Between Blood and Chains[Asakura x AomineDaiki]((18+))

AomineDaiki

΄΄tse! This is the worst thing that could happen now. I don΄t know what this wolf is but he has gone into the last stage of it΄s powers. Let΄s be carefull΄΄

What is going on? This power is adnormal. I΄ve never saw wolf getting into the final stage and only pureblooded werewolfs can do that! Why a pureblood is doing here? Most importantly purebloods have been eliminated. Who is he?

This is terrifing. If we get to see him face to face it will be difficult to deal with him. Why of all these times? Angelika almost got mad. All she wanted was to take Raphael and leave. Facing Alucard or an angry werewolf wasn΄t in her plans. She sighed deeply.

΄΄Yeah we should split up now. Who said that I΄m worried about you?΄΄

They both walked toward the front door which wasn΄t locked. The whole thing smelled as trouble. That was enough for Angelika to make a her go from the side of the house, climb and get in from a window. Now Nairo was alone.

She got in with success. Nothing suspicious on the second floor. It was dark but Raphael΄s scent was in the air. She just followed it and end up in a big door. Angelika pushed the door whide open.

΄΄Raphael!!!΄΄

she couldn΄t see a thing. The room was so dark and the moon΄s ray were not strong enough.

-------------

As Nairo was wondering around into the house Shiro knew it already. He had a big plan on how he would lurk him. He wanted to torture him till he beg to kill him out of mercy.

΄΄Nairo! He- help!! AAAAAH!!΄΄ Shiro screamed, waiting for Nairo to come into the dark room where he was hiding.

(sry about the colours but can΄t put them when i΄m posting throu my mobile)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AomineDaiki

• Asakura-Sama

((it's fine it's fine :>))

Nairo was searching the mansion thoroughly, and he tried his best not to be discovered by his own enemy, by giving off a low profile as much as possible, he just wanted to search and get Shiro out of here as soon as possible,

He moves in deeper in the quiet mansion, while brushing off his finger tips slowly in the wall, maybe by doing this, he can feel the energy in the mansion through the partitions, and as he moved in, his feelings just became unsettling by the seconds that past.

He inhaled deeply then releasing it with a loud exhalation, It just makes him wonder even more, the things that would happen for today, but he wanted to relax even for a seconds, thinking that everything would be alright, and there will be no bad situations that will happen

But that’s what he wanted to think, but his gut’s is telling him a different story, but still he managed to get a move on, and proceed with the search

His footsteps was too loud for the silent hall ways, when suddenly, a loud scream startled him, he widen his eyes for the voice was too familiar to him, he looked at the direction of the voice immediately

“Shiro?! SHIRO!” without thinking it through he proceeded immediately to the direction of the voice, hurriedly going directly to the source,

He followed the voice immediately “Shiro!? Where are you!?”

Until finally he arrived in a room, he entered immediately while screaming Shiro’s name repeatedly, but he couldn’t see a thing since it was pitch as black in the room, but still he tried to seek for Shiro desperately.

………………….

The man in black cloak hurriedly prepared his stuffs and walk about, as if he is fully ready to the situations that are about to happen tonight, but as he prepared his stuffs, he couldn’t help it but wonder his mind off the situation for a minute

It seems he felt that something is wrong, that something was off, and missing, but he couldn’t quite point out what he was trying to find deep within him, even so he still continued,

He grabbed his scythe resting it in his back while still supporting it’s weight with his hand, when suddenly a sound of a woman disturbed him

He shifted his glance to the voice, and that voice seems so familiar to him, but he doesn’t remember when or where did he heard it, even so he continued preparing on so that he could finally confront the annoying rascals just as Instructed by Allucard.

………………

A man with a pale pink hair was chuckling while sitting in a chair comfortable, he was grinning and trying to hide a laugh, by putting his left hand elegantly to his mouth, he narrowed down his eyes in pure amusement, and from the looks of it, he was somewhere in a room with a glass chess board and all of the other glass chess pieces in front of him,

He gracefully moved the pieces as if they are putting a show for the amused man

”now let see… ah.. my queen is on the move now eheh.. and while my other piece is also on the moved, oh how exciting”

He smiled even more as he gracefully moves the queen piece forward.

΄΄No! No! Hyaaaaa!΄΄

Shiro΄s screaming was echoing into that room but the dark was like a thick cloack into the room, letting no eyes to see what΄s inside it. Yes Shiro has set it΄s own game. Playing with Nairo like a marrionet. He was ready to pull the strings and make him dance. With one command the strings will move wildly and form a spider΄s net where the pray won΄t have a chance to escape anymore. What a laughable matter. Nairo was the one that capture him firstly and made him his prisoner and now Shiro would. Yes that΄s what he wanted. A small prize that he was gaining was that look on Nairo΄s face. The look of panic and fear. Deep inside him though he knew he was just fake. Only that could bring him into his edge and kill him in the instance.

΄΄Ahahaha.....HAHAHAHAHA!!΄΄

A satanic laugh and clapping are now echoing into the room and some lights open up. Shiro was sitting on a big chair at the end of the room looking at Nairo with a look of disgust. Withought Nairo notice him, he moves fast behind his back and closed his eyes with his hands. He lean closer to Nairo΄s ear and whispered.

΄΄Who are you searching for....Nairo~?΄΄ he said playfully.

-------------

΄΄Raphael? Raphael where are you?΄΄

Angelika was trying to find Raphael inside the room but she couldn΄t see a thing. The floor was waking weird sounds everytime she was walking. Maybe the wooden floor was pretty old. The place was filled with dust and many old furniture under white cloths.

΄΄ Oh damn it. I hit my foot on these stupid things! No lights into this dump?΄΄

She walked forward where she opened the curtens a bit more so the the moon light will be stronger and light up the room more. She looked a bit out of the window but then she heard a noise from the floor and it wasn΄t her.

Nairo was calling out to Shiro and hoping that he was alright, but he was startled when the same exact voice started to laughed in the depths of this darkened room, he looked at the source of the voice

“Shiro?...” he said with a baffled expression on his face, and suddenly the lights came opening up at the same time, which blinded Nairo for a second, he tried to cover up his eyes from the light for a moment, as he opened it slowly, his eyes tried to adjust to the rooms light

And as he tried to open his sight slowly, he narrowed down his eyes to fix upon onto the silhouette sitting onto the big chair in the very end of the room, but before he could even fix onto the figure, it disappeared quickly

He took his arms off his face, because his eyesight went back to normal, but an eerie but familiar voice spoke in his back

” Who are you searching for....Nairo~?”

He flinch and immediately looked behind him, but into his surprise a familiar face, came to greet him, but it seems something was deadly wrong

“Shiro?...”

He was speechless to see Shiro in this state, this state of his, he looks powerful and it seems he have excelled in a different level of transformation,

But this transformation, he saw this ones before, and there’s no denying it, only those with a royal blood can do this

He was shock but he tried to handle the situation as calmly as possible, he breathed in and straightens his standing posture, then he narrowed his eyes to the man standing before him

“Shiro?.. is that you?.. what… happened to you? What’s wrong?” he said this with a calm voice but it’s still shaky enough, that it was impossible not to notice it.

………..

The man with a black cloak, went over to the woman, as he reveals himself from the dark corners of the room, stepping in to the faint light source, but it was enough to let the man in black cloak, to be seen

”what are you doing in here?”

The man in black cloak and silver hair with a scythe on his hand, said this with a cold stare to the red woman in front of him

”if I we’re you, I’ll leave this premises along with your friend”

The man in black cloak warned the red woman, as he keeps on staring at her with a cold, a lifeless stare, but it seems the woman was pretty familiar to his sight, but he just couldn't figure it out, who she is.

¨Yeah it΄s me! Don΄t you recognize me Nairo?¨

Shiro sat on a chair that was there with an elegant way, crosing his legs and tilt his head where he was supporting it with his hand. On his face there was a big smile but his eyes where giving a bad aura and the lights were making his eyes look like fire. His black hair where shining.

He was so amused by the expression Nairo was giving. He was almost making him feel like he would torture him more than killing him instanty. He stand up from the chair and stick his body close to Nairo΄s in a lewd way.

¨Nairo look what they did to me! I look like a freak right? Don΄t be scared Nairo! I need you¨

On his face he was wearing an innocent look, felt like he was about to cry. Then he hugged him tight, trying to make him feel compassion for him. Immidiatly he gave a big smirk behind Nairo΄s back waiting for his reactions.

-------------------

Angelika opened her eyes wide open. She couldn΄t believe into her eyes. She shook her head a bit, in case she was wrong. Maybe the dark was playing games with her mind, trying to wake up nothing more but nightmares!

¨Raphael what are you talking about it΄s me! Angelika! What happened to you?¨

Angelika approached him a little bit closer. Something΄s wrong......

Nairo was speechless about the stir of events happening in a rapid stage, his muscles tense up a bit, as Shiro hugged him and shrugged off a bit, but he immediately snap back into the situation

“Shiro? What… happened to you?.....”

He wanted to hug Shiro back, then caress and shuffles Shiro hair, and tell him that it’s alright, but it seems, his instinct wouldn’t allow him to do so, He do not even know why,

but instead, he narrowed his eyes and clench his fist, then he grabbed Shiro’s shoulders and pull him away from him, then he looked at him

“Shiro what did they?....” he fall into silents for a moment then he shook his head, and grab Shiro tighter in the shoulders

“let’s not talk about this right now, we have to get out of here now..”

Nairo grabbed Shiro’s hand immediately pulling him towards the door with him, regardless of the situation right now, He still choose to by pass this event and get Shiro and him out from this mansion before he could even ask anymore more prying question to Shiro

Even though deep inside, his gut’s is telling him to get away from Shiro right now, he still wanted to thrust him, he still wanted to thrust Shiro…

………………………

The man in black cloak just looked at the red woman in front of him, as she became distressed of his sudden appearance

He studied her a bit, observe her every actions, but his chest suddenly ache for some unknown reasons, so he looked in the floor for a second, then he gaze back to the red woman again

” Raphael what are you talking about it΄s me! Angelika! What happened to you?”

The red woman approach the man in black cloak a bit, as if she knew him very well, he narrowed his eyes and glared at her, as the only faint light gleams on his silver hair and scythe

”I do not know anything about the things you have been blabbering about, all I know is that you and your companion is forbidden here, so get away from here and I won’t leave a single scar to the both of you”

He warned the red woman to fall back and disappear in this area, as he said this with a cold expression on his face

He tilted his scythe in an attacking position, so that he could strike her anytime

” Master Allucard Instructed me to annihilate you all if you still insisted on doing your agenda here, so If you do not want to get hurt, please get away from our sight immediately”

The man in black cloak seems deadly serious about his warning, and from the looks of it, he won’t take a no for an answer.

When Nairo pushed him back he felt a big wave of range waking up inside him. Why wouldn΄t he keep hugging him? That was not going along with what he was planing. In that way he could just kill him withought having to chase him.

¨Shut up! What΄s with all these fucked up questions?¨

Shiro pushed him with a brutal way back. His face transformed from the anger. It felt like it wasn΄t Shiro at all. The dark aura around him increased. His whole body was shaking and trembling from his anger. Shiro kicked a vase down and broke, making a big noise.

¨ You think i΄m stupid? Do you believe that i wouldn΄t learn the truth and keep toying around with me, HUH??¨

Shiro with increadible speed he grapped Nairo from his shirt and pulling it.

¨What about stop playing games and tell me the truth Nairo?¨he growled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Angelika felt relieved by watching Raphael's face. She just wanted to run and hug him so tight and never let him go. Something was wrong though. That was something that she wanted to know but right now all he wanted was to take him far away from here.

¨Why are you looking at me like that?¨

She approached him once more but then she felt something bad. Raphael was giving away a strange, fearsome aura. She wanted to get closer but she couldn΄t. She was afraid that something was wrong. Yes! Very wrong! And here is her proof. The man that looks like Raphael is not him? He doesn΄t recognize her?

¨What are you talking about? So Allucard did this to you? No! I won΄t go away! We΄re not enemies Raphael! Please listen to me!¨

Nairo widen his eyes because of the sudden changes to Shiro’s every reactions, it was getting worst by the minute, the aura around him, is getting brutally intense, as the mixed emotions of hatred and sorrowful expressions range before him, he doesn’t know what might have happened that made him turn out like this

“what do you?....” Nairo was speechless, no other words could explain everything that was actually happening right now

Nairo got consumed by his own thoughts for a second, then he parted his lips and slowly, the shaking voice came out from his mouth “d-did….. Allucard say…. something to you?”

Nairo’s hands had turned cold and trembling, because he was not sure what did really happen, but for Shiro to be this angry, that bastard Allucard must have said something to him, to provoke him

Then suddenly a loud crash had made him come back from his deep thoughts, he was startled from it

“ You think i΄m stupid? Do you believe that i wouldn΄t learn the truth and keep toying around with me, HUH??”

Then without even noticing it, Shiro grab his shirt violently, with such amazing speed and prowess, Shiro had finally snap

--so Allucard did said something to him…..-- Nairo have thought to himself, his not sure what it was, but for Shiro to become this angry it must be about him and his Family….. it was probably him being the last heir of the wolf clan, and also about her sister…

“that I killed 20 years ago…..” Nairo mumbled for a while in a very low voice

“What about stop playing games and tell me the truth Nairo?”

Nairo parted his lips and then breathed in slowly, then he looked at Shiro who is enrage and angry right now, looking at his eyes with solemn and serious look on his face

“…….so you want to kill me huh?......” he narrowed his eyes as he looked at him more

“If.. that would make you happy…... then I don’t mind if you do kill me… Shiro….” Nairo stayed still, he didn’t gave anymore struggles nor do he have any intention to do so, he just looked at Shiro, solemnly, with sadness and regret.

…………………………………………..

The man in black cloak furrowed his eyebrows, with all of the things that the red woman was blabbering about

“woman I told you to get lost”

He readjusted his pointy sharp scythe even more to the woman, with a irritated snare

“and I do not know what your talking about, I only listen to my master, and that is Master Allucard”

The black cloak man, became blunt about that answer, without even showing anything but pure obedience to the one he calls his Master.

¨Eh? You giving up so easily don΄t you? Why not just tell this story one more time. I love hearing it!¨

Shiro needed to hear this story coming out of Nairo΄s lips. He was ready to listen it from the man that did it. He needed to listen every detail of what happened. How did he killed them? How much joy brought into his twisted mind? Killing them and now having him as a toy.

In Shiro΄s mind there was a mess. He closed his eyes, waiting to hear it but he heard nothing. Before he knew it his mind was playing dirty games¨YOUR PARENT΄S KILLER¨something whispered into his mind.¨DO NOT SHOW MERCY~KILL HIM! KILL HIM!!!¨ These words sound so real, so intense..... Shiro opened suddenly his eyes. He looked at Nairo with hatred. He tilted his head a bit to the left.

¨So you killed my parents....MY FAMILY...and you don΄t even want to talk about it? Not gonna tell me what you did? Or you prefer to take them all to your grave? Foolish man! Having so much pride even thought you are pitiful, covered in shame and blood! SPEAK!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

¨Raphael listen to me! Allucard is using you! I don΄t know what happened but you have to trust me! I΄m here to save you! There is no way that you can΄t remember me!¨

Angelika moved forward and grapped his from his cloths. She touched his face and looked deep into his eyes. The Raphael she knew thought wasn΄t there at all!

Nairo was ready to take everything to risk, as long as Shiro would be happy and satisfied in the process, however as Shiro proceeded with his incoming words, the narrative of what was leaving in his lips or the one that he thought that made Shiro this mad, is a lot different from what Nairo thought it to be

They are thinking the both opposite things that really had happened

The story from what Shiro knows is different from what Nairo knew, then what it hit him or made Shiro mad, is different from his mind.

That bastard must have implanted lies into his head, that’s why he became mad,

so that means, he still doesn’t know his true Identity and what he actually did, never the less, even if Nairo already knew that it was incorrect what he and Shiro was thinking, it didn’t really help him to be happy about it either, he still committed a crime against him, never the less he still needs to clear it up,

he must let Shiro know it’s not the truth, whatever things Allucard is talking about.

“What are you talking about Shiro, killied your family? I know nothing about it!”

Nairo tried to reason out himself, to him, defending himself that he don’t know what Shiro was talking about,

“If it’s Allucard who told you those things, then don’t believe a single word that bastard left in his mouth, I do not know anything about the death of your family”

But he did kill his sister, but never mind that

Allucard must have poisoned Shiro’s mind to the very core, and probably he wouldn’t listen to the things that his been saying from the looks of the conditions now, so he must do something to make Shiro snap out of it, even if it means, forcing his own reasons on him

Nairo grabbed Shiro by the wrist, the one that’s been holding him by the collar, and since Shiro was twice as powerful now, he must tighten his grip to the wrist as double too

“I’m sorry but I need to do this, since you won’t listen to me by mare words”

Then Nairo forced all of Shiro’s body weight to the wall, reversing there position, pining Shiro between him and the partition, while still gripping his wrist tight, as he banged it into the wall quite hard, then locking Shior’s chest using his free arm so that Shiro wouldn’t move so much, and he must also put effort on it, cause Shiro was more powerful then before they meet, maybe because of his royal blood, or his just boiling mad right now, but he still need to snap him out of it

“Shiro I didn’t murder your family, I don’t even know who your family is at that moment”

No use, Shiro was still fighting back and refuses to listen, even though he did it by force or raised his voice nothing works,

then in swift movement of his hand, without warning

He slap Shiro in the face, to bring him out of his volcanic emotions and listen to him instead

“I said listen to ME!” his voice was at his peak “I said listen to me Shiro…..” then it lowered down again, he looked at Shiro in the eye, while still grabbing his wrist a bit tight, making sure he won’t do anything reckless, and kill him in an instant without even clearing anything up.

………………………….

”What are you talking about don’t touch me woman!”

And immediately, the man in black cloak pushed the woman harshly on the floor, then pointed the scythe onto her neck, summiting the sharp edge on her white skin

”I told you get away now, and bring your partner away from here!” he said that with a cold and commanding glare to the woman

And yes he was instructed that if they didn’t agree or if they fought back, he should kill them immediately but he couldn’t bring him to do so

But why?... why?!, all this silly questions lingering in his mind, what a mess in the head, he has now, no it’s far more worst then that

”I’m warning you now, if you don’t want to get killed then leave immediately nor in the incoming games of my master, you should not present yourself anymore, nor tangle yourself in your companion’s affair anymore leave, I’ll do this once but never again, I’ll spare your life”

The black cloak man withdraw his sharp scythe, and immediately, he vanished in the thick dark corners of the room, as if he was not there in the first place, and just like the moon, he came and go….

Shiro wasn΄t paying attention to what Nairo was saying. It was like mumbling inside his head. It was making him pissed. More pissed......more pissed. The beast within him was ranging even more. He felt like his skin would be teared up by this beast and reveal it΄s ungly part. While he was ignoring Nairo he didn΄t even noticed how close he was. With a sudden and fast move he was pressed against the wall. He felt a sharp pain from the connection with the wall that he couldn΄t breath for a momment.

¨Gaah!Ughh....you bastard!¨

Of course this hit was nothing serious that could hurt him. He was strong now. Stronger than before and he wouldn΄t let Nairo toy with him again. He showed his fangs and his claws. He was struggling to get himself free but Nairo was holding him down tight pressing his chest in a way that he wouldn΄t be able to break free. Now the only thing he could do was just listen to him waiting for the right time and kill him. Nairo was close.....enough to kill him in a single blow.

¨Morron! MORRON!! Just say what you want already. Damn it.....¨

Shiro did an expression, a sad expression that also reminded of his old self. He felt like crying but he wouldn΄t give this satisfaction to this master that was infront of him. He was avoiding Nairo΄s eyes, looking down with a hard look on his face.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

¨W-woman? How dare you talking to me like that Raphael!¨

Angelika slapped Raphael as hard as she could. Raphael΄s glasses fell down and broke. That was the only sound that filled the room. The other was Angelika΄s pantings. She was angry with Raphael΄s behaviour. No....not with Raphael. In fact it wasn΄t his fault. Allucard! Yes that΄s the one at fault. She was ready to leave infront of Raphael΄s eyes and go find him.....and if she does she will kill him for sure this time!

Shiro was still persistent, what ever Nairo do, his still not listening to him at all, but Nairo can see in him, that all of this things is too much for him to take, yes he is strong, physically, but he still looks very fragile inside

And even how much Shiro hide it, he is still the same, the sadness that he could feel inside,

Nairo clicked his tongue, and then narrowed his eyes, surely words could never enter him, for it was barricaded by his anger

Nairo lessen the grip on Shiro’s wrist then he grabbed Shiro’s soft cheeks gentle

“Shiro… please stop this… stop hurting your self” Nairo lifted his head, but surely enough, he was avoiding eye contact to him, is it because he was also hurting so much, about all of the things his doing now?

He leaves Nairo thinking on what would be the right words to say, in times like this, but even though he thinks so much about the right words, nothings coming out to his mind, there were no right words to say

Nairo lean in closer to Shiro’s ears, with a desperate frown from his face

“Shiro… believe in me…. I’ll allow you to kill me or whatever you want… I might lie to you and say nonsensical stuffs but, believe me… I won’t do anything that could hurt you and those precious things around you I wouldn’t be able to… I won’t be able to let you go….”

Nairo’s chest ache a bit, as if a whorl pool was sucking it in, he loosen up the grip on Shiro’s wrist, and grabbed Shiro’s cold cheeks with both of his palm, forcing him to look at him

“your… so precious to me, that it hurts to see you like this….”

All of the words that Nairo wanted to say, could not come out to his mouth, so instead of saying it straight ahead, he just have to convey it into a different method,

And without any second thoughts about it, Nairo lean closer to Shiro, grabbing his slender waist so that he could make Shiro closer to him, then immediately he intertwined there lips together, he knew his forcing too much of this to Shiro, but this is the best way to tell him the words that could not come out from him

Nairo inserted his tongue inside rubbing his tongue against the mad wolf’s own tongue, as he deepen the kiss further,

the clash of the tongue was so hot it’s been so long that he could do this again, it’s suffocating enough, he just wish that he could stop breathing, and keep going on, but he still need to release the kiss a bit to take a small breathe, but immediately he went back to the passionate kiss in a haste, not letting the other go, as if it were the last that he could do this kind of thing to him, moving his tongue as it explored everything inside.

((sorry for the late reply I became busy lately, and my laptop broke, bah! maybe it broke because it can't handle all of those yaoi files anymore LOL))

This is torturing. Shiro felt like he was slowly drown into the darkness more and more. Oh, the irony he thought. He was the one. He was the one who made this darkness unbearable. For a second he couldn't feel his legs, like they went numb, like someone cutted it's muscles and let them hung. Just hung. Then the ground crumbled like it was made by a very thin layer of glass not by stone.Then he fell into water where he couldn't breath. He was suffocating, trying with all his strenght to swim to the surface. Then, he fell to the bottom. He wanted to scream but he's voice wouldn't come out. Noone was there to hear him anyway.

All this darkness that was inside him and all this anger dissappeared in only one touch. His mind might be in rouins but his heart was still there. It could recognize that soft, gentle touch and this warm, kind voice talking to him with such a smooth voice. His delicate hands touching his cheek, he could not avoid his gaze. Into his eyes he could see that Nairo was in pain too. He knew that what he was seeing it was real and not fake. These are Nairo's true feelings. How could he do something like that? Why did he believed such thing?

The ruins in his mind, his crazy, rabid thoughts dissappeared too. There was nothing that he can doubt about. Nairo wasn't so stupid to come and tell him to kill him. He wouldn't come near to him and ask for that.

''Na-Nairo what are you...?''

Nairo's hands were around his waist, making the two bodies come closer to each other. He felt Nairo's heart beating fast. He felt his warmth. No, this is not an illusion his mind is making. It was reality. Maybe the reality he wished for, deep inside his locked heart. Nairo's lips touched Shiro's. Immidiatly his heart pound so hard that he thought that it will come out. There was nothing to fear he told himself. Shiro let himself free into Nairo's strong hands. His hair turned into that white-silver again, shining under the moon's light and his eyes took the colour of the sky. He backed off and looked at Nairo.

''Nairo....i'm sorry...ugh''

Shiro couldn't help it but burst into tears.

(it's okay:) )

• 2 weeks later...

Nairo felt relieve as if a very deep stab from his chest has been taken out from him, because finally, Shiro finally understood him and he have come back to his normal self, well almost at least

“hush no need to apologize…” well there’s really no need to apologize since there are still a lot of things that he haven’t been telling him about anyway,

Which are the sins he have been hiding, is far more deep then what Shiro did today.

He gentle wiped Shiro’s tears away from his moist cheeks, as he dry’s off his hazy eyes

“we got no time, let us leave this place” afterwards of those emotional events Nairo immediately snap back to reality and grabbed Shiro’s hand, and pulled him out of the room, then they headed towards the same exit that he and the red woman went through

“red woman…” Nairo paused for a moment, than he thought about it for a moment,

Since it’s the red woman’s nose that got him here, he just couldn’t abandon her here, she might even end up dead if he did that

“wait we still need to find someone, let’s go” and without even explaining to Shiro what’s happening, and whom they are searching for, he dragged Shiro along to search for Angelika

Hurrying on, since the longer they stay here, the longer the possibility that they can face a heavy dilemma

“damn, where’s that woman?” with a irritated aura, he barged in to different kinds of doors they passed by with

And without any other options on his hands, since searching this whole area for her, will take up too much time, he decided to call out her name

“Angelika! Angelika! Damn woman come out!”

-------------------

Allucard was looking at the chest pieces in front of him

”queen, king, rook, bishop, pawn, knight…..” he was mumbling the chess pieces as he crossed both of his hands together and looked at them intensely, and a bit annoyed perhaps

”tsk!.. What an unexpected turn of events… it seems my queen had turn against me…” he stretched out his hand, as he reached for the king chess piece, holding it within in his palm, then caressing it with his thumb, while looking at the chess board, narrowing his eyes, as he drowns in thought.

Shiro now was sure. That peace that he felt everytime he was hugging this man was coming out of him. He wanted to blame himself for hurting him like that, for not believe in him but he didn't had time for this. Blaming himself wouldn't relieve either him or Nairo. His soft voice made the pain that he was feeling in his heart dissappear but he could hold back his tears. Yeah...it wasn't tears of sadness...but from happiness. Now Shiro, finally understood why he was feeling uneasy withought him around. Seems like their strings of their lifes have been bound by fate. No one can break this fate. His soul was born to belong to him and Nairo's soul to belong to Shiro's. Ah, right now he wanted to go to that garden...filled with those beautiful roses and hug him so tight and never let him take his hands of him. He wanted Nairo to look only at him.

Nairo's touch was gentle. He wiped off the tears from his cheak. Nairo seemed to be worring about something. He took Shiro's hand and guide him to the exit of the mansion were he stopped. Red woman? Who? That's right...Shiro could smell an other presence in this mansion but not only hers.

''It's on the second floor....the woman you said but there is someone else too....''He shivered a bit.

Before going that way he pulled Nairo by his hand closer and kissed him gently. Then he looked down with a blushed face and said to him.

''Let's leave fast after that okay...?''

He knew that if Nairo was with him nothing bad will happen but he could scent a dark aura that couldn't help it but being scared.

---------------------

While Angelika was trying to deal with that man that was claiming that wasn't Raphael anymore, she heared Nairo's voice. She, immidiatly yelled to him so that he will come too. This man, sure wasn't Raphael but she would bring him back no matter what!

''NAIRO! In here!'' she shouted out loud.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally a shout from somewhere and with a extra help from Shiro, Nairo finally pinpointed the location of the red woman, though it took long enough to find her, it’s a good thing that he finally found her, well they are in a hurry to get away as far away as possible in this damn mansion,

Before that dubious man in here ruin everything again, event though Nairo’s blood was boiling, and he really look pissed off, there’s nothing he could do about it, so he got no other choice but to escape here along with the red woman and Shiro fast

he really want to kill Allucard to ashes so bad, but of course measure’s of the most important part in the list must go first before everything else

“Shiro here, come” he extended his hand to Shiro and held it to his, his hand was cold, but he still felt satisfied

As they followed the voice of Angelika they finally meet up, the three of them, Shiro was behind of Nairo when they approach Angelika

“stay here for a bit Shiro”

He left Shiro in a bit, while distancing him away with Angelika, then he went ahead to the read woman, Nairo was a bit uneasy about this, but it’s not as if this day will never come, there will always have a time when Angelika will find out about Shiro, and Shiro’s Identity will finally be exposed

He approach the red woman and muttered in a very low voice, as if his whispering a very confidential secret, well it is confidential so he must used a low kind of voice, and especially, wolfs are very good at hearing stuffs, so he should be come careful about it

“I’ll explain everything later, so please keep quiet until we get back into the mansion, please…..” he narrowed his eyes and looked at the red woman with a seriously face, no his almost to the point of pleading

“Don’t worry I’ll talk…., anyhow? Where is Raphael, I thought you searched for him” Well his still concern about his butler after all, but the answer can be shown on her face already

Nairo wrinkled his forehead, who felt unsatisfied to the reactions his getting right now, anyhow they should get out of here now really, so he turned back around to Shiro and grabbed his waist and push him forward gently

“let’s go now…”

He also signaled the red woman to follow him along, as they hurriedly run down the stairs and head for the same door Nairo used to enter the mansion

”oh the party’s over already? Well that was fast, I didn’t expect that to happen so quickly…..” Nairo paused for a moment, in front of the exit door, and then he immediately looked back

“Allucard….”

Allucard was looking back at Nairo with a shallow smile while going down the staircase slowly, making it hard to figure out the things running around in his mind, he looked at Nairo then to Shiro

”You’re the one who said.. that you don’t want to be betrayed by me, but in the end you’re the one who betrayed me….. how Ironic….” he said that with a sad smile on his face

”Master” suddenly a man wearing a black cloak and a scythe on his hand, jump off from somewhere and rushed on Allucard’s side

But Allucard blocked the black cloak wearing man with his right hand, so he just stood there and looked at Nairo’s group, then shifted his gaze to the red woman

“Raphael…… Allucard!”

”Silence! I got no business with you as of now, all I want right now.. is Shiro…., come with me again, and if you did I will forgive you, I will never hurt you, I’ll protect you, I’ll cherish you……” he held out his hand to Shiro

But Nairo immediately tighten his grip to Shiro and hold him closer to him

“will you stop stealing everything I have!”

”STEALING?! Me? From the very start! You’re the one whose always stealing everything from me!!, from the very beginning, it’s always you!!, Nairo that! Nairo this!, so don’t put me in a position that I’m the bad guy here!”

Allucard bursted into anger

” heh, you couldn’t even left the past and tell everything you did to Shiro and the things your hiding from him!, you always run away, but you always get away with it!, always!, how about me, while you get away with everything you do, I’m always left aside and blamed”

Allucard was smiling but his smile is so heavy that looking at him makes you feel grief

”I always have to compete with you every single time, but I never achieve recognition in everything I do…, it’s all your fault, oh how I despise you, how I wanted to see you dead!..., Nairo…. Or should I say dear Big Brother?....” he chuckled but all can be seen in his eyes was grief

Nairo Flinched for a moment, while still holding Shiro close to him

He ignored Nairo again and shifted his eyes to Shiro once more

”Shiro come with me, live with me, and I’ll show you a 'happily ever after' like in fairytails…” he smiled again solemnly to him.

Shiro even though that he was scared by the dark scent he kept looking for the woman's scent. It wasn't far away so it was a piece of cake for him to find the way easily. When they got close the woman respond to Nairo's callings. Nairo runned toward the direction from where the voice came from. He seemed like he was in a hurry. Shiro runned to catch up with him so they wouldn't get separeted. Of course Nairo wouldn't leave him alone. He turned back to him, gave his warm hand and pulled him close to him. Shiro blushed for a second. He wanted to tell him not to treat him like a child but the words wouldn't come out from his mouth. Maybe he prefered to stay silent.

Shiro was behind Nairo, who now was leading the way to the room where the woman was. Shiro was curious to see that woman that Nairo wanted to save so bad. Could this be that he was jealous? No no! That's so stupid of him to think that way! The woman was right there but Nairo didn't want him to come with him. He told him to stay there for a second. He looked at the woman but then he took his eyes away from her immidiatly. For some reason the woman who was dressed in red was staring at him with a big surprise on her face till Nairo pulled her along a bit more away from Shiro. Seemed like they were arguing about something? What is going own? Shiro frowned a bit.

---------------------------------------------------

''N-a-i-r-o?'' a ranged low voice came out from her lips.

Her red eyes shined in the dark. A dark aura came and covered her figure, making it fearsome.

''What is going on? Why haven't you told me that you have found the boy!? What ever had happened i wonna know by the time all this ends.''

Obviously Nairo asked where is Raphael. She couldn't possibly hide it from him. She had to tell him the truth.

''I think Raphael did something to him...He is out of controll. He doesn't even remember anyone. Like he forgot everything!''

----------------------------------------------------

Shiro was trying to listen to what they were saying but he couldn't. It was like they were talking with morse signals or something. He wanted to know so bad. When Nairo came toward him he lifted his head like he was expected to explain him what was the situation but he didn't. He glared a bit at the woman and followed Nairo as he asked him to. The woman did follow them too....unfortunately. Before reaching the exit of this mansion Allucard appeared along with Raphael. The red woman looked that she was angry and worried. Did she knew Raphael?

Nairo stepped infront of them, hiding behind his back both him and the woman. Allucard had a shallow fake smile on his face. Did he came here to hurt Nairo? No i don't want this! Shiro was ready to step up and dare to fight Allucard. By that time Allucard and Nairo started arguing. Allucard was out of his mind. He burst into anger but Nairo was calm. The red woman was still looking at Raphael, her eyes full with pain.

As Nairo and Allucard were still arguing, Allucard revealed that they were brothers. Shiro was left with his mouth open. Big brother he said? What? Allucard is Nairo's younger brother?

''Big brother...?''Shiro said with low voice.

Seemed like Allucard heard him and turned his eyes on him. He looked at him with such an expression that almost broke Shiro's heart. Such a painfull look. His eyes are filled with pain. Allucard offered him to come with him. Like before he promised to cherish him. This man is not bad...he just feels lonely. Shiro's heart was in pain. Wih one of his hand he holded his chest and with the other he pushed Nairo back so that he would let him go. This man, he reminds him of himself. He was alone too. He hated everyone and wanted revenge. He was throwing his life into fire hoping that he would die. This man is sad and broken. He walked toward him.

''Allucard...'' Shiro said with a soft voice full with compassion.

''I know that what's in your mind, no, in your heart is painfull. You can't stand it right? It feels like it burns your chest and you can't breath. You are lonely aren't you?'' Shiro reached close to him, touched Allucard's cheek with his soft hand. A tear runned down his face and big, warm smile was drawn on his face.

''I can't come with you because my heart belongs to him but...you can come to us. I'm not sure if Nairo will accept you but i will even though you hurt him so much. No matter what happened it's in the past. Let this painfull memories go like i did. Let them rest in peace already!'' Shiro kissed him on his cheek and walked back to Nairo.

''Will you come?''

The sun rised up and light up the place where Shiro was stading. His hair were shining. His skin looked so velvet and his pink lips looked like they were painted. It was like an angel that came down from heaves to earth.

Angelika shivered with Shiro's speach. It was like she could see ''her'' in him. Angelika start crying. She looked out at the window and said with low cracking voice.

''He really took after you didn't he? Looks like that little angel of yours stretched it's own wings and finally he will be able to fly.''

-------------Memory---------------

In a big green valley, a hot summer day. A woman with white long hair and blue eyes was holding a small kid in her hands. The small kid was wearing white too. His eyes were blue and had redish lips. His hair were also white. The woman looked to happy. She placed a cleaned, from the thorns, red rose on the head of the small kid.

''Angelika....Angelika!''she shouted a bit.

''What is it misstress? Oh a rose? It really suits him!''

''Hehe~! Yes it really suits him.''''Ne....Angelika?''

''What is it mistress?''

''This little guy is like an angel. One day he will stretch his own wings and fly up~ high to sky!'' she lifted up the kid and made it move like it was a flying bird. The small one was laughing''

''Woah mistress! Carefull! Hold him tight!''Angelika sighed a bit. The woman started laughing.

------------------End of Memory-----------------

''How silly i was back then...''

Allucard never said anything anymore, he just stood there in silence, while Nairo grabbed Shiro once again in his arms

”so I guess your answer is no then huh?......” Allucard’s shoulders was a slump, it can be seen on his outlook appearance right now that, he didn’t like the answer he got, even the slightest

”why does everyone I care about leaves me… hahah.. hahah!” He laughed pitifully maybe to himself, or for what was currently going on right now,

it echoed all throughout in his mansion

”what you have said to me though, was so familiar enough…. That it breaks my heart all over… again…..”

Flash Back

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A young lady with a smile that never fades, holding on to a man’s hands, as she clamp on them together tightly

”I’m sorry…..” She was trembling, but she tried to stay firm, she was a strong woman indeed

''I can't…. come with you because my heart belongs to him but...you can come to us. I'm not sure if Nairo will accept you but i will even though you hurt him so much. No matter what happened.. I’ll accept you….”

She was smiling so sweetly as she spoke to him, it was sincere, no traces of lies was attached to it and yet….

”………………………..”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Flash back end

”Mia……” suddenly a unknown liquid started to pour down on his cheeks, he widen his eyes and touched the liquid in his eyes, then looked at them

”Wha… What the?.... what is this?... it won’t stop…..” rain started to pour down in his eyes, he keeps wiping it off, but it won’t stop…

”ah…….”

“Allucard…….”

Allucard looked at Nairo as he called onto him

“you really treasure her.. I know… but you trapped her in your own little world, like a flower in a vase, nowhere else to go…”

”is this what she told you..”

“this is what I can feel from her presence the first time I saw her in your mansion”

”……….. I see…….” Allucard stay quiet again, then suddenly a loud crashed came from above, until it continued on, and it finally reached the very location they are being stood on, everything was falling apart, the ground was also shaking

“what the… don’t tell me….Allucard!”

”Master?! Master……!” as soon as the black cloak man approaches Allucard, to save him from the falling apart mansion, Allucard immediately approached him with a fast stab in the stomach with his right hand, as it pierce through the black cloak wearing man completely

”wha…why?... *cough* *cough*”

”That’s an antidote your now cured as soon as you open your eyes” The cloak wearing man gone back to normal as his white silver hair turned to black, ad soon after he fainted, Allucard took his right hand off and toss the man in Nairo’s side

“Raphael!.... Allucard! Don’t tell me you…”

”yes… my resolution had wavered, that’s why the mansion is crumbling away along with me, it is also happening in my other mansions not just here”

“why would you do that!?”

”just in case I die in your hands, I want to take everyone else with me in the grave that’s all, but don’t worry, that plan of mine won’t happen anymore, you all still got time to get out of here, if you hurry along, now go!”

“What are you!?--“

”Just go already!, unless your planning to die in here as well.... there’s no point of living anymore… I have no reason to live… that’s why this is my resolution….., death……”

Nairo frowned “……….. I’m sorry……” it was hard for Nairo to do this, even though Allucard has been his enemy for far too long, it’s just painful for him to see him like this, he gave up on life completely “Let’s go, Angelika bring Raphael with you we are now getting out, quick!” and with that He assisted everyone to get out of the mansion as soon as possible

”……. Shiro….. you look as lovely as your sister……Shiro…..I… I…Love you…..” A tear slides down from his cheeks as he smiled and waves goodbye to Shiro…

and with that, everything came crashing one by one on him, as Nairo’s group proceeded outside, and Allucard little by little disappeared within the crumbling mansion

“tsk… let’s hurry” he held tight to Shiro, making sure he won’t lose him anymore, but it was quite regrettable, that Allucard choose to let this happen to him, there was still a chance, but he gave up…..

“I’m sorry little brother……” he mumbled slightly as they continued walking ahead.

”My Mia…. Goodbye and thank you………..I’m sorry……”

''I'm sorry Allucard...i can't leave you live an illustion!''

Shiro stayed at Nairo's side even though he wanted to show compassion to Allucart. He felt for a second guilty for all this mess, and how much he put Nairo and the others into trouble. No, he had to stay where he is now. He belongs to Nairo, both his soul and heart. Suddenly Allucard stopped thinking. What is going on? Shiro looked Nairo nervously. He was worried. He could sence that something was wrong.

When he turned his head and looked at Allucard he saw him...crying? Those weren't tears of madness. Those were tears from pain and misery. He seemed desperate. Suddenly he called the name of a woman...''Mia'' who is she? His lover? Something that has to do with me? The man infront of him was trying desperately to wipe his tears. Seemed like he has never cried before. Then Raphael-or at least the one who looked like Raphael made his move. He came closer to Allucard calling him ''master?'' Things have gone complicated and Shiro couldn't follow. Allucard pierced him with his hand. Shiro was shocked but then he noticed that Raphael's form was changing, he became as he were. He fainted but he was still alive!

“Raphael!.... Allucard! Don’t tell me you…”

”yes… my resolution had wavered''

''wavered......wavered'' That word keeps echoing into Shiro's head.

''Wavered you said...but that means you will.....''

Shiro felt the ground shaking wildly. Eathquake? No...the mansion was going down. Get drown into the depths of hell...along with Allucards soul. Shiro's body moved on it's own. The picture in his head was only Allucard walking deep inside the mansion while it was being destroyed. Big parts of the walls were falling down next to him. He wanted to run and save him but Nairo wouldn't let him go. Then for a second Allucard turned and told him ”……. Shiro….. you look as lovely as your sister……Shiro…..I… I…Love you…..”

Shiro stopped struggling to get close to Allucard. My sister? What? Who? A fast memory came to his mind. Shiro fell on his knees and started screaming like someone was tearing him apart. At the end he fell on the ground and before fainting he said

''Mia'' a tear run down his cold cheek.

The Mansion was rapidly, breaking into pieces very fast

“Shiro!” and for some unknown reason, shiro just fell on the ground, he tried to shake him off, but he won’t wake up

“let’s get moving now!, just look after Raphael, I’ll take care of Shiro” Nairo carried Shiro immediately, then hurriedly, without turning back, they made it out in the exit, and as soon as they left the mansion, everything gave way immediately, everything crushed down, crushing everything underneath, then blocking the doorway they just exited in.

They looked at it, as the dust and rubles scatters around, it was truly a sad end for Allucard to die alone and in vain like that

Nairo looked down, and held Shiro tight, well his still unconscious, so he better get him in a safe place

“it’s over now huh?......I hope…” he mumbles “let’s go we still need to treat Raphael’s wounds after all”

Nairo lifted up Shiro into the horse first, then immediately climb up, than wrapping Shiro around his arms so that he won’t fall down as they travels back to his own mansion.

They traveled back riding on top of their horses, as he supports Shiro, and moments later, they finally came back in Nairo’s mansion, and that was faster than the last time they went on Allucards mansion to rescue Shiro.

And as they arrive and went inside, Nairo carried Shiro and putted him back to his own room, and he felt relieve that Shiro is finally back in the room, that used to be a prison cell for him, but it’s better thafn being in the enemies side

“Shiro…..” he looked at Shiro then brushes off his hair from his face “please rest… then after that I’ll answer everything you’ll ask okay?….. rest well”

He stood up slowly and left Shiro on the bed resting up, as he closes the door gentle

And after a while longer, Nairo finally felt all of the aches his been keeping all over his body, as all of the world had crushed his body apart, but never the less, the scent of his own mansion gives a assuring state,

But this assuring silence just gives him bad memories again, and even though he won’t say a thing about Nairo, it’s still not fair for Allucard to die that way, there’s nothing he could do about it though, but he would never have thought that Allucard had been so troubled about those times….

-----------Flash Back------------

”STEALING?! Me? From the very start! You’re the one whose always stealing everything from me!!, from the very beginning, it’s always you!!, Nairo that! Nairo this!, so don’t put me in a position that I’m the bad guy here!”

Allucard bursted into anger

” heh, you couldn’t even left the past and tell everything you did to Shiro and the things your hiding from him!, you always run away, but you always get away with it!, always!, how about me, while you get away with everything you do, I’m always left aside and blamed”

Allucard was smiling but his smile is so heavy that looking at him makes you feel grief

”I always have to compete with you every single time, but I never achieve recognition in everything I do…, it’s all your fault, oh how I despise you, how I wanted to see you dead!..., Nairo…. Or should I say dear Big Brother?....” he chuckled but all can be seen in his eyes was grief

---------End of Flash Back--------

Nairo sighed heavily, then he run down on the stairs to check up on Raphael, who’s apparently with Angelika right now

“Angelika!.... Angelika…. How’s Raphael is he alright?” He was more or less worried about Raphael, his a trusty butler for more than a years that he couldn’t even count anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Shiro's body felt so light right after he fainted. His body only, because his mind wouldn't settle down. That fragement of memory, it wasn't a dream, it was reality. Shiro was fighting with himself. He wanted answers, the answers that he through up. His mind seemed to have wanted to hde them so well so that he would never find out the truth. He was scared of knowing the truth but he had to know. That woman, he knows her. That face was familiar to him.

''Mia....Mia...M-I-A!!''

Shiro's face turned red while he was trying to attract his sisters attention. She seemed to be into deep thoughts. The little boy hold his stuffed bunny tighter with his small hand and frowned. He walked closer to the woman and pulled lightly her skirt. The beautiful woman with the long white hair shook her head. She wore a warm smile, took Shiro into her arms and put him sit on her laps.

''What is it Shiro? Being a bad boy again?''said with sweet voice.

The small one respond immidiatly.

''You promised me that we would go for a walk and eat looots of cookies!! When are we gonna go? Ne, ne! When are we gonna go? Mummy will get angry if i go out late!! NEEEE!!'' Shiro said full with panic. He seemed like he was looking forward to that walk. The woman started laughing.

''Shiro-chaaan~'' she hit his horhead lightly with her hand''

''Don't call me chan...i'm a man already!'' he rubbed his forhead while he was blushing, still holding the bunny tightly on him.

''Yep, you are a man now. So...who wants to go for a walk and eat lots of cookies?''

''ME ME!!'' Shiro said with a big smile on his face.

Suddenly the woman hugged him tight.

''Mia...i can't breath~!''

''I love you so much Shiro.....So let's go~!'' She got up while still holding Shiro's small body on her arms.

''YEAH!''

My siste, huh? The picture of that memory was fading way. Shiro moved his hand so that he would be able to touch it, to feel that it was real. He didn't need it thought. Now he remember's who he is, his family....their deaths.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Angelika was inside Raphael's room. She had his clothes taken off him. She whiped off the sweat off hs body. She placed the quilt and sat next to the bed. She was holding Raphael's hand and wouldn't let it go, hopping that he will recover soon.

''Please be alright....if not for me then for Nairo. He needs you my love.''She kissed his hand while she let a few tears to run down her face still she was trying to smile.

When Nairo called Angelika, she, with fast moves cleaned her face off from the tears.

''I think he is fine. He just have some fever....nothing much.''

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
sry for my late reply.

• 1 month later...

Still Feeling preoccupied by the current events that just happened recently, he just wanted to calm his mind out of the things for a sec and feel at ease, and forget everything for a moment, more like he wanted to stop time from moving.

He took off his gloves in both hands and proceeded to an only place that brings him at peace, and where all of her lingering attachment still remains, he opened the gigantic door with such fine detailed designs, and even the slightest crack from the door, would make you feel refreshed, because the wind is calm and cool inside, it even carries all the pleasant scent of the garden inside,

A garden of roses it was indeed.

Nairo walk in to the very core of that garden and finally halt into a stop when he finally saw a tomb, he stare at for a second, then finally he reach out his hand and brushes his palm to the marbled tomb stone, he picked a rose nearby and drop it off in the very foot of the tomb.

“sorry Mia, it’s been a while, I should have drop off sooner huh” he smiled, in fact he was surprise to see that the smile he gave off was not the same smile he always have when talking to the tomb stone.

“I’ve change huh?..... sorry Mia… but I have a confession to make-…..” The wind gushed harshly as if trying to fight off someone a bit

“ahah… if you’re here you might be mad enough to hit me a lot repeatedly…. But.. I couldn’t keep my promise… more like won’t do it anymore… but I will make a new promise to you though” he steps in closer as if trying to whisper in words to a human being.

Afterwards he finally step back and returned inside, closing the garden door firmly with a bunch of roses in his hands.

He climb back up to where Shiro’s room is, he knock first at the door, but sooner he opened it anyway, with a bunch of roses in his hand, he putted those into the vase near him, but of course he took the withered ones away before he arrange the freshly brought roses.

Then after a while, he was finally contented to the outcome look of the roses in the vase, he sighed a bit then move his attention to Shiro.

“so your awake now, how’s your body, are you alright?” Nairo sat beside Shiro in the bed, and then ruffles his soft hair, while smiling gentle at him.

The weather outside is nice too, so a bit of sun rays came about crawling inside of the room through the windows.

sorry for the super super late reply! D: school problems u see....

• 3 weeks later...

Shiro was already up. His mind was torturing him. HIs temple pounds, the blood boils in his head. It felt as if there was something alive there. Something that was eating it's way out into the world. It was his questions. The million questions that were upsetting him. He lifted his body up and placed his back against the bed head. He was staring at the window. It was so bright outside. The rays of the sun made him look like an angel, white and pure with the look of peace drawn in his face. He heared steps. He knew hat it was Nairo but he didn't turn his face. The door opened slowly and Nairo walked it. Shiro turned his face and told him with a big smile on his face.

''Nairo....I remember!''

He was so happy for being able to remember who he was, that he had family and that he was loved by them. The memories of their deaths were a big wound in his heart though and the questions were too many. He wanted to know everything! Who killed his family...what is he to Nairo. He was trying to calm down but he started shaking and tears were running down his face. He knew that he had to take one step at the time but his heart was rushing him. He looked at the roses, took a deep breath and looked at Nairo.

''Please...i want the truth. I know who i am and i know who you were back then. No more lies, okay?''

He couldn't help it but smile at Nairo. There was no way that he would be angry at him. He has already done enough things for him. He got wounded for his sake but still he came back. Shiro wanted to spread his hand and pull him close to him, hug him so he won't vanish from his life but his hands would move an inch. His whole body was shaking like a leaf.

It's okay! I've got school problems too so i feel your pain :/

• 3 weeks later...

He just sat there in the bed near Shiro, but no words can come out from his mouth as of the moment, so he just stare at him for a minute, trying to find the right time to talk to him, or more like trying to find the right words to spit it out.

Since he do not know how to even begin his story, he have to move in a different approach, because he really want to tell him everything, and that is the truth, they have been through thick and thin, and this kind of ‘truth’ even drove Shiro in such a dangerous situation, so he must knew better, and that is to tell his whole story, tell the truth, it would be unfair if he wouldn’t.

But to be frank, he’s still scared to do so, he’s scared that if he learned about the truth, he will runaway again, and despise him this time, but with all his might he inhaled and exhaled heavily, while he looked at Shiro, with deep but honest eyes.

“Shiro….” He slowly held out his hand to caress the other’s cheeks, and gentle wipe off the tears from soaking its cold cheeks

“Alright….. I will tell you everything that you should know, and the things that you wanted to know….”

“I…. I once was a killing beast back in the past, where beyond the year you’re not yet born, and it’s also a past I despise” Nairo slides his palm, that was once onto Shiro’s cheeks into the white sheet of the mattress

“I both crave and love blood, more than anything in this world…., until….” Nairo looked at Shiro with eyes that seems recalling a vague memory

“Until I meet your sister Mia…. She has a magnificent beauty, just like you, no… she look just like you…, the first time we meet, you reminded me of her… anyhow… back then when I saw her, I also learned that she made a pack with the strongest vampire during that time, and that is Alucard, my supposed to be half younger brother…., although they also recognize me as one of the strongest, stronger than him as they say…”

For a moment, he paused for a while and looked down on the mattress

“I… was one of the rebels, who refuses to co operate, so I started a wide spread rebel who also disagree with the treaty, I do not like the idea of limiting us on drinking blood, and there so called making peace among all, that’s when I started to despise my family and Alucard, so I got confuse when he said that I’m the talk of both my family and the clan, but never the less in order to show that both the wolves and the vampire’s clan is truly under treaty, Alucard got engage to Mia, the supposed only daughter and the first offspring of the 43th royal lineage of the wolf clan”

Pausing for a moment, he looked at Shiro one’s again

“so… basically that’s how it started, that is how I got involve with your sister Shiro…” he bit his lips a bit

“And all of the other things happened…. And there was another thing that you should know…..”

• 2 months later...

I'm terribly sorry for not replying to this one!! I've been awfully busy this year(i'm still busy with school) and i've tottaly forgot about this rp. I'M SORRY ASAKURA-SAMA!:cuteonion46:

Do you still wish for us to keep going with the rp?

Now that i found out that it was also my turn to reply i'll try my best to do so. And properly this time!

Also if you don't want to keep going with this rp I would love to do one more rp with you! Actually it is an old rp of mine that I would like to do with you. If you agree, that is.