<< Never Enough >> mik3la & Sathenus

mik3la

Hinata and Aziel were already by the pool, sitting on chairs and drinking some cocktails as the others walked in. "Glad you guys could make it" , he said after sipping from the drink. It was a non-alchoolic drink, which was fine as he still wanted to swim at some point. "We were wondering if this might take a few hours again" he continued laughing , making a tease about the others as they had waited for them before as well. 

"Ha ha ha ... very funny ... Do you want me to show you how to fly in the pool?" said Conner leaving his towel on the chair next to them. But it was all a joke.

It was seeming that the mood was back on track as they were together by the pool. Making small jokes, drink together and jumping in the pool. All like nothing had happened. Hinata was splashing back and forth with the others in the pool having fun. Now this was what he called a vacation. 

But what they didn't know was that from afar, where no one could see it, Marie was checking on them, humming fire if she could. Seeing Conner all happy and having fun after he humiliated her 2 years ago. She was going to get her revenge now that fait had brought them together again. She was going to make sure to ruin his life like he did with her leaving her at the altar without an explanation. 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

"Conner said we had to come to the pool." Noya playfully pouted when Hinata teased them about wondering if they might take a few hours again. Unable to help it and he wasn't entirely wrong by saying that. His boyfriend had said they should join them at the pool before the teasing continued and lead to what they both knew would certainly occupy them for an hour or so. That thought along caused a smirk to appear on his face. This was much more lighthearted and fun, able to forget about everything that happened earlier. Having some drinks, swimming together, laughing and joking.

It was nice, it was what he expected for them on their vacation and Noya couldn't really be happier. Even stealing a chance to wrap his arms around Conner and steal a kiss in the pool with a bright smile. He didn't think about anyone having ill feelings towards his boyfriend or anyone else. The only thing on his mind was his friends and having a good time with each other. They spent quite awhile at the pool, Noya finally getting out and relaxing on one of the chairs, sipping from his drink and letting himself drip dry. Everything in this moment seemed absolutely perfect to him.

The fun continued for quite some time. Swimming, playing in the pool, drinking and bathing in the sun. What more could they want. They all sat on the chairs enjoying the last shines of the sun when Hinata turned with a flyer that he found at the bar when he went to buy a drink. 

"Hey guys ... tonight is going to be a variety show and then disco night. Can we go?" he said super happy as he sat next to Aziel who was laying on the chair, wanting to get a tan. Hinata was to hipped on this cruise and didn't want to miss to many things that were happening there. He never been on a cruise so he wanted the full experience. 

Conner lifted his glasses and checked the flyer. "I don't see why not" he said shrugging giving the flyer to Noya. "What do you say babe? What get boggy woggy tonight" he laughed at his own comment. Sometimes he really felt old even if he wasn't. 

"Whatever you want love." Aziel replied not giving the flyer a glance. If Hinata wanted to go do it he'd be all for it, wanting to make sure that they did things that everyone wanted to do and not just focused on one of them. He stretched a little but didn't budge much yet, enjoying the feeling of the sun, especially after swimming for a few hours. It was a nice way to unwind and relax.

Noya took the flyer when it was handed to him looking it over as he was asked if he was for it. Unable to help but laugh at his boyfriend's comment as well. "How could I possibly say no to that?" He mused in response, setting the flyer down and putting his cup over it to ensure it didn't go flying off from the gentle breeze. Turning to look at Hinata he smirked slightly, "Never thought I'd see the day that you were the one encouraging us to go dancing." He teased his best friend.

The variety show and then disco night did sound kind of fun and he had to admit that he was amused with Hinata's initiative. Not feeling like this was something his best friend would normally do. Still, Noya loved that Hinata was getting into the feeling and loosening up. Having fun and wanting to enjoy the trip entirely. Especially with how busy he usually was from school and work. They all could use this, so he wasn't going to object. Especially when Conner and Aziel had both already agreed. 

"Never thought I'd see the day that you were the one encouraging us to go dancing." 

"Hey ..." he laughed poking his friend. "I'm away from school, on vacation on a cruise. I think I can relax for once" he said laughing. "Plus ... i have you guys with me so it will be more fun" he shrugged smiling feeling happy that they all agreed with it. 

They sat for a few more minutes out in the sun till it was slowly fading and they started to take their things and head back to their rooms. "See you at 9 at the entrance of the hall okay? And don't be late" said Hinata as they were parting ways to get to their rooms. 

Once they were inside Hinata stretched his arms groaning. His skin was was warm but not burned or anything, thank god. He always had problems with staying to long in the sun but seemed that it wasn't the case this time. 

"That went well ... Guess they sorted things out " he said checking his clothes to see if he had something casual but a little fancy to wear for the event and prepare them to get dressed later. "Wanna shower together?" he mused wiggling his eyebrows at Aziel as his smile grew wide, leaning on the doorframe from the bathroom. 

Conner let himself fell on the bed, feeling tired from all the swimming. He was so tired that he didn't had the energy to move to get a shower, not even to change. So he sat half naked, with only his short on, in the middle of the bed. they still had around 3 hours till they had to meet up with the others at the event so he could rest a little. 

"I feel beat up" he groan as he took a deep breath and sigh , closing his eyes, feeling his body relax. 

"Or they're pretending it didn't happen." Aziel replied, feeling more like that was what the pair was doing. In the end it didn't really matter, Conner and Noya would handle it the best way for them. Aziel was going to stay out of it unless he saw a really good reason to get involved, if the pair wanted to act like it didn't happen he had no business saying otherwise. Slipping his sandals off he glanced towards his boyfriend. 

Hinata offering such a sweet and tempting opportunity by asking if he was going to shower with him. "Always." He hummed. Moving towards the younger man and following him into the bathroom. Not about to refuse any opportunity to see him naked and admire that gorgeous body.

Noya looked over that lovely figure as Conner laid half naked on the bed. Moving towards him he crawled into the bed beside him, curling up into his boyfriend with a satisfied purr. Clinging a little to the other and sighing happily. He was a bit tired himself after such an eventful day. "Think we have time for a nap before getting ready and meeting them?" He asked, wondering if Conner thought that was a good idea or if he thought they'd over sleep even with an alarm set. 

Hinata giggled as the other joined him in a sweet shower that ended with them having sex of course. Then they rested in the bed for the time being. 

Conner wrapped his arm around Noya, holding him to his chest sighing deeply. "We have enough time to rest. This is just perfect" he said moving his head to kiss the others lips then moving his body lower to place his head over Noya's chest. He was the one being hug this time and not the other way around. He needed comfort but not showing too much vulnerability. 

Noya's arms wrapped around Conner when his boyfriend shifted to rest his head on his chest. While usually it was the other way around he didn't complain. Gently running his fingers through the other's hair, softly humming and just enjoying the moment. It was easy for Noya to see that Conner needed this moment and he didn't have any problem doing it. Especially since his boyfriend was always there for him. As time passed Noya became less willing to move and actually go to the event they had agreed on. All he really wanted to do was stay exactly where he was with his boyfriend all to himself. 

Aziel had dozed off at some point while they were resting in the bed. After the excitement of the day and the sex he was exhausted and needed to recharge. Not to mention the bed was damn comfortable.

They all had their rest and lucky for Hinata and Aziel that Hinata set up an alarm before getting into bed and relax. When the alarm went off, he groan , stretching his arm to turn it off, and by doing so he hugged Aziel more, almost climbing on top of Aziel. 

"Mmm....wake up babe .... we need to get ready" he mumbled as he lay on top of the other with his torso, keeping his eyes shut. "We should let the others know as well" he said forcing himself to open his eyes as he took his phone and send a message to Noya. 

"its time to get ready for tonight guys"

Conner felt so much more comfortable in the others arms that he managed to fell asleep and actually relax. His whole body release the tension that he didn't thought he had. He didn't dream, but it was peaceful. Noya's touch was comfortable. So much different than all he had sense before. He really was a lucky bastard for having him at his side. So nuzzling his chest a little he kept sleeping. 

Aziel groaned softly feeling the sudden weight of Hinata on him but he didn't mind, instead his arms wrapped around the smaller figure and he held him close. "Little longer." He murmured when he was told to wake up as they needed to get ready. He wasn't ready yet, still tired and wanting to cuddle a bit longer. Feeling the other shifting in his arms he groaned, eyes opening a little to look up at him as Hinata texted Noya. Leaning up he kissed the other's neck, humming softly as he then nuzzled the other's neck. Loving having Hinata in his arms, not to mention it was just nice to have Hinata.

He groaned hearing the sound of his phone, shifting a little he hated moving away from Conner to grab his phone. Looking at the message he sighed softly, lying back in the bed and cuddling his boyfriend again. Dipping his head he gently caught Conner's lips in a loving kiss, when the kiss broke he nuzzled the top of his head. "Conner... love." He murmured, trying to wake him gently. "Time to get up and get ready." He whispered in his boyfriend's ear, once more running fingers through the other's hair. Not really wanting to go anymore but knowing they had already agreed to it. More than anything he just didn't like waking Conner up when the older man seemed to need the sleep.

"mmm... we can skip the show and go directly for the dancing thing" he mumbled leaning in to kiss his lips, brushing his lips against the other before kissing him again. Ever since they got back together and it had been official their days went on with hanging together, enjoying small things along with having a lot of sex. He wasn't complaining but now wasn;t the time to keep on just on the sex. 

He moved closer to the others ear as he placed small kisses and whispered "as much as i would like for us to fuck sensesly , we should make other memories besides that love" he placed a kiss on his neck then down his shoulder before he lifted his head to look at him smirking. "So you'll have to calm that big boy down there for now love" 

"Hmmm...." Conner grumbled as he nuzzled his pillow that was moving under him and he didn't want to wake up. "5 more minutes" he mumbled squeezing the other in his arms  taking a deep breath and sigh. 

Aziel hummed softly into the kiss, returning it happily. Now this was a nicer way to wake up, he'd never give up the opportunity to kiss him more and more. His arms keeping Hinata against him as they were relaxing in the bed. The fact that he said they could skip the show and just go for the dancing part made him a bit happier since it meant more time with the younger man in his arms. A soft growl escaped him at the whispered words into his ear, "It's your fault for being so damn sexy and tempting all the time." Aziel replied. A soft moan escaping as his neck was kissed and then down his shoulder. "You're lucky I love you." He replied with a soft sigh. "Let me just take a cold shower, then I'll be good." He added finally releasing Hinata to head to the bathroom and fix his little problem.

Noya gave Conner a small smile when he was squeezed in his arms and the older man asked for a few more minutes. "Okay, but only five more minutes." He whispered, hugging his boyfriend against him again. He'd give him a bit more time to just relax and cuddle before they'd get up and get ready. Not wanting to keep Hinata and Aziel waiting but finding it too sweet to have their roles reversed in this cuddle to want it to end already.

Hinata giggled and then acted offended at the others words, portrating an angel. He never tempted him. It was the other way around most of the time. "Love you too" he said as he watched his boyfriend with a visible hard on heading towards the bathroom to cool down as he took his phone to text Noya again, telling him of the change of plans and that they could delay a little more their encounter. 

Conner smiled gently , thankful that he was letting him a few more minutes to rest, sighing heavy. This was too comfy than ever before and he didn't want to end. From what it seemed the roles had been switched and Noya was the one comforting him. He was the one held in arms which felt oddly good. The silent in the room was soon broken by his stomach who was demanding food. He frowned as he opened his eyes at the thought. He sure as hell wasn't going to eat at that dinner until the end of the cruise. Lucky for them , there were other 2 on the ship. So it was fine. 

"Damn stomach .... we'll have to find something to eat along the way" he grumbled as he lifted and rubbed his eyes. "Hello beautiful" he said looking at Noya with a smile on his face and leaning to kiss his lips tenderly. 

Noya laughed softly when he heard Conner's stomach, clearly his boyfriend was hungry. While he knew that they wouldn't be going back to that restaurant for the rest of the cruise there were other places to eat. Thankfully. Since he really didn't want to risk running into that woman again, especially if it'd have such a negative effect on Conner every time. "Hello sexy." Noya purred back, more than happy to return the tender kiss. "Let's get ready and go get some food." He told his boyfriend when their lips parted, shifting to reach for his phone that he had heard go off. He checked the message, "I guess we're skipping the show and just going to go do the dancing. So that should give us plenty of time to go get some food." Noya informed his boyfriend. Messaging Hinata back to tell him that they were going to get something to eat and asking if the pair wanted anything. Turning his gaze back to Conner once he sent the message, leaning over for another kiss, giving him a small smile. 

After taking a cold shower Aziel was wide awake, it had definitely helped get rid of his erection as well. Walking back into the room in his boxers with a towel around his shoulders he flashed Hinata a small smile. "There, I'm up." He teased his boyfriend. Moving over to him and catching the other's lips in a quick kiss before he was moving to grab some clothes to get into.

"All right .... all right ... i'm getting up" he grumbled not wanting to get up but his stomach wanted some food as well. So that was not a bad idea after all. He just hopped to find other place to eat than the one were Marie was. He didn't want to see her again. 

Hearing that they will skip the show he nodded and headed n the bathroom, stripping on his way to the shower. It didn't took him long to actually wake up during the shower as the warm water was relaxing his muscles and body, energizing him. 

After the shower he got out with a towel wrapped around his waist and another one around his neck as he was drying his hair. "Bathroom is free love .... You can go ahead" he said as he moved closer and kissed his boyfriend lips a few times. He was going to ignore what happened with Marie and forget about here on their trip. He didn't want to ruin their time together because of his past. 

"mmmm...." Hinata moaned in the kiss which was too short for his liking but kept his eyes on the others body as he turned and started looking for clothes. The view was rather more interesting than getting ready for the event. Biting his lower lip he kept his eyes wonder on the others body, still mesmerize that he was his. That all that was his. 

A deep purr escaped Noya when Conner came out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel with another towel wrapped around his waist. "Damn..." He murmured, eyes raking over the other man as he moved towards him. Just that sight was enough to make his heart race and body respond in a way it certainly shouldn't. Especially considering they were getting ready to go get some food. Noya returned the kisses every time, more than happy to receive them though he made absolutely no move towards the shower himself.

"I could shower... or I could just enjoy this stunning view." Noya replied. Eyes following some droplets of water as they made their way along the other's chest from his still damp hair. It really was erotic, even if it probably shouldn't be. He couldn't help it really, he absolutely loved the other man and any chance he got to admire him he was going to take. Leaning up he caught his boyfriend's lips in another kiss, a deeper kiss. When they parted he gave the older man a small smirk, "If you're going to continue being so tempting then I am definitely going to need attention later." He admitted.

Aziel was more than a little aware of the attention he had from Hinata as he was looking for clothes. A soft chuckle escaping him as he glanced over his shoulder to the other man, "You know... if you keep looking at me like that I may need to cancel our plans completely." He teased. Grabbing some clothes he pulled on his pants, waiting to put his shirt on. Moving over to Hinata he caught his lips in a kiss again. "I must say, I do really like you admiring me like that." Aziel admitted with a smile. Even if he had to tease Hinata about it he still really enjoyed his boyfriend checking him out like that. It made him happy every time he caught the younger man doing it.

"I could shower... or I could just enjoy this stunning view."

Conner chuckled at his remark still drying his hair. "Glad you like the view love " he purred teasing him with a smile and winked at him. He groan softly in the kiss, letting the other take the lead and explore his mouth, brushing their tongues together. He would never get bored with him. He always knew what to say or do in order to keep him linked to him and wanting him more than anything in his life. 

"If you're going to continue being so tempting then I am definitely going to need attention later." 

"Ditto babe" he whispered back smirking, but he placed just another quick kiss on his lips and turned to get his clothes to change. "I'll see what i can do about that later today" he said in a playful tone, dressing his pants on and throwing the towel on the floor. He was able to control his body and not get too excited from that lovable kiss. They didn't had time to do anything in that moment so he had to wait for later on. 

"Now go shower and get dressed" he winked at his boyfriend putting on a shirt on him. The event was casual so he didn't had to dress to fancy. 

"You know... if you keep looking at me like that I may need to cancel our plans completely." 

Hinata laughed but his gaze was kept on the other. "What can i do if the view is so damn delicious" he teased and groaned as he got up from the bed, still lingering on the edge of the bed, watching the others muscles tense as he was getting dressed. He was so lucky to have someone like him. 

"I must say, I do really like you admiring me like that."

"Then i'll make a note to do it more often" he smiled standing in front of him giving him another kiss as he walked pass him to head in the shower. "Maybe tonight you'll get another surprise present ... who knows" he said as he entered the bathroom and got in the shower. 

A bright smile crossed his face, "I always love the view. You're absolutely stunning." Noya replied honestly. If he was being honest with himself he was surprised more people weren't caught up on Conner. Then again, there probably were plenty of people who found his boyfriend attractive and wanted him. It just came down to the fact that he was the lucky guy here and actually had the older man's attention. Noya certainly wasn't going to complain about that.

The playful tone caused a smirk to appear, "You better." He purred in response. Watching as his boyfriend got dressed, Conner telling him to go shower and get dressed he whined softly. "Fine." He whined playfully. As much as he would rather admire his boyfriend more, dressed or not, he listened and got up heading into the bathroom. Grabbing the towel that Conner had dropped on the floor along the way. Noya wasted no more time getting in the shower, trying to make it quick as he was always eager to get back to the other man.

Chuckling softly he settled on the bed beside Hinata and kissed his cheek. "Good." He purred when Hinata said he'd make a note to admire him like that more often. That was something he could get used to Hinata doing for sure and he'd never complain about it, tease him sure, but not complain. "Oh? Someone wants to be a tease." He chuckled at the comment of maybe getting another surprise tonight before Hinata was heading into the bathroom to shower. Aziel was stretching out over the bed again as the other man showered, giving himself a few more minutes to just relax before they went dancing.

Conner smiled amused by the others comments, but to be fair he wasn't complaining. He liked when the other was checking him out and was so loving with him. He really couldn't ask for anything than this man beside him. As he waited patiently for the other to finish shower and get ready, he was doing some checks on what they could do the next day. He knew for sure what they were be doing later that night after the whole going out thing. 

"Let's go babe" he said kissing Noya's temple before heading out of their room and waiting at the stairs for the other two. Which it didn't took them long to come out, looking all dressed out for a party night. 

"Let's have some fun" said Hinata as they joined the group taking Noyas arm and walking ahead of the boys, laughing and giggling, heading to the ball room that was decorated like a fancy club, with tables here and there along with sofas to make it more comfortable. There was also a stage where a band was playing, entertaining the crowd and a dance floor right in front of it which was placed along the middle of the room. There weren't a lot of people but there were still coming. So it was just the right amount for the time being. Hinata didn't liked it too crowded. 

"I'll drink tonight for the celebration but not too much" he said laughing , knowing too well how alcohol made him act and he didn't want to make a fool of himself on a cruise as well. It was enough that he made it back at home. But that drunkenness' made him get some courage and hock up with Aziel. So there has been a good thing in that matter. 

"Alright then ... Anything in particular you want to drink?" Asked Conner each of them to make a note of what he was going to order at the bar. 

Noya laughed softly when Hinata was quick to take his arm and walk ahead of Conner and Aziel, not minding at all. He loved that he had his best friend on this cruise. Figuring it would be good for everyone to mix up who they were hanging out with as he was sure his boyfriend liked to hang out with Aziel as well. As they walked towards the ballroom they talked and laughed. If he was being honest with himself he had kind of missed this, they didn't have that much time for each other lately and since Hinata and Aziel had gotten back together he hadn't seen much of his friend. Not that he completely minded, knowing exactly why Hinata was busy all the time, between school, work and his boyfriend it was no wonder they rarely saw each other.

Now there was plenty of time for them to hang out, both as a pair and as a group with their boyfriends. Well, when they weren't preoccupied with their boyfriends anyway. A small smirk appeared when Hinata said that he was going to drink tonight for the celebration. "Oooh! Daring." He lightly teased, nudging his friend. When Conner asked what they all wanted Noya just shrugged, "You know what I like by now." He mused, winking at his boyfriend before turning back to Hinata.

Aziel decided to help Conner with the drinks and leave their boyfriends to talk a little. Heading towards the bar he couldn't help but tease his friend a smile on his face. "You know, with such a tease of a boyfriend it's a wonder you have time to do much of anything." It wasn't like he was unaware of how the pair was going to spend their night upon returning to their rooms. Or at least part of their night. Leaning against the bar after they made the order his eyes landed on Noya and Hinata. "You know we really lucked out with them. Not just because they were already friends either." Aziel added. With Conner it was easy to be open about his feelings.

Conner nodded smiling at his boyfriend and went to the bar along with Aziel which he thanks for the help. Getting back with all the drinks would had been difficult. After giving the order and waiting on the drinks he looked at Aziel when he spoke and at their boyfriends chatting. He sigh. "Tell me about it .... Still don't know how God helped me and got mercy on me with Noya after the incident with Marie" he said looking at his friend. "Could say it man .... even after all this , i couldn't tell Noya about what happened .... What if he thinks i'm stupid? Or say that i still have feelings for her or anything. I don't know ... Right now i whish that i got us a different cruise or vacation" he sigh brushing his hand through his hair. 

Since Aziel was his friend and knew all about it, he needed to take it out of his system. They both found it easier to confess to one another. That's what friends were good for. They had been through a lot of shit together all these years so they got close. Like brothers. 

Hinata sat near Noya catching up with some pep talk. Ever since he returned to Aziel, they didn't had time to chat to much. At school they couldn't talk freely and then he had work and back home. This was a perfect time to catch up with his friend and make sure he was okay. 

"I don't want to ruin the mood or anything but .... are you guys okay? ... You know .... with what happened ...." he asked biting his lower lip, hopping he wasn't going to upset his friend. But they didn't got a change to talk about it. 

"You really did get lucky. Finding someone so in love with you as Noya... that's definitely once in a lifetime." Aziel agreed. His eyes on the pair who were sitting at a table chatting with each other. Seeming happy from the smiles he could see from their position. Turning his gaze to Conner he listened as he was told the other man hadn't been able to tell Noya about Marie even after everything that had happened. This caused him to sigh softly, thinking about the whole situation. He understood his friend's fears, knowing if he ever discussed the relationship he had with Marcus in such detail to Hinata he'd feel the same way. It just turned out that relationship had been toxic for a completely different reason.

Still, it meant he understood his friend's situation. "You know... out of anyone you could tell that part of your past to, Noya would be the last to call you stupid for it." He told his friend. Turning to face him better, "Well, we're here now and we need to make the most of it." He said with a small smile. "If he doesn't bring it back up then don't worry about discussing it. But... it would also show an incredible amount of trust to share that part of your life with him. Just from what I've seen of your relationship he hasn't shown any reason for you not to trust him enough to share it. Even if he thinks for a moment that you still have feelings for her just reassure him that you don't. It's normal to be insecure when initially confronted by a partner's ex." Aziel added.

It was kind of odd to be giving Conner relationship advice, usually it was the other way around. Still, he felt it was important that he voice how he truly thought Noya was capable of being compassionate and understanding of Conner's past and the difficulty that Marie being on this cruise presented.

"Yeah, we're okay." Noya replied with a small smile. "I mean... he made it kind of clear he didn't want to talk about it. Which is... okay." He added. It did hurt a little that Conner didn't want to discuss it, but he could respect his boyfriend's feelings about the situation. It wasn't like he expected to know everything about his past and there were bound to be things Conner didn't want to discuss with him. "I just hope he can find a way to enjoy the cruise anyway. It's definitely taken a toll on him just from that interaction." He added.

Noya wanted to be honest with Hinata. The only person he could be completely honest with and not fear any poor reactions. His friend knew him too well and always managed to make him feel better about things. "All he wanted to do was cuddle and relax after. I don't blame him... I just feel bad. If I knew what their history was I could at least offer some comfort or support. Instead all I can do is cuddle back and hope it's enough to make him feel better." He voiced. Wishing that he could offer some comforting words and support along with the cuddles. Especially since he did really enjoy cuddling with his boyfriend, but he felt like it wasn't enough.

Conner smirked a little at Aziels chosen words. "Now look who got all known in relationships advices" he chuckle at the change of roles. Usually he was the one giving those advices to him and not the other way around. But it seemed that the little brother he thought he needed to protect was slowly getting his wings and soon was going to be on his own. "But thanks man .... i really appreciate" he said tapping Aziel on his shoulder and just then the drinks were done and they were ready to head back to their lovers. 

Hinata sigh, keeping a soft smile on his face as he grabbed his friends hand. "Sometimes holding someone in their arms and not say anything worth's a hundred words. So i guess that that's what Conner needed. Maybe he needs a little more time to talk about that part" he said trying to comfort his friend. 

When the boys where back he brush it off and changed his mood, not wanting to draw to much attention to what they had been talking about. 

"Took you guys long enough" he said teasing as he looked at Aziel while they walked closer. 

Aziel chuckled a little, "What can I say? You've given me enough advice over the years for me to be able to return the favor." He mused. It really was odd how their situations had turned. It was normal for him to have relationship issues, Conner... not so much. Then again Noya was his best friend's first relationship after Marie. Aziel had to admit that he had started to think that Conner wouldn't have anything other than flings after that. It was nice to see that wasn't really the case. The younger man really was something special. Then again, the same could be said about Hinata too. It really was something that they both found someone special in two guys who were also best friends.

"I suppose... just wish I could do more." Noya said with a soft sigh. Hinata perking up let him know that Aziel and Conner were rejoining them and he did the same thing, happily accepting the drink and taking a sip from it. He just wanted to enjoy the cruise, enjoy the places they'd be visiting and the events that were going to be held onboard while sailing. In the end, no matter how disappointed he was that he didn't know what had happened he knew that Conner would tell him when he was ready. No sooner, no later.

"Ah, what can we say? When you get talking you get distracted." Aziel mused leaning down to kiss Hinata quickly before sipping from his own drink. They all talked and laughed as they were enjoying their drinks. After which he was happy to pull Hinata to the dance floor to enjoy some dancing before it'd get to crowded.

Noya took another sip of his drink, looking towards Conner and offering a small smile, "You ready to dance?" He asked him, raising an eyebrow. Wondering if Conner wanted to dance or if he would rather hang back. Not really minding which they did himself.

Hinata laughed at his comment but didn't say anything just accepting the kiss that the other had given him. He really liked it when Aziel got cocky and was making jokes and all. Especially when he was teasing him and it was all just a flirt between them two. It kind of made things more fun between them that way. 

After chatting and drinking Hinata was dragged on the dance floor by Aziel which made him laugh all the way there. "Didn't picture you one to dance" he said laughing as they stopped in the middle of the dance. "When we meat you were more of a bar guy" he teased starting to dance in front of Aziel, having fun. The drink wasn't that hard so the alcohol didn't affect him. 

Conner looked at his friend and boyfriend with a smile. Yeah, they really were lucky. When Noya asked him about dancing he looked at him a little surprised and a little fluster for not taking the hint in the first place. "My bad love .... shall we?" he said leaving his drink on the table and then holding his hand up waiting for Noya to take it and join the others on the dance floor to have fun for the night. 

What the group didn't know was the fact that they were watched. Watched by Marie from the distance,  finally acknowledging that Conner was really over her and got himself a boyfriend. How could he move to the other side was beyond her. How could he turn into a homo. That was outrageous. This most likely was a show or something or just a fling. That was what she thought. So , she decided to make her plan on getting closer to Conner the next days. Hopping to get a hold of him alone. He wouldn't be able to resist her. Not with their history and how in love they were. Well, more him than her. She had to admit that ever since they had broken up, she hadn't found another guy who could fuck her like Conner did or lover her like he did.