Misunderstood (KiraMidnightxFreakyfeline)

freakyfeline

Naruto was also undressed and just put his clothes together not careing to fold them.He smiled and looked at Sai, admireing hisbody a bit. The only blemishes Naruto had were the cute looking whisker marks on his cheeks from his Nine tails, and the Nine Tales seal that rested on his stomach.

"Time for a bath!!"

He yelled out happily

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freakyfeline

• KiraMidnight

He looked curiously at the seal once more, it reminded him that the boy he was dealing with was a jinchuuriki. He heard a number of tales about them, and none of which were pleasant. It amazed him how cheerful and bursting with positive energy this boy had, despite his shady background, it intrigued him more. As the two walked to the spring Sai was itching for a question 'Naruto...aren't you embarrassed of exposing your seal?'

Naruto looked at Sai and then down at his seal, placing his hand upon it

"No, Kurama wouldn't do antything to hurt these people, and they wont hurt me either..... don't worry about it at all!"

He smiled more as he looked back at Sai

He wasn't very sure about the kyuubi not hurting anyone, he heard tales about how powerful it is and how dangerous it can be when going on rampage. 'Do you control it somehow?' usually he was trained to smooth talking to others to get information, but this was actually the first time he was just curious.

Naruto smiled confidentally. He knew if he said yes it would be a lie and Kurama would be pissed. So he thought of how to put it and smiled again, he found the answer quickly as Kurama spoke with him for a short moment.

"I don't control him...but we are trying to build a sort of friendship, there's someone he hates more then me, so he said he'd rather be in me then anywhere else."

Sai dipped into the water and rested his back against the walls of the spring, the warm water felt soothing. 'Can you really do that?' he spoke after listening intently to the blond. 'Can you even bond with a fox demon?' it seemed to him as a new discovery, there was always something interesting the way the blond bonds with others, first with Sasuke, then with the bijuu.

Naruto climed into the water happily and smiled sweetly

"Yes I can. It's possiable to befriend Kurama, we just have to work together to build up a friendship and dim his hatred!"

He splashed a bit in the water as he enjoyed it

Sai seemed to ponder for a moment in silence. He dipped down into the warm water until it reached to his mouth. The warm water felt soothing against his skin, but being so pale his skin was already turning red. He emerged and looked at Naruto 'do you consider me as a friend?'

Naruto smiled happily at his question

"Yes of course I do!!"

He was glad he finally cared about what others felt for him...and he finally seemed to understand friendship

Sai appeared to be relieved and he smiled at the other boy. However he started to feel a little light headed, and his reason told him that he should get out of the spring before he faints. He started to wobble a little and he weakly he plunged himself out of the spring and sat down on the cool stone. He placed a hand over his head, feeling dizzy and weak.

His forehead felt very warm and his cheeks were reddish as though he was blushing. 'I'm fine, but I can't stay in a spring for too long' Sai muttered. He felt a knot in his throat and he couldn't quite describe it, was it guilt? 'I think I will be fine if I stay here a little'

Naruto got a few cool blankets that were cool from him laying them on the cold stones and wrapped one around Sai softly. He didn't want Sai to get sick...not his friend...he would make sure to take care of him at the moment.

"I'll sit here with you untill you feel better...well maybe i know a more comfortable spot."

He picked Sai up, amazed at how little he seemed to weigh, and he took Sai back to their room and laid him in the bed ontopof the covers. He went to the room controlls and turned on the air conditioner and smiled

Sai blinked as he watched Naruto put a blanket on him, though the warmth of the cloak felt comforting to him. 'Thank..' he didn't have a chance to answer when the blond haired boy picked him up. He looked flustered 'I'm..not sick' he muttered defensively as he was taken back to their room. He felt strange mixed feelings as he watched him disappearing in the other room to switch on the air conditioner.

Naruto walked in smiling a bit

"Do you feel better Sai?"

He was a bit concerned, and he showed it fully. His eyes focused on Sai and smile was slight

'I'm fine really, it's just I always been a little sensitive because of my pale skin' Sai muttered in a matter of fact way. He peeled of the cover that he was wrapped in and stretched a little 'I already feel better'

Naruto nodded smiling a bit.

"Thats good to hear. I'm glad that you are feeling better Sai, I hope you keep feeling that way...I don't like seeing you hurt...or even feeling bad..."

He sat on the bed with Sai and smiled a bit

'why do you care so much?' he asked, it was a simple point blank, the only person he had such experience was with his brother, but his brother died a long time ago and he started to feel these vague feelings surfacing like oil in water.

He smiled a bit and hugged him softly

"Because you are my friend....and you are more inportant to me then anything else...all my friends are...and I'll protect you for all my life..."

He smiled sweetly

There was something about him, that even a person like Sai felt drawn to, and wanting to believe his words. Despite the years in training he had with the Root, there was that humanity that only Naruto seemed to manage to stretch out for him. He wrapped his arms around the blond haired boy.

Naruto blushed darkly but smiled happily. He hadn't hugged anyone for a while...it felt so good to be able to be held by somone...

He started feeling his heart pounding in his chest, even if it was simply a hug. He wondered if he was having effects from staying in the hot spring for too long. His head was light headed and his cheeks rosy, and shivered as though he had a fever, but he didn't feel sick. It was such a strange sensation.

Naruto softly let Sai go and smiled a bit.

"Sai, you're blushing...it's kind of cute on your pale skin!"

It was definatally a compliment, the coloring added to Sai's normaly perfectally white skin gave him a kind of cute look. Naruto had never saw any other color on Sai but white...so seeing the shade of pink made him blush himself

He placed a hand over his face, as though he was oblivious to the action before Naruto pointed it out 'Don't you usually say you're cute to girls?' he remarked as he looked at him