Silver Chaos Fanbox [Open thread/questions]

Harukei

@Chiisa

If you didn't download it from this site, then you should ask on the site from where you downloaded it, because maybe the file you've downloaded was corrupted.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• CapturingDarkness

• Foxsbunny

• saphirolf

@Chiiisa: Was the file split into parts or as a single file for download? Did you try WinRar instead?

If anyone wants it, I can try and get it uploaded to my mediafire account as I still have the installation rar. I have double shift today at work though so I only have time to do that tomorrow. :hamtaro-005 (21):

• Like 1

I also can't get it to download. It says the connection was reset every time I try.

@Saphirolf Please? :)

Here are some Mediafire links:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You need to unzip them using WinZip or Winrar. After that, you can start the install.

Hope it helps.

• Like 2

@unseenstars233: I see...

@TsunaTuna. Nope! Don't mind at all. I actually had these ready to be posted when Aoi gave the links.

Here it is. Please use HJSplit to join and part 1 is password protected with my username followed by numeral "10" without quotes.

- Make sure you patched it before starting the game! :)

Enjoy! rabbit4

• Like 1

Ah, it's pretty common. Especially if you're using windows 7 (like me) or even vista.

I think I already placed what to do in case of "mainsystem.exe" error. I can't remember where I placed the answer though. Anyways, try this.

If you got the error, run it as administrator and click "disable display scaling on high DPI settings" on the compatibility tab on "properties". No need to change compatiblity mode to run as Win XP or etc. If you're using Vista though (since mine is 7), try placing it to run in Win XP mode if it still gives you the error.

You can also choose to option to "run in 256 colors" but basically, you'll be playing the game in shades of greyish, reddish colours that are of course not a good option to play.

Hope it helps! :D Thank you as well for downloading.

• 1 month later...

[quote name=saphirolf

]Ah, it's pretty common. Especially if you're using windows 7 (like me) or even vista.

I think I already placed what to do in case of "mainsystem.exe" error. I can't remember where I placed the answer though. Anyways, try this.

If you got the error, run it as administrator and click "disable display scaling on high DPI settings" on the compatibility tab on "properties". No need to change compatiblity mode to run as Win XP or etc. If you're using Vista though (since mine is 7), try placing it to run in Win XP mode if it still gives you the error.

You can also choose to option to "run in 256 colors" but basically, you'll be playing the game in shades of greyish, reddish colours that are of course not a good option to play.

Hope it helps! Thank you as well for downloading.

It helps me so much arigatou~!! :hamtaro-005 (8):

I have a problem. it still doesn't work even if I had removed the open.avi file.the thing is, THE SILVER CHAOS GAME THAT I HAD HAS BEEN RESET INSTEAD..(T_T)

sorry,now it's working..OTL..but I have to delete the silver chaos game that I had because the two files are having conflicts..now I have to re-download it..T_T

• 3 months later...

uhm... i can't download it by torrent, it's kinda... too slow >"

can you upload the mediafire or others download link?

• 3 weeks later...

that game installed and i managed to patch it with no troubles and i even managed to play it once, but when i went to play it again the (dreaded) mainsystem.exe error reared its ugly head :leaf16:

i tore up the files looking for the open.avi thing and i found nothing, i uninstalled and reinstalled everything and still nothing, please help me, ive had a small taste of this and now i want more!! :banhbao40:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...