Fantasy cafe~ (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Mmh yes sir.” Yukie mumbled as he sucked on the cherry flavored sucker watching Alex as he moved to explore his body. Blushing at Alex’s  daring licking and eager exploration Yukie was rather embarrassed at how bold his lover was. Having always been rather shy about such things with his partner Yukie could only melt into every one of Alex’s little love bites and soft tongue licks. Groaning softly as Alex sucked on his nipples Yukie jumped slightly as his cock was touched his body surprised by every moment. Keeping the sucker still in his mouth Yukie tried to behave and focus on what he was told to the demon wanting to be a good obedient pet for Alex.

Letting out a small moan Yukie gripped at the sheets even more his body trembling as he looked at Alex his mind clearly only needing more pleasure. Having worked the sucker down only a touch Yukie licked and teased the sucker as if he was working on his lovers own cock.

Alex smiled as he observed the cute reactions Yukie showed to his exploration. Four decades of living as a heterosexual man did leave him with a fear of losing his "masculinity" so to speak, so it was kind of comforting for the half-succubus to know that despite him now halosingvagina and living on cum, he was still capable of taking the lead in bed. He kept on enjoying Yukie's nipple and gave it a playful bite before he started to move down, kissing and nibbling along the demon's smooth skin until he reached his throbbing manhood. He paused for a moment as he looked at the hard pulsing shaft in front of his eyes and could feel the hunger rising deep inside him, but he managed to suppress his succubus instinct for now and only gave the demon's cock a playful kiss then said: "I'll deal with your latter, my little friend..." 

Alex got up and pulled the lollipop out of the demon's mouth. He could see it having been melted slightly by the demon's saliva but still retained much of its shape and size. With a teasing smile he said: "Good, now let's put this candy to good use~" He flipped Yukie on his belly and spread his legs open, then pressed the saliva-covered popsicle against the demon's rear before pushing it inside, digging deeper and deeper until but the tip of the stick was still outside, held firmly between the half- succubus' fingers. He began nudging and poking inside Yukie with the candy and said: "Do tell if I'm poking at the right spot cause I'm not exactly too familiar with anal stuff with man."

“Hey!” Yukie replied surprised and shocked as he was suddenly flipped his face burning red in embarrassment as he was exposed more. Feeling the sticky sucker pushing deep inside of his ass made Yukie groan softly at the pleasure. I’m glad I melted it down a few sizes. Yukie thought as he continued to feel the sucker push deeper and deeper inside of his tight ass. Looking back at Alex Yukie raised a brow as he bit his lip.

“Does that mean I’m your first gay experience?” Yukie asked his back arching a little as his sweet spot was grazed by the tip of the sucker. “Ah~ your very close” Yukie moaned enjoying the teasing play more then he would have thought. In all honesty it had been a very long time since he had an actual partner that wanted to play instead of just fuck and be done. Due to his lack of fun playtime Yukie had ended up with an arrangement of fun stimulating toys to hold him over and help ease his need during his heat week to keep him from fucking all of the red city.

"Yeah Yukie, you're the first and only man I've ever slept with, and I'm so very glad that it was you." Alex said as he continued to poke inside the demon's rear with the candy, adjusting the angle depending on the moans and twitches from him. Eventually, he seems to find the right spot and really began taking his time to tease and massage the sweet spot with the ever-shrinking popsicle. After a while, he pulled the half-melted candy out and whistled joyfully at the Yukie's syrup-covered entrance, and said: "Now that's a delicious looking ass if I've ever seen one!"  Alex eagered buried his face between the demon's soft butt cheeks and began running his tongue along his sweetened entrance, his tongue did quick work with the melted candy on the surface before it began digging through the entrance and crawling deeper and deeper inside. Part of his awakening as a half-succubus also made his tongue incredibly nimble and flexible, and quite a lot longer than before. It squirmed and wiggled inside Yukie as he licked up all the sweetness inside, and since he'd found the demon;'s sweet spot with the candy he then focused on stimulating there.

“I-I wouldn’t be able to tell.” Yukie moaned as he melted more into the bed his body burning and trembling in pleasure. Yukie had never been with a succubus that was looking for more then just a quick meal so Alex’s abilities where rather blindsiding. Arching his back as Alex’s tongue slithered in Yukie could only moan and beg shamelessly for more from his lover. Yukie was aching to feel even more his hips grinding slightly in a deeper need for more stimulation. Clearing his mind as best as he could Yukie whined in need as he gripped at the covers his nails ripping into the fabric. 

“I want more~” Yukie begged shamelessly wanting every drop of pleasure he could get from Alex the poor demon having never felt such a sexual need. “Please~” Yukie whined his voice desperately begging his body enjoying being played with by an actual person instead of just toys.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Alex enjoyed eating Yukie's ass both literally and figuratively as he could not only taste the sweetness of the candy, but also the sweeter taste of the demon's own fluids. Despite it containing nowhere near as much life energy as sperm, it still made the demon's rear end quite a delicious meal for the succubus. As Yukie begged for something more, Alex chuckled while pulling his long, slithering tongue back into his mouth and said: "Well, since you've begged in such a cute manner, I'll give you more~" As Alex spoke he got into position with one hand holding his throbbing manhood and pressed it against the demon's sphincter, and slowly he began pushing inside. "Hnnm... dear god... your ass is so.... tight...!" Alex groaned while feeling Yukie's rear squeezing around his shaft as he pushed forward until eventually, his pelvis met with the demon's cute butt. Grabbing Yukie's waist with both hands he slowly began to pull back, dragging his hard rod along the soft intestinal walls until but the very tip of his tool was still left inside, then suddenly without warning he rammed the whole member all the way back in. 

"Let me give you more~~" Alex said as he grabbed Yukie up from the mattress and reached his hands around, with one hand he turned Yukie's face back and claimed the demon's lips with his own, while the other hand reached down and grabbed Yukie's own cock, stroking it quickly while he kept rocking his waist back and forth, bumping his cock up inside again and again.

Feeling Alex push in Yukie only moaned out in what could only be described as happiness. Grinding back against Alex as he pushed fully in Yukie groaned in bliss as his lover pulled out slowly only to cry out as he was fiercely rammed into by his throbbing cock. Yukie wasn’t prepared for the fun he had asked for, his previous partners where so cut and dry and just wanted to try out a different form and be done. He had never been fucked like this before, the act being so primal and delicious. “I don’t think you can~” Yukie replied the thought of getting more pleasure making his body shiver as he felt himself lifted up the cock inside of his hitting even deeper.

“Alex~…I-I cant” Yukie moaned his body betraying him as he squirmed on the edge of cumming. “If you keep going for fast I’m going to cum~” Yukie cried out in worry not use to being fucked so sensually to the point he was dry orgasming while trying to hold back his sweet release.

Alex rocked his waist passionately as his cock thrust inside the demon's rear. Just like how the half succubus pussy was able to shift and morph to better milk out his partner's cum, his cock also seemed to shift and tilted in a similar fashion to be the perfect fit for Yukie with just the right shape to best assault his sweet spot, and just the right girth to make him feel like he was being stretched to the brim and yet without being painful. It didn't take long for Yukie to start crying about getting close and to that Alex chuckled joyfully and said: "Cum for me then, my dear Yukie... Let's cum together!!" 

Moments later Alex pulled his cock all the way out of Yukie's rear, then with a powerful thrust rammed his manhood deep inside the demon's rear while strings of thick slimy cum burst out of his throbbing, twitching tool. As the demon reached his own climax and released his seeds in Alex's hand, the room was filled with the scent of the demon's delicious essence which was simply intoxicating for the half-succubus. He brought his cum-covered fingers up to his mouth and carefully licked off every drop of it before he turned his attention back to his partner and smiled: "Thanks for the treat Yukie... you're as delicious as ever~"

Slowly Alex pulled out of Yukie's rear and laid the demon down on the mattress. He got down beside Yukie and held him gently in his arms while the demon recovered from their earlier passion. "So, I assume that I did alright being top?"

Resting quietly on the bed Yukie was rather exhausted having never been fucked so deeply and hard before. Opening his eyes at Alex holding him in his arms Yukie could only blush at the question. “You did really good…honestly I don’t think I’ve ever had sex that felt so good. Usually it’s just a get off your partner and be done.” Yukie admitted as he nuzzled into Alex softly nibbling and kissing at his lovers body. “I never knew sex could be so intimate and interesting.” Yukie mumbled as he hid his face a little thinking over the experience.

”It makes me wonder what I’ve been missing out on.” Yukie added with a small chuckle while sitting up a little more so he could look at Alex. “It felt like every inch of me was being filled and poked at. It was if your cock knew just how to tease and please me.” Yukie mumbled not sure if that was normal for succubus’s when it came ti being the dominate partner.

"I'm glad that you liked it. And the same goes for you too Yukie, I've never fucked a piece of ass as pleasurable as yours before." Alex smiled while looking at the smaller make laying in his arms. The demon was truly quite beautiful, which was only natural given the fact that he was a shape shifter, meaning that he could choose to look however he liked depending on his preferences. As Yukie sat up Alex kept his gaze fixed in the demon and chuckled: "Well in that case, I am more than happy to make it up for you in the future, explore all the pleasures in the world together. I mean, I am new to all this myself."

Alex sat up from the bed and said: "Why don't we clean up and continue with our tour? We also still need to do all the paper work and stuff you mentioned." He offered his hand to pull Yukie up and smiled: "I can't wait to see what else you are gonna show me."

“ I would love that” Yukie replied with a small blush at the idea of them doing more fun stuff like this. Sitting up more Yukie nodded at the mention of cleaning up handing Alex the small pack of wipes provided for afterwards. “Yeah you won’t be able to move around in this world without paperwork and an ID.” Yukie reaffirmed as he got dressed and slipped his shoes back on. “Mmh well I still have a shopping district to show you, and of course we should stop at the bathhouse. We can stay the night there and relax. Then in the morning we can take a train ride out to the biggest city where my family home is to get a few things then after we can come back here to play some more.” Yukie offered open to changing his plans but well what he had picked out opened them up for more romantic moments and some sexy fun moments.

“But for now why don’t we just focus on your ID and If your lucky you might meet my father. He’s usually there every day.” Yukie explained as he fixed his hair and was ready to head back out.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect," Alex said after hearing Yukie's plan. He quickly cleaned himself up and got dressed once again before following Yukie out of the private room and back to the noisy festivities outside. As he followed the demon he said: "You know Yukie, when I first learned of the demon world and all of its inhabitants, I pictured something a lot more... well... hellish. You know, fire and brimstone kind of deal. I really wasn't expecting everything to be this orderly and nice... I mean even here in the middle of the red-light district it's pretty clean and well maintained. Is everywhere like this or you're just not showing me the real nasty places?"

“Oh everything is like this. Father is strict in moving away from that stereotype.” Yukie explained as he lead the way out making sure to leave a nice tip in the tip jar. “He worries that if we don’t keep ourselves to higher standards then we will fall into complicate chaos where the lesser demons aren’t respected.” Yukie finished as he shrugged and taking his lovers hand lead him back out to the busy streets and towards a nice restaurant with an outdoor seating area. Taking a moment Yukie ordered two burgers with medium french fries and drinks for both of them from a waiter who was outside taking orders. After a few minutes Yukie got his food the service rather quick.

Coming back towards Alex Yukie held out the succubus’s portion of what he ordered. “Honestly I don’t pay much attention to all that stuff since I don’t plan on taking over for awhile. not only that between the three of them they have it pretty well handled.” Yukie added as he took a sip of his drink and sat down at an empty table to watch the parade. “If your talking about drug dealing a lot of that stuff is offered here I mean no one gives a crap if you get hooked on that crap we are all adults in this city.” Yukie explained as he continued to eat and watch the dancers.

“Hmm.... I've gathered that your fathers must be quite important, but I guess I didn't know just how important. It sounds like they pretty much run the show around here. So are they like kings or something? Which... would also make you a prince then? I'm just curious about how this whole world works, like... do you have multiple nations and states like the human world?" Alex asked as they made their way to a restaurant. Given the intense "exercise" the two have engaged in, it was only natural that the demon would need to replenish some fluids as well as calories. Alex, on the other hand, was rather filled, given the two loads of the demon's nutritious essence he had drunk already, he only ordered a glass of soda and some fries to snack on. While they sat down and Yukie began enjoying his burgers Alex asked: "And speaking of adults doing naughty things... what was that whole deal Dae mentioned about shape shifters unable to have kids or something? I thought given your ability to change shapes and thus bang everything, you'd think there'll be more of you around."

“You could say something like that when it comes to our status.” Yukie replied as he sipped his drink having waited to answer till he had at least gotten some food in his body. As Yukie listened to Alex’s next question he though about how to best explain it. “It’s more like countries. Some are still being developed though as we expand more. Honestly I’m not sure how everything is going I don’t visit home much I know that we’ve had new peace treaties and my fathers have been traveling the past two months to help build and ensure the areas are able to thrive.” Yukie admitted while eating another bite of his food. Swallowing he put his meal down at the mention of faes comment not to happy with the turn of conversation since he had been taught to go with the lies his fathers had made up.

Tapping the table four times Yukie took a moment to plan out his writing before working out some older runes the ground around them glowing as they became shielded from the noise around them. Finishing the marks Yukie sighed as the shield was finally up giving them a place to talk away from other spying ears.“….it’s difficult to talk about this with other demons around.” Yukie explained gently before picking up his drink again. “We can have children….it’s why we have heat weeks we are actually quite fertile. But, having so many of our kind around would be dangerous.”

”With other demons you can tell they’re demons they look like demons in all sense but with our kind…we can look like anything and this could get our world into trouble and cause issues.My fathers told me they decided against having more due to how difficult it was raising and having me. With our metabolisms being so fast my father had a hard time keeping healthy while pregnant because he also had to deal with my needs and how much I needed to grow and the amount of nutrients I needed. Not only that but our incubation period isn’t exactly predictable.” Yukie admitted while taking another bite of his food trying to eat and explain.

“Father says if they had more it would be hard to keep a healthy balance on resources. Trying to keep up with so many of our kinds needs could tank some of the areas we thrive in. Not only that but if they hooked up with each other and they weren’t careful and popped out more kids then we could handle it could cause long term invasive issues. Keeping that in mind I’m careful and they are careful. But…can’t deny they wouldn’t love to have more like us. It gets lonely having only us four.”

“I do have “half siblings” but they don’t posses any dna from my fathers since we can only pass on genes from our own kind. It’s weird but the others end up mostly like the other demon parent maybe with our hair color or eye color. In some cases they take on other demons horns or tails as they get older but they won’t ever be able to do things like us.” Yukie explained with a sigh not really understanding the whole medical side to it. “The other lovers they had first paired with way before they had me had issues with their children not sharing their fathers gifts, it caused rifts between them so the three of them ended up breaking off their relationships and lived alone until they all met up by chance one day next thing you know they are developing countries and civilizations throwing us into a whole new era.” Yukie explained still amused by his parents ambitions while figuring out their own romantic feelings in the mix of things. ”fast forward about ten years after setting things into place and meeting each other….they found out they where expecting… not one of them thought it was strange since they fathered children before, they expected I would be half something else.”

”Yet I came along and set a new record for stress being identical to their powers. I mean they couldn’t have know I would be like when they didn’t even know that having more of their own was possible since all their brood was random mixed demons” Yukie mumbled with a small smile. “Their experience with me made them set down family rules at the time to be careful and not have more like me until they had a grasp on what I was and how to raise me, since they didn’t age they all agreed that it was fine to have just have me for now.” Yukie explained while finishing his meal before sighing and looking at Alex his head resting on his arms. “Times have changed though and they aren’t against having more children they just don’t care to. It took forever for me to grow up I think ten years for every five years in development is what they told me. While I’m not against having children, my partner most likely would be looking for children that shape shift like me I worry  they would be dissatisfied with the child if it wasn’t possible.” Yukie finished with his explanation knowing it had been a lot to take in.

Alex was caught off guard by the sudden spell the demon cast around them, it would seem that he'd picked a topic a lot more serious than he'd expected. What Yukie told him however was a pleasant surprise. "I see, so it's not that your kind can't produce offspring anymore, but there simply wasn't the need and it was kind of a pain in the ass to do so in the first place. Got it." He looked down towards his belly and put his hand over where his womb would be and said: "I read in that brochure the government guys gave me that since my kind absorb cum for sustenance, the only way for me to get pregnant would be if I specifically decided to not absorb the sperm shot up my pussy do so and let it sit there instead of digesting them. So you don't have to worry about accidentally knocking me up or anything. Besides, I have no plans for parenthood. When I asked you to be my partner all I'm looking for is a steady meal plan and some fun, having kids just seems... messy."

Alex chuckled slightly before he picked up another strip of fries and tossed it inside his mouth. While he wasn't lying when he said that he didn't plan on having children, the thought of getting impregnated by the beautiful demon was rather enticing. He quickly shook the thought out of his brain before it fester any further and said: "Anyway let's enjoy our meal and get those papers done."

“I didn’t know that I assumed only the females of your kind could carry.” Yukie admitted having really not gotten to know the succubus’s since they often only came in to get a partner then leave. “Honestly I don’t plan on having any children soon. I still have much I want to do before settling down.” Yukie explained with a chuckle as he looked at Alex. “So I will have to admit that our original plan still stands.” Yukie replied with a chuckle the demon rather happy with Alex as his partner. “Well then, it’s after lunch break so I think it’s best we head out to get your ID then we can take a nice scenic route to our hotel for the night i booked a nice one.” Yukie teased having rented out a nice private bathhouse section so they could fuck the night away.

"Well, at least that's what I've read according to that brochure. Apparently, all succubus could carry as long as they have a vagina. In any case, I am more than happy about our arrangement for the moment." Alex smiled as he finished up his snack while he waited for Yukie to clean up the rest of his hearty meal, and afterward, he followed the demon out of the red-light district to the more reputable parts of town so they could deal with his paper works. Even places that should be boring like a government registration office seemed a lot more exciting when all the staff and people going there, waiting in line for their turns were all demons of all shapes and sizes. The building's architecture also reflected the variety of its occupants as the place was simply massive, big enough for even giants to come in here and do their paperwork.

At the same time, he was also looking around, sensing, and smelling all the demons around them, as Yukie mentioned that his father may be around, he was rather nervous about possibly meeting essentially one of the "kings" of this country. Given the fact that Yukie's fathers were shapeshifters like him, there would be no way for him to tell just from appearance if they decided to keep a low profile and take a more conspicuous form, but scent on the other hand may be different. By now he was familiar with Yukie's scent and if by chance he catch a whiff of someone smelling similar to his partner then there would be a high probability that it came from one of Yukie's fathers. 

“I heard you where here in the city causing trouble.” a voice replied teasingly from above. Yukie smiling happily instantly ran up the stairs and over to a male standing in a giant glass office a level above them. Letting out a small chuckle as he was tackled into a hug he looked down at Alex. “Come sit Alex. I’ve already started on your papers.” Ryou replied from his office with a chuckle as he went back into the office sitting behind his desk. The room smelled only of Yukie, Ryou’s faint smell only poking through here and there as Yukies biological father but there was a third smell that was much closer to Yukies that had left earlier.

“Is Tachi here also?” Yukie asked curiously as he sat back in a comfy chair. 

“He went to go get lunch for us. We’ve been slammed with all the new demons moving in and getting everything set up.” Ryou explained as he picked up his phone and texted Tachi that Yukie had finally arrived. “You two planning on staying for the weekend?” Ryou asked curiously as he started pulling out forms and papers.

(the three “daddies” XD )
(Ryou) 

spacer.png

(Taichi)

spacer.png

(Souta)

spacer.png

Soon after they arrived at the registration place the two of them were called upstairs to a fancy office by a teasing voice. Alex observed carefully as Yukie ran towards the man and gave him a big hug. "I see that you already know who I am but still, I should properly introduce myself." Alex walked towards the demon and bowed slightly in respect: "I'm Alex Walker. I've entered a partnership agreement with Yukie here. It's an honor to meet you sir." Instinctively he took a whiff as he approached the older shapeshifter and he could smell something similar to Yukie but different. It's really hard to describe, but the closest analogy Alex could think of was that Yukie was like a newly opened dessert buffet, whereas Ryou smelled like a cool wine cellar. Both were intoxicating in their one ways and both they'd love nothing more than just soak in its delicious scent and devour their delicious essence. When Ryou asked them about their plans Alex said with a timid smile: "Well Yukie has already booked a hotel and everything, but I'm not sure whether he'd planned for the whole weekend or not. Either way, I'm free for anything." 

“Oh he did. Such a romantic~” Ryou teased as he ruffled Yukies hair getting a death glare. “Seems he’s going to be keeping you around if he brought you to meet us.” Ryou added watching the two curiously.

”we…have a contract.” Yukie replied looking away embarrassed as he organized some book on the shelf not liking how disorganized things where. “Souta still stuck at home?” Yukie asked softly knowing that Tachi was out due to the faint scent he had picked up when he went upstairs.

”yeah, new medication has him under the weather. I’d be careful going back home he might drag you inside. Tachi is checking in on him throughout the day. I can’t leave the office to help him out.” Ryou admitted not really letting in that Souta was stuck at home in a heat week. Ryou and the others had always been careful to keep Yukies life as private as he wanted since they enjoyed the times he did visit.

”Sent the poor man to slaughter. Souta is quite the sadist I doubt Tachi will be back today. Looks like your going to starve and then go home to so much missed fun.” Yukie replied with a chuckle as he looked over at Ryou who huffed clearly annoyed he was stuck at work while his lovers where playing back at home.

”don’t test me…I can bite back. Next time you come home I’ll throw you to Tachi” Ryou replied as he glared lightly at Yukie.

“Mmh Tachi is to sweet wouldn’t even dare that gentleman.” Yukie shot back as he took his seat. “Besides I’m to busy to visit you know running a cafe and all.” Yukie mumbled as he grabbed some papers and looked them over.

”From what I hear hasn’t stopped you from buying out a few of the bigger sex shops we have here. Eventually you’ll need a bigger closet to keep things you could just keep at home.” Ryou added poking at Yukie even more enjoying embarrassing him. “It’s no wonder your seen as you are compared to us” Ryou fished with smirk as he looked over at Alex ready to torment the man. “So, are you living with Yukie? Is it just a side fuck for money? Or did you just want to have some fun with a cross dresser? I should at least know what kind of danger your bringing my darling Yukie into. I mean I could only get so much from the gossip in the cafe and your human files.” Ryou asked his eyes watching Alex with an almost amused and hungry look.

Alex watched as the two shapeshifters talked and teased each other about their sexual escapades. Before this, he'd assumed that the feelings between Yukie and his "fathers" were purely platonic, but he could sense a sexual tension between them, be it a subtle one. The thought of these two beautiful men engaged in passionate lovemaking sent shivers down his spine and it took some willpower for him not to be just spreading sex pheromones all over. When Ryou turned his attention to him he answered: "Well to be honest it started off more like a food subscription than anything else. As you know, I just awoke as a succubus a few weeks ago and I'm not exactly used to the succubus lifestyle. Going around sucking random guys off just seemed a bit too much for me at first, so Yukie's cafe was the only place where I could get my fill. Then when I finally met Yukie in person who's smelling absolutely delicious, I simply had to ask if he was willing to provide me with a fresh supply. I guess my dietary needs came rather handy for Yukie who was also in need of someone to blow off steam with so... here we are. I am very grateful for Yukie who is willing to show me the ropes around the demon world but at the moment I don't plan to take our relationship beyond the terms of our contract. I still have a life of my own in the human world. A job, friends and families, and such, so I'm not moving in with Yukie any time soon. I hope that answered your questions?"   

“Mhh we’ll…keep in mind you break his heart or hurt him in anyway and I’ll let Souta rip you apart.” Ryou replied to Alex as he huffed not going to let some newly formed demon hurt Yukie like the last two he had been with.

”Thats an absolutely terrifying threat if I’ve ever heard one. Honestly Ryou it’s not like you to be so protective and jealous of Yukie we all agreed that if he brings a lover home we would be civil.” Taichi reminded Ryou as he walked into the office more the man covered in bitemarks, hickeys, and scratches all while drenches in sex pheromones. “Taichi.” Taichi replied the introduction simple and to the point as he set down the carry out lunch for Ryou. 

“You tiered him out quickly.” Ryou admitted with a raised brow looking at Taichis casual dressed state and battle wounds secretly more upset that Taichi was showing a touch to much skin with fresh lovemaking marks.

”your getting the next round. I swear Souta gets worse every month.” Taichi admitted as he wrapped his arms around Yukie snuggling into the demon. “Are you here to introduce your new lover or did you come to bandage me~” Taichi asked with a playful chuckle the demon resting his head on Yukies shoulder.

”I’m not your nurse. Not my fault you got chewed up by Souta. You can tell him not to bite” Yukie replied his face reddening as he politely nudged Taichi off the gentle touch causing Yukie hormones to rise a little.

”Taichi” Ryou mumbled as he mentioned to Taichi who eagerly sat down on his lovers lap Ryou wrapping an arm lazily around Taichis waist. Taichi sighed and began to look over his portion of the papers before sliding them to Alex. “These are everything you need to read and sign they usually take a few months.” Ryou explained as he relaxed more with Taichi’s body being so close helping him ease up on his strict nature.

"Duly noted sir, though that also depends on whether our arrangement develops into something that deep or not," Alex said a bit nervously after hearing Ryou's threat. While he was no stranger of being scolded by older, more powerful men than him given his decades of business experience, it was quite a completely different matter when being threatened by a being more ancient and more powerful than he could possibly imagine. His fear and nervousness were quickly swept away however when suddenly he was struck by a wave of intoxicating sexual scent. As he turned towards the source of it he was quickly introduced to another one of Yukie's fathers who looked like he just had the roughest, wildest sex possible. 

"H.. hello..." Alex muttered while trying his best to keep calm, his own sexual pheromone already leaking out despite his best efforts to contain himself. Taichi to him smelled like a well-prepared luxurious banquet with all kinds of exquisite, exotic cuisines paired with the best alcohol money could buy, while the other scent mixed with him, presumably coming from Souta who was in heat, just smelled like.... sex. There was just no other way to put it. His natural scent may be somewhat different but what came off from Taichi was just pure, unadulterated passion and desire, which was driving the half-succubus mad with lust. He could feel his manhood throbbing in his pants while his pussy and ass getting wet.

By now Alex was barely holding himself together. With shaking hands he took the papers from Taichi and said: "Th... thank you sir.." His eyes scanned over the paperwork desperately finding the spot where he needed to sign and quickly managed to quibble down an assemblance of his signature at the right spots before handing the paperwork back. He asked anxiously while throwing looks of desperation towards Yukie hoping the demon would get the hint and take him away from here: "S... so are we... done for now?" 

“You two are cruel.” Yukie replied to both the other demons as he looked at Alex who shakily was signing the paper “Go ahead.” Yukie added with a small sigh knowing Alex must be going mad by the smell. “No need to worry both of them are clean and keep to three partners each.” Yukie explained as he got up and shut the curtains and locked the office door.  Walking back Yukie sat back down more casually. “You can go and fuck them if you want. I can tell you want to.” Yukie mumbled a little annoyed that Taichi and Ryou had already won out on their pheromones overtaking the place. “Should warn you those two are longer lasting then me. They might wear you out.” Yukie warned as Taichi huffed a little.

”we will be gentle besides you wouldn’t have brought him here unless you liked him after you fucked him. This could have all been done online at your home.” Ryou replied as he loosened his tie and relaxed more now they where secluded in the office away from prying eyes.

”I do really like him so don’t you break him.” Yukie restated his voice quite firm in his demand to not have Alex broken. “If you don’t want to you don’t have to fuck them but, well it’s enticing. I’ve had my share of rounds with them as mates.” Yukie admitted with a blush letting Alex know that these three where people Yukie was close enough to sleep with. Looking back at Taichi and Ryou curious to see how they would accept Alex since they had broken the last two lovers he had brought home. That ordeal unknowingly to Alex  hadn’t made it past dinner introductions due to the three being so intimidating and disapproving.

”Hey we have always given you free choice to do as you wish. Not our fault your lovers can’t keep up with our standards. ” Ryou replied with a huff his face burying into Taichis back while his hands drifted lower to tease the fabric outside of Taichis erect cock that was hidden under the table.