before Nairo could drink every single blood from you.., there there I'm here I'll protect you..." He held Shiro gentle in he's arms while trying to put assurance on him that he is safer to be with him more.

''Eh....N-Nairo?''

Nairo pulled forcfully his long white hair back. He has felt this kind of action before. It's not the first time, he was sure about it. The whole scence was just a bad memory. He was starting to pray that it was only a nightmare and if he wakes up everything would be gone but no. He could feel Nairo's hot breath on close to his skin. His eyes turned red.

''W-what are you doing?Go away!''

He tried to ressist but Nairo's hand wrapped around his waist. Then a sharp pain made him open his eyes wide open. He didn't even made asound or cried out. He thought that he might passed out. Feeling his blood being sucked out from him. His fingertipes were turning numb. With as much strength he had in him he placed his hands on Nairo's shoulders and tried to push him. Nairo though wouldn't let him. The hand behind his back was pressing him even more. He thought that his bones were going to crush, he couldn't even dreath.

''Huaagh....ughh''

He was trying to breath, gasping and panting, begging for some oxygen to fill his lungs that they were being smashed right now by the force Nairo was using. Soon he felt like he was dried out of his blood. He felt cold and his body didn't had any strenght. Then Nairo stopped. Allucard must have stopped him in some way. That's the only thing he could see into that blurry vision of his. The pink haired man took him into his hands, away from Nairo that now was laying at the floor.

----------------

Angelika woke up suddenly. Some chilling got into the room and made her feel cold. She got up and closed it. She went to Raphael's closet and took a shirt of his, a gray one.

''This colour looks so good on him..''

Angelika gave a warm smile and hugged the shirt while collecting Raphael's scent from it. She wore it. She felt like he was there, next to him. What a gentleman, he would be there for her and treat her like a flower. Angelika after snaping out of the old good memories she thought: Why no one is here? She had a bad feeling about it. She walked to the window and she placed her hand on the glass, looking at the moon.

''Where are you Raphael?''she whispered.

Allucard gentle touched Shiro's pale face then he finally carried him in he's arms, lifting up the weakened Shiro, then a cold Shiver just went down in he's spine, he widen he's eyes and was stopped for a moment, he bit he's lips

"..........Uuri....Yuri......" then he finally turn around to climb up the stairs to go and return Shiro in the white tainted room "...your sacrifice will not be wasted..." He mumbled this as he slowly go into the room

As they reached there he gentle lay down Shiro into the bed, then he grabbed he's waist and move him more closer to him, he's breaths mingled through Shiro's fare white neck, as he lean in closer

He's lips parted as he's tongue showed up and made it's way in Shiro's neck, he began kissing it then licking the wounds, doing this consecutively until the wound is all healed and gone, then he pulled back to see Shiro fully, touching his face gently with the palm of he's hand and shuffling through Shiro's silver soft hair

"it's alright your all healed....." he smiled gentle to the wolf before him

"....... I didn't thought that Nairo would do that to you.... I... we... we are having a fight, he barge in here without a word then he came and killed everyone, even Uuri and Yuri the twins...." Allucard held Shiro's hand together, then he looked down with a sad expression on he's face, even though all of the things he said was spitting lies, he's feelings of sadness are all genuine, he did find the twins as family after all, but he used this moment to put all the blame to Nairo, he lifted up to see and looked Shiro in the eyes

"I shouldn't tell you this but... Nairo was the one who plotted all the killings way way back, he is also the one who killed your parents who protected you until the end..... Nairo killed your family.. and the now he killed the only family I have..." Allucard grabbed Shiro's right hand and gently put his palm against he's cheeks, then he looked at Shiro solemnly with a saddened expression on he's face

"now... your the only one I have..." Allucard closed he's eyes tightly "we are the same lost both of there families because of stupid reasons Nairo have, he killed them without a reason..." Allucard's face painted in more pain in he's expression, he finally opened he's eyes and looked at Shiro one more time

"......Shiro come with me, please stay with me...." he tighten he's grip in Shiro's hand

".....Shiro......I Love you... and I always have from the first time I saw you in the party and until now.... I'll protect you to whatever cause... stay with me...." he grabbed both Shiro's hands tightly but it's still gently enough "come with me Shiro... I love you so much...."

Meanwhile downstairs Nairo finally gain consciousness again, but he's head is still a bit quizy but he could think a bit properly then the last time, he's body aches all over, he couldn't move a single muscle from the pain all over him, but he tried to move but he just couldn't, and he's head hurt so bad as if it will explode into pieces

"da...mn.. it...ugh..." then as he speak he recognize a familiar taste lingering in he's mouth, he widen he's eyes knowing that, that taste is not your average ordinary blood

"shiro?.. Shi..ro!..nnn..." Nairo tried to look in the surroundings, trying to find if Shiro is anywhere, but he is no where to be found

"Shiro!.." He tried to crawl in the ground, but he's aching all over that he couldn't move no longer "ugh.. damn..it move body" Nairo clicked he's tongue, with one eye closed, so that he could bare in the pain and focus with the surroundings more

"ugh..." Nairo felt pissed off, that he couldn't move and the fact that Shiro might be somewhere and Allucard might be doing something to him by now.

Shiro start regaining his senses. He was able to take more controll over his body each second. He opened his eyes wide open and gasped. He thought that he could still feel that burning heat of the wound on his neck, placing his right hand, checking that part of his neck. Still being in a panic. Those arms that they were around him seemed like it was Nairo's. Shiro started screaming only with the thought of the one who is holding him was Nairo. Those hands though gently hold him and touched him in a way, not to threat him but to comfort him and protect him. He took a better look and it was Allucard, looking worried about him.

''Ah....Allucard....''

Shiro calmed by the time he realized who he was. He felt more relaxed now, if you only think that a second ago he was under the controll of his fear, awakening the instinct of survival, making his ready to run away from the one that was threatening his life. Then he realized that the wound was gone. He couldn't believe it, touching his neck over and over again and trying to find the torn skin but he couldn't. Allucard has healed him.

''Th-thank you Allucard...for doing that! What happened here? Why did Nairo attacked me? Please tell me!!''

Shiro grapped Allucard from his shirt. He wanted to know what was going on. He didn't want to stay in ignorance any more. Someone has to tell him. He needed to know the truth and he knew that Allucard was holding those answers and that he would tell him. As he predected right Allucart was starting explaining everything to him. As he was talking Shiro was started feeling weird. It was that most of his blood was been sucked out of him and that the rest wasn't able to move. He blood was frozen by hearing all those things.

''Are you telling the truth??TELL ME!''

Shiro by the time he looked at Allucards face he could tell by his expressions that he was dead cerious about what he was saying. Shiro's eyes went red, the same as his cheeks, he let himself cry out either from sadness and anger. He left himself being detrayed. Now Allucard came to offer his royality to him, protect him and love him. Shiro wasn't able to talk. He hugged tightly Allucard and just nodded.

''I trust you...please don't detray me!''

Shiro now was burning with anger, wanting to revenge for his family!

Allucard grabbed Shiro tenderly in he's arms, caressing he's hair with the palm of he's hands

"don't worry I will protect you from everything..." he pushed Shiro a bit so that he could see his face better, he caressed his soft face gently, easing the anger and pain within him, sweeping all of his tears away, he lean in closer to kissed the teary corners of Shiro's eyes, then he grabbed him gentle by the neck using he's two hands, then a kiss sealed off Shiro's whimpers and cries, after a moment there lips had finally parted away

"don't cry my dear Shiro... we will make sure to avenge your family..." Allucard kissed him in the forehead once more, and finally, he had taken over Shiro, making him trust him, only him....., completely......, after making sure of this,

he held Shiro's hand "Let's go.." Allucard pulled him gentle and carried him in he's arms, then he immediately walked on to the direction of the huge window, then he climbed up, while tightening he's grip, making sure not to let Shiro slipped in he's arms, and then he finally jumped in the high floors of the Mansion.

Making a dramatic landing where all the leaves and grass has been wipe off in the way of Allucard as they reached the mansion's ground, and in there a white horse with a beautiful roped design all over it, was waiting paitienly and eating grass.

He brought Shiro down while still holding his hands

"this way Shiro, please hurry..." He escorted Shiro in the horse and he helped him to climb up, after lifting and making Shiro sit in the horse's back, he did the same and jump over in the horse's back, and they finally drove away from the destroyed mansion.

"We are here...." After a long ride, they finally arrived in there destination, it's another elegant and beautiful mansion, but it's not that big compared to Allucard's original mansion though.

Allucard climbed down the horse and then helping Shiro got down from it too, then leading him inside of the small but beautiful mansion

"please watch your step" he gave Shiro a warm smile while holding his hand and leading him inside

"please make yourself at home", The mansion was elegantly made, steep brown and golden colors was everywhere, glimmering lights and wonderful scented flowers was scattered in the corners

Allucard leaded Shiro into his room, and since the mansion was not that big, it's easy to find your way in here,

"I know your tired please rest while you can, I'll bring in a meal for you to eat later.." he smiled at him gentle then he finally left Shiro there to rest.

As soon as Allucard got out of the room, he's aura completely changed, and a smirk just distorted he's perfect gentle face

"well.... Thank you my Loyal twins...."

--------Flash Back--------

Somewhere back in Allucards original mansion...

hmm.... well well... I guess we are going to start another party..."

"Party?!" "Party??" The twins head just perked up

"yup! yup!, everything is going according to plan, luring Nairo in here is the right choice heheh, now to commence the next step"

"next?" "step?"

"yes.... I'm going to go get my special guess and i'm sure Nairo's hound will come..." Allucard grabbed something from he's sleeves pocket, it's a bottle filled up with a yellowish substance of liquid

"here.." Allucard gave the bottle to the twins

"what's this master?" "what?! what?"

"oh I was planning to use it to Shiro but I guess change of plans, will use it to the hound instead...." He gave a little smirk "what ever happens, make sure to inject that substance inside of Nairo's butler alright?"

"alright!" "but why?"

Allucard smiled again "well... he might become a very useful weaponry in the future ehehhe......"

--------End of flash back--------

Allucard opened up he's room and opened up another secret passage leading down to the steep staircase, and as soon as he reached the ground, a man in black cloaked, silver hair with a scythe looked at him

"hmm... how's your wound is it better?"

"......."

"..... well I guess it's fine even though you won't answer me back, your like a puppet right now anyway" Allucard lean in the sturdy wall "you should know already what's your goal by now right?" he gave in a smile to the blacked cloaked man before him

"anyhow... I need to prepare a meal for my beloved, please do rest and heal up, so that we could prepare for the worst things ahead, this is the not the end after all... this is merely the beginning..."

".........." The man just looked at the pale pink haired man as he leave him there, while the moon was lighting up the dim room, passing by to the only source of communications the black cloaked man have outside world as of now.

>

jku1xe.jpg

Name: Phantom (?)

Appearance: always holding a scythe, has a silver eyes and hair, wears a black cloak

Biography: Unknown......

Shiro's heart was broken and now was dancing into the flames of anger. He felt broken and detrayed. He couldn't believe that Nairo did all these things, not to him, no that was the least for now. But what he has done to his family! No, he couldn't forgive that. In his mind the memories of the night of the seperation of him and his parents were runing wild into his head, awakening the beast within him. He let himself free into Allucards hands, when they reached the ground floor and set off by riding a horse. While riding to somewhere Shiro was thinking of the last memories that they were left like ruins deep into his mind.

-------Flash Back----

''Mama what's with all these noizes?''

Shiro was carrying a white plush bunny toy with him, wearing his white-light blue pajamas and rubbing his left eye as he woke up from his deep sleep. The place was dark and the only thing that was litting up the place was the moon's rays. He stayed there for a bit. He walked into a corridor where he saw a lot of light. He thought that his mum would be there.

''Mama!''

Shiro runned toward that room and pushed the door to open up. An unbearable heat hit his face and made him take some small steps back and placed his left, free hand infront of his face. He opened his eyes a bit and tried to look into the room. He walked a bit closer in kept shouting to his mum and dad to come. Everything was in fire and soon Shiro couldn't go back from where he got in. He kept walking deeper into the fire. The heat and the smoke made his head feel heavy and not able to breath a lot. The, he heared his mother's voice.

''Shiro...my dear don't come here!Run!''

''Mama!''

Shiro with his small and weak for his age legs runned toward his mother. As he was running he tripped onto something. He turned his face and saw something that looked like a ball. His mother tried shouted him to not touch it but he did. The image was unsightfull! It was his own father's head, torn of his body! Shiro opened his eyes wide open and started crying while leaving small whimpers into the air. He let the head fall of his hands and turned toward his mother once again. His mother had her legs broken, crawling on the ground to reach him. He runned next to her.

''Shiro you shouldn't be here!Run, hide now and wait for (Angelika but he doesn't remember the name) to come and take you away from here!''

''No i wonna stay with mama!''

''No, no! You have to leave now!''

''Mistress let me save you both!''

''No (Angelika) ! Take the kid and run away! He already bite me!''she splitted some blood off her mouth.

The woman grapped Shiro and runned off from a window. Before leaving he saw someone behind his mother that was holding a knife ready to kill his mother. After that his memories are shattered.

-------End of Flash Back------

Shiro now was infront of another big and elegant mansion. He was too tired to realize it's beauty. His body was still feeling heavy and his vision was blurish. Allucard lead him into a room where he could rest. He lied on the bed, thanked Allucard and fall asleep.

Allucard happily cooked something very delicious in the kitchen, even though allucard looks like a noble who always get’s what he wants, surprisingly Allucard can cook wonderful and delicious gourmets, flipping over the sizzling meat to turn it over to the other side, the seductive scent of the meat being sizzled in the pan had just traveled across in the small kitchen room as soon as it hit the pan again,

After a while, the meat and other side dishes was finally done and ready to be serve in a clean plate,

he put them all together in a whit wide plate, nicely and neatly, like a professional chef would do, putting it in a tray and adding in a very scented wine beverage, that compliments the meat so well.

Picking them up all together to bring them all along into Shiro’s room, carefully walking outside of the kitchen up to the stair case, making sure not to let any single thing, drop or fall into the tray.

Walking up into the stair case, with a gentle smile on he’s face, heading towards Shiro’s room, he knocked on the huge door first, listening closely if he will respond, but since no body is answering, he just opened the door slowly

peeking through inside, and seeing that Shiro had taken some good rest in the bed, soundly sleeping in the bed

“hmmm... he must be tired” he went inside then drop off the food in the table beside the bed, carefully placing the beverage and the plate, making sure it will not spill.

he sat in the bed beside Shiro, making sure not to wake him up, then he looked at him for a moment, staring at him as he make sounds of faint snoring, then he reached out he’s hands and shuffles he’s hair gentle,

Allucard brushes away the hair in Shiro’s pale face, then he lean in closer, sliding he’s palm in the bed sheets so that he could adjust closer to him,

And now Allucard was just centimeters closer to him, he parted he’s lips and touched it against shiro’s, supple lips, then he finally parted away from him again

“Shiro.....” once again he lean in closer, to kiss he’s forehead, then he finally let him rest, he stood up and grab the bed sheets cover to cover up and warm the fragile fella in the bed, He made Shiro rest, because Allucard know’s perfectly, what Shiro had been through that night,

After placing a soft pillow in he’s head and tucking him nicely under the soft blanket, he finally left the room “I hope someday, you’ll kill the very person who killed your sister, Slowly and painful, destroy him both physically and mentally........ my beloved Shiro.....” he smirked for a bit, he's smile was cloaked in a wicked mask, that’s how allucard looked like right about now.

He pulled out a chess bishop under he’s white cloaked, while still smiling devishly, and another chess rook piece

“heh.. now I have the rook, and some pawns, hmmm... and now I have the queen... Interesting...” Allucard turned around, back to he’s own room, while still a smile is tainted in he’s face, rubbing the chess pieces in he’s hands

“now.... the pieces that I wanted to have is now playing in the palm of my hands eheheh.. hehehe” He shut off the door in he’s room slowly......

''What's with that creepy feeling i'm getting?''

Angelika knew that something is wrong. Firstly Nairo has left the mansion for days, something that a lord on his ranks and levels whouldn't do except if it's about traveling. The day though he left was in rush, not even prepared for a trip or so. Seemed like he would go somewhere for a walk and come back but nothing like that happened. After a long time she decided to come to the mansion for one more time and she Raphael. On her bad luck he wasn't here and the most weird thing was that the front door wasn't locked at all. A person like Raphael, thoughtful and always taking care of this house wouldn't leave it unprotected. One thought was that he left in such a hurry to buy something...maybe to cook or stuff but on the other hand he was alone. He wouldn't be in such a rush if the food was intended for him. Not to mention that it has been more than 7hours that he was missing!

''Arggg!! What is going on!??''

As Angelika was thinking all these sat on the ground pulling her hair while griping like a little kid.

''And i had so many things i wanted to tell him....ahhh''she sighed.

Suddenly she perked her ears up and her tail shaked more lively this time. She could find them by the smell. Since she couldn't smell her beloved one's scent on the air for some reason, fact that was making her worry a bit, she decided to find Nairo. She was sure that they might be together!

She stood up and runned to Nairo's bedroom. Of course she new where it was. She has been into this house many times ago. She remembered the first time that Raphael was showing her the places. Still remembering that blush on his face when ever he was trying to look at her. Both of them were still so young. Even though that Raphael was a healthy male he never treated her like an object, a true gentleman. Now she was outside the big heavy, made of wood double-door(*). She opened it with force as she opened the lights.

''Let me have your smell you bloody sucker!''said with a big twisted-smirk on her face.

She jumped on his bed and took off the pillow case. In that wazs she could smell his scent and find him easier. Even a small sniff made her smell his scent on the air. She runned down took a horse and left the mansion. Her guide? A thin thread of scent.

The scent though was guiding her into a direction that she didn't want to be that one. Yes, that's the way to reach Allucard's white mansion. Of course she knew that man. She couldn't tell that she liked him. Just a reach scum that was trying to hurt something precious to her. Something like Nairo but at the end she came to hate Nairo more.

She was right. She reached that damn mansion where that beast was living. She couldn't have mistaken the scent. As she walked forwark the smell of blood and iron was making her feel unwell. She opened the door and entered the big hall. At the end of the hall she saw a body. Yes, it was Nairo's body. She runned toward him.

''Hey! Don't die on me! I have to find Raphael! Hey!''

Nairo was not answering. He was badly hurt. She carried him and went him on a bedroom to treat his wounds.

The vision of the man lying in the ground was all blurred up, he couldn't move properly or he couldn't move at all, he was still covered in blood, and almost in the brick of death

“hah... hah... ugh... Shiro... Shiro... Shiro...” He was chanting this name all over and over again, He was so reckless, he shouldn't have made that move, just because he was provoke, if he didn't do that, none of this would have happened.

------Flash Back-------

After Nairo had taken he’s joyful moment with Shiro in the bath, then leaving Shiro to let him get relaxed and enjoy his bath more, Nairo left him be, then he had gone to he’s own room

“now let me see, I should at least let Shiro go into the garden hmm...” Nairo noticed a familiar scent and presence, that made him turn around to where the source is, then he found a letter laying in the table, he was having a bad vibes about that letter,

He grabbed it immediately, then he tear the sides, apart to get the letter inside, then as he get it out, a familiar pendant crest just slides down inside the envelope including the letter intact, Nairo widens he’s eyes, he couldn't believe it

“this... this pendant crest, it’s the tribal pendant crest of the royal wolves...., and the only person who have this is......” he immediately placed the pendant in the table, then opened the letter immediately, reading it in such a haste

“no... this can’t be, no this is a trap,....” he looked at the crest pendant “but the signature and handwriting... but why would she? I saw her.... died in my arms....” never the less Nairo grabbed the pendant and put on some clothes and a red dagger, and went ahead outside, without even thinking this things for a second, he rushed immediately to the place, leaving the letter in the table...

-- -Letter---

Dear Nairo,

Give me back Shiro now, and yes I’am alive, and well you didn't kill me at that time, I can now protect and let the other’s know that the Prince is alive, the next royal descended that will rule and bring peace all over us, the wolf clan.

I was hold captive by Allucard when you left me in the garden ground, because you thought I have died, I was not buried by your butler, like he told you he did, he was lying so that you wouldn't try to find me anymore.

Now I’am free, please get me in the same place, and the place I sneak into, every time we see each other, please hurry, because I do not know when will Allucard wake up from my potion

Please hurry.....

Mia,

---End of Letter and flash back---

Nairo clicked he’s tongue in annoyment, because that’s all he could do, then suddenly a familiar women came rushing to him, she’s trying to wake him up, but he’s too weak to even speak, all he could say is Shiro, repeatedly,

Then the woman carried him along in a room, then the woman treated he’s wounds, it stings and painful, but the much painful one is that, Shiro was slip away in he’s hands again, and he don’t know what’s happening to him, then he tried to looked at he’s side, trying to figure out the woman treating he’s wounds right now,

Then he widen he’s eyes, when he saw a familiar face, he tried to shift he’s body, but he was stopped when a sharp pain, came across all over

“ugh.. you....” he looked at the woman in front of him.

''What do you think you're doing you little piece of shit? Where is Raphael? Come on split it out already! I don't have time to wait for you to heal!''she said angrily.

''At least tell me and then you die i don't care. I promise that i will let you die alone in peace.''

Angelika turned her back to him and sat on a chair crossing her legs. Now she was looking at Nairo, judging him in other words, waiting for him to give an answer. She had no time for games. Even looking at his face was making her want to kill him so badly. She thought that she had over come that. That this pain that man coused to a precious person to her had gone down but now that he was infront of her, wounded and not able to move a finger was tempting her to look down on him and even torture him before killing him. Angelika wouldn't kill him even though she hates him so much. She knew that it was Raphael's precious master and he would be sad if he were to be dead and of course coming back to her arms wasn't an option for him. Before all these she had to find Raphael. If something bad happened to him she would have her heart torned off her body and crushed onto the rocks.

''Who the hell is that ''Shiro'' jeez! You're buddy or something? Hoho what a scandal Nairo.'' Angelika laughed a bit, giving Nairo some space to over come his pain and start talking.

''I don't have all day! Where is Raphael for f@ck's sake? You put him into truble again? SPEAK!''

Angelika stood up walked next to where Nairo was lying and grapped him from his clothes. Her eyes glowed yellow from anger. Her nails and teeth grow up. She couldn't controll her anger right now.

Nairo glared at the woman before him “ugh... what are you saying? Let go of me” Nairo tried to struggle a bit from the grip of the red woman gave to he’s clothing, after a while, he finally found a bit of energy from him, to take the grasp of the red woman before him off, but after that a sharp pain just traveled across him, he pounce on the bed again slowly, sliding within to the soft white, bed sheet covers, while holding the big stab of his, by the stomach.

“ugh…. Damn it, I do not know where Raphael is please don’t ask me the question that I do not know” He wanted to get out of here as soon as possible, since almost all of his wounds have been healed, except the big wound in his stomach, a wound made by that cold blooded man, a man Nairo hates so much

“hah… anyhow…I got no time to talk to you, I need… to go as soon as possible…” Nairo pushed his hand in the bed, so that he could use it as a support for standing up from the bed, pushing his way through, from the irritated woman, completely ignoring her demands and question,

he grunted a bit but he still managed to stood from the bed, He wanted to go now and find Shiro, that’s all he could think about, Find Shiro, bring him back to his side, and apologize for scaring him so much, that’s all he wanted to do as of now.

He tried to balance out himself, making he’s way from wherever else his two feet could take him right now, he tried to hold out to the things around him, and even though some of his wounds are healed up, because he did have a fill of blood earlier,

It was a fog memory but he was sure that, he did it again, accidentally drinking Shiro’s blood, like a wild beast, moving by he’s own Instincts, without a care of his own surroundings......,

this very thought made him clicked his tongue, but his wound had reopened up.

“ugh.... nhh… “ He grabbed his wound to stop it from bleeding, putting a bit pressure to stop it more, he fell on his knees, droplets of blood, was dripping down on the shiny white flooring.

“damn it….” The wound of his, made by the very man he despised the most, is making him suffer tremendously, it will take long more days to heal up this kind of wound,

He couldn't even breath properly, because if he did, his muscles will only contract his wounds together, making it more painful enough for him.

"ughh.... not again" This feeling of being a loser, he couldn't do anything, he felt so helpless, useless, worthless.....

all of this words wasn't even enough, to make up to the things he did, both from the past and up until this very day, this feelings of attachment and loneliness, suffocates him even now,

nothing had change, it's still the same process, the past was just repeating it's self, this unbearable things inside him...,

This is more painful then the tortures he had from this past long years.....

He just wanted to be happy, why i sit that some unknown force was keeping him to live in peace....

This was the thoughts surrounding around in his mind, as he grabs his bleeding up wound in the floor.

''Hey hey wild boy calm down. If you try to get up your wounds will re-open and you'll just get worse. Just stay there and let me treat them for you. You will heal in no time and then you'll help me find Raphael. Any objections? I don't think so!''

Angelika's sentence was filled with irony. It was clear that she didn't liked Nairo at all and she was showing it each time she was speaking or looking at him. A look filled with anger and disgust hiding under the cloak of control. Even though she was hating him he wouldn't do much to him. Well....she had killed him many times in her thoughts but still he pops infront of her and destroys her imaginations. That was a reason that could make her hate him more because she didn't want to be related with this man anymore.

''Hey let Nusre-Angelika heal you now.''

Angelika pushed him down with her feet and made him lay down again. She stood up straight and then she lifted her long skirt up to her booty. On her lap there was a leather, brown zone that on it there were two small bottles with a dark blue elixir in it. She got one and let her skirt fall down again. She sat next to Nairo and opened the bottle.

''Alright drink this up. You're gonna heal in no time. Hurry up! And just in case you own me cause i'm saving your ass now.''

What if Raphael is dead by now and she is still here baby sitting Nairo's ass? She couldn't stand that. Nairo didn't seemed to care even about his beloved butler, the one that was there for him and taking care of him all day and night bound for an eternity. Just by looking into his eyes she could tell that something else was on his mind. No, it wasn't anger for the one who made him look like this. He was worring about something or maybe someone. That one sure wasn't Raphael cause he didn't knew that he left the mansion. Then who is it?

''Drink this and come outside. There are horses. You will help me find him and then go and search for the one who you care more. Don't expect though that i will handle Raphael to you withought a fight.''

Angelika was sad. The thoughts that were running into her head were driving her crazy. She walked forward, toward the big door and then got outside of the mansion. In a secret pocket she had a piece of Allucar's clothes. She knew that that bastard was related with Raphaels dissapearence and maybe the ones that Nairo was searching for. With that piece of cloth and with Nairo's help she would be able to find him. She walked toward the horses and sat down on a mantel waiting for him to come out and start searching.

Nairo settled down on the bed for a while, heading the advice of the red woman. Until moments later he felt much better, and his wound was healing up really quickly. Maybe because of the weird liquid that red woman let him drink up,

then as he get’s much more better then before, he had finally regain all of his senses back to normal, and he is now able to organize his own thoughts together more clearly,

he tried to piece all together the details on his head, before he head out and see the red woman again, and it seems she’s just here to look for Raphael since he went ahead in here to get him,

but Nairo wanted to get Shiro more badly, since he’s not that much worried about Raphael, because he is sure, that he can protect himself well, while on the other hand Shiro was helpless againsn’t the man who kidnapped him, Allucard…….

he automatically knew that Shiro was kidnapped even without knowing what had happened earlier, because Raphael wouldn’t come here and disobey his orders if Shiro was safe and sound in his own mansion, but he guessed that it is only bound to happen since it’s really his fault why did this event occurred in the first place,

“why did this All happen……”

He pinched the bridge of his nose, in between his eyes, he is so stress out by everything, there are no years, or days, that the bad ordeal is not coming, surely, moments of happiness will come and then as fast as was given, it will be, also taken away immediately.

“ugh.. I just want this to end….”

He looked at the window to settle his feelings for a bit, then he thought that even though he stays and sulk around in here, nothing will really happen, so he decided to get back to his usual self and move on,

He gotten himself together, he sighed for a bit then he finally stood up, and went outside, where the red women is, waiting along with the horses outside.

“Let’s go” He hop on to one of the horses, and held it’s rope, adjusting it for the leave “by the way, what’s the item you let me drink, it’s not blood, but it healed me so quickly”

He ask a devious question, maybe just to ease the tension between him and the red woman who he knew that despise him so much, he doesn’t really want to work with her either, since she might discover Shiro, and take him away from him, never the less, his first priority was to make sure that Shiro is safe,

And even though Nairo doesn’t look like a person who cares about whatever had happened to Raphael, he still hope that he is safe, well maybe because Raphael has been with him, though thick and thin, and he was long beside him since the very time he learned about the perspective of the world.

“Anyhow let’s go” he moved the horse through the direction outside “you know where they are right?”

Nairo looked at the red woman since she’s the only one who knew where they are, he hates the Idea of working with her, but the fact still remains that he needs her to get there.

''How the hell am i supposed to know where they are? Jeez your not using your head as always! Take a sniff at this piece of cloth. It's Allucard's scent. I detect the smell and you are searching for marks that they might left behind.''

Angelika gave it to Nairo to smell the cloth too. He might be able to smell something that Angelika might haven't. The fact that she was riding with him wasn't the best that could happen but right now she was in need of his powers. She wouldn't be able to beat Allucard alone. On the other hand she was planning to let Nairo fight him and go search for Raphael. After she finds him she will take him away. In one way or an other she will find a way to steal him away from Nairo.

''Open up you're freakin' eyes and look up for marks from horses. Except if i have to do both cause you seem like you can't even do that!''

She was decide to find him. The wind was strong but it was making that scent stronger each momment. She can find them. She is confidend of herself. As lond as the scent is within her range and the wind is helping her there is nothing to worry about.

''Nairo, who is the guy that you're looking for?''

(I'm sry that it's small but i didn't want to write the same things over and over again so i said better a small one that a big and boring one)

((hahah it's fine XD))

Nairo looked at the piece of clothing that the red woman has in her hands, she was giving it to him, to take a good sniff from it and search for clues, on the where about of Allucard, and seeing that cloth makes it boil his blood from just the very sight.

He gave the clothing back to the hands of Angelika, with a annoyed face

“hmph! Why would I sniff and search using that piece of clothing, I’m not a dog with a far fetch scent”

He said that to her, but he didn’t really meant that, he’s just mad about everything that happened, it just so happened that he had managed to ventilate his own anger to Angelika, but even so he had get back to focus and to the conquest they both pursue, he shifted his head away from Angelika

“but I guess I’ll find a way to get there, but the biggest help would be from you, so start using your nose and sniff around to their hideout”

He started to ready the horse for the go

“and it’s not your business to know, who am I looking for” Nairo stopped the conversation and immediately head off “head the way woman hurry”

---------

Back in Allucards mansion, Allucard was reading a book in his own room, when suddenly his ears just moved, he shifted his glance for the door.

”……….it’s almost time” he smiled and closed the book from his hands, then he placed it in the table near him, then he stood up with a smile on his face

He went outside of his room and went inside Shiro’s room, and seeing that his still asleep from extreme stress and fatigue from the events,

He walk near him and sat beside Shiro, it seems he haven’t woken up yet, since the food near was left untouched,

He stretched out his hand and shuffled Shiro’s hair

”Shiro? Are you still sleeping, you haven’t touch your food, come on eat” he patted Shiro lightly

”You need to build up your energy so come on wake up Shiro…” he smiled while saying that in a low and kind voice.

But of course he said that with a purpose he want to ready Shiro in whatever ordeal or calamity that is about to happen, bound from any moment from now.

''Shut up! I'm already doin' that except if you don't need my help. I can go search for Raphael tomorrow too. The scent is into my range so it won't be a problem for me.''

Angelika was trying to tease him. She was sure that Nairo knew that she and her nose were the only hope for him to find the one he was searching for and Raphael. In other words she is the boss right now. She can play as much she wants with him and his anger. The truth is, in that way she could forget even a bit how much worried she is and have a good time being all bossy over Nairo. She had to enjoy herself. The distance seemed to be long too.

''Woman? You called me a woman you little piece of shit?''

She pulled her horses strings and stopped her horse. Now it was time for her to fool around a bit with him.

''Okay sure.... go find them if you can you stupid blood sucker. As i said the scent won't dissappear anyway!''

She turned her back to him and waited for his reactions.

---------------------------------------------------

''I'm not hungry tonight''

Shiro gave a cold look staring out of the window. He didn't need food right now. Anger was filling up each corner of his body. His eyes turned from that light blue to a glow yellow, a sign that he was pissed. His blood was boiling and the heat of his body increased. He seemed like he was loosing controll of himself but he wasn't. He knew what he wanted to do.

''Are you sure that this bastard will come here? I can't wait for this!''Shiro gave a cold twisted smile.

Nairo stopped at his horses, since Angelika also stopped, he looked back at the red woman, with a frown up irritated face

“what is wrong with you hurry up!” Nairo said with a commanding tone, but as he observe her, it seems she has no plan whatsoever to follow his instructions,

Nairo narrowed his eyes, he looks annoyed, because this is just stopping them, and it is already building up lot’s of wasted time, he looked at her then sighed deeply, then he looked at her again

“If you got no Intension to get your beloved Raphael back, then stay there and waste time, I got no time to waste it to your whinings”

Nairo said that in a annoyed but calm tone, he turned around and slammed his rope to the horse,

The horse made some noise then it moved on again

“whatever I’ll just find a way to myself to find their whereabouts, even though I do not have that sharp nose like yourself, I will not waste my time whining and waiting for something to happen, I’m not like you who waste up time”

It’s not really his intension to hurt her with his own words, it’s just that, his serious about this search and rescue thing, so play time is not onto one of his plans for today

--I’ll find you… Shiro….-- he thought to himself as he started to ride the horse faster

-------

Allucard looked at Shiro, as he was full of anger in him, and all of the things he could think off was revenge

”I know how you feel my dear Shiro, but you need to eat and build up your strength” Allucard stood up and sat beside him, then patted up his head

”you should be ready at least to whatever calamity might appear, so come on eat it up” Yes Shiro should be ready for the grand event, where in his most hated rival will die in the hands of his beloved, but he also wanted Shiro to be ready in whatever, so he still continued on coaxing, Shiro to ready himself and build up his energy, since he could finally sense the both of them arriving soon enough.

Allucard smiled back gentle at him as he fixed and brush off Shiro’s hair, looking to his eyes ”use that anger to kill Nairo…., Shiro… Are you ready?..”

''Hey you still can't find them withought my directions! It's true i wonna find Raphael. Consider yourself lucky. I wouldn't help you if it wasn't about him!''

Nairo was right. She wanted to find Raphael as soon as possible and she couldn't just tell Nairo to piss off and not follow her cause he wouldn't go with that. She was sure though that Nairo was in need of her help even if he is hiding it well, deep inside him. The same was going for her. This time they had to work together.

''I still wonna know who's that guy you wonna save. C'mon don't be moody now Nairo and tell me!''

Angelika was trying to get it out of him. She was curious about it. She has never seen Nairo being so serious about someone since the death of his wife. Before noticing she show a big house. The scent was very strong now.

''I think we found ur guy!'' She smirked and made the horse run faster.

--------------

''Don't tell me what to do!''

Shiro looked angrily at Allucard. He realized that he was about to explode with anger. He didn't want to be comfort now. He knew that this wouldn't make him calm down. He was feeling that he would cut someone in pieces if he were to touch him now. His thoughts were interrupt by a strong scent. He would recognize this scent from far away.

''He is here.''Shiro said with giving a cold twisted smirk.

Nairo was riding the horse as fast as he can, he wanted to get in there destination as soon as possible, he knew very well that he need to see Shiro as soon as possible

Then moments later, the presence, of a very familiar presence, was already nearing in

“we’re getting near, get ready! Yah” he slapped the horse with the rope to fasten up it’s running phase, and as the presence was getting stronger, the more he could feel the other annoying presence, and that annoying presents was making his blood boil all over again,

They are getting near but seconds seems like years, Nairo was running out of patience,

“let’s hurry on!” they are almost there, and then after a while, the expected is about to happen

They finally arrive in the location they all wanted to be in, Nairo looked at the mansion, studied it for a bit, he was sure entrance was not that easy to obtain, he looked at the red woman and called her

“hey! Any Idea how to get inside?” he stared off to the red woman waiting for an answer, and to the looks of it, Nairo was expecting a better answer from her.

---------------

Allucard looked at Shiro, who is full of raging anger in him, while giving off a wicked smile all over

”…….. well I guess your right” he stood up from the bed

”They are indeed near, and I must say, they are here already, I think we should get ready”

He turned around going about back into the door ”I should be getting ready as well….. please excuse me” he gave a smile then left Shiro into the room to give him some space to whatever things he will do

He closed the door behind him slowly, than he went back to his own room, and opened up a passage way leading into the dark musky basement

”ah my dear friend, I hope your wounds is fine by now” he gave a smile to the other, but the man in black cloak, seems that he doesn’t care, about the warm greeting Allucard gave to him

”hmmmm ….? well I guess your all better now ahaha, anyhow get ready we are about to start the party~” Allucard said happily while he turned around to the man to go back up and get ready he himself

”see ya! I want to watch all the fun after all” he step back up as the footsteps continuously disappears as he go further up ahead

”……….” the man in black cloak and with a scythe on his side, just stand there with no expression on his face whatsoever, it was a completely blank expression, then he pushed his body away from the walls and grabbed his scythe with him, then he turned around and opened up a door in the very right corner of that dark musky room, then entered it

Vanishing into that rooms complete silents.

''The one that should be ready is you Nairo! Something feels wrong. I sence a werewolf nearby. And a very angry one. It gives me the chills!''

Finally Angelika she would be able to see her beloved one. She felt like her heart would pop out and dance with happyness. At last, at last! That was the only thing she could thing right now. That she would hold him tight into her arms and never let him go. Tell him that she loves him more than her life. Something was strange though. That bad, dark aura that has filled the place was dangerous. Very dangerous. She was sure that it was a werewolf but who would make a werewolf loose control? He is so powerful. This, almost made Angelika shiver a bit from her fear of they are going to face. Immidiatly Angelika made her horse go very close to Nairo's, pull the strings and make it stop before reaching the house.

''Nairo....be carefull!'' Angelika said to him with a serious look on here face.

''I don't know what is this but it is dangerous.''

------

''Allucard stay out of this fight....i don't think that i will hold back now. I will kill that bastard!''

Shiro's heart was in pain. He thought that he stopped breathing and that his heart might explode. Sadness, madness had took control over his body. He just wanted to tear up his heart so that he could get rid of the sadness and let madness rule him. In that way he could kill Nairo.

For a second Shiro started crying. The tears wouldn't stop running down his face. He fell on his knees touched his head and started screaming loud. He couldn't control his feelings. He was still confused. How could he do this to him? Suddenly his hair turned into black and his eyes into crimson red. His tears were also black.

''GYAAAAAAAAH~!''screamed out loud and got up.

''Hahaha....it's show time!'' Shiro said with an evil smirk on his face

He run toward the door and crushed it, waiting for his pray to come near him.

''Show yourself you bastard!''

Nairo looked at the red woman in confusion

--A angry wolf?...-- he was thinking for a moment

--but the only wolf that could be in here is Shiro…-- he was having thoughts on whom, this angry wolf that the red woman is talking about, since it could be another kind of wolf, but Angelika wouldn’t warn him this much if it’s just your average wolf, lurking in the corner

On the other hand it might just be Shiro, but why would he be angry?...maybe somewhat, Alucard might have done something to make Shiro angry enough, that he could leak out this kind of aura out.

But he indeed could feel the powerful presence, inside the mansion but he still couldn’t quite grasp of this powerful presence on who might this incredible aura belonged to, since the aura was really over whelming too much,

But at the same time this feeling, just makes his heart ache, he couldn’t understand it why though, but he shakes off his mind off that thought, then focus on the main point in here

“Don’t you think we should split up, find Raphael and I’ll find the one I’m looking for”

Of course one of the reasons he wanted to split up was because, he doesn’t want Angelika to know who the person is he really looking for, and the other reason was because he wanted to fasten up the search mission

But on the other hand, Angelika might also be the one who will find Shiro instead, but he was sure that, surely Angelika will prioritize Raphael, using his ability scent, to find people

“and don’t worry I’ll be careful” Nairo finally turned around and faced the other direction, leaving the red woman to find Raphael

“I In thrust Raphael to you” well he do know that Angelika would managed this task perfectly fine so he left his lifetime assistant to her hands.

Nairo proceeded inside of the mansion, rustling his feet in the grass, going along to the open path where in the other grass is flattened and withered already, if you look at it, it was traces that someone had walk through here

He went ahead at the back of the mansion, he tried to check and open it, but it just clicked easily

“it’s not lock….” He mumbled as he opened it more widely, so that he could come in,

Surprisingly the mansion looks normal and peaceful inside

He stopped to his track for a moment since he felt that same feelings again, it was the same feelings earlier,

--Is this the feelings that the red woman is telling me about?...-- Nairo wondered as he moved on inside, it was rather quiet, too quiet perhaps,

he looked around but it was just your average dusty walls and paintings, he’s footsteps echoed throughout the quiet mansion, as he stomps his feet in the marbled floor carefully, while still looking out to his surroundings.