• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• CapturingDarkness

• Foxsbunny

• Michiyo12

Does anyone know where I can find a guide for this game9for the choices/consequences)? One was included in the first one, but this doesn't seem to have one.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with the game, please help.

):

I completely installed the game and everything already, and I even extract the english patch to to game folder,

but whenever I try to start the game, it would pop up a window with an 'mainsystem.exe' error and close down the

game before it can even start.

I try looking for the 'open.avi' file, but I couldn't find it anywhere in the game folder where I installed it.

I try reinstalling the game many times, but the problem still there.

If I start the game without the english patch being patch, then it would work just fine, but whenever I patch the

english patch, game would show that window.

Idk what else to do.

):

@ orihimeinoue09

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
it's the torrent file (uploaded the torrent file on Mediafire)

@ 18

The open.avi file should be in the installation folder, it might not have the extension .avi visible, but the filename should be 'open'

Yeahh, I know what you mean.

But like what I meant by that is that there's no file with the name 'open' in it.

I try looking in all the folders too, but there's no 'open' file.

I try reinstalling it over and over, but the problem still there.

When I get the 3 files, I can't open the biggest one in size because it's a winzip file, and apparently my winzip trial has ran out. Any help on opening it with winrar instead? It won't let me...

@18

Have you tried downloading again the patch? Because you said it worked before aplying the patch, right? Also, do you have Japanese set as language for non-unicode programs?

@CapturingDarkness

After you have installed winrar select which extensions it can open (if it asks you) and then double click the file you want to extract and hit Extract to...

Yeahh.

I try reinstalling the game, the patch, and everything, but it still doesn't work.

It would only work without the patch.

And yeahh.

I set my laptop to japanese and done all that already, but it still doesn't work though.

@CapturingDarkness

As you can see

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I already uploaded it as torrent. :)

@18

Don't know what to say, maybe it's a conflict between some softs you have installed... I can't think of anything else...

Ahh, sorry (didn't see)

Thankyou!

EDIT: My torrent says this isn't "avalible?" The availability bar is completely red, I've waited half an hour for it to start loading but it still isn't...

A few months ago, I installed it before, and it works just fine, but this time when i installed it, it doesn't work.

I don't think it's cause of the software I installed, cause it works fine with all the software that's installed on my laptop before,

I haven't installed any other software.

Hello, I can't find the open.avi,

Which folder is it in?

When I open vivid colour, there's a file called silverchaosfanbox. When I open that, there are 3 different folders. Which one is the open.avi in?

I can't remember, I uninstalled the game cause my HDD was full, look in all 3 folders... But only if you get the mainsystem.exe error, else leave it like this...

so i like almost read all the posts on this thread, and the only thing that im having trouble with is the mainstream thing. and yes i read it and like i watched the video and i cant find the open.avi its not there.