Between Blood and Chains[Asakura x AomineDaiki]((18+))

AomineDaiki

Shiro after finding release he fell asleep immidiatly.He didn't even know what was going on and of course he didn't remembered a thing.For a moment he felt someone shouting next to him.He opened his eyes while his vision was still blurish,tried to lift his body that was trembling from the drugs.He saw the butler on his knees trying to pull someone.Shiro looked down and saw Nairo.His eyes seemed souless but on the other hand he could understand what was going on.He lifted his body more straight,his one leg was still on the bed while the other was down.Then pulling along with him the white sheet that it was covered in blood and tried to walk.Instead of walking Shiro lost his balance and fell on Nairo.The butler was shouting at Shiro to get of his master but Shiro wouldn't listen to him.

Shiro's face and hair were covered in blood too.He looked at him with sad eyes.Like he was awake when he was fighting for him.Not that he had forgotten that he hated him.Staring at his face Shiro with no strenght left he lost consiousness.His vulnerable neck was exposed to Nairo's teeth.The only thing that was left is for him to drink his blood.For a moment he felt so calm.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• Asakura-Sama

Somewhere in a place that is deserted and life less, in the very core of it, a very beautiful plant of roses was blooming in this lifeless place, as the woman stood there roses started blooming every where until it gave life to all of that land, the woman looked at the man standing at the backed, she smiled warmly to the pale man

"they are so beautiful right?" The man just looked at her, then he held out his hand to grabbed the woman in front of him and hold her in his arms

but as he proceded every blooming roses melted like blood they flowed slowly in the grassy area and painted the whole place into scarlet crimson red, the man was shock as he looked around what was going on, he looked at the woman in front of him but she was gone, then he looked down on his lap, he was already kneeling in the ground while a woman full of blood was laying down on his lap, he widen his eyes

"N...airo.........." Nairo looked at his two hands and see it full of blood in fact he was bathing in blood, his mouth was dripping with lot's of it too

"no... NO!"

"Master what's wrong!?" The butler was looking at him worriedly, Nairo was panting hard and his sweating a lot too, he woken up so shock, then after a moment he sat up slowly and felt a sharp sting in the back of his head "ugh....."

"does your your head hurt? I'm sorry but I have to hit you to stop you master"

"stop me?" Nairo look at his butler with a confusion on his face

"you..don't remember?..." Nairo looked at him then memories started to flow in his mind, he hold his head with his right hand, recalling what had happened recently,

he remembers that he was in a party and then Shiro was kidnapped, then upon arriving at the manor he was already in the blink of death then.....

"then.... Shiro was there...." His eyes widen up when he rememberd what he had done, When Shiro was in front of him, he was losing a lot of blood at that time, and Shiro's scent had called on to his vampire senses, he grabbed Shiro by the neck and bite him immediately, blood is trickling down all over Shiro's body at that time, and then he couldn't control himself and everything just went blank

"shiro.... Shiro!"

"Calm down master his alright, please rest, his just weak right now, because you almost sip up all the blood in him" Nairo shivered a bit from the very thought of sucking all of Shiro's blood

"his alright in fact his been eating meat a lot, hmph! that pig....." The butler looked at his master worriedly, but he is still thankful that all of those things happened while he was there and he was able to stop Nairo, even though he despise Shiro he sure doesn't want his master to suffer again just like what happened 20 years ago,

"I'll prepare something for you, please rest properly master" The butler left, living Nairo in the room.

Nairo was looking at the door as his butler left, then he look at the palm of his hand, his eyes narrowed, he's eyes was looking sad and scared at the same time.

The butler prepared something, both for Shiro and his Master, first he entered Shiro's room, he saw Shiro sitting in the bed with a Bandage in his neck he sighed heavily then proceeded

"How are you feeling?...not that I care though" He putted down the food in the table near Shiro "But if you die, finding a replacement will be troublesome, but anyway after you finished up your meal please give the other food to Lord Nairo, he just woke up from a week of sleep, I'm going out to shop something, so attend him to his needs"

the butler finished up then left the room "and it's your fault why did Lord Nairo ended up into that situation so remember, attend to his needs" he gave a shook of warning and then finally left to go shopping.

Shiro felt a violent bite on his neck.Stabbing teeth pierced the soft and sensitive skin of his neck hard.Blood run out wild of Shiro's neck.He wouldn't dare to move,the pain was too big and if it happens to move the teeth would rip his skin.Shiro was scared,he wanted to run but Nairo was holding him so tight.Having his right hand wrapped around his waist tightly,making Shiro unable to breath and make his body fall back from the waist up.Nairo leaned closer to Shiro's body,pulled his hair with his left hand so that his head would tilt back and his veins from his neck would pop out more.

Nairo was sucking off his blood so fast,Shiro's body was trembling making his hands and ears move spasmodically from times to times.His face was turning pale and his lips where shivering.His eyes were still seemed souless as he was still under the drugs impact.His body started getting cold.The only thing he could do now was hearing the butler shouting and shouting but he couldn't understand what he was saying.The voices sounded so far away.And that was the last thing he could remember before passing out.

The next day Shiro woke up with a terrible head ache.He putted his hands on his head and closed his ears for a moment,like he was expecting this to make the pain gone.Shiro remembered what happened yesterday,he rememberes everything when Nairo almost sucked his life out of him.He thought that he would be dead by now.He moved his hand down his neck,obviously to check the wound.It stings and tingles.Seems like wound was very deep.

''Tse....that bastard he sure left a big wound there''he said.

Even though he could recall what happened with Allucard and how ashamed he was of that and also remembering that he was here and then Nairo attacked him.He couldn't recall his was back to the mansion or how Nairo was wounded so badly.Not that he could pity the man who violated him and nearly killed him.

It's been 5 days and Nairo haven't woke up yet.It was morning.Shiro shooked his head and with a leap he stood up from the bed.While he was stretched himself,his stomach gurgled wildly.

''Woho~I've beed eating like a beast leatly!Hehehe~!''Shiro said with a happy smile while caressing his tummy.

He was still wearing bandages on his neck and of course it was still stinging but mostly itching him.He wasn't wearing a blouse,only a tight pair of trousers reaching till the knees.Shiro pulled the curtains,just a bit,and took a look outside,and mostly he looked at the poor withered rose.Then he listened steps coming toward his room.It was the butler maybe with some food.He went to his bed and sat down,waiting for it.

''Oh geezer you crack me up.I know you love me so much and you know i love you too.Now gimme the food!''Shiro said sarcasticly and grapped his food.

It didn't took long and the butler made him chock on his bite.

''What?Why the heck do i have to feed him?And how the hell is my fault???HEY!Wait you goddamn geezer!!!''

Shiro tried to aproach him but the butler didn't seem to care to give answers to him.Now Shiro had to baby-sit that monster.

''Perfect!''he mumbled angrily

After he had his stomach filled he moved to Nairo's room.It was quite far from his room.The mansion it was very big and Shiro almost lost himself.Luckily though he could smell Nairo's scent in the air so he found his way easily.He knocked the door lightly and got in after Nairo giving his permission.

''Hey,be happy I brought your meal''said with low voice.

He walked in closer to the bed and left the glass with the red liquor,blood,on the commode next to the bedside.He didn't actually want to look at him!He was scared of him.He slowly turned around ready to leave and hide in his room.

Hearing a knocked on the door, Nairo gave his permission, but he was shock to see that it was Shiro,

"that old man....." Nairo mumbled a bit,

upon seeing Shiro his hands started to tremble a bit but he didn't show it to Shiro, Instead he calmly looked at Shiro as he prepared his meal, while looking at his bandage which leaves the mark that, he have nearly killed Shiro

"thank you..." Nairo thank him but he was not looking at him, "why didn't My butler send the meal? where is he? anyhow please stay here a bit will you" Nairo doean't really want Shiro to stay but he just felt that he wanted Shiro to accompany him for a bit, his hands where still trembling but he didn't dare to show it, he still looks calm in the outside but the memory from the last time still lingers, he let Shiro sit in a near by chair near him, then Nairo just sat up quietly in the bed

After a while of silents, Nairo finally decided to speak, he looked at Shiro quietly sitting in the chair, staring at the bandage in his neck for quite some time then he finally spoke with a tender but hoarse voice "are you alright now?...." he was looking at Shiro but at the same time he wasn't, meaning this, he was avoiding eye contact as much as possible

"does your neck still hurts, and your body.... is it alright?...." then he finally decided to looked at Shiro in the eyes, he held out his arm and gently caressed Shiro's soft cheeks while looking at him

"I'm sorry........" Nairo was looking at him with gently eyes, as if everything around him suddenly changed, he became a different person from before....

Then suddenly a knocked from the door has broke the weird atmosphere around them, then the butler barged in with a basket of fruits in his hands, then the butler looked at his master then shifted it to Shiro then he suddenly frowned

"What are you still doing here!? since you already delivered the food get out!"

"it's alright I ask him to stay.."

The butler looked at Nairo then tap the bridge of his glasses "anyway get out of here already I need to threat Lord Nairo now, now go and shoo!" The butler kicked Shiro out from the room and slammed it immediately leaving Shiro outside.

The Butler looked at Nairo again with a distress look"sigh.... Master please drink the blood...... then again you would refuse so I just brought some fruits in the market, anyhow let's threat your wound and I will leave you so that you could eat in peace" Nairo undress his tops and the butler opened the Bandage in his body "your almost healed but since a high grade holy dagger stabbed you, the processes is rather slow" He fixed up the newly wrapped bandage and then it's done, Nairo dressed again "please be careful next time master, seriously if you want to die, don't die in a such unfashionable way..." The butler meant that as a joke but it didn't work "sigh... anyway I'll leave you now to get some rest but some friendly advice, don't get too comfortable to the enemy's side..." saying the things he wanted, he left the room to let Nairo have some rest.

Nairo looked at the food left by Shiro, then the glass of blood beside it he sighed heavily then looked at the window, then he shifted his glance to the woman in the table near the vase full of roses.

Shiro didn't want to be here.He just wanted to deliver his food and run back to his own cage.At least there he wouldn't be hurt by him for now.The butler,except from his caustic remarks,wouldn't harm him.He wasn't at the position to do that anyway.He would come in,give him his food and then go leave.But now after all this he had to deal with Nairo.He sighed a bit and walked toward him.

''Your butler is outised to buy some things.He asked me to bring you your meal here.''he said with low voice.

Shiro didn't want to look at him either.He wanted to run away from all this.On top of that he had to be kind to him and even take care of him now.Like all this that happened was his fault.Damn that butler.He dared to put the blame on me.He thought constantly.Anyway now Shiro sat next to him,as Nairo asked him.He pulled the chair next to him and sat down.He was feeling uncomfortable next to him.Then,silence to fill the room.Shiro obviously wouldn't talk to him.That moment was really embarrassing for him.Nairo made the first move and talked.Not asking questions that would make Shiro feel better.

''Why do you want to know so badly?''said with cold voice but on the other hand he decided to answer to him properly.He is still his master and he had to respect him even though he didn't want to.

''It's fine.The wound stings a bit but it's better than the other days and my body is perfectly fi-ah!''

Nairo's hand came to disturb his sentence.His hand gently was caressing his cheek.Shiro felt his hand more cold than before.It might be because of his condition.He pulled his head back to avoid it.

''It's okay...''Shiro said and blushed a little while he looked away.

Then the annoying butler burst in.Kicking Shiro out of the room and closing the door.Shiro stand a bit there trying to understand Nairo's move.Why did he do that?Caressing me and looking at me like that,like he was caring about me.Shiro thought.With rush he runned to his room.He washed his face with cold water and took a deep breath.He went at the window staring again at the garden.With a small sigh he went to his bed and rest himself.

Some where in a very dim room a pale man with pale pink hair is sitting quietly in the corner side, then a little girl entered the room

"Master!! I'm okay now but uuri is not since I have stabbed her with my spear.... :

"I see but it's good to hear your alright....."

"oh yeah master what are we going to do now?"

"hmm..? well will stay quiet For now After that I'll take my precious wolf back...heheh" He chuckled and narrowed his eyes "Then kill all those people who oppose me hehe...eheh.. hahahaha" the little girl was smiling because his master was all happy, the wicked laughter echoed through out the dim room........

In the Manor, Nairo was all healed up and ready to do some work, he stood up while the butler assisted him in putting his cloths on, Nairo was still a busy man Indeed

"please prepare something for Shiro until we get back then ready the carriage"

"understood" the butler left Nairo, then prepared all the necessary things, like food and stuff, for Shiro in the dining area, until they get back from a business negotiations, after that he prepared the carriage and they left without a single word to Shiro.

They meet some powerful men and women, negotiating about work related stuff, this is needed to strengthen the relations in case something came up, even though Nairo don't want to do this, he still must, because as they say, it's easier to handle friends then enemies. some of them are asking about the suddenly disappearance Nairo, but he answered them all with a calm expression and a answer that saying he just wanted to rest and take a break, then apologize for the sudden disappearance of his,

after all of those work that had been piled up is done, they finally returned to the Mansion, and they got there before sunset, the butler opened the door to the Carriage for Nairo, then Nairo immediately went inside to take a bath from his room, since all day long, the work was so stressful.

The butler went to the dining room to go and get something from the kitchen seeing how happily Shiro was eating got him so pissed off

"there you go, even though we didn't tell you that there is a food left for you here, your rotten nose seems to find your way when it comes to food, isn't that right?" Then he glared at Shiro and turned around then proceeded what was he was going to do, rather then get into a worthless argument to a worthless pig, he thought about this.

After a while in the bath, Nairo let out a heavy sigh, while staring into space, he looked at the palm in his hands then slide it to his hair so that the pieces of hair sticking in his forehead will be slide back, the he sighed again, then not long enough he decided to stood up and leave the bath, water splashes was echoing in the room, then he went to his bed where his clothes is layered up, he putted on everything until his all fixed up, he left his room,

upon leaving his room, he just found Shiro and it seems he was going back to his room, Nairo looked at him from a moment then shifted his eyes away from him, but on second thought he called on to Shiro "Shiro...., can you come with me for a sec" even though that's a command he's eyes was solemn "I wan't you to accompany me for a moment" then Nairo shifted his hands pointing onto the stairs then he turned around.

Some days passed peacefully.Well.....almost peacefully.Shiro had to deal with that stupid butler.Always pissing him off when ever he was coming in the room.Trying to prove him that he is nothing more but a beast with no manners always causing him trouble and of course more cooking.Apart from that he wouldn't see Nairo's face so he wasn't so upset these days.The wound though wouldn't heal fast.A vampire's bite for werewolfs is very difficult to heal even if they treat it well.On top of that one night Shiro scratch it on his sleep and re-open the wound,leaving the feel of burning now.

Shiro was really bored in him room.He was only getting out to the dining room to take his meals and then back to his room.He asked countless times the butler to let him go out in the garden for a bit but he refused.Like he wouldn't refuse!So the only thing he could do was to stare out of the window and sleeping all the time.He was feeling like a bear sleeping as the winter is coming.

Today was quite a nice day for Shiro,both Nairo and his damn butler left the house for some errands.He was all alone now.He couldn't wait for it.His happy thought came to disturb a nice smell coming from outside.Shiro lift his head perked his ears,got up from the bed and opened the door slowly.Waves of beautiful smells filled the room.Shiro opened his eyes.

''It's.......CHICKEN!''he screamed a bit from his happyness.

Run out of his bedroom toward the dining room,with a guide,the smell.He was drooling only with the thought of it.He tail was shaking fast.He opened the door a bit forcefully and burst into the room.He was left with his eyes and mouth wide open.His nose was right.It WAS chicken.He was shaking like a leaf only with the idea of eating it.He run toward the food and he grapped the fork and knife and started eating.Couldn't hold himself.Then,the annoying butler came to piss him off with his stupid coments.

''Food is serious bussiness Raphael!And i'm a werewolf,what did you expect?My nose can find anything but definetly not going to find you ass if you get lost.''said annoyed and looked away.

Shiro got up from the table after leaving quite a mess,just to make Raphael a bit mad.He was now heading back to his room since they were back.At least he hasn't seen Nairo.So the day was still nice for him.Humming and shaking his tail with a big smile on his face after he ate such a good meal.Suddenly,while he was walking to his bedroom he saw Nairo.Now his day was officialy destoyed.He was hoping not to talk to him and just ignore him.Looking at him was making both his heart and wound ache.

What he didn't want to happened,just happened.Nairo wanted him to accompany him,obviously he wanted to talk to him.

''I'm coming...''Shiro said with not a happy face anymore.

He walked toward the big wide stairs and followed Nairo,of course with a distance between them.

Nairo leaded the way, but seeing how distant Shiro was he spoke to him as if to make him a little bit cheerer "we are going for a walk" he looked at Shiro and smiled then turned around --did I look scary to him while smiling like that?....-- Nairo thought this to himself, then he sighed again,

they walk in the mansion's big hallways then they finally reached the very back part of the Mansion, and there appeared before them, was a very big and beautifully crafted door, with a patterned detailed designs of roses and a woman in each side door reaching for the rose garden on top of the door together, never the less the door itself was already breath taking to see.....

Nairo looked at Shiro while smiling "it's beautiful isn't it... a friend of mine from long ago designed this door...." Nairo finally opened it, then a fragrant scent came out from the huge door, and the breeze started brushing off Nairo's hair away from his face a bit

"let's go... since I thought that you wanted to have a cool breeze outside...I brought you here..." Nairo walk inside, and when the door was already magnificent enough to see, the garden, will leave you speechless, all the blooming roses around you, makes you think that you are in a pure paradise of roses, this beautiful garden will really swept away all of your problems

"it's great here right?" he continued leading the way entering to the very core, as they went further and deeper into the garden the roses became lesser and lesser, even so they still continued on, until they finally reached the center point of the garden, the atmosphere suddenly changed, roses are still blooming though but not that many as it was in the outer layer of the garden, at the very center a tomb stone with a name in grave in it called Mia......

The tomb stone was surrounded with dying roses instead of blooming one's, Nairo picked a rose near, then putted it in the tomb stone, then looked at it sadly while Shiro was beside him

"you must be wondering who this is..well let's just say she is the Alice of this wonderland paradise....... and my beverage Too hehe....." Nairo tried to laughed it off and meant it as a joke, but it didn't even made him happy, so he just smiled with a saddened smile

he looked at Shiro again and brush off Shiro's hair from his face then looked at him "your really looked beautiful especially around the roses...Shiro...." they just stood in front of the tomb stone, while Nairo is looking at Shiro with a solemn eyes, the wind wind started to gust up in there way swaying there hair in the side.

Shiro was walking quietly behind Nairo.He was holding his left hand by the elbow.His tail now wasn't shaking cheerfully like before and his ears were down.Like he was afraid.Looking around to memorize the place.He hasn't been here before.The house was very big and the only places he had access was his room and the dining room.For other places Raphael had to be there and guard him,like he was a lost pup or something.For a moment Nairo looked at his.Shiro trembled a bit and done a step backwords.

After a while the design of the mansion was changing.Beautiful detail on the walls.Now infront of then there was a big heavy door.On it there was a very beautiful woman.She looked so real,like she will come out.Then Nairo opened the door.Fresh air filled Shiro's lungs.He closed his eyes as he wanted to refresh himself after being a long time into this house.A beautiful scent made him open his eyes.He knew that scent.It was roses.This garden was filled with that crimson colour of the roses.It seemed like he was dreaming.He walked further in.The scent the air,everything was building an astonish image into his mind.Everything seemed like it was in peace.He couldn't even respond to Nairo.He was just left looking at them.

Together with Nairo walked further in,then,he saw a tomb stone.He was really curious to know who that person was.Maybe a very important family member to him?Shiro thought.Immidiantly,like Nairo knew what he was thinking,he gave an answer.An answer that seemed to hurt him deep down.

''I..i'm sorry for your lost.''he said with quit a sad face.

Nairo's hand reached out to his hair.Brushing them of his face.Shiro blushed a bit from embarrassment.He didn't know why he was showing this to him and there was no explanetion he could give to himself.He stood up.Shiro was even more embarrassed by the compliment Nairo gave him.

''I'm not beautiful...''he said and looked away.

Shiro somehow felt something strange while he was next to the tomb.He felt sad for that person,even though he didn't knew him Shiro took the courage,leaned closer to the tomb and kissed it softly.He wasn't doing that to make Nairo feel better,but he was doing it for his own sorrow he felt.Then he stood up too.

Nairo looked at Shiro, who look so sad in front of the tomb... "do you feel sad about it?......." Nairo close in the gab between Shiro and him then patted Shiro's head as if giving him some comfort, then he looked at him in the eyes, caressed his hair down to his cheeks, Nairo step forward a bit then gave Shiro a kiss in the lips, then he gently backed away

"let's go back...." Nairo signaled Shiro to leave the garden, and slowly the tomb disappeared from there sight, as soon as they entered the main entrance and exited the garden, Nairo gently closed the huge door, closing the secret paradise within, then he looked at Shiro and gave he's permission that Shiro can leave now and go back to his room "you can go back now" Then he smiled again

"ahem!" Raphael or the butler was standing behind them, he tapped the bridge of his glasses then looked at his master "Master we have a visitor, and this visitor of ours is rather very annoying please handle him now Master" Nairo immediately got a idea who's this annoying guest of them, then he let out a heavy sigh then patted Shiro's shoulders and followed Raphael whose practically leading the way where the guest is.

In the guest area, it has a fireplace in the right corner and in front was a very elegant sofa that is a bit distant to the fireplace, Nairo looked at the guest who is foolishly smiling back to him, Nairo frowned as he walk closer to his guest

"Nairo!!!!!!" Nairo's weird friend launch out from his sit then hugged Nairo, but Nairo pushed him away violently

"your so violent to me.... and here I'am so worried about you!!"

"sigh..... whatever...anyway you wouldn't just go here without some information within you right?" Nairo sat beside his weird friend in the sofa, the sofa squeak a little

"is that I'm all worth??? your information buddy..... your so mean...."

"if you got no information to me that get out of my property"

"tsk! now your being cold!! ....... but anyway yeah I got some info for you..." Raphael brought a cup of tea, for the both of them and putted it in the table in front, including some snacks "But before that!! I want to see SHIRO-TAN!!!!~~♥

"spit out the information already or I'll tear you to pieces" Nairo glared at his weird friend sending scary signals of don't_touch_what's_mine aura

"I DO LOOK LIKE A ERRAND BOY TO YOU!!! TT__TT..... but anyway about the info...." Nairo calmly while he took the cup of tea in the table, then he parted his lips and took a little sip from it, waiting for the info that his weird friend was talking about.

"well about it heheheh...umm..." Nairo's weird friend scratched his face a bit then smiled awkwardly "welll...." Nairo was getting rather annoyed

"just spit it out already!!"

"okay! okay!! well the thing is....... LiLac have returned" Nairo choked he's tea a bit

"what?"

"hey! don't look at me like that!!! well it's just a rumor I heard that a barbaric looking female with a short red hair, and with a big bust mingled about at night and drinking sake in some bar"

Nairo looked so worried then he looked at he's weird friend "is that so... do you think you could detect her before she get's in the Mansion"

"I'll try but.... you must hide Shiro from now on"

"I know that even if you didn't tell me to"

"well that woman will do anything to get her master back and provoke a rebellion in all of the wolf clan, when the news get out that there last Royal descendant was alive, it will cost a major up turn of war if that happens, and besides that woman hates you enough to kill you, you do know that she blames you for the death of her beloved lady..."

"........"

"she will do anything to protect and get her lady's brother at all cost"

"I'll talk to her about it"

"you already did 20 years ago when she in trust her lady to your hands, but she felt that you betrayed her trust, by letting Mia die, and you think you could talk to her again!!!???, she'll kill you right from the moment she'll saw you"

"it's better to try then do nothing"

"well it's up to you anyway..." Nairo's weird friend stood up "I need to leave now my darling wolf will beat me to death for letting her wait CIAO!" Raphael leaded the way out for Nairo's weird friend, then he came back to where Nairo is to clean the tea set.

Nairo just sat in the sofa while the butler fixed everything, then Raphael finally broke the silence

"I heard everything Master"

"......."

"Madame was coming right? well that woman is very barbaric, so we should be careful from now on"

"I know,... you don't have to tell me that, instead of worrying about me, you should take good care of Shiro" Raphael felt a bit dejected but he just bowed took the tea set with him then left.

+++EXTRA CHARACTER+++

madameredfull488375.jpg

Name:Angelika Lilac D.Silvia

History:Angelika,her clan has been very royal to the Tsubaki Clan.The strongest werewolfs were under this household for many years.The family of that house was always a strong generatin for the werewolfs.Angelika was a royal servant of this family.And now see comes back to take back what it was stolen from that family.

Height:1,70

Weight:54

Body type:Slim

Eye colour: red

Hair colour: red

Body colour:Pale almost white

As Nairo said,Shiro was feeling sad.It was a weird fact that he didn't know why he felt that way.He didn't know that person but he knew that she must have been very special for Nairo.Otherwise why would he do all that for her sake?Shiro looked at him as Nairo pat his head softly.Nairo leaned closer to him and gave him a gentle kiss.

''ah...''he said with soft and low voice.

Shiro was tottaly surprised by Nairo's move.He didn't saw that coming.What surprised his was that that kiss was full of gentleness and nothing more.Maybe he wanted to share our compassion.Shiro stood up and followed Nairo to the exit.While they were walking Shiro was touching the roses softly,leaving a velvet feeling on his hand.Before Nairo gave him permission to go back to his room a parasite echoed in the room.And who else could this parasite be but the butler Raphael.When Shiro heard that he got his tail and ears up with tense.

''Tse...you again..''Shiro said with an annoyed voice.

He walked toward the exit and put his tongue out to Raphael.Then he run into his room.It seemed like Nairo and Raphael were having a visitor so Shiro has to be quiet into his room till the guest leave.

------

At the centre of the town there was a big bar.Very famous for the low classes.A very lively place someone could say.Many man,mostly man,were coming to enjoy their night with a glass of beer,card games and other stuff.Drugs were coming and going of course.The mousic,country,was echoing outside from the building making the feast more enjoyable.A beautiful woman,dressed in a gorgeous red dress came into this bar.Her hair were sort,straight and red,just like her dress.Her face was like a dolls.Such a beautiful creature.Men at the bar was staring at her,propably her chest as always.She gave no attention to them and see moved closer to the bartender.See asked for a drink and sat to a chair,next to her.Suddenly some men approach her.

''Hey,young lady!How would you like to hang out with me and my buddies over ther!''said with a nasty look on his face pointing out their table.

''You reek of alcohol.Go away.''see said with a kind voice and drunk some of her liquor.

''C'mon lady!Don't be so harsh with us!You will have a great time I promise.Me and my buddies will take good care of you!Hehehe~!''he said and touched her booty.

''Get your dirty hands of me,you filthy monkey or you will regret this!''said with a serious voice.

''Oho?Trying to scare me?''grapped her booty tighter.

The red haired woman was serious.She stood up she used both of her hands,hitting the ears in a way her prey get dizzy,then punch him into the stomach and as a side dish he kicked him to his sensitive place.Now she grapped his from his shirt as he has fallen down and said.

''You little piece of shit.....what the fuck did i told you right now,HUH?''she said really pissed of like she lost her tempreture.

''Aniki....''someone else said from the table worried and angry at the same time.

''Shut up you there or else you die!Take this asshole and you buddies and piss off!''she said angrily.

No man tried to approach her.There was a dark aura ozing out of her.They took their friend and left the bar immidiatly.The woman turned back to her sit,calm as she was before and drunk her liquor as she was talking with the barman mysteriously like she was gathering informations.After that she gave a generosity tip to the bartender,she wore her red hat and left.

''It's time to act i guess.Wait for me young Master!''she said and her form was lost into the mist of the night.

PICTURES OF THE BAR

Just forget about the HOMRA on top...xD

kprojectfull1418010.jpg

kprojectfull1418005.jpg

axispowershetaliafull99.jpg

Raphael was cleaning the dust in the house, cleaning every crook and cranny of the mansion, then he let out a heavy sigh....

then he tap the bridge of his glasses then sighed again, and continued cleaning the house, Then Nairo came down the stairs

"Have you prepared my dinner, how about Shiro? is he eating properly?.....Rapahel?....Raphael!?" the butler was startled by the sudden call M-Master!? what is it? i'm sorry....... but could you repeat the instructions?..." Raphael looked at Nairo who looks upset

"Is something the matter? your sighing and spacing out lately"

"no don't worry I'm fine I'll prepare the food and bring it to your room later on"

".....alright please rest after you have finished"

"of course thank you for your kindness" Raphael bowed down and then Nairo finally returned back to his room, then Raphael immediately prepared the food for both Shiro and Nairo, after that he finally delivered them, he brought the food in Shiro's room first, he came in but not noticing Shiro at all even how much Shiro sarcastically say something to him, he just sighed and left the food, then went ahead in Nairo's room,

he putted food in the table then, he bowed down "I will now take a rest just like you have said"

"yes please do that..." the butler left Nairo's room and sighed again, going back to his room.

Nairo finished having his meal, he took a white napkin out and tap he's mouth with it --I wonder what his problem is....-- Nairo stood up from the chair "anyway never mind that" Nairo looked at the window head out of his room

he went in the garden, he picked a couple of roses then head back inside, then he went into Shiro's room, he knocked first then came inside

"I brought roses, I just thought you might want them into your room" Nairo looked at Shiro who have finished having his full, Nairo putted the roses in a near empty simple vase then arrange them a bit so it would look bountiful "I think I should bring roses in your room every time, you and the rose is beautiful together anyway.." he smiled a little while still arranging the roses, He have suddenly remembered that Lilac is coming, he's expression had change from the thought of it,

After arranging the roses, he looked at Shiro and went and sat beside him.

"since I saw you, how happy you were back in the garden I ought to bring you some..." he smiled at Shiro, practically looking at the wounds in Shiro's kneck made by him "i'm sorry but I couldn't take you in a walk, for a while.. so I'll just bring you roses in your room......." Nairo Caressed Shiro's soft face, and shuffling the side of his hair a bit then kissed him tenderly, and when Shiro tried to grasp some air, Nairo immediately inserted his tongue, then Nairo touched Shiro's Kneck, he released the kiss and run down his tongue down to Shiro's kneck, then licked Shiro's wounds.

"don't worry I'll heal them for you quickly, vampire like us do have a ability to heal other's wounds...." he sucked them and licked them to let them heal, and when Nairo felt that it's all smooth and soft now, he looked at Shiro to check his reactions, he kissed him again, Nairo is beginning to fell really hot and bothered at the same time, but he knew that he should stop soon, or he will scare Shiro again, but the desire was still to strong, so he was restraining himself for a mare kiss, he thought that this should be enough, well that's what he thought at least, he hold Shiro's slim waist and continued the hot passionate kiss, after a while he finally released and looked at Shiro with a sad eyes

he hold Shiro's cheeks with his cold hands and hug him tightly Then he whispered something "Shiro..... stay with me.... don't let others...... I don't want to lose something important again......" Nairo said this in a low shaky tone, he continued hugging Shiro tightly.

Shiro was staying at his bed,waiting not really patiently his meal to arrive.The last few days Shiro was eating meat non-stop.Well he is a wolf after all,how could he not like meat?From boredom he was down on the floor and rolling but mostly he was doing that so that he could forget his hunger just for a moment.Then,the door opened!Finally he was going to eat.Shiro was on his knees next to the small table that Raphael put his meals,shaking his tail like a pup ready to dig in the food.Before that though he had to break Raphael's nerves.Doing something like that everytime he comes in front of him it was just a funny hobby,even though sometimes it just happenes the opposite.

''You late you four eyes!Is your hands so slow as your brain or something?''Shiro smirked.

He was waiting for Raphael's answer but nothing happened.No reaction no talk back,nothing!It was like he didn't hear a thing.On top of that,ignoring his comments,which was no fun at all,made him a bit more mad.Thinking if he could tease him a little more.He knew if he would do that Raphael will totally explode from anger.

''Hey!I'm talking to you,geezer!Are you deaf already?''he said.

No repsonse again.Shiro took off that evil smile he had on his face.He was worried a bit or more like scared.He thought that all of this was an act to do something to him later.As he was thinking all these Raphael turned around and he was going to leave the room.Shiro followed him till he reached the exit and closed the door.What a weird situation.Well,he didn't care that much though.The menu might not have chicken today but it had juicy beef with spices.Shiro was drooling just by watching it.With no other thoughts he digged in the food.

Shiro had already finished hes meal,he sat on the bed while patting his tummy that was full now.Then the door open.He was expecting to see an angry Raphael that has already found what to say back to him for what he said earlier.But no,it wasn't Raphael,it was Nairo.He was holding a big buquet of roses.Shiro perked his ears with pleasure.He really loves roses.He almost forgot that he was still scared of him.

''Thank you so much Nairo!It's okay,i'm used to staying in my room!''he said a bit happily.

He leaded over the flowers and took a deep snif.His eyes were sparkling.He really loved them.That velvet smell they had soon filled the room.Nairo caressed his hair as always,then he gave him a kiss.Shiro tried to ressist.He gasped to take a breath but then Nairo's tongue slipped inside his mouth touching every corner of it.Shiro's mind was blank.He didn't know what to think.He was not so scared but he was feeling uncomfortable.What made him tremble in fear was when Nairo slide his tongue down his neck,where the wounds were.

''Not there!''said with trembling voice.

He was worried that he would bite him again but all he did was to lick the wound so it would heal faster.In each case Shiro was up tight,still afraid of it.Again a deep kiss made him feel even more uncomfortable,but it was so gentle that he didn't dislike it.Shiro felt like he could forgive him.

''I'm yours anyway.....''Shiro said with a sad tone on his voice.

Nairo looked Shiro in the eyes, and held his face with he's two cold hands "is that so?......." Nairo kissed Shiro again, it's forceful but gentle at the same time, the kiss lasted for a long time, but it seems Nairo don't want to release it instead his hands traveled into his pants and undone it immediately.

Nairo adjusted his position so that he could kiss and touch Shiro more, everything was so intoxicating, Nairo can't stop now but he wanted to make sure he meant no harm, so he released the kissed first and look at Shiro, he wanted to say to him that he will not hurt him before he could touch him, so that Shiro would not get startled or scared.

Nairo lean in closer still taking his pant's off, then he licked the corner of Shiro's eyes.

"don't worry I won't hurt you like the last time okay?" Nairo finally took Shiro's tight pants off, it was rather annoying because it was so fit but he had took it off anyway "I will only make you feel pleasure and heat..."

he started rubbing the head of Shiro's member first using his thumb, until a sticky stuff started to ooze out of it, then he started stoking it up and down, Nairo licked he's lips and kissed Shiro's neck and licked it

"your so pretty Shiro....." he whispered while still near Shiro's neck,

Nairo's hot breaths was tickling Shiro's skin, he can feel this since Shiro started to turn kind of red in his eyes,

He's tongue had gone up into his ears and started slurping and licking his earlobes, running down his tongue in his shirt and licking Shiro's nipples underneath circling his tongue, then biting it softly, he laughed a little because he was getting the results that he wanted, Shiro was reacting to him like last time, but he was restraining himself, that he shouldn't get too much excited or he will hurt Shiro again like the last time.

Shiro's member was all slick and slippery now, Nairo don't want to make him come yet, so he pulled Shiro up and made him hold on to him "put both of your arms in my shoulders... just relax"

Nairo licked his fingers first then rubbed it in Shiro's opening and finally inserted his fingers in, making sure to open him nice and loose, so it would not hurt him too much when he finally penetrates Shiro "hold on to me as much as you want Shiro..."

Shiro was kind of tight so the lossining up scenario was kind of long nevertheless, Nairo wanted to do this properly

He looked at Shiro who is practically breathing hard and turning red now

"your so hot inside.... and you look so sexy Shiro......., your so addictive......." Nairo licked Shiro's chin down to his neck, licking off Shiro's sweat from his body, then he he sucked Shiro's neck a little leaving a red mark within, then he continued thrusting his fingers, that is already being sucked inside.

''Eh?what are you tal-mmm!''his words were distrurbed.

Shiro's mouth now was filled with Nairo's tongue for one more time.It was so hot.The tongues were dancing together,twingling and rolling inside Shiro's mouth,touching every corner of it.He felt so full but at the same time he felt good.He was almost out of breath.Nairo's hand moved down to his pant and unzipping them.

''ah..''

When Nairo touched him there softly Shiro pulled back a gasped.His voice sounded cute.Again his mouth were sealed as Nairo gave him another passionate kiss.Shiro's mind has gone totally blank.He couldn't think straight.Neither he was able to ressist to these touches.He was afraid that he might be hurt again but on the other hand Nairo's touches were so gentle,seemed like he didn't have intentions to harm him.Nairo's hand slowly now removed those tight pants of him that were pressing his body.Now his lower half was exposed to his eyes.Nairo's hot hand was rubbing his member making sure that Shiro would feel good.And he felt good!Shiro withought wanting it he was letting small moans from pleasure come out from his little mouth.He felt his whole body hot like he had a fever.His cheeks even his ears have been painted into a soft pink colour.

While Nairo's hands were caresing and loving his member below his tongue moves to Shiro's earlopes and soon enough to his sensitive nipples that now they were hard.Even when Nairo bite them softly Shiro's body was filled with new waves of pleasure.Right now he didn't want him to stop!He wanted more.He wanted to be touched.Nairo guide his hands on his back so that Shiro could hold on him and support himself.Fingers inserted him and his body danced in pleasure,shaking like a leaf.Yes,only this could make him go crazy.He was grapped now on Nairo's shirt.He closed his eyes and begged.

''More....please more...aah!''Shiro begged.

-----

The red dressed woman moved slowly to the couch of her ''luxurious'' apartment.She took of her dreesed and left only with a small black dress with red stripes on it and in laces on the egde of it made by poor silk.She sat down as she left the drees fall off of her slender body.A body that any woman would like to have.Sexy curves,small waist and a ritch bust.She lied down while she left a glass with whisky on the table that was next.

In her mind dirty thoughts came to stay.Thinking of a man touching her with passion,burning into endless lust for each other.They semmed like wild hungry beasts,wanting to devour each other.Red was surly the colour that would fit into this image.Those big,strong hands caresing her legs and those lips kissing every corner of her body.

Those were the thoughts of the woman.She was touching herself while thinking of this lustfull act.After she reached her climax a smirk was drawn on her face.

''Hehe~!Seems like we will meet again my beloved one.''she said with a smirk on her face and likked her lips.

sweats started to drip down Nairo's face he also started panting a little, it's because Shiro's voice was so inciting, it makes his heart beat really fast "hah... ha.... your so hot Shiro...." he licked Shiro in the nape of his neck and nibbled on it, then putted a red mark in it once again, after a while when Nairo finally made sure that Shiro was all soft and ready inside, he pulled out his fingers and took Shiro's upper cloths leaving him all naked and expose before Nairo's eyes,

Nairo lay him down in the bed, seeing how erotically Shiro looks right now, he felt really burned up and boiling inside, like a volcano ready to erupt it's so unbearable, Nairo glared lustfully in Shiro then he loosened his collar and licked Shiro's dripping sweat from his body, then run down his energetic and slippery tongue down to Shiro's perky nibbles,

licking and sucking it until it became all red while his other hand was playing with the other nipple and his other hand was holding Shiro's body so that he could get closer to him and also for support.

Nairo was leaving Hot red marks all over Shiro's body as if saying to him that Shiro was his and only his

"Shiro I'm sorry but I can't hold much longer I want to be inside you now....." Nairo undone his pants and the evidence of Nairo's lusty desires sprung out of his pants, it's huge then ever.

"I'm going in now..." Nairo adjusted Shiro's body and opened up his legs before him, now Nairo was between Shiro's slender legs, Nairo licked one of Shiro's legs and marked them as well, leaving a swollen red mark in Shiro's white legs, then finally Nairo started to enter Shiro slowly, slowly thrusting his d*ck inside, as he enters, he can feel the unbearable intoxicating heat inside, and Shiro's inner walls was contracting his member, which is giving him more pleasure,

"hnn... it's in..." Nairo was panting hard now, and sweat is dripping down his face, dropping in Shiro's stomach

"tell me if it hurts okay.... I'll start moving now..." Nairo pulled out a bit then started to pound it inside again, he was thrusting in and out slowly now,

Nairo can feel it, his stomach was beginning to feel heated up, as if he wanted to vomit under this heat, this unbreakable pleasure is poisoning....

he was panting harder, as electrifying waves off pleasure dance through out his body

"ha... hahh.... hah...... are you alright?" Shiro's looks so red now, so Nairo tried to caress his heat up face, but soon enough he started to pound on faster.

Nairo's fingers were inside him.Shiro was excited.He was feeling hot,waiting for Nairo to touch him more,in each corner of his body that now was in flames.Now he was lied down.Naito took of his shirt and left him naked on the bed.Shiro felt like a small creature that was going to be devoured by another.Unable to control himself his body was dancing with pleasure inside Nairo's hand that now were caressing his nipples.Making them turn into a pink colour again and leaving marks all over.Seemed like he was trying to claim that this body is only yours and no ones else.

''Touch me more...huh..ah..Nairo!''

Shiro's voice was filled with passion.He just wanted those big hands to take more care of him.Feeling Nairo's hot breath on his body was making him even more excited than he was.Sweating more and panting faster than before.His stomack won't settle down.Breathing fast like that was making it seem like it was dancing.Nairo opened his slender lags,leaving red marks again on his white skin.Now,slowly was pushing his d*ck inside him.Pushing his anus apart with something more massive and hot.Now Nairo was inside him.Before even thrusting Shiro couldn't hold it but come.

''Aah.....uughh..''

He was so embarrassed.He wasn't even being touched and he already released himself.Nairo was moving inside him now,making him hard again while he was hitting his favourite spot.He grapped himself from the sheets.Closed his eyes and let himself feel each thrust inside him grow stronger and stroner,feeling Nairo's sweat falling on his body and burning him even more than before.He didn't want this to end now.He moved his ears nervously with pleasure.

''I'm fi..ne.More....i can't...aah!''

hearing that Shiro was fine, Nairo pounded in more, thrusting his huge member in, rubbing Shiro's erogenous spots tenderly

"hah.... don't make haste Shiro... I'll make you cum as many as you want.." Nairo was breathing hard, having such intensive heat in each thrust, he clicked his tongue in too much heating lustful sensation "tsk! your amazing.. so hot..." in each thrust he gives in, the more he wanted to reconnect more, Nairo thrust as deeper as he could, he wanted to fill in Shiro more and more.

Nairo lifted up Shiro's legs and adjusted his body into a kneeling position, and thrust in again, Nairo's pounding sensation is shaking Shiro in every thrust, Nairo pause for a while and took off his upper cloths, maybe because of the unbearable heat. now Nairo's upper body was exposed, he has a pale sweating skin, running down to his chest and into his stomach

Nairo lean in forward and grabbed Shiro's arms " don't grab the sheets, Here grab me instead Shiro" Nairo made Shiro grab him and because of that, Nairo was able to go in deeper, stroking Shiro's prostrate glance more, squashy sound and the loud sound of flesh to flesh slapping can be heard louder now,

Nairo licked Shiro's sweat from his face, then sealing in another passionate kiss, after a while, Nairo held Shiro's wrist and licked it for a moment then bite it, Nairo's eyes glowed in crimson red, while blood started to trickle down Shirio's arm, then as soon as Nairo had his fill of taste, Nairo gently licked the bite mark until it all healed up, then he held Shiro's face and shuffled his hair a bit making sure that he would not scare him because of that, Nairo's eyes was back to normal, and he observed Shiro for a bit.

Shiro was feeling even more Nairo's pounding that now were faster than before.For a second he opened his eyes and look that his stomach was filled with his come and Nairo's sweat.All this made him feel excited.Withought even noticing he found himself moving his own hips,synchronize it with Nairo's moves.His insides were itching for more.He was burning up with lust.

''Ah...N-Nairo....aah!''

Nairo for a moment he stopped to take off his shirt but that was enough to make Shiro look at him plaintive look on his face.Even that moment of putting a pause into his lust was able to make him go crazy.Now Nairo left his uper body naked.Shiro was able to see his white skin and his sweat.Having Nairo pressing Shiro legs toward his body and lean closer to him made him feel it more inside.Gently Nairo took his hands that were grapping on the sheets and lead them toward him.Shiro took controlled of his hands and wrapped his hands around Nairo,stabbing and scratching Nairo's back with his nails.Shiro was sweating more.Some of his hair has stucked on the side of his face.The room was filled with the sounds of panting,moaning and of course the sounds of each pounding.Last but not least the sound of squashing that was making theact seem dirtier than it was.

Nairo grapped his hand for a second.Then a small pain distrub Shiro from moving his hips.He opened his eyes and saw blood runing down his arm.Looked at Nairo,his eyes now has turned red piercing a hole through his head.Shiro got scared of the sight.He was about to pull his hand but then Nairo started licking the wound,moving his tongue caresly and gently to make it heal.He was still worried and that made him even more tight than before.His member started twitching more,showing that it wanted more affection.

''I can't....wonna...come...uugh''tried to say and looked at Nairo with tearfull eyes.

----------------

The red haired woman was walking on the sidewalk of a one of the centre roads of the town.It was crowded and carriages were coming and going.Drunk poeple vomiting in places,trying to walk and shouting out loud songs and nonsense stuff as the liquor was comanding them to do.Prostitutes trying to find an easy prey to pass their night and of course make money.Police officers gambling and visiting cambares with others and have fun while enjoying the ladies dancing on the floor.Just a typical night.

The woman lowered her hat and run into a narrow street were she opened the back door,of a bar apparently.She took of her hat and walked in slowly,looking at everyone carefully giving a feeling that he was looking for someone.And so she was.A man waved at her and invited her to come and join him to his table.The woman smiled a bit and walked closer.Then she took her sit,facing the man and called the waiter to take her order.

''Whisky on rocks please.''

''Yes madam!''

She turned and smiled to the man while she took her pipe waiting for him to lit it up.After she blow one and two deep breaths,she thanked the waiter that has brought her drink,drunk some of it and looked at the man with a serious look.

''So what did you find for me?Spout it out because i drink fast and i have better things to do!''said with a serious tone on her voice.

''That man that i told you.He still lives there with his master right?''

''Yes,Angelika!I'm sure he does!He showed up to Alucard's D.Vond Hellscythe party!''

''Good!You may go now!I don't need you.The rest is very well known to me''

That's what she said with a cold tone on his voice and a smirk was drawn on her lips.Angelika took of some money and gave them to him.The man left withought complain since he got what he wanted.Then she waved her hand in a way of kicking him out of her face.

''I will see you soon my beloved one!''

She lit off her pipe,she got up and left the bar.Then she put her hat on,took a deep breath and made a signal to a carriage to stop.Her destination?A big luxurious mansion.

Nairo laughed a bit because of that statement and shiro's cute reactions as well,

he hold Shiro’s already moist face because of the sweat, and then he lifted the corner of his lips, leaving a gently smirk on it,

“Don’t worry Shiro…. I’ll make come” Nairo thrust in more faster, rubbing in more the tender spots inside of Shiro, so that Shiro could achieve his own climax, panting and moans are like melodious music, in the room, Nairo can also feel the insanely pleasure building up into his stomach down to his groin, it seems he could reach his own climax as well any moment soon.

Nairo licks his lips as he’s own sweat started to drip down his cheeks, “hah… hah…. Shiro…Shiro….” Nairo lifted up Shiro’s hips more pounding in more inside so that they can both achieve the unbearable crave of release, Nairo was groaning a bit and his voice has become a bit hoarse, maybe because he was occasionally catching his breath, he can now feel flows of urge full pleasure down to his groin, Nairo grabbed Shiro's legs, bearing in his fingers, but he is being careful not to wound Shiro.

“Shiro… let’s come together….hah….” for the last pound, he burst inside of him, his member was still pulsating from the waves of pleasure, then after a while, Nairo pulled out, his cum was pouring out of Shiro,

Then he let Shiro rest in the bed, he sat bedside Shiro, then shuffled his hair, leaving the moon as there only source of light.

Raphael was reading a piece of booklet under the only lit lamb, the room was greatly dim, and the only source of light was the lamp itself, it seems his in his own room, having a thought to himself, then suddenly he sighed heavily like last time,

since he couldn't understand what was he was reading, because of his thoughts, he just closed the book and putted it in the table nearby and left his room and gone outside to have some fresh air that he thinks he needed to go get by his thoughts away, but it's not really working, so he got a duster and dust the house again, but really it's the same so he just went outside again and sat near a small garden with a small fountain, and a lovely chair and table to complete the greenery setting.

The wind was breezing through the air, but even so it could not even moved he's perfectly groomed hair, so he tap the bridge of his spectacles, and sighed again, tapping the table and adjusting his sit, and tapping the bridge of his glasses one more time, then sight again deeply.

"Damn it!, I can't even concentrate!!" he putted his palm in his face and frowned,

"I'm already in peace.... why..... just don't return......" Raphael crossed his arms in the table and flopped his head in his crossed arms, letting all his thoughts be swept away, in the breeze of the small green garden.

Shiro was also ready to reach his climax.He wanted to feel it so bad.Grapping himself from Nairo's coat he let his body dance even more with the pleasure he was receiving,listening to the sexy sounds that now were echoing into the room.Feeling Nairo's member twitching inside him,going faster and deeper.Looks like Nairo wanted to feel the same as him and release his self.Shiro couldn't hold back now.He has reached his own climax.

''C-comin-ugh...aah!''Shiro whimpered.

Finally Shiro released himself and together with him Nairo did too.He felt his hot come shooting deep inside him.It made his body feel all numb.After that he fell asleep on the bed.

----

''Stop the carriage!''Agelika ordered.

The driver immidiatly pulled the bridles to make the horses stop walking.Agelika got out of the carriage and gave some money to him.The man looked with a twisted smile on her decollete.Angelika noticed that.She gave to him a lovely look,the look that only a pure lady would,leaned closer and whispered into his ear.

''Make those god damn horses run or you won't live for too long to hold on those bridles!''

The driver moved a bit back from his seat and looked at Angelika who's now was giving a look full with anger.The driver got so scared that he made the horses run as fast as they could,only just to dissapear from her presence.

Angelika looked at the big gates of the mansion.So...this is where her beloved one was living.Her heart was pounding fast.She gave a small smirk,took off a rope and climped the high handrails that were surrounding the mansion.She didn't know where to start from.She could get in but he wanted only to see him and not anyone else.So she run over where Raphael's room was.There was no light but either way she climped up to his room's window.She stuck her face on the glass but no one was in there.With one jump she landed on the ground and moved to the kitchen.To go there she had to pass through a small garden.Then,she saw a shadow.She couldn't tell who was but once the clouds moved and the moon's rays hit the lace she could see clearly who he was.It was the man that see was seeking,sitting there at that small mountain.She walked soundly toward him.

''Did you missed me Raphael?''She said with a soft sweet voice of an angel while she wrapped her hands around his wide shoulders,pressing her chest on his back.

Raphael was having a typical thought in his mind circling inside his brain, when a slender fingers and a soft object pressed against his back, it left him really startled, jumping out from his sit, he bump into the table leaving him a aching back, and the angle of his spectacles became a bit distorted, he tried to grabbed his aching back, and sooth the pain a bit.

"ow ow ow...." then he tried to adjust his glasses because he couldn't really see anything without it,

as he adjust his glasses, he look at the woman before him, hoping that this is just a dream, but yeah it's not, since his back still hurts.

as he adjusted his glasses, Rapahel's face had frowned and his eyes had narrowed down, to the red woman before him,

"Angelika......." Raphael's voice was a bit shaky, it's as if his not prepared for this moment to come, but still in his mind he already know this is going to happen that, ....they shall meet again.

he straighten his back, formally standing up as a high class butler would, he tap the bridge of his glasses and looked at Angelika again.

"what are you doing here? your not really welcome here" he was looking at the woman before him, being very cautious of what might she do next.

The moon was shimmering over the two of them, the splashes of the fountain as it went down back to the base and the sounding leaves as the wind gently sway them around are the background music within the unbearable feelings Raphael had now

"what ever your planning, I won't allow you to do it, so you should take your leave.." Even though Raphael said that he can still see the unfading beauty of the woman, he was still the same woman he left back in the old days, charming, beautiful and dangerous......

he knew all this, but his master was always his top most priority before everything else, that's what everything should be, well that's what he thinks at least.....

Meanwhile under the unfolding shimmering moonlight, trespassing within the dim room's window, Nairo was already asleep, while his holding the also sleeping Shiro within his arms, They look so calm and satisfied after that heat sensation from earlier, they are in peace for a moment, but they didn't know that a calamity outside of the Mansion is already starting to create a new unknown events.

Angelika was clinging on Raphael's shoulders.She felt so happy for a moment that she was able to see him after so many years.Taking a small snif on the neck of her beloved one,making all this scene more real.She really has missed him so much.She was waiting for this time to come,being back to the one who she has given her heart to.She shocked though that Raphael rejected her hug and removed her hands that were around him.

''Hahaha~What is it Raphael?It's me!I came to pay you a visit,Darling~!''She said with a passionate voice.

Her eyes were shining under the moonlight.Her skin felt like it was the body of a porcelain doll.The face was representing the face of a young beautiful woman.The red hair and dress was contrasting perfectly with her skin colour while the red lipstick make her look more passionate and more devilish at the same time.She looked ready to move her nets and catch her pray.

''Raphael,you're so mean~!How can I not be welcome since you are here?''the woman said and laughed gently.

Angelika stood up too.She took off her cloak that was around her thin shoulders and let her deep decollete.She fixed some of her hair that they looked messy and then she moved toward him.She stuck on him tightly,sqeezing her chest on her for one more time.Leaned her head on his chest and passionatly she moved the tip of her finger to his face.Then she moved forward to his chest where she was moving it softly into rounds.

''I don't plan anything.I'm here for you,Raphael.I missed you!''she said with passionate playfull voice.

That's what she said,pressing her chest more against him,trying to convince him that she was here only for him.Of course she was in this town for something very important but for now at least she wanted to she that Raphael was fine.She turned her face and looked at him with passionate look and a gently smile.

''Did you miss me Raphael?''she whispered.

Raphael can remember this heat perfectly, even so he must put restraint to himself,

"then please take your leave if you got nothing better to do here, I do not want anything to do with you anymore as well"

Raphael pushed Angelika away, frowning his face, saying that he's not enjoying this even a little bit, he must not get tempted now, Raphael tapped the bridge of his glasses and glared at Angelika again

"Let's not make any kind of commotion here now, my master is having a rest I want you to take your leave quietly" Raphael grabbed Angelika gently, pulling and leading her outside of the mansions gate

I'll call for a carriage to take you somewhere"

Raphael looked at Angelika for a moment then tap the bridge of his glasses again, then sighed Heavily

"and please don't see me ever again...., what we had back then was nothing but a mistake" Raphael was looking around for a available carriage

"and please stop teasing me from now on" He said while still looking around and his face was really Frowning, but more like he looks really troubled by all of this things, but as he about to look for a carriage a pale brown carriage appeared before them, and a foolishly looking man came down from it

Hey! your the butler!!! I have a news! terrible NEWS!" The foolish man grabbed Raphael's shoulders shockingly

"unhand me you savage man!" Raphael that had been annoyed is now pissed off

"NO! NO! you don't understand my butler of Nairo, it's.... it's LILAC SHE.... SHE!" The foolish man was shaking Raphael making his spectacles go wobbling

"I said stop" Raphael slapped the foolish man's hand away from him, and pushed him away

"no you don't understand! lilac is already here-" The foolish man was stop from his words when he saw Angelika smiling in the side "WAH! WAH! IT"S HER!!!!!!"

Raphael was dusting off his coat while the foolish man was becoming hesterical from that awkward moment "yes it's her, your announcement is a bit too late" Raphael adjusted his glasses back to normal "and please be quiet, my master is resting right now your being too noisy, any how, the both of you, please take your leave, and take this woman with you as well" Raphael pushed them in the carriage with a annoyed face.