Misunderstood (KiraMidnightxFreakyfeline)

freakyfeline

He for a moment, pondering about something, then he turned and looked at the blond haired boy 'hey Naruto can I ask you a question?'

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freakyfeline

• KiraMidnight

Naruto looked at Sai with curious eyes and smiled.

"Yea, sure."

He watched Sai and wondered what the question would be. He couldn't help but be extreamly curious.

Naruto shook his head. He hadn't ever been with anyone like that to ever do it with someone. But he kind of wondered what it was like

"No...have you?"

His voice wasn't as calm as Sai's when asking that question but he couldn't help it

He shook his head 'I'm surprised you weren't weirded it out when I asked you to paint you naked' he scratched the back of his head in awkward silence 'I guess you are spending to much time with me'

Naruto smiled sweetly at him, feeling bit confused

"Well, nt really, but I supose i can se where you come from, but I like hanging out with you!"

He stood up 'I guess I should shower and change, but do you want to do something afterwards? like I don't know go for a tour around this village'

Naruto smiled happily and nodded. He couldn't help but be hapoy, it had been nice to hang out with someone and not constantally talk about missions

"Ok, it'll be fun!!"

He stood up and went to get dressed in his usual outfit. He waited for Naruto to do the same and the two headed out of the spring. The village was bustling with people passing by most seemed of which are more tourists than locals. 'Is there anywhere you want to try first?'

Naruto looked around exciteadly. He didn't know where start...or even what to do, but he felt as if maybe Sai could help him decide.

"No, not really.....you?"

He looked at Sai, as if looking for an answer

'umm maybe a tea-house or something that would be nice, there should be a tourist shop somewhere here where we can buy a map' he scratched the back of his head, not sure if it was a good idea.

Naruto smiled happily and nodded in agreement as Sai spoke. He liked seeing Sai try so hard to make this a good vacation, it was sweet and cute

"Ok, works for me!"

Sai walked in the first tourist shop he found and bought a map. He opened it, trying to locate where they were and where it was the nearest teahouse, he was pretty quick reading it. 'It's down this road' he said while his head was still plunged int the map.

Naruto nodded smiling happily. He couldn't wait untill him and Sai found a place to hang out at. He had already written a letter to Kakashi telling him that him and Sai would be out for a bit and to write back if they were needed

Sai followed the map until they found a teehouse nearby. He bent forward pulling the short hanging curtain. There were benches outside as well as inside the place, and behind the counter, an employee was eagerly welcoming the costumers.

Naruto smiled very happily. The place smelled wonderful and the way it all was set up, it was amazing.....he had never paid attention to a teahouse before

"Wow...!!"

Sai never really understood why the blond haired boy gets easily enthusiastic about everything. He walked over the counter and ordered some dango and green tea and then waited for Naruto's turn to make his order. 'Why don't we go outside' Sai suggested as he walked to the benches outside the tea house, it was a warm, perfect day to eat Japanese sweets in open air.

Naruto agreed with going outside. He ordered the same as Sai and walked outside smiling happily. He looked at Sai with a happy smile and streached a bit.

He sat down looking at his dango and then at Naruto, he thought it was common manner to offer your food to others, so he picked a dango and placed it near Naruto's lips.

Sai finished his dango first. Times like these that they could rest in peace and relaxing reminded him of the little times he had with his brother. Sai seemed to have suddenly remember something and he opened his bag rummaging through it.

Naruto looked at Sai, watching him with curiousity. He wondered why Sai was looking so hard for something

"What are you looking for Sai?"

He asked as he watched him

• 2 weeks later...

Sai pulled out a worn-out looking book. It's cover was scraped and the pages curled into dog ears, the front page had an image of a boy with silver hair. Sai held the book in his hands and stopped to glanced at it, like it weighed a deep meaning. 'This is one of the few things I carry with me' he said looking at Naruto

Naruto smiled at the book and nooded, he had known this already, but he wouldn't intrupt Sai as he spoke, he was curious about what he would tell him

'It's old and ragged, I have it since I can remember' Sai said as he lovingly rubbed his hand over the cover. 'Anyway it's weird I know, about tell you about this'