Misunderstood (KiraMidnightxFreakyfeline)

freakyfeline

'sure, I don't mind it, it's not like we have a mission to attend do or anything' Sai shrugged his shoulders. The receptionist booked them a room for them 'it's probably a little crowdy right now can we head to the room first?' he asked to Naruto

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freakyfeline

• KiraMidnight

Naruto nodded smiling a bit and took the room key and procceeded to walk to their room with a smile upon his face.

"So when were you planing on drawing me like that?"

Naruto felt curious as to how the drawing would turn out, so he wanted to know when it would be complete

Sai shrugged his shoulders 'anytime you want even know' he said in a very nonchalant way. The boys entered into their room, it was fairly simple; a narrow room with low ceiling and hanging paper lamp. The futons were stored into a sliding closet, so the wooden floor was cleared except for a little table in the corner.

Naruto nodded and began to take off his jacket, revealing a white shirt underneath it. he then took off the white shirt to reveal his upper body. He began blushing a shy shade of pink as he undid his pants and let them hit the floor revealing orange boxers. Slowly he took them off, his face a pure reed now

Sai pulled his tool from his bag, placing his ink and pouch next to each other and fresh canvas paper. He watched him delighted as Naruto peeled off his clothes, unlike the blond, he seemed comfortable with the situation.

'Take pose anything you want, even sitting is just fine'

Naruto pulled out one of the matresses and sat on the matress so he was comfortable. Then before Sai began drawing he laid down, placing his right arm under his head while laying on his side and stareing at Sai. The other arm was resting on the pillow comfortaby.

"Is this ok?"

he nodded 'was there some girly film like this? a guy drawing a naked girl wearing a jewel on some ship or something?' ( I know it's a different AU but it's too fun not to mention it XD) he muttered nonchalantly as he dipped the ink in the ink pouch.

'Didn't then..something happened after?'' Sai as he conversed he jotted his brush into firm strokes as he drew 'I heard the girls talking about it, but I didn't get it at all, something in a carriage?' he muttered in an unsure voice.

Naruto turned dark red and slowly nodded.

"Yea...they had sex.....in the back of the carriage...they steamed up the windows and she left handprints on the windos"

'Yes I remember, the girls were making such a fuss out of it' Sai muttered as he was drawing, he furrowed his eyebrows, pondering why it was such a big deal. Than a question struck him and he spoke 'Naruto have you ever done it?'

Naruto turned a dark dark red as he wanted so badly to cover his face and hide his eyes as they focused on Sai

"N-no.....have you?"

He quietly spoke, almost too shy to even speak

He shook his head 'me too ' sometimes he looked up at him before turning back to the paper. 'It's almost finished' he said 'Why are you getting so red anyway? we're both boys after all'

"I don't know...it just is a little embarassing...sorry, just ignore my redness."

He spoke, watching Sai as he drew wondering what parts Sai was including in the drawing, he also wandered if his member was small to Sai...since he wasn't hard...and how it would look in the picture

''Finished' he said lowering his brush down, ' you know you are the first one to see naked, well except for my brother, but we were young then'

'come don't you want to see it?' Sai aske as he moved arms, because he was sore from holding the brush for too long. He felt his heart flutter, it's then he realized that he felt excited, to show him the work that he's done.

Naruto stood up and smiled kindly as he stared at the picture with awe. He hadn't seen what he himself looked like from anothers point of view, but seeing this made him blush and smile a bit

"It looks amazing!"

He exclaimed happily

Despite his blank face look, Sai's eyes said it all, it showed a mix of excitement and satisfaction. 'You can have it' he offered to Naruto since he was the model of the picture. 'I think it's fair if you have it' he muttered, now that he saw Naruto bare, he saw something different about him. As though he saw another side of him underneath his clothes.

Naruto nodded smiling now and decided to leave the picture there for a bit so it could dry, and with that he looked at Sai and smiled again.

"It's really, really good, thank you Sai"

Sai knew that Naruto was showing his gratitude but he found himself unable to respond. Tehre was an akward silence that followed by a question proposed by Sai 'Should we try to go to the baths now?' he said with his smile

Naruto nodded smiling.

"Yes, lets go now, it's kind of dark so it should be clear enough for us to join it."

Naruto wrapped his towel around his waist and procceded to the door

"Shall we?"

He asked with a smile

Sai nodded and he gathered his tools back into his bag. He stood up 'Well at least you should get dressed again, I don't think you'd be so keen to walked around naked to the public spring' he said pointing his forefinger at him.

Naruto remembered he was naked and quickly got dressed. He had almost forgotten that he wasn't dressed and he was glad Sai mentioned it or else he may haveembarassed himself something fierce

Sai chuckled a little amused as he watched Naruto getting dressed. When the blond was ready, the two walked downstairs to the springs. They walked in the changing room and this time Sai was getting undressed too. He was lean and his skin was pale and smooth like porcelain. It was a wonder how he managed to serve all his life in the Root, and keep his skin unblemished from scars, moreover he was also well endowed. He neatly folded his clothes, and wrapped it around his waist.