Fantasy cafe~ (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"I don't know if it's a succubi thing or just a me thing. I suspect it's a little bit of both." Alex chuckled as he continued to admire the place. He was surprised when Yukie said that Souta was not only the one who grow these beautiful crystals and made them into lewd sex toys, but was, in fact, the only one able to do so. "Really, he grew all this? That's quite impressive... But considering everything else you said they were responsible for this is probably nothing significant."  

Alex turned his gaze back to the scenery and muttered quietly: "Interest huh..." He thought about himself and wondered whether he had anything that could be considered a true hobby, something he was actually passionate about. He watched TV and surfed the net just like any other ordinary guy, but beyond that, there really wasn't anything in particular that broke the monotony of daily routine for him until his awakening as a succubus. Now his brain seemed to be completely filled with lewdness. Perhaps he should get a hobby to keep his mind off sex? That being said it wasn't like he suddenly have a lot of extra time to spare, even this weekend trip with Yukie was somewhat of a happy accident, and there's no doubt his boss would be grilling him by Monday for not answering his work emails. 

Alex let out a small sigh before shaking his head. Right now it wasn't the time to think about work, but to enjoy the moment with his beautiful demonic boyfriend. He took Yukie's hand and smiled: "Come on, let's walk around a bit more."

(Sorry for taking so long. Do you have anything in particular planned for the day? if not we can skip ahead to the end of the date or even next weekend or something.)  

(Skip to next weekend would be good.)

Yukie had truly enjoyed his weekend with Alex. The two of them relaxing and of course fucking throughout their time together, but atlas their time ended rather quicker than anticipated. Sitting in the back room of the cafe Yukie sighed as he sat down on a crate the demon taking a moment to relax his feet. The cafe of course being much busier then normal due to the special cakes promotions and the fact that the spring festival was coming up back in the demon realm.  “Hey boss shipments in.” One of the servers informed Yukie the staff all dressed up in royal medieval wear Yukie wearing a rather overly gem adorned dress.

”yeah yeah. I got it” Yukie replied as he got up to go sign some papers the demon relaxed since the cafe had fully staffed itself again letting Yukie take his work in stride and his home life. While Yukie hadn’t gone no contact with Alex he had been scarce in his replies and his available time. His life the last week had consisted of work and then sleeping since the cafe had closed half of the side down for remodeling over the next two weeks due to a horrible pipe bursting.

”your a hell of a sight for sore eyes.” Taichi teased as he stood in a rather adorable delivery uniform. 

“Seems you guys are enjoying the costume I made.” Yukie teased back with a chuckle as he signed the papers for the blood tablets and the other ingredients for his special meals for the demons that frequented his shop.

”mmh it’s been fun. Though you’re short on some items this time Ryou is fixing some of the suppliers he’s doing his monthly checks and red flagged some.” Taichi explained as he helped Yukie carry in boxes to the freezers and fridge. “How’s the damage?” Taichi asked gently as he set down a box peeking into the other side of the cafe that was still ripped to the bare infrastructure.

”Oh peachy. Having to replace everything and deep clean the water out. We’ve managed to save half of the cafe to use but a remodel was in order. I plan on expanding to make the cafe bigger than expanding my home. A bigger garden would be nice.” Yukie mumbled as he had purchased the two shops beside him to expand into.

• 2 weeks later...

It has been several days since Alex came back from that dream like weekend trio with Yukie and returned to his old working routine. Everything seems to be back to normal now that he was back in the office, or at least that was what Alex first thought. 

"Hey... Have you guys noticed anything.... Weird another Alex lately?"

"Like something has changed about him?"

"Yeah you notice it too?"

"Yeah it's like he's... I don't know.... Weird.."

"Weird how?"

"I don't know, like... I feel weirdly nervous when talking with him these days."

"You too? I felt the same way when I passed by his desk! It's like he's... He's... weirdly seductive.."

"Yeah I know! I man it makes zero sense cause I mean, come on, it's Alex we are talking about here, but....."

Conversations like this has become more and more frequent around the office during the last few days. Alex didn't notice it at first but as the chitchat became nor and more rapent it eventually entered Alex's ear. In the begging he thought he had accidentally released his pheromones again, but thankfully it wasn't the case, or those scary men in black would be knocking at his door by now. It would seem that being a succubus meant that even without the aphrodisiac auranand pheromone, their very presence and demeanor could seduce people around them. Obviously it would take a lot more to make them fall head over heels for him but even at the current state Alex was starting to feel uneasy, not because he didn't like the sudden attention and hot taxes he was getting, but because those hot gazes was starting to rule him up, as he could feel the desires directed his way, and they were getting more and more intense by the day. 

Time slowly passed and it was another day of working overtime for Alex, and eventually there was only him left in the office. He looked at the clock and it was time for his routine call with Yukie. Normally at times like this he would just send Yukie a message saying that he was busy at work, but in that particular night he was feeling especially lonely, and horny too. After thinking it over a bit he finally decided to start s video chat with his lover. "Hey Yukie, how's it going on your end?"

“Good. Just been fixing up the damage done.” Yukie replied as he stood in just some pants his body covered in dirt and paint.

”Hi Alex.” Taichi replied as he stepped down from the ladder and peeked at Yukies phone waving a small hello. “Glad to see you’re still alive.” Taichi teased as he chuckled and left to go get another box of supplies.

”Taichi is here to help with the wiring and the unloading of supplies trucks for the remodel.” Yukie explained as he sat down in a chair and took a drink from his water bottle. “You’re calling pretty late. Still stuck at work?” Yukie asked curiously while taking another sip. “If you have time I can make you dinner if you want to spend the night?” Yukie offered not wanting to pressure Alex since he knew the succubus was prone to overtime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Hey Taichi. Good to see you too. Yeah I am still clinging onto life being a cog in the cooperate machine." Alex chuckled as he saw the older shape shifter on screen. Soon Yukie came.baxk into view and he said: "Yeah I am still at work, will be pretty busy for a couple more days in fact and would more than likely sleep at the company for a few days.Thank God I am a half succubus now and don't get tired as easily as before. Anyway I just wanted to see you before I get back to work... And also..."

Alex licked his lips as he slowly began unbuttoning his shirt from the top, revealing his collar bones to Yukie and said: "I've been thinking about you and all the fun we had together.... Honestly it's starting to effect my work so I would like to.... clear my head a little..." He felt out a soft chuckle and said with a seductive smile: "And I could use an audience~"

(Sorry for my absence. Was pretty busy previously)

(Your all good :3 )

“You could always take a vacation~” Yukie teased as he admired the man on his tiny screen. “You work too much for me. I’ve been unbearably lonely according to the three back home.” Yukie admitted as he had been staying more with Ryou, Taichi, and Souta since the remodel took place. “We could have more fun like that if you’d visit more~” Yukie added as he couldn’t take his eyes off the screen enjoying the smallest bit of skin being shown from his lover. “Don’t think you’ll be able to get a good meal through a phone though.” Yukie mumbled as he set his water down completely enchanted by Alex.

"No... Sadly I can't get fed through the screen... Thankfully he had me fed pretty full during the weekend so I am not worried about starving to death any time soon..." Alex said as he continued to undo the buttons of his shirt before pulling it open revealing his muscular chest and abs for the demon to see. He set the phone on his table and began running his hands over his well-toned form and said: "But I will take that vacation you suggested once your heat comes around..."

Alex licked his lips sensually as he began playing with his nipplesz rubbing flickering pinching and pulling them while soft moans escaped his mouth. His big, muscular breasts rose and fell as his breathing became heavier and hotter, and his eyes starting at the screen was quickly getting clouded with desire. He then asked: "Enjoying the show Yukie? Got any requests? Even from across the screen my body is still yours to do as you please~~~" 

“Mmh you have three days to pack then~  Make sure to pack tropical, t-shirts, shorts and a swimsuit. I’ve booked a nice private getaway, you know since I’d prefer to enjoy my heat outside of the home I’m crashing in.” Yukie replied as he blushed seeing more skin on his lovers body. “I’ll need more privacy this time….I’ve been on heat suppressants for to long over the years and due to my doctors health advice going off of them is going to be a harder and longer heat. But it will fix a lot stopping taking them while I have you.” Yukie explained his cheeks reddening as he couldn’t take his eyes away from Alex’s body watching.  Biting his lip as he was being tormented by only being able to watch through a screen instead of touch and play. Groaning a little at the scene Yukie couldn’t help as he felt his cock stiffen in desire the poor demon rather pent up from stress and lack of sex. “I want to see more of you please, you’re beautiful.” Yukie whispered as he watched Alex hungrily ignoring his own throbbing cock for a moment to watch Alex strip.

(please ignore the first post. Horribly spelling errors, and I didn’t like how it read but I couldn’t fix it. So enjoy my rewrite.)

“Mmh you have three days to pack then~  Make sure to pack tropical, t-shirts, shorts and a swimsuit plenty of lube and your favorite toys. I’ve booked a nice private getaway, you know since I’d prefer to enjoy my heat outside of the home I’m crashing in.” Yukie replied as he blushed at suddenly seeing more naked skin on his lovers body. “I’ll need more privacy this time….I’ve been on heat suppressants for to long.”

”Apparently over the years it’s messed with my hormones so due to doctors health advice going off of them permanently is going to be a harder and longer heat sometimes. Positive side to it is it will fix a lot with my hormones and will give you a better more often supply of food.” Yukie explained his cheeks reddening as he spoke about his own issues his words trailing off slightly as he couldn’t take his eyes away from Alex’s body.  Biting his lip as he was being internally tormented by only being able to watch through a screen instead of touch and play. Groaning a little at the scene he was seeing Yukie couldn’t help as he felt his cock stiffen in desire the poor demon rather pent up from stress and lack of sex.

“I want to see more of you please, you’re beautiful.” Yukie whispered as he watched Alex hungrily ignoring his own throbbing cock for a moment to watch Alex strip even more. “I want you here but, I can settle for this” Yukie mumbled not even hiding how much he wanted Alex beside him as he slipped off his overalls to show his own body for Alex.

"Perfect! I can't wait to finally expirence what it's like to be fucked by you in heat... I bet I am gonna be so full and so sore by the time you're done..." Alex said as he pinched his own niooles and let out a lustful moan. His smile widened as he heard Yukie's request and said: "If course Yukie, whatever you ask."

Getting up from his office chair, he took off his suit and short before he moved his hands down to remove himself of his bothersome pants. Soon enough Alex was completely naked in front of the camera, though for some reason he decided to leave his tie own and let it loosely dangle down his neck almost like a leash. His coxk was already rock hard with pre-cum seeping out of the tip. At that point Alex was wanting rather heavily, his heart sounding in his chest as he felt the cool night air on his hot skin. It was bizarre standing here butt naked in the office, at his desk, at a place so mundane and dull doing something so incredibly lewd and extraordinary. He sat back down while opening legs, pitting his foot in the table while he reached down and lifted his balls so Yukie could get a better look at his pussy. "Look, I am so wet right now..." Alex said as he spread his juicy lips open: "I wish you are here so I could fill this hungry hole with your hard, meaty rod.... Let me see it Yukie... Please let me see your mighty cock..."

“Okay.” Yukie whispered surprised by the request. Feeling more heat rush to his cheeks as Yukie stripped himself naked he stood awkwardly showed Alex his throbbing erection and his naked body that glowed under the soft light. “It’s swollen and painful. Nothing fixes it’s needs no matter how much I masterbate its like it’s lonely.” Yukie mumbled as he set his phone up so that Alex could see him better. “Can’t deny I’m not lonely also.” Yukie added as he gently stroked his cock the cock only throbbing slightly as Yukie moaned his eyes watching Alex. “Finger or insert something into it please~” Yukie begged his voice dripping with loneliness, need, and a deep desire to fill Alex up himself.

Alex's eyes were fixed in the screen as Yukie began tonstrio down his clothes z and soon enough the shape shifter's body was completely exposed, his mighty erectuoj standing firmly between his legs. He soon found himself salivating at the sight if the demon's manhood. It was when Yukie made his request that Alex finally moved his gaze away from the screen, trying to find something that could be suitable to fill the unbearable void between his legs. 

"I guess... These will have to do..." Alex said as he reached for the small penholder on his desk. Inside there were a couple of pens, pencils, as well.as markers of various colors and sizes. He took out of the pens out and easily slid it inside his set pussy. "One down... More to go~~" Alex said with a reading smile as he began pushing those pens inside one by one until all of them where pushed inside leaving only the ends sticking out. The irregular shapes and sizes of those pens and markers provided a rather unique sensation, and as he grabbed the while bundle he began nudging and pushing them around.

"Ha....Ah.... Hnn..aaa~" Alex moaned lustfully while he turned his gace back to the screen, seeing Yukie stroking his delicious cock, he too grabbed a good of his own manhood and began pumping his tool while fucking himself in the pussy. 

“Remind me to buy you a nice set of toys for work~” Yukie replied as he watched each pen and marker being pushed inside of his lovers wet vagina. “I’ll make you a custom set of mine. Just tell me what color.” Yukie added his hand continuing to pump his needy cock as his eyes never left the screen. Breathing heavily Yukie couldn’t help but let out soft moans and trembling whimpers his nipples hardening as he continued to stroke himself. “Alex~” Yukie moaned out his body shaking a little as he blushed the poor demon showing just how pent up he was with all the lewd noises escaping his lips. “Alex…please, please come home I need you.” Yukie begged his eyes full of tears that were more of desire and pent up need than sadness.

Trembling Yukie continued stroking his cock the appendage throbbing and turning a new shade of red as Yukie let out a small moan the demon deeply missing his succubus not even noticing Taichi gently reaching around and taking Yukies hand in his to stop him from pleasuring himself more. “I can smell you outside. I thought your heat wasn’t for a few more days.” Taichi asked softly as he looked at Alex on the screen his face going a little red at the sight. “You know I wouldn’t care, and I’m more than happy to give you this time alone but if you keep it up you’re going to get in trouble with the officials and Ryou.” Taichi explained as he continued to hold Yukie still to keep him in a suspended need. “Want me to bring you here?  Or should I take him to you?” Taichi asked Alex seeing how Yukies thoughts were only on his succubus at the moment and it would really only take him a little work to get Yukie to Alex in this state. “Or if you want I can tie him up in the red district islands for you? I know it’s a surprise but he was going to take you to a private island.” Taichi admitted as he slowly stroked Yukie to keep his mind focused on pleasure instead of getting out of Taichi's grip at the moment while Alex and him talked.

Alex was completely lost in pleasure as he stated at the desperate lewdness shown by Yukienon screen. As time went on and the moment of his hands accelerated, he felt like climax was right around the corner, but everything was suddenly cut short when Taichi suddenly showed up and put a stop to Yukie's performance z and in terms stopped Alex right before the finish line. "Hey Taichi we're in the middle of something here!" Alex complained was he stared at the older shape-shifter grudgingly and said: "I'm all alone in the office and I am careful not to spread my pheromones so there's no need to worry about the authorities. Have even got a cleansing charm from those men in black to clean Amy residual pheromone just in case." 

Alex pulled the pens and markers out of his juicy pussy before putting his legs down. Shifting to a more normal sitting position he looked at the bundle of wet utensils and let out a soft sigh. Despite what he said to Taichi earlier, he had to admit jerking off in the office wasn't the brightest idea. He'd also.have to wash those pens and markers latter. He thought about Taichi's proposal to either bring Yukie over here or get him over there. As tempting.those options were, Alex really did need to finish his work. Letting out another sigh he said: "Thanks but no thanks Taichi. The mood is gone thanks to you." He then moved his gaze towards Yukie and said with and apologetic smile: "Sorry honey. I guess we have to save the fun for the trip. You can ask Taichi for help if you're really desperate but.... I'm sure you can handle a couple more days right? Be a good boy for me would you?" 

Alex blew a kiss towards the camera and ended the call. He quickly not his clothes back on and proceeded to clean up the mess he made before returning to work, with about half the concentration he had before the little interruption. While he told Taichi that his mood was ruin, in fact he was much more aroised than before. He really wanted t blow-off some steam but knowing the reward or that island trip with Yukie was waiting him, he managed to mister every shred of reason and self control he had to keep his desires in check, cause he knew the payoff wild be that much sweeter. 

“Wait don’t just hang up on him!” Taichi replied as he glared at Alex who had seemed to miss the whole point that Yukie seeing Alex again had put the demon in heat. Yukie just sat dumbfounded as he looked at the black screen then back at Taichi. 

“Get the fuck out.” Yukie snapped angry that Taichi had stopped their fun over his hormones spilling all over.

”hey don’t take it out on me because Alex is being pissy. You’ll get your little shop shut down if the government gives you another strike.” Taichi replied as he huffed and let go of Yukie who was more sexually frustrated then before.

”Fuck off. Show yourself around me again and I’ll end you!” Yukie snapped as he threw his chair at Taichi who only left letting Yukie rage as he called in help for the demon.

—-five hours later—-

“You could have at least let them finish.” Ryou mumbled as the demon sweeper up all the broken glass Yukie having destroyed the place in a fit of hormonal rage.

”You sent me specifically to check he didn’t get out of hand. Medication has always fucked up his heat.” Taichi mumbled as he picked up broken items also. “Souta has it under control right?” Taichi asked hesitantly feeling awful he had ripped apart Alex and Yukies playtime.

”mmh I told Souta to have fun and take him to the islands early at least there it’s less concerning having him bound and gagged.” Ryou admitted the demon having called in Souta to drag Yukie out and to keep him confined until Alex was free since the three had agreed that Alex and Yukie shared heats together and that anything outside of his heat was fair game.

-meanwhile at the red islands-

“hush you. You may have a month off but I don’t.” Souta mumbled as he glanced over at Yukie who was tied up and laying under the desk the demons foot pushing on the vibrating dildo every now and then to drive Yukie mad. Finishing his setup he smirked as he sent the link to Alex the live video showing Yukie bound and gagged as he was tormented with the toy vibrating in his ass and the cock ring preventing him from cumming. Taking out Yukies phone he chuckled as he texted Alex.

Your lover will wait patiently for you. He’s on an early start to his vacation but I’ve set up a live feed so you can check on him. I’ll be here tormenting and keeping an eye on him, but I won’t give him any release or fuck him unless you order it since he’s your plaything. The next three days of his torment are up to you~.

”that should be good enough of an enticement.” Souta mumbled to himself as he turned the lights on and grabbed some headphones to watch tv on the computer leaving Yukie to squirm at his feet under the desk. Yukie groaning as he blushed away from the camera that sent a live feed to only Alex’s phone.

Somehow Alex managed to get his desires in check and returned to work. Having absorbed so much quality cum from the four shape-shifters, Alex was really filled with energy to the point that he didn't require much sleep these days. This surely helped with the heavy workload he was subjected to recently. Several hours passed by and it was well passed midnight. Alex rubbed the corner if his eyes and stretched before saving the file he was working on. Just when he was about to continue hia phone started to buzz. Who could be sending him messages at this hour? The message appears to be a link of some sort and if was coming from Souta. 

Feeling curious, Alex clicked on the link, and he was totally caught odd guard when he saw the state Yukie was in, bounded, gagged, with a duldo above up his ass vibrating and having a cock ring around his throbbing member. For a moment he just drroze there, his eyes flied to.the screen. At first he thought he was a recorded video, but soon he realized that it was happening live, right then and there. After a Bally snapping back to his senses, Alex proceeded to read the rest of the message. So he would get to decide the torment Yukie was gonna be subjected to for the next three days? He could feel his own manhood throbbing painfully against the fabrics of his underwear wear and he could feel his ass and pussy getting wet from the thought.

Alex gulped as he thought about what to do. Eventually he typed a message back to Souta telling him go keep tormenting Yukie like this and make sure he would not cuk until Alex arrive. 

"I'll finish up my work and go there as soon as possible. Give me two.." he Alex thought for a moment and erased the last word of it message then continued: "Give me one more day and I will be there." 

~Understood I’ll keep him tormented until you arrive. To get here just go to Ryou he has your pass all set up, I made sure he will be able to escort you here since Yukie can’t. Keep checking in though on the video if you’re bored, I plan on moving Yukie around and keeping it interesting. He is the reason for my month of overtime~

Souta texted Alex with a smirk as he nudged Yukie with his foot again causing the demon to moan out in pleasure. “Seems we get to play for awhile until your pretty succubus comes~” Souta sang softly as he let his foot rub against Yukies throbbing erection the demon squirming under the others touch. “In an hour I’ll switch out your toys and we can put you somewhere more comfortable. But for now you’ll have to settle for what you have, you know I have been overly busy approving all of your orders and paperwork for your expansion. I’ve been unable to really enjoy sex due to your excessive expansion.” Souta admitted as he tapped the remote on the desk the vibrations in Yukies ass suddenly hitting his prostate harder causing Yukie to moan out very loudly as he visibly could be seen orgasming due to the pleasure. “We drew straws with who got to play with you for a bit. I’m quite happy I won.” Souta explained to Yukie who was trembling and shaking under the desk the poor demon already wiggling as the vibrator sent another small wave of pleasure through his body.

Alex pushed himself to the limit and somehow was able to finish three days worth of work in just one. Once all the files were saved and copies were sent to the proper recipients he left a note on his boss's desk saying that he had a family emergency to tend to and as such he needed to take a month off. At the end if the note he even added that if the boss was unhappy for his sudden departure then he could kiss his ass and fire him. Afterwards he contacted Ryou for passage to the island resort. 

Eventually Alex arrived in the island. In all fairness the place was gorgeous, one could almost call it heaven on Earth, or in the demon world for that matter. Alex paid very little attention to the exact whereabouts of this place along the way. He felt like he was about to explode at any moment and the first thing he did when stepping onto the island was asking: "Where is Yukie? Take me to him NOW!"

“Easy. Your Prince Charming is waiting for you patiently.” Souta replied as he walked over to Alex his cup of tea in hand as he sipped it the man looking a little exhausted. “Sign my paperwork first please before you touch him. I had Yukie sign consent forms after Taichi brought him to us. It’s just a formality if I’m honest. Your signature agrees that you’re consenting to his heat, just like how his papers consented to the day of torment here and the slight kidnapping.” Souta explained his reasoning with a chuckle knowing Ryou liked his forms and liked all of their bases covered.

Walking over to the table the demon tapped the papers to show Alex the small stack of consent forms. “Word of warning Yukies heat is very heavy and strong right now, the consent forms cover injuries, excessive sex forms, being knotted, you know the usual. He tends to bite and scratch when he gets into it. Your little windup of leaving him only made him more annoyed and sensitive and desperate. I’m surprised he didn’t kill Taichi in retaliation.” Souta teased with a laugh as he relaxed only to hear some muffled groaning and noises from the bedroom.

“He’s a little tiered so he might crash at some point, he hasn’t slept for a few days. He gets like that when he’s starting heat it’s a weird restlessness…he only passed out about five hours ago after the 12th orgasm. But he’s came through and as you can hear is fully protesting.” Souta mentioned as he knew Yukie was still bound and gagged the vibration still hitting his body hard the demon being bound to the bed to where he couldn’t move much.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

"Consent forms? Yeah I'll sufjnwhateve forms you want." Alex Sid impatiently as he grabbed a pen and began signing his names over the papers. His body was burning, his cock was already throbbing and his pussy was so wet that you could see a patch if dark stains spreading around his groin area. Even from.afwr the scent of Yukie was driving him mad, it smelled like a whole legion of horny men was waiting in line to fuck him and judging by the way they talked about Yukie's heat the end result may very much be similar. With the final paper signed he shoved them into SoutaZ's hands and said: "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a cock to ride!"

Alex walked passed South and Ryou and headed straight towards Yukie's direction, and soon he found his lover, still bounded and gaged, desperate for release. "Sorry the wait Yukie, but I am here now." Alex smiled as he got down and reached for the cock ring that has been keeping the delicious cum locked inside the poor demon, the moment he took the ring off he eagerly took Yukie's cock down his throat and began sucking. 

“Alright that’s our cue to leave. I’ll make sure there’s meals delivered!” Souta yelled at Alex as he followed Ryou out of the house leaving the two on their own little sex island.

”mmh.” Yukie moaned as he looked at Alex his eyes hazy as he shivered at the lightest touch to his cock. Feeling the ring come off and Alex’s lips meeting his throbbing cock Yukie couldn’t help but cum his body arching and trembling at the feeling of a proper orgasm. With his seed rushing down Alex’s throat Yukie groaned as he felt his first release his body instantly feeling unsatisfied. Breathing hard Yukie tried to calm his need only to groan as his cock twitched and shifted being now much bigger and thicker than before not even caring that it was still in Alex’s mouth. The cock now was twice in size almost a deep purple and slightly pointed with a thicker head. Decorating the shaft was many bumps and grooves helping it slide down and stimulate the insides of his partner. Yukie knew very well this cock having made his own molds of his dragon cock the appendage quite the amount for one to take.

Alex's body shivered as he drank up e very last drop of the demon's delicious essence. He was filled with such euphoric joy and pleasure that he almost came himself. He was about to start bobbing his head and really give him lover a good suckinf when he felt the cock in him mouth swell up in size and change shape. If Alex was an ordinary human being, the sudden change could have dislocated his jaw and even cause him to suffocate. Thankfully Alex was an half-succubus, and his mouth was as effective at milking cum out of any creatures cock as any other part of his body, and he was also getting just as much pleasure. After enjoying the sensation of his mouth and esophagus being completely filled up, he pulled away from Yukie's groin and was able to witness the demon's draconic member in its fill glory. 

"Oh dear... That looks like fun!" Alex said as he quickly stripped off every piece of clothing on him and straddled the bounded demon. Licking his lips he guided the massive tool towards his pussy and eagerly dripped his entire body weight upon the shaft. 

"Gah! Ha.. g.... Grrrr...!" Alex groaned in pain as his pussy still remembered the shape and size of Yukie's member from last weekend and thus wasn't prepared to take such a massive intrusion. He looked down on his bellyband could actually see the large member creating a bulge down there. Despite the pain however his pussy quick to shift and adapt, and soon enough the pain was fine and all he 2s left with was the pleasure of being filled to the brim. 

Groaning out in pleasure Yukie whined as he felt Alex slide down on him the demon melting all the more as he felt his lover finally on him. Letting out a small growl from his chest Yukies body shifted  slightly his skin decorated in some areas with beautiful opal scales, while his eyes turned more dragon like and his teeth turned to cute fangs. Wiggling a little more Yukie moved as best as he could until his tail could pop out freely the appendage wrapping tightly around Alex’s waist to keep him firmly on his throbbing cock. With the tip of his tail Yukie brushed it against Alex’s cock the soft haired tip like a paintbrush as he teased Alex playfully.

As Alex Enjoyed the dullness of Yukie's draconic member pulsing inside him, he was amazed by the transmission happening right in front of his eyes. He felt out a sweet main when Yukieas tail brushed over his own throbbing member and he said: "You look cute with those scaled and fangs, and I love the tail..." He caressed the scally surface if Yukieas new appendage and began wiggling his hip back and forth. He moaned out sweetly as he felt the massive tool stretching his insides and as he lifted his body up he could feel the many bumps brushing against his entrance as the member left his body. But Alex didn't let the while shaft skid out, instead he let gravity take charge and allow himself to get harshly impaled by the draconic tool as he fell right back down.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaahh~~~!" Alex cried out in ecstasy as the impact of the fall pushed him over the edge. He was already quit sent up to begin so there was no way he could hold it in any longer. He moaned and shivered as bursts of thick slimy cuk sprayed out of his manhood and made a mess over Yukie's chest and belly, the first shot was so powerful that it actually landed on the demon's face. 

"Ha....Ah... Yukie..... Your cock feels so good..." Alex said with a euphoric smile as he lenses down and licked the cum off Yukie's face. His ran his tongue along Yukie's cheek and nose, then brushed over the gag that was still lodged in the demon's mouth. He let out a soft chuckle and said: "While I do like the way you look with a gag...It's getting in my way..." He reached his hands behind Yukieas head and unlocked the strap holding the gag in place before taking it off. He then pressed a long, steamy kiss on the demon's lips before he pulled away and said: "I missed you Yukie... I missed you so much.."

• Like 1