• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• CapturingDarkness

• Foxsbunny

• saphirolf

Selecting the second option does work, but when trying out the english patch it doesn't want to go along with it. saying it needs full install

(sorry for such a long time replying, was on vacation)

It's ok, don't worry :)

As I told you... I haven't install it myself, so I'm just guessing here, supposing the installation is similar to Silver Chaos installation. But, if we can't make it work, I'll try to install it and see...

How about trying the 3rd option? :)

Nope! Third option doesn't work either, :/ -kicks the game D

Wait, first option seems to want to work now and can do the english patch.

Yay for my stupid laptop.

@ Kugutsu

Maybe you downloaded it with some errors, try redownloading it :)

@ Chaniee

haha You're welcome! Enjoy! :)

Hi! I was able to get the game up and running, but I'm having issues with the english patch thing. whenever I try to patch it, it says something like "you must make a full installation of silver chaos fanbox" or something about installing the game. Do you think you could help me? I'm still new to the whole downloading games and stuff. Thank you

In the beginning of the installation... did you install the first option from the drop-down menu? And also make sure the patch is in the same folder as the game... so, after you have downloaded the patch, move it in the same folder where you have downloaded the game and run the patch from there...

Oh, it was the first option? Sorry, I just assumed it was the second one like in Silver Chaos. >

Then try uninstalling the game and install it again, but this time pay attention in which folder you have installed it, cause otherwise it will be impossible to delete that file and get rid of the mainsystem.exe error...

• 3 weeks later...

Is this one the same as "Silver Chaos 2"? I'm just curious 'cause I've seen the ending for AdonisxMight path and I think the story line of SC2 would revolve around that one ... sorry for the trouble :")

No, Silver Chaos 2 it's Artificial Mermaid, while this one, being a fanbox, is not really a game, but more of a bunch of collected goodies for Silver Chaos fans.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've downloaded the file through winrar, but it says I need to insert a volume (I assume this means CD). Any suggestions? Thanks :)

First you have to download both parts and place them in the same folder, then extract the first one (using winrar) and it should automatically extract the second cd as well.

• 2 weeks later...