• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• CapturingDarkness

• Foxsbunny

• saphirolf

Follow

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, but at 0:09, choose the 1st option instead of the 2nd

• 4 weeks later...

Hi dear,thanks for uploading the game^^was wondering if u have any other download links?Cos my country blocked megaupload...

• 2 weeks later...

@Morinozuki

Only Sharespace if you want, as Mediafire won't allow me to upload since it exceeds 200Mb

@orihimeinoue09

Yes, extract it with Winrar

ahhmm...i'm kinda stuck..i picked the 2nd option and now......i..kinda....don't know how to uninstall it so i can pick the 1st option...T_T

• 3 weeks later...

@ Michiyo12

Yeah, you can install it on Windows 7. Check out this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, but at 0:10 choose the 1st option instead of the second one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Rei. I have installert the game and english patch probaly. But when i start the game i get mainsystem error. And i cant find open.avi so i can delete it. I have search in Silver Chaos enternal fantasia folder but i cant find then there. So can you please hjelp me whit this one?

@ animesousasuke

What do you mean by it's corrupt? I've just checked it and it works. maybe when you tried downloading it the file had reached the maximum bandwidth and was emporary unavailable. Try again and see if it works.

@ YaoiLoverfangurl19

If you are using Windows 7 you can use its built-in Snipping Tool. If you don't know how to use it, do it like this: Open the installation folder (the one you want to take the print screen of) and press the PrintScreen key on your keyboard (it should be in the top right corner of the keyboard). Then open Paint and hit CTRL + V (without +, just Ctrl and V) and save it. Then upload the image via TinyPic, copy the code and paste it here.